The Wolf Rejected the Twink {...

By -yxungest

Enzo Olivieri is a Beta in the Blood Horizon Pack with his best friend and becoming Alpha, Zev Waters. When E... More

note + cast + playlist
The Wolf Rejected the Twink
Ivan: Live My Life
Enzo: Bonds
Ivan: The New Guy
Enzo: Beta's Dirty Little Secret
Enzo: A Beta's Stubbornness
Ivan: All About Eyes
Enzo: The Human's Help
Ivan: His Lovely Touch
Ivan: Safe
Enzo: Oh No
Ivan: Going Through Motions
Enzo: Bang!
Ivan: Helping the Omega
Enzo: He's The One Person I Will Ever Love
Ivan: The Art of Magic
Enzo: The Human Heart
Ivan: In A Flash
Enzo: The Return
Ivan: The Bite
Enzo: The Witch, The Werewolf, and the War {Part I}
Enzo: The Witch, The Werewolf, and The War {Part II}
Ivan: Kind Of Perfect Moment
Enzo: I'll Protect You
Ivan: The Mating Ceremony
Enzo: The New Power
Ivan: Darling, You'll Be Okay {Part I}
Ivan: Darling, You'll Be Okay {Part II}
Enzo: Hidden Thoughts
Ivan: "Welcome" Home
Enzo: Jayden's Here!
Ivan: He's Gone
Enzo: Echoed the Walls
Ivan: We Have Work To Do
Enzo: Soon
Ivan: Favorite Weapon
Enzo: Dream
Ivan: Shaky Hands & Sudden Deaths
Enzo: All Choked Up
Ivan: The Twink Rejected the Wolf
Enzo: Eyes Wide Open
Ivan: Believe Part: I
Ivan: Believe Part: II
Enzo: Don't Leave Me Alone
Ivan: The Bloody Claws
Enzo: Dear Friend
Ivan: Fate Calls
Enzo: Hi, HellØ
Author's Note!

Ivan: Hate

19.8K 642 65
By -yxungest

      I stared at the ceiling with my hands behind my head and music playing softly in my ears. By the time I woke up, school had ended. I let Vanessa know what happened, and she nagged me about my education and other nonsense. I checked my phone and saw it was about to be eight. I was waiting on my mom to come home and cook, but I don't know how long that would take.

I needed some time alone anyway. My parents have been acting odd for a few weeks. They would look at me weirdly, pay less attention to Nicki, and be more concerned for my safety than Nicki. Thankfully they weren't home today. Nicki was going to be mad, too, because I wasn't in school today or told her I wasn't going to school today. 

I frowned and turned my head to look out the window. A man with messy black hair was looking around with his blue eyes. His eyes locked on mine, and I didn't feel fear or anxiety. I just stared blankly at him and waved at him. The man titled his head, puzzled at my action, and did the same to me. Then he ran off. I got up and closed the curtains. This wasn't the second time a Werewolf looked at me, and they looked confused when I waved at them. I don't know why I waved at them. Maybe to show that I wasn't going to harm them or maybe because I could care less that they were a Werewolf or not.

I walked out of my room to the kitchen and looked in the fridge to always find nothing. I closed the fridge and went to the living room. I turned on the TV and watched the news. The soft music played in my ears as I watched the newswoman talk about the weather. I lived near the trees, cars, and more of a quiet place instead of the city lights, crowded areas, and the smell of greasy fries. I guess my parents wanted more of the American life. Not that I minded. The woman was still talking when two red eyes glowed behind her. I scrunched my eyebrows when I saw another newswoman talking about the increase in animal attacks. No surprised there since Werewolves are roaming around the world. I was about to change the channel when I saw the newswoman at my house's corner. It wasn't often they come around here but there are woods a couple of blocks away from me. 

"W-what the hell is that?" The woman whispered, stepping away from the camera.

"What are you talking about? There's nothing there," the cameraman said.

"No, I'm serious. Something's—" The woman screamed as she was pushed back into the woods.

The sounds of skin ripping, organs being pulled out, the woman's screams getting louder and louder, and the roars becoming dangerously close to the cameraman. I stood up and stared widely at the TV. The cameraman was running with the camera in his hands, gasping and choking on his sobs. The camera was moving widely, and the roars and the pounding of feet were moving quickly and loudly.

He wasn't too far from my house. I felt the urge to go out and help him out. I was about to open the door when I stopped. What was I doing? If I let him in, we both die. If I don't, he dies? All of this is happening too fast. What should I do? I dashed out of my house and looked around in the dark area.

I turned my head when I heard a scream. The cameraman appeared, and he didn't have the camera in his hands anymore. His face flushed with relief when he saw me. "Help me!" He yelled. I ran towards him and grabbed his wrist, pulling him into the house. I locked the door behind me and stood away from the door. I looked at the man, and his eyes were darting around widely. His hair stuck to his forehead with sweat, his chest heaving up and down.

"Thank you, thank you so much! I-I don't know what happened. I-I was recording her, and then-then she disappeared!" He exclaimed and clung to me. I hugged him back as the camera guy rambled on and on about what happened. How could I tell him what he was saw was a Werewolf? He would probably think it was some bear that was chasing him. The man stopped moving, and he pulled back with wide eyes. 

"What-what if that thing comes back? Do you think it's already here?" He whispered, looking around.

I grabbed his shoulders and looked dead in his eyes.

"It won't hurt you. I got you, okay?" I calmly said. The man nodded and hugged himself. I ran a hand through my hair and looked around. What was I supposed to do? What if that Werewolf was coming back to finish this guy off? I didn't want blood on my hands, and I sure as hell didn't want to face one thing I should stay away from. I grabbed my phone and dialed the police.

"Hey...I never got your name, kid," he said quietly.

