greyheart; year 2โ†ณh.potter x...

By vanillann

"๐™ค๐™ , ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ž๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง, ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ." or it's (y/n) gre... More

before we start
00. prologue
01.the greyheart siblings
02.the letters from two souls, made out of love
03.the burrow
04.saving harry
05.back to the burrow
6.the letters by owl
07.losing harry
08.three blonde ignorant males
09.late night glass of water
10. difference between trains and cars๏ฟผ
11. missing in action
12.lost and found
13.howling plants and letters
14. from first year onward
15. live stupidity
16. slugs for lunch
17. within the hut
18. bloody letters don't seem welcoming
19. petrified: literally or emotionally?
20. legend says
21.professor delphinus white
22. oh my bludger
23. the innocent fall first
24. in the words of snake latin, huh?
25.i'm bad at comfort
26. the rouge brother
27. slytherin robes are a good look on us
28. sorry it's a slytherin thing
29. it's all in the bloodline
30. follow the spider brick road
31. hand holding in the spider pit
32. who's lockheart?
34. it suits you
book three out now!!

33. no chamber for me

1.5K 59 30
By vanillann

"Turn the nozzle," Hannah spoke as Harry let his hand hover over it but never touched.

"Wow, didn't think of that one Saint," Harry mumbled, his hand turning it before the room started shaking.

"Potter don't play with me, if we're already about to die I'd kill you."

The sink started moving, turning in a circling motion before slowly descending into the floor, a large hole that fell straight down appeared. I went to walk closer to see down but Harry grabbed my robes and pulled me back.

"It's not safe," he looked at me when I pouted at him.

"Lockheart should do it," Ron pointed over his shoulder at Lockhart, or more so what was left of Lockheart as he watched the sink like it was magic, I mean was but still.

"Hey bud," I called softly, Lockheart looking at me with a goofy smile and nodding.

"I want you to go down that hole and tell me everything you see," I waited til he stood at the edge, nodding to Hannah who pushed his shoulders to fall down. His screams echoed off the slide, his body hitting the edge till he turned a corner and couldn't be seen anymore.

"We aren't that just bloody brilliant," Ron muttered as he looked carefully into the slide.

"Dibs on first."

I giggled, Hannah's smiling face was comforting in the chaos of it all.

"I see walls," Lockheart yelled from what appeared to be the bottom of the slide.

"At least he's more helpful than when he was our teacher," I spoke, Hannah turning to me and shrugging.

"See ya on the other side."

Hannah didn't hesitate, the second hee butt touched the slide she was screaming with pure joy. Her laugh echoed off the walls, filling the bathroom like we were just simple kids doing simple kid things.

"I'll go," I raised my hand before Harry stood in front of me.

"I check to make sure it's safe."

"I would be," I smiled as I slipped under his arm, falling down the slide similar to Hannah with a  smile on my face as the fast moving wind ran across my face. I turned a corner, the dark walls of the slide didn't damper my mood as I left the feeling of liveliness hit me.

This was the childhood we're supposed to have, not petrified friends and chasing monsters.

I reached the end, jumping to the ground with a proud Hannah and an amused Lockheart.

"You join my cult," Hannah skipped to me, throwing her arm around me and pointing down the hall.

"What's your cult for?"

"Us, obviously," I smiled, the sound of Ron screaming was assmusing. I smiled at Hannah who was already smiling at me.

"Thanks for not thinking I was weird," Hannah spoke as Ron screaming finally ended, Harry followed closely behind.

"You are weird, it's why I need you around."

"Stop being sappy, we are about to die," Ron was running out of breath as he spoke quickly. Harry came around the corner, his shoes connected to Ron's back , sending him into the floor. I gasped as I ran to Ron and helped him up while Hannah laughed.

"Sorry Ron, but your face."

"I hate you all," Ron muttered, Harry jumping down and helping him up as well.

"Where are we?" Lockheart spoke again, the wonder in his voice becoming annoying quickly.

"Chamber of Secrets," Hannah brushed off the phrase like it was nothing. It was weird how normal this almost felt, especially after last year.

"I go first this time," Harry charged into the hall across from us. Hannah grabbed Lockheart's arm and carried on behind him. Ron and I followed next, as soon as my feet hit the hall the sound of crunching sounds from under me.

I looked down, bones converd the floor by the thousands. I felt my shiver run up my spine, watching eyes trained on each bone we passed.

"Ginny is fine," I smiled to Ron, who just simply nodded before we looked back at Harry who stood farther away from the rest of us.

Almost like an earthquake hit, the room started shaking. I looked to the walls which had dust flying off them and pebbles that fell from the sky. In a blink of an eye, rocks fell around me, Ron and I running to the middle where Hannah and Lockheart stood. Harry made a run for us but rock landed before he could, everywhere I looked was pure rock that surrounded us.

Once the sound of rock hitting bones and other rock drowned out, I felt myself yelling without thinking.

"Harry?"

"(Y/N)?"

I felt myself calm down, my breathing coming out even at the fact Harry was okay.

"Is everyone okay?"

