The Unbreakable (Ghost #3)

By Grimmy27

After an eventful year, Lia and Blake go back to college, eager to get away from everything. But they're not... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Bonus Chapter - Christmas Pt. 1
Bonus Chapter - Christmas Pt. 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue

Chapter 70

4.1K 149 12
By Grimmy27

Lia

The guys stay at my house overnight, much to my displeasure. Will and Ty sleep in the guest bedroom and the rest of the guys bunk over in the living room. I can't help but grimace at them as I walk to the kitchen. Damien is buried under Josh and Chris, and Nathan has somehow ended up on the floor, with only his legs thrown over Chris's back as he lies across Damien's body. How can they sleep like this?

Shaking my head at them, I go to make breakfast for the hungover idiots. I warned them to not drink so much, but they didn't listen. I can already imagine all the moaning and whining that awaits me when they wake up.

I decide to prepare omelets with veggies and spinach, fried eggs and two sets of whole wheat toasts: one with almond butter and bananas and the other with salmon and avocado. I get some oranges, blueberries, watermelon and nuts to make a fruit salad for the boys and for drinks, I get them coffee and tomato juice. This has to get the guys back on their feet.

Once everything's ready, I go to wake up the boys so I can set the table, almost tripping over Josh's leg as he stirs in his sleep.

Should I be nice or mean? I wonder as I stare at the guys. They emptied my fridge, got Cakey completely wasted, ruined my couch and that's not all. They will definitely whine and complain once they're awake and I'll be forced to listen to that.

Mean.

I stand over the strange heap of limbs and muscles lying on my couch then raise my leg and kick them off one by one, making them fall on the floor with loud thuds. The guys groan loudly as they wake up, but I don't listen to them and head to the guest bedroom to get William and Tyler. I knock on the door, just in case, only to be pleasantly surprised when Will opens it with a smile.

"You're awake?"

"Yeah... It's not easy to sleep with Tyler's snoring. He sounds like a dying rhino, I swear to god." Will grumbles, rubbing his face tiredly.

"Can you wake him up? Breakfast's almost ready, I just need to set the table." I tell him gently, getting a warm smile in response.

"Thanks, Lia. You're amazing."

"I know." I laugh, walking to my own bedroom to get my Cakey. He's sleeping peacefully on his back with his arms outstretched on the bed, looking like an angel. His bare chest rises and falls slowly as he snores quietly with his mouth slightly open.

I walk up to my sweet man and sit beside him on the bed, gently running my hand over his bare torso. "Wake up, babe. – I croon, rubbing his stomach softly – It's time to get up."

It takes a while, but Blake finally graces me with his striking blue eyes, staring at me sleepily for a moment before he grabs my shirt and pulls me to him. I end up falling onto him with a quiet huff, barely saving my face from hitting his hard chest.

"You're unbelievable." I admonish, getting only an incoherent grumble from my Cakey as he turns over to his side, holding me securely in his arms. I try to squirm away, but his hold is pretty tight and my arms are completely pinned down. I don't want to kick my sweet Cakey, so I decide to kiss him instead. I trail small kisses all over his neck and jaw before gently nibbling on his lips, occasionally biting on them.

"Don't tease me, kitten." Blake mutters sleepily, tightening his arms around me.

"Then wake up, Cakey." I whisper, playfully pulling his lip with my teeth. "I made breakfast, so get up, take a shower and come eat, okay?" I smile lovingly, giving him a quick peck before getting off the bed once he releases his old on me.

"And what if I don't?" He smirks teasingly and I lean over to his ear.

"If you don't, then I'll come back, tie you down to this very bed and tease you till you beg for release." I whisper huskily, biting his ear before I shoot up from the bed and skip out of the room, barely stopping myself from laughing when I hear Blake's tortured groan behind me.

"You're so mean!" He whines adorably and I blow him a kiss over my shoulder.

"Love you too!"

When I enter the living room, I see that all the guys are already awake, slouched on the couches tiredly, either holding their heads or mumbling something quietly.

"Are you hungry?!" I ask loudly, enjoying the pained moans I get from the morons.

"Not so loud! – Tyler whines – Please, my head's about to burst." He mutters, getting some quiet grumbles from others in agreement.

"Fine, fine. I won't torture you anymore. Freshen up and I'll get the breakfast ready." I tell them then go to the kitchen. While guys take turns using the bathroom, I fry the eggs and make omelets then dish everything out and set the coffee table in the living room. I don't miss guys' surprised looks when they see the amount of food I made, but they don't seem to mind. On the contrary, they all look ravenous.

