Temptress: Cursed Blessing [B...

Por Empress_A

[Ranked 2nd in #fanfiction out of 1.18M stories (09/29/2020)] Kei Yagami. Holder of a one-in-a-billion quirk... Mais

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
54.5
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
S K Y
S T A R S
C I T Y . L I G H T S
M O O N
S U N
G R O U N D
H O M E
KEI YAGAMI'S NAME (ORIGIN)
THE "BEST" SPOTTED (2020)

7

16K 640 774
Por Empress_A

"Yohoo ~ Sleepyhead? Earth to you!"

Aizawa grunts in response.

"We have school today, right?"

"I'm already done with college," the male once again groans, refusing to get up.

"...but you are a teacher."

Said male jumped off his bed, "Oh crap." He realizes a mischievous beam on Kei's face, earning a scowl from his. "4:30? Seriously?"

"Oh? Don't we start school this early?"

Aizawa sighs. "Who does that?"

Kei places a finger on her chin, "Well, Izu gets up this around this time, although I do not know where he goes."

"Who now?"

"Izu, my neighbor."

The male laments, discarding Kei's thoughts. "Since you are already up, I'll let you do your supposed physical training routine." Aizawa sends her a mail with a list of activities. He then goes back to bed, mumbling before closing his eyes, "Wake me up after doing all that."

Kei reads at it in confusion. "But I do not know how to do any of these, well, besides laps."

Aizawa finally gives up, walking towards his wardrobe. "Go get changed into a comfortable attire. Meet me downstairs."

"Aye, Sir!"

As soon as Aizawa reaches the main door, his eyes clattered at the female's outfit. She was wearing all black low-cut tank top, sports bra and joggers—all which should look normal, except that she is the one wearing it.

"Like what you're seeing, daddy ~"

'This girl is half my age, for crying out loud!' he thought. The male clears his throat. "Are you sure that is what you're wearing?"

"Yeah. You said it yourself—comfortable, so here goes the outfit."

"Might as well get used to it," Aizawa murmurs to himself. "Let's start with the stretches."

"Oh, I'm flexible alright ~ Wanna test it out ~"

"Brat, get serious already," Aizawa scolds.

"Ahee ~"

"It's 'Yes Sir'."

"Yes, daddy ~"

"This girl is hopeless..."

After two hours, the duo finally finished everything. They now jog to their abode, cooling down. "Well, that took longer than expected."

"We should've finished earlier if you're not fooling around."

"Oh, but you liked it ~"

"Suit yourself, brat."

"I'll take a shower."

"Your uniform is in your cabinet." Aizawa heads to the kitchen and starts to prepare breakfast.

"Yes, Sir!"

After several minutes, Kei returns downstairs, wearing a typical male UA uniform. She sees an already dressed Aizawa, dosing off by the counter.

"I already know that it is almost impossible as you are already the superlative of the definition but you seem a lot more tired than usual," Kei speaks, waking up the male. "Did you even sleep a wink?"

Aizawa gives her a side-glance, verifying her involvement in last night's event. "Yeah, you can say."

"I see," Kei hums as she sits in front of their breakfast. "Must have been hard to have night shifts." She then starts to dig in.

Aizawa watches the girl, unsuspecting of her normal behavior. "It's a matter of getting used to it."

"Very well then, I've decided."

"On what?"

"I'll cook us breakfast starting tomorrow! And you don't have to accompany me for my daily routine. I've memorized it already."

"Wow," Aizawa says in a bored tone, "I never thought that you could be considerate."

"I can, you know," Kei replies with a huff. She then pauses, a genuine smile spreading across her face as she stares at the food. "I never actually had to do something for someone, much more experience being in a family under one roof so I am pretty much excited."

Aizawa takes note of her sincere concern, a phantom of smile visiting his features.

"We'll go grocery shopping after classes."

"Really?!" Kei's eyes emit sparkles.

"Yeah. The food stocked up here won't be enough for your cooking. I'm pretty much sure that stuff will be wasted. You know, failed attempts and all."

"I know it's my first time but, meanie!"

Aizawa beams, glancing at the female.

The duo reached UA half an hour earlier than the bell so Kei decided to familiarize the outline, leaving Aizawa on his way to the faculty room.

"Drop by the principal's office when classes start. Call me if anything happens."

"Alright, daddy ~"

"That is sensei for you."

"Bummer ~"

Kei leisurely strolls at the field, noticing only a few students wandering by. She sharply turns into a corner, bumping into someone hard.

"I'm sorry bro! Are you okay?" a spiky-haired redhead asks worriedly as he extends his hand to the fallen female.

Kei blinks in realization. "You're literally hard. Was that your quirk just now?" She grabs the offered hand, pulling it to stand and immediately releasing soon after.

The stranger darts his sight to his touched palm as he whispers, "So soft." He then snaps back to reality. "Ah, yes! I kinda activated it on reflex. Were you hurt anywhere? I'm really sorry!"

