Love... What Bullshit!!!

Von Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... Mehr

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 98

7.4K 824 80
Von Navya_Mishra

Hey guys.... I m back with another update. But for all those who are still not able to find the 97th part, please refresh your story. Or u can get the link on my profile, please go and check it out.

Enjoy!
-------------------

Nandini entered their room slowly, not knowing what to expect. Finding darkness all around her, she would have been confused, but even without seeing him, she could feel his presence there. Closing the door behind her, she turned on the light to find Manik sitting on the edge of the bed, his face buried in his hands.

Leaving her stuff at the chest of drawers, she walked towards him and took a seat next to him waiting for him to look up. Not getting a response from him after a few seconds, she held onto his arm trying to make him look up.
Nandini: Manik...

Getting a little resistance from him, Nandini managed to pry his hands away only to find his eyes wet from tears. All her hesitation flew out of the window as concern took its place, making her get on her knees in front of him as she cupped his face.
Nandini: Hey... What is it? Look at me!

Manik simply shook his head trying to move his face out of her hold, but Nandini still didn't let go.
Nandini: Manik... Look at me!!

His eyes slowly came up to meet hers, this time red not from his anger but from the tears.
Nandini: Ma-

Nandini started saying in a soft voice only to stop abruptly as Manik pulled her closer, throwing his arms around her as he hid his face in the crook of her neck. Nandini sucked in a breath at his sudden move as her hands weived into the curls of his hair.
Manik: I m sorry... I m so so so sorry! Plz, I m sorry!

He kept on repeating to her as Nandini held him.
Nandini: Shh Shh... U don't have to say sorry to me...

Manik broke the hug a little to look at her face, still holding her in his arms as he spoke up,
Manik: No, I have to! U didn't deserve it. I took out all my anger on u. And on top of that what happened in the office, Oh God, I was so so wrong. I m sorry Nandini, I just let the stuff in my head get- I-

Realization drew over her as Nandini's eyes broadened making her stop his guilt speech,
Nandini: Manik... Manik! Listen to me. U do Not have to be sorry for what happened in the office. Yes, u were out of your mind, but u asked me and even though I didn't agree, I also did not stop u. U did not force anything on me, that is not You, Okay? Just forget it. Don't apologize to me. I love u manik, and I knew that u were not in the right headspace. If anything, apologize to me for not talking Manik. U remember this right, we talk, we share, and get over things. That is the only way, we would be able to live through everything together.

Manik's eyes softened at her words as he pulled her up from where she was still sitting on the floor, straight into his lap, holding her close into his embrace, not saying anything.

Nandini rested her head on his shoulder, letting her hand stay right on top of his heart, giving him the feeling of peacefulness. None of them spoke anything for quite a long time before Nandini finally felt Manik relax as he looked up at her.
Manik: I m sorry we couldn't go on that Date that I had planned.

Nandini: Well, it's fine. But u do know that I m gonna hold it onto u until the next time right?

A small smile crept onto Manik's face, the first one she had seen in the entire evening.
Manik: U would have loved whatever I planned for today. But don't worry I'll take u soon.

Nandini nodded at him and replied,
Nandini: Okay! I'll just go freshen up and change, I m sure u too aren't quite comfortable in these work clothes. And then I would really like to call it a day, because after all the high emotion shouting and stuff, I really can't take any more.

Manik: U r right, neither can I!
Manik replied softly as he kissed her forehead softly before letting her go. The two of them freshen up soon after that. Nandini finished up her entire night routine and found Manik already lying on the bed, looking lost in his thoughts. She got onto the bed and went straight into his arms, curling herself onto his side as she rested her head over his heart again.

Nandini: U need to apologize to Mom and Dad!
She spoke up very softly.

Manik: I know...

Nandini: They did not deserve it...

Manik: I know...
Manik whispered back the same thing to her twice before groaning as he moved his free arm onto his face.

Manik: And to think I almost told them everything!

Nandini grabbed his arm, pulling it back down as she spoke up,
Nandini: Hey, don't hide from me. Yes, what happened was wrong, actually disastrous, but I hope u do realize that they were about to find it out someday or the other. If not the hideous details, then at least as much as u told them today. It was necessary for them to understand the reason for your dislike towards that man.

Manik: I just don't know how will I answer their questions tomorrow!
Manik whispered his fear very softly to her making Nandini sigh.

Nandini: They won't ask anything Major!

Manik: How can u be so sure?
Manik asked looking down at her.

Nandini: Mom did ask me, after u stormed up to the room.
She replied to him hesitantly. And almost instantly she felt his entire body tense as he looked down at her with an alarmed expression.

Manik: I know for sure that u didn't answer her directly. But what did u say?

Nandini: I simply told them that I would rather not say anything and that there was a reason why u did it all from them and it's better if it stays the same way.

Manik's eyes broadened at her, as a smile made its way on his face.
Nandini: Dad asked me if ur anger was justified. I told him that every fucking bit of it was more than justified. Well... I may have used a little respectful words for him.

