Because it's you | BOOK 1

By BrainAllejo

I just never really liked how my whole elementary to high school life end up. Bullies here and there, when wi... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 4
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61

Part 27

1.2K 46 2
By BrainAllejo

"The transferee."

*

"Can I join you, friend?" He asked and I froze for a whole second before nodding immediately. He quietly read his book and I did the same. I should be used to him already, right?

"Let's eat lunch together later." He said and I just nodded. No worries, I should really get used to this. Just like normal friends.

Of course, lunchtime came and as what we both agreed with, we are now eating together while countless eyes are watching us. While looking into some of the tables, I finally spotted Taeyeon and the others looking at us as well. Taeyeon smiled at me along with Jae, Jihyo and Hangyeol but Mingyu isn't even sparing a glance at me and is just seriously eating.

"I hope things aren't awkward for you that much." He said and I looked at him, he's just looking at his food so I replied to him. "Sure... I-It wasn't."

---------

Walking my way out of the classroom, I met Young Master in the hallway, waiting for someone? He then looked at me and I looked behind me and saw no one except for students walking their ways out of their rooms.

"Y-young Master.." I stattered as I look at him.

"Bye, Hana!" Taeyeon, Jae, Jihyo, Hangyeol and Mingyu left the room and passed by me and Young Master with a teasing look in their faces except for Mingyu who didn't even looked at me.

"Let's go together, I-I saw a bookstore nearby." Young Master said. I nodded and followed him to the bookstore he mentioned.

We arrived at the bookstore and after entering, various types of books surprised me. Some books I saw is what I've been looking for ages already but I never get to buy them. I looked around the shelves and saw some of my favorite books, The Proposal, Found, The girl who played with fire and many more. But I pouted as I remembered that I haven't received my allowance so I couldn't buy them.

Surprisingly, Young Master took the three books and went straight on the counter.

"Check this, please." Young Master said and payed for the books, he then turned back to me and handed the books. I just looked at the books and back at him.

"W-what's this?"

"Obviously, it's books. I am giving them to you." Upon hearing what he said, I waved both of my hands in decline for his offer.

"N-no. It's okay, I'll just buy myself if I already have my allowance." I said but Young Master didn't agreed with my statement and handed me the books.

"I actually bought it for you. Don't decline your friend's gift." He said and looked away after giving me the books. I secretly smiled at him and looked at the books.

We are now walking together since he said he'll walk me home.

"B-but why didn't you called your driver..?"

"I told them I'll be going somewhere and that I don't need them." He said and I nodded. We are now about to turn to the other street when we heard a girl screaming on a dark alley.

"Help! Someone help me, please!" We heard the girl pleaded, Young Master and I rushed to the dark alley and saw a girl being pushed at the wall by a guy in black hoodie.

"Hey, man. Let her go." Young Master calmly said and the guy looked at him.

"Who do you think you are to order me, huh?" The guy said and Young Master just huffed.

"I am Yoon Jeonghan. The Young Master of the Yoon Family and I am ordering you to let that lady go." Young Master said but now with a convicting tone.

"So, Young Master wants to play? Come here then you-" The guy went to Young Master but before he could even finish his sentence, he became one with the ground after Young Master pulled his hand and pushed him down the ground, twisting his arm to his back.

"A-ah! Let me go, it hurts!!" The guy said but Young Master didn't listened.

"Okay! Okay! I'll go!" The guy said and Young Master freed him, the guy ran away after Young Master freed him.

"T-thank you, Seniors... I-I thought I'll die already.." The girl said and looked down.

"Go home, now." Young Master said in a hard tone. Why does he looked like he's mad?

"H-how can I repay you, first?" The girl said and held on Young Master's hand but he took his hands away.

"We don't need you repaying us. Let's go." Young Master said and pulled me away.

We are now in front of the house and I entered the gate and looked back at Young Master.

"Young Master, thank you for this books and for walking home with me... Good night.." I said and he nodded. I'm about to turn my way when he spoke. "I'll come tomorrow, I'll pick you up." He said that made me look back at him.

"I-it's okay.. I'll come to school by myself.. Let's just see each other at the School Gates." I said and quickly turned and entered the house.

I leaned on the door and pouted in regret.

Why did I turned down his offer?

-------------

I came to school and as expected, the Young Master is waiting at the school gates and he is kinda taking some attention. How can I go with this eyes watching him?

I sighed and decided to come to him and didn't minded the spectators.

"Young Master, d-did you waited here long?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I just came here, let's go." He said and we then both entered the school. I felt really embarassed after seeing so many students looking at the two of us going together. How can Young Master resist this eyes watching him everyday??

"Who's this? Are they together?"

"Is that her girlfriend, for real already?"

I huffed and forced myself to not mind them, I hate too much attention. It's annoying.

Young Master said that he'll take me to my room, he said he won't let me turn down his offer so I just agreed. But before I could even completely enter the room, a girl is standing in front of the whole class.

"Hello, I'm Kim Soyeon. Nice to meet you, guys!"

Wait... Isn't she the-

>End....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 7.9K 47
Highest rank attained #1 in Monsta X fanfiction. Yoo Kihyun is a guy that gets in a lot of trouble. He is a liberated and lucky go easy guy. He thin...
11.5K 162 12
Childhood friends reunited after 7 years will it turn into something more? This is my first story so don't hate on me
115K 5.7K 24
Elizabeth is 18 year old who is struggling to understand the world and herself. Between her studies and her job as a waitress she has been missing so...
1.7K 105 12
Tired. Hurt. Alone. This was all Izumi Midoriya had felt. The burden of defeating All For One made her feel that way. She was on the verge of quittin...