"I think Lockheart is having a severe breakdown but the rest of us are fine," Hannah yelled back, looking at Lockheart who sat on the floor, each sound making him jump higher in his skin.

"Okay, I'm going to get you all out."

I heard Harry try muttering a spell but nothing moved, more words fell from his lips til I looked at Ron with sad eyes.

"Harry, go without us."

"What? No, I'm goi-"

"Stop trying to save us, we are fine. Ginny needs you more," I yelled back, my heart breaking for the poor girl who was probably scared out of her mind.

"I-"

"Harry I swear if you don't listen to (Y/N)," Ron yelled, his voice harsh as we waited for a reply.

"I'll be back soon."

I heard running, the room suddenly became quiet and I knew he had done what I had said. I closed my eyes, trying to forget where we were at the moment.

"At least nobody dying over a chess game," Hannah shrugged as she leaned against the rock wall that surrounded us.

I laughed, I let giggles bubbled past my lips at the thought. I felt them get louder, everyone watching me closely before I managed to speak between giggle fits.

"We put yourself in sudden death again, two years in a round."

I heard Hannah's loud laugh hit the walls behind mine, both of us slowly running out of breath with each giggle that echoed off the wall. I heard Ron let out a few laughs, his body leaning on mine as we let laughing consume the small room made from rocks.

"We became friends over a troll," Hannah let the word follow, and laughter grew even louder at the statement.

"We are standing on bone," Ron barked out. my laughter made it seem inappropriate but it didn't feel like it. It felt honest, it felt like the insane I put myself through was leaving with each laugh that grew from my voice box.

The room started shaking, my eyes wide as I walked dust fly off the wall but no rocks moved more than that.

*

I felt my head hit the rocks behind me, my legs tired of standing but I refused to sit on bones.

"Guys!"

I jumped at the voice, the little rock room was quiet after the laughter died down and each of us watched the rocks before us like it was tv.

"Harry?" I coughed out, looking to Hannah who slowly stood up and Ron who looked up at me from his seat.

"I got Ginny, not stay back." Everyone backed away from the wall that the voice came from, the sound of flapping was the only thing that could be heard.

Suddenly the rock before us melted, slowly falling away to nothing as we saw Ginny, Harry, and a beautiful red bird flapping beside him. It looked to be a Phoenix but the few pictures I had read around in a textbook with Hermione.

"Let's get back to Hogwarts, yeah?"

I smiled, running to Harry and giving him a large hug.

"Let's get back home."

*

"Within a matter of hours you have broken over 50 school rules."

I stood with my head down in Dumbledore office, Hannah on one side and Harry on the other as Dumbledore paced before us.

"There is plenty of evidence to have you all expelled."

I nodded, Harry and Ron muttering a "yes sir" but nothing else fell past our lips as we waited for the words from the Headmaster himself.

"Therefore you four will receive special awards for your service at the school."

I felt myself look up, Dumbledore smirk had me dumbfounded as we looked between the lot of us. The points last year were one thing, but this?

"But-"

"Thank you, sir."

I looked to Ron, his jump in his step as he looked to me with eyes that screamed "don't ruin this" so I kept my mouth closed as Dumbledore smiled as he pulled a paper from his desk.

"Mr. Weasley, will you please send an owl to deliver these papers to Azkaban? I think we would all like our gatekeeper back."

Ron nodded, his smile bright as he skipped down the stairs to the other side of the castle.

"Also Ms. Greyheart?"

I turned to look up at Dumbledore, my nerves taking over as he smiled at me.

"Some people are outside my office waiting to see you."

I said nothing, slowly turning to leave the office just as Ron did, The second I hit the floor of the hall I felt arms incase themselves around me. I looked to see Sage arms around my waist and Noah arm around my shoulders.

I smiled, my finger playing with Sage hair and gave Noah a pat to the back. I tried to move my head, to see if Oden was anywhere near but he was nowhere to me, my heart was torn at the thought but vanished when Sage started talking.

"You can't do that to us anymore, I've never been so scared in my life."

I laughed, smiling as Noah pulled back with tears in his eye and his smirk on his face.

"You are going to be the death of me, bludger."

"You're proud of me snitch."

AHHH this chapter sucks!!! i'm so sorry but i'm to excited for year 3 so i popping these out fast.

xoxo-abbs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149 10 12
โ€ž๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘บ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ซ ๐‘พ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐’€, ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ'๐‘บ ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ " :๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง:๏ฝฅ.โ˜ฝหš๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง:๏ฝฅ.: Y/N Y/M/N Tenley i...
109K 3.1K 88
{Won 3rd place on the Sorting 2021 Competition} A mixture between Harry Potter books lore and Hogwarts: Mystery game A Charlie Weasley x OC story fro...
186K 5.7K 33
"๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™  (๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ) ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฎ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ" or (y/n) greyheart's biggest dream, as an eleven-year-old, was to go to hogwarts. the safest and most...
22.9K 463 36
First Book of the Daughter of the Unknown Series!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Y/n) was adopted by the Weasley family when she was a one year old...