"Oh ho~ What is it called? What does it do?"

"It's called Hardening. I can harden any part of my body at will," he replies. "I'm Eijiro Kirishima, by the way. From class 1-A," he says.

Kei's eyes beam with delight upon hearing the boy's explanation. "So, Kirishima-san~"

Eijiro was taken aback by Kei's nearly seductive voice. He averts his eyes. "Y-Yes?"

"When you activate your quirk, does it turn hard down there ~"

The boy expresses confusion but later catches on as he tracks down where the female's eyes are pinned. Eijiro's face gradually reddens into realization. As if on cue, the school bell rang. "I—I got to go, bye!"

"What a shame, I really wanna know," Kei pouts. "Off to Nezu's office, it is then."

It took Kei quite a lot of time to find the said office. She leisurely enters, not even bothering to knock.

"Yagami! I've been expecting for you," Nezu says, pouring tea as he stands on the sofa. "Come, have a sit. I'll be introducing you to your new teacher."

Kei gazes at the pale silver-haired male at his mid-20s who wears all black V-neck shirt, trousers and combat boots. He was elegantly sipping his tea, his eyes trailing Kei's.

For the first time in a while, Kei's heart skipped a beat. "You have pretty golden hues!"

"Why thank you. You have alluring ones as well, Kei Yagami." The new face sets down his cup and smiles.

"Yagami is quite mouthful so please call me Kei!" The female excitedly says, positioning herself at the seat across the teachers.

"This is the Enchanter Hero: Saiki," Nezu starts. "He will be supervising you as you have similarities on your quirks."

"Although I must say, you must be quite a gem, young miss. The school hired me specifically to teach you how to control Allure."

Kei raises an eyebrow at the mention of her self-named sub-ability. Nezu gives her a hinting exchange, smiling tenderly at the female.

"You will be conducting your classes at the room situated at floor seven. Your schedule will solely depend on your progress, of course. And you may start any time now."

Nezu leads them to an almost empty room with only one set of chair and table for a student and another for a teacher.

"I'll get going now. Keep me updated on the advancements."

"Certainly, Principal Nezu."

"Ah~ the room screams out loneliness. Too spacious," Kei sighs. She then stares at Saiki, "Although I wouldn't mind being alone with a smoking hot sensei ~"

The male leans forward with an uncharacteristically sharp smile on his face, "My thoughts exactly, Kei."

Kei was shook in his revelation.

"Oh my. Is this the first time that someone actually responded to your teasing?"

The female mirrors his gesture. "I genuinely like you already, sensei."

"Shall we get started then?"

"Yes Sir!"

The duo started discussing about the basic hero etiquettes for the first half of the morning. And seeing as the female, despite her shameless personality, is actually ignorant of a lot of things Saiki decided to extend their topic until lunchbreak, being elaborate as to behavior which people consider as common sense.

"Return shortly after eating. I'll be at the principal's office for a while."

"Aye, Sir."

Kei sets her feet in the cafeteria, somehow excited to see bustling atmosphere. She falls in line on a stall selling pastries and grabs quite a few food. As she reaches the counter, Kei curses, remembering that she left her money in the classroom.

"Hey, stop holding off the line. It's getting crowded by the second," a familiar monotone was heard right behind the female. She glances pleadingly at the familiar purple-head, gaining a defeated sigh. "I'm doing this because you're being a bother," says the sleep-deprived male. He then hands cash to the register, "I'll be paying for both our meals."

Kei tails the familiar face towards an almost empty table. She sets his tray right next to him, the male being not disturbed at all. "Ne~ ne~ you look like someone I know~"

The male sighs, ignoring her.

"Like, my daddy number 2~"

The purple-head chokes his food.

"Awe, I should be the one getting choked, not you, daddy~"

The male gulps down his water, scowling at the female, "Alright. What do you want?"

"Your di—"

"Don't even."

"But you asked—"

"You know I did not mean that."

"I meant to say divided attention. What were you thinking?"

"Yeah, right. I am honestly surprised you made it to UA."

"Well, I would normally say along the lines of 'right back at you' but you seem to have a lot of potential you know. You really remind me of the underground pro hero I know ~"

The boy briefly smiles at her remark, his eyes turning tender.

"Here," the female hands her phone. "Input your number. It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth to be indebted to someone like you."

"Someone like me, huh," the boy contemplates. "We barely know each other."

"Then let's start off by saying our names."

The male pauses for a second, as if in deep thought. He later types his contact and returns the phone to the female. "Name's Hitoshi Shinso."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

594K 22.5K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...
7K 253 25
Kosuke Adachi is driven by his desire to become the world's top hero. But when those from his past reappear, his carefully laid plans are put in jeop...
43.9K 2.4K 77
So I haven't seen a lot of these and decided to write a Hatsume x fem reader because I love her. Basic love story with the original drama that Horiko...
2.1M 58.9K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...