Temptress: Cursed Blessing [B...

By Empress_A

[Ranked 2nd in #fanfiction out of 1.18M stories (09/29/2020)] Kei Yagami. Holder of a one-in-a-billion quirk... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
54.5
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
S K Y
S T A R S
C I T Y . L I G H T S
M O O N
S U N
G R O U N D
H O M E
KEI YAGAMI'S NAME (ORIGIN)
THE "BEST" SPOTTED (2020)

6

16K 644 647
By Empress_A

"Took you long enough," Aizawa says in a bored tone as soon as the car door opens, not even bothering to gaze.

"Awe, miss me already, daddy?" Kei teases, adjusting her seat.

"Sure, brat, whatever floats your boat," he replies, starting the engine.

The first half of the ride was filled with stagnant air, with Kei only bothering to stare at the familiar streets outside the window

"Ne ne ~"

"What is it?"

"Why do you look like you're always tired?"

Aizawa gives Kei a side-glance, his guard still unwavering.

He has been warned, after all.

"I have night shifts."

"I see."

And the silence continues until they reach a typical two-floored Japanese home. As soon as they enter, the adult male led the female to her bedroom on the first door to the right.

"Here is your room. Mine is right next to yours. Come downstairs after you set your things."

Aizawa climbs down and into the kitchen. He later released a long sigh. He utters to himself with a deep grimace on his face, "That woman's quirk is more threatening up close!"

"How bold of you to see me as a woman and not just a kid you look after, my dear guardian," Kei budges in, specifically emphasizing her last thoughts.

Aizawa's eyes widen in shock, not expecting to have his carelessness show up at the wrong time.

"Not that I mind though," Kei says with her usually playful tone. She then raises her hands, showing a tri-colored exotic shorthair. "On a completely different note, is this yours? It is getting too comfortable on my bed."

"Oh, neko."

"Yes, I can see that it is a cat."

"That is neko."

Kei blinks. "Again, yes, we can clearly see that it is a cat."

"That cat's name is Neko."

This time, Kei raises an eyebrow. "You are naming your cat Cat?"

"Yes. It's a bother thinking of another."

The female sets the cat down. "Why am I not surprised that you are a cat person?"

Aizawa sighs, internally relieved that Kei did not push their former topic any further.

"Are you done with your room?"

"Yeah, pretty much ~"

"Come, let us eat."

"Oh, what's on the plate ~" Kei slyly smirks, her tongue swiping meticulously between her lips.

Aizawa notices the change in hue of the female's eyes, reflexively activating his quirk. He then realizes his action, undoing it in fear of possibly demolishing the trust between the two. He relaxes his tensed muscles, inhaling deeply before speaking with his usual tone, "Rice, you impulsive brat."

Kei hums before uttering, "Yeah, that. Were you thinking of something else?"

After dinner, Aizawa prepares for his night patrol. The female, curious of his guardian, sees him through the door. "When are you returning?"

"Late," he simply states. "I trust that you still have my number?"

Kei nods.

"Good. Ring me up if something happens."

With that remark, the pro hero took off.

The female went straight to her room, already decided on what to do to satisfy her boredom.

Unknown:

I know where you live.

Izu~:

I think you got the wrong number...

Unknown:

Izu~:

?!!

Who are you?

Unknown:

Oh, you don't me know, alright.

But I know you, Izuku Midoriya.

Izu~:

I'm calling the police!

Unknown:

I bet you are.

Let's see who gets to you first.

The police-

Or me.

Izu~:

Who is this?!

What wrong did I do to you?

Why are you doing this?!

Unknown:

I'll torture you so hard-

that you will scream my name ~

Izu~:

What are you talking about?!

Oh wait.

KEI?!

Unknown:

Aw man, what gave me away?

Izu~:

Your message is out of context...

Kei:

I knew I shouldn't have sent that!

Although I'll want that... *wink wonk*

Izu~:

Kei... even in messages...

Anyway, don't scare me like that!

I almost had to actually dial the police!

Kei:

Maybe you should have...

Because it's illegal for me to be too gorgeous.

Izu~:

I should have known better...

Kei:

LMAO

Anyway

Which class will you be in?

Izu~:

1-A.

Are we in the same block?

Kei:

We'll see!

I'll be signing off now.

Just dropped by to tell you that this Is my number.

Have a good night Izuku!

Izu~:

Maybe set a more friendly way of saying hi another time?

Good night as well, Kei.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Kei checks her phone, noting that it is already past 2 in the morning. She closes her eyes, ready to sleep.

On another room, a soft clicking of door can be heard. Aizawa slumps on his bed, exhaustion taking over him. His sight starts to fade as sleep slowly engulfs him.

Several minutes later...

Aizawa senses an unusually drastic decrease of room temperature. With still tightly shut eyes, he curls his body under the blanket, finding his much needed warmth.

After a couple of seconds, he could feel something warm tracing his back, instantly sending chills through his spine. Under normal circumstances, he would have jolted up but now, he cannot even move a muscle. The hero internally panics as he has no clue of the situation nor control over his body.

The seemingly warm object travels from the base of his back to the nook of his neck. He cannot deny the unusually pleasurable sensation which it gives but his mind is too preoccupied on ways to retrieve his own body. He started forcing his eyelids to open.

He, however, stops as an enthralling mellow voice whispers in front of him. "Do you want to see me that badly, Shota ~"

Aizawa was taken back by the effects of the voice to his already heightened senses and most especially by the knowledge of the intruder of his name. He has a clue on who the assaulter is but would rather deny his intuition, wanting to believe that it's not who he thinks it is.

"But if you insist on doing so ~" the voice once again speaks.

This time, Aizawa's eyes fluttered open, revealing nothing but a pair of familiar bright mint green hues. He never knew that it was this bewitching up close. He can feel his own will already slipping.

"Now tell me ~ what is your true motive ~"

The finger now trails from his chest and continuing down.

Aizawa felt stronger shivers as it almost reaches his V-line, making him bolt up, panting heavily.

He immediately checks his room and found no one.

He then got up and rushed to Kei's room, only to find a peacefully sleeping female under covers.

The hero, almost bathing of his own sweat, desperately tries to remember if it was a dream or his recent reality.

"What the hell was that?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 22.5K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...
833K 25.6K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
2.3M 86.7K 55
"I'm a bad person. Does that make a difference?" - Meeting someone who was severely injured in the pouring rain wasn't what Y/N expected when she l...
297K 8.1K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...