I glanced at him and placed the phone on my ear. "Ivan."

The guy nodded. "Ethan."

I didn't say anything. My mind still wondered about the Werewolf, but I can't let him know. "Hi, this is Ivan. I'm calling about the murder on the news just now. I have the cameraman, Ethan, with me right now. My address is East Shrina 167th street." 

I put the phone on speaker, and Ethan said, "I'm with Ivan right now. Please hurry." 

The dispatcher said okay, and they're on their way in ten minutes. We sighed in relief and hung up.

"Do you think it's safe now?" Ethan asked. We've been standing and looking around, and no noise was heard besides the TV. Ethan sat on the couch and breathed out deeply. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. I gave it to Ethan, and he took big gulps and wiped his mouth when he finished.

"Everything is going to be all right. You're safe. The police are on their way," I reassured. Ethan chuckled and wiped his eyes. "I never knew a kid would save my life. It's supposed to be the opposite."

It was my turn to chuckle. I sat next to Ethan and laid my head back.

"Do you live alone?" Ethan asked.

"No, my parents are at work, and my sister...I don't know. It's eight, and I didn't even notice," I answered.

"I guess you were in your world listening to music. What were you listening to?"

"Little Bit by Drake ft. Lykke Li."

Ethan raised an eyebrow. "You like Drake? You don't look like the type."

I shrugged. "I get that a lot."

A howl was heard near us. Ethan and I jumped up and watched the door pound slowly. Ethan started shaking as the door broke a bit, and an eye peeked. The eye was red. The Werewolf growled, and the pounding on the door got faster. I grabbed Ethan's wrist and pulled him to my room. I locked the door and stood in the corner. Ethan was older than me, and he's the one who is supposed to protect me, but he was terrified. However, I was a nineteen-year-old guy who knew what was else was going, and I was trying to be calm as fuck.

"What should we do? Jump out the window or stay here?" I asked. Ethan whimpered and pressed his forehead to my back. Then I really looked at Ethan. Ethan was a man, but he looked in his early 20s. He started his life, and he couldn't begin to if this animal were attacking him. He didn't know what was happening, but I can help him.

"Stay here. I'm going to the window," I ordered. I walked to the window and looked out to see no one but trees and cars crossing by. I don't know what to do. If we stayed here, we die. If we jumped and run away, there's a chance the Werewolf could run after us. Fuck, this is too much. 

"Okay, okay, the coast is clear. We can jump out and run, okay?" I said and opened the window. This is the only way. If we stay, we die. We can at least run and scream to gain attention. We both noticed that the pounding on the door stopped. Ethan walked towards me and looked out the window. I took a step back as he sighed in relief with a small smile on his face.

"I think the animal went away and found something better," Ethan chuckled.

I chuckled with him and patted him on the back. "Do you think we're safe now? I can't believe we were about to jump out of a window."

Ethan nodded. "I think being around you made me safe and same. Wild shit."

I was going to smile when the Werewolf appeared and growled.

"Ethan!" I screamed.

The Werewolf roared and grabbed Ethan, pulling him out the window. Before he could utter a word, he screamed as the Werewolf took him.

"Ivan!" He screamed.

I was going to jump out the window when the window slammed shut in front of me. I bang on the window, screaming and punching. "Ethan!" I yelled.

Ethan appeared, and his mouth with blood, his cheek with four long scratches, and his hands bloody. He slammed his hands on the window and screamed out in fear. "Ivan, please help me!"

Then he was pulled back, and his screams got louder. I turned and rushed to my door and tried unlocking it, but it wouldn't budge. It was like it was locked outside when it should from the inside. I grabbed my lamp and threw it at the window. The window crashed, and I jumped out. My feet landed on the floor, but I hissed when I felt a pain started to appear on my ankle. I looked around to see nothing but a blood trail going to the woods. I walked towards the woods and stood in front of it, looking around inside and seeing nothing but trees.

"Ethan, say something!" I yelled. My heart started to ache when I didn't hear anything but the wind blowing and the cars honking. I dropped to my knees and shut my eyes to stop myself from crying. I was supposed to help Ethan. I told him he was safe with me, but he really wasn't.

A hot breath brushed on my face. I wanted to open my eyes and face the Werewolf, but I will not show fear. I will show hate. I opened my eyes and stared into the red eyes of a man. I glared coldly at him, and he stared back at me. Though it was dark, I could tell he had a smirk on his face, almost as if he was mocking me. He knew how hard I was trying to save Ethan, but my efforts were worthless. The man looked away, and instead of running, he strolled back into the woods.

I stayed on the grass and waited for my parents, Nicki, or the police to find me. The song was playing softly, and I thought of Ethan for the whole night. 

        ~~~~

        Hey guys! This was supposed to be posted earlier but I was getting side-tracked. Anyways, on the side is a picture of the rogue that Ethan and Ivan saw. On the side is the song that Ivan was listening to. 

        Thoughts about the Werewolf who killed Ethan?

        Thoughts about Ivan's emotions to the Werewolves now?

        Comment and vote! :)

1/28/2021: Idk about this chapter. Its kinda unrealistic but werewolves are unrealistic sooo...I added this to show how desperate ivan wanted to save ethan but finally felt how its like to lose people, especially a stranger. ethan is important in the future because he's in a sequel i started but ended up deleting. i thought about changing this whole chapter honestly. I'll think about it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 2.9K 24
Who wouldn't want a happily ever after; Rafael Constantine had wished for his in a very long time, but alas, fate still didn't answered his prayers...
170K 5.3K 12
⚠️NEW VERSION OUT CALLED "MY MATES I CHERISHED THE MOST"⚠️ There's a 17 year old boy name, Allan. Allan is a boy that gets abused by his foster fathe...
1M 41.2K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
5.4M 284K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...