"Don't just sit here, dig in." I chuckle when they all just sit like frozen statues.

"And you?" Blake frowns imploringly from his seat on the floor beside me.

"I can grab whatever, I'm not hungover like you guys." I laugh, taking a peanut butter toast and pouring myself some coffee.

"And thank the god for that. – Damien grunts – At least we don't have to suffer on an empty stomach thanks to you."

"Who told you to drink so much yesterday?" I tease.

"Wait, speaking of drinking... Don't tell me you're the one who cleaned everything?" William trails off with a confused frown.

"Who else? – I shrug – You were all dead to the world."

"You should've just left it, babe. – Blake scolds gently – You didn't have to clean our mess."

"You know I wouldn't be able to sleep if I left it." I sigh quietly, leaning up to press a kiss to his cheek. "Don't worry about it. I won't hold it against, you, I'm not that petty." I assure him, running my fingers through his hair.

"You two are worse than Tyler and Noah, I swear to god." I turn to William with a questioning look.

"Why?" Cakey questions curiously.

"I can't explain it with words. You'd have to see it to believe it." Will chuckles amusedly while Tyler only grins proudly.

"At least I'm better than them at something." He beams.

"Speaking of Noah, how is he?" I ask curiously. Noah is a nice guy and he complements Tyler's bubbly personality really well. He balances him out perfectly and it's clear to see they both love each other.

"He's fine... - Tyler sighs - He's still back at the motel. I wanted to bring him here, but... he's not in a good mood." He winces uncomfortably.

"Your father again?" Blake sighs heavily, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah... He wasn't exactly... welcoming when Noah and I came here. He didn't even let us in the house, so we've been staying at a motel downtown." Tyler scoffs bitterly, shaking his head as he plays with the food on his plate. It's obvious how much his father's disapproval bothers him. Tyler's father is not exactly... tolerant of the fact that his son is gay and he's not afraid to show it every chance he gets. I still remember the scene he made at William's house few months ago. I wanted to fucking bash his face in for calling Tyler all those derogatory names.

I could tell I wasn't the only one pissed off, I caught Blake and William holding Noah back so he wouldn't attack Tyler's dad.

It's so frustrating to see Tyler upset just because his father is a total homophobe. Ty is a sweetheart, he doesn't deserve to be treated like that by the person closest to him.

"If you want a place to stay, you can always bunk over here. Noah too, of course. It'll be cheaper than paying for a motel every time you're in town." I offer, getting an adoring smile from Blake and surprised gasp from Tyler.

"You can't be serious."

"I can and I am. – I smile – It's not like we're strangers."

"I don't want to bother you... I'm sure you and Blake enjoy your privacy and it wouldn't be fair for me to disturb that." Tyler sighs, rubbing the back of his head nervously.

"I wouldn't be offering if I didn't mean it, Ty. Blake and I are thinking of taking a long break, but we still haven't decided where we're going to stay, so the house will be empty anyway." I shrug nonchalantly.

"Just accept it, you know you won't win against my kitten." Blake chuckles, kissing my head softly.

"I'll have to talk to Noah... It's not solely up to me... Thank you, Lia."

"No problem."

The rest of our breakfast goes on peacefully and in a much better mood. The guys still whine and moan about their hangovers, but they seem to be in much better spirits than earlier.

I quickly clean up the table, packing the leftovers into containers to eat them later, then go back to the living room and sit on my Cakey's lap, snuggling into him as we watch a movie with the guys. It's quite a funny scene, to be honest – a group of guys snuggling on a couch as they fearfully watch a horror movie. They're so cute.

Blake keeps playing with my hair and rubbing my waist gently the whole time, deliberately lulling me to sleep. This cheeky Cakey, he knows all my weaknesses and he's shamelessly using them against me.

I still love him, though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529 3 31
Kelly moves to a suburban area to take a break from her life. This was meant to be a few months of laying low, but she did not anticipate finding lov...
360K 8.6K 40
Hannah comes home from a business trip to find out that her husband has been sleeping around with her best friend. To make matters worse it looks li...
96 0 14
Two Bestriends torn apart at the start of their sophomore year. Fighting back feelings, facing their own outer problems and inner demons. Will they m...
46.9K 3K 114
Zoe's only wish is to be able to run barefoot through grass, but she knows it'll never happen. Ever since she was born, she's been unable to touch an...