A chuckle escaped Manik's mouth, just as Nandini had hoped for as he pulled her onto him and hugged her close.
Manik: U r literally the most amazing thing that could have happened to me!

Nandini: I know!
Nandini replied making him laugh as he kissed her forehead.

They sobered up real soon when Nandini softly whispered to him, hesitation clear in her voice,
Nandini: Will u tell me what happened?

She felt his calm breathing suddenly stop for a few second before he exhaled loudly, hugging her close. For a minute Nandini thought that he was gonna maintain his silence, but soon he spoke in a soft calm voice.
Manik: He came to see me today!

Nandini: He did? What happened?

Earlier that Day!

Manik: No ways... I want it all to be perfect, it's a surprise for my wife, there shouldn't be any shortcomings. Get it?
Manik spoke on the phone before disconnecting the call, as a knock interrupted the silence in his cabin.

Manik: Come in!!
He called out, concentrating on the slides on his laptop.

"And here is my favorite Brother-in-Law!! Manik, my man!!"

Manik's entire body stiffened at his voice as he looked up to see the man smiling broadly at him.
Manik: What the hell are u doing here?
Manik growled getting up on his feet.

Sanjay: Come on... I m the trusty of RM Heights after all, who can stop me from coming here?

Manik: Trusty my foot... I clearly told u To STAY AWAY...

Sanjay: Relax dude... I m just here to talk!
Sanjay spoke cheerfully as he welcomed himself inside and took a seat in front of Manik's table. Manik took a deep breath trying to control his anger as he took sat down.

Manik: What are u doing here?
He asked again in a calmer voice, though he was anything but calm.

Sanjay: Nothing much, was in the city for some work and then I got the invitation to the inaugural of the hotel, must say u r going too damn fast. Money must me following in like water there days huh?

Manik: Money... (scoff) Exactly, what else do u care about. I hope u do know that even after the invitation, u r no where welcomed anywhere near my family.

Sanjay: Why?? Scared that another one from your family would walk on the same way as ur beloved sister did?
Manik clenched his fists at his words as his entire body filled up with rage.

Sanjay: I seem to have that effect on ur loved ones... Don't I??

Manik: I would seriously suggest u to shut up before I loose my temper and things get bad for you!
Manik spoke up gritting his teeth together.

Sanjay: Oh yes... Ur loved ones, that remind me... They were talking about your wife the other day on the news. I believe she is the one behind the hotel, isn't she? Damn, u have got a good one there, smart and Hot.

Manik: SANJAY!!
Manik shouted getting up again, as every single soul on the floor paused their work. They stood at their places trying to find what happened, as they had never heard their boss ever be so engry.

But that voice didn't seem to stop Sanjay from continuing,
Sanjay: I heard she was taking up interviews at the hotel these days... Was thinking about paying her a visit, but then thought that I might get lucky to bump into her out here. I mean who wouldn't want to meet a fabulous yound lady as her. She seems quite-

Manik: ENOUGH!!! THAT IS ENOUGH!!! GET OUT... GET OUT OF MY CABIN AND OFFICE RIGHT NOW...

Sanjay: Come on Mani-

Manik: I SAID OUT!!
Manik shouted before moving around his table as he landed a punch straight on his nose, making blood splatter out almost immediately, probably breaking his nose. Manik held him from his collar as he dragged him towards the door, which he opened up and literally threw him outside making him fall on the ground.

Manik: GET OUT OF MY PROPERTY... AND NEVER BOTHER TO SHOW UR FACE ANYWHERE NEAR ME OR MY FAMILY EVER AGAIN. OUT!!

No matter who it was on the floor, they could all feel each and every hair on their body standing up from fear. Sanjay wiped off his blood as he got up and literally ran to the lift. Manik kept on staring at the closed lift door before shouting out loud.
Manik: VACATE THE ENTIRE BUILDING WITHIN 15 MINUTES... I Don't Want a Single Person here...

Saying so he walked back inside his cabin shutting the door close behind him while everyone seemed too shocked to even move from their places. It was finally the noise of Manik's file Cabinet falling down that made them jump as everyone packed up their stuff and started leaving.

----------------------------------------

Nandini stayed shut the entire time, simply listening to him as Manik's words from earlier that day came back to her head,
"You are Mine... No one can take u away from me... I will not let anything happen to you!"

She understood his fear completely and realised how correct his decision to throw that man out of their life was. Manik waited for her to say something, but didn't get anything making him look down at her.

Manik: Why r u so silent?

Nandini sighed at it before she looked up and caressed his face softly. As if out of habit, Manik gave into her touch as she whispered to him,
Nandini: Nothing is going to happen to me. I m right here... With you! Always...

Manik sighed in contentment as he closed his eyes, absorbing her words in.
Manik: I can't even imagine anything happening to you Nandini... I don't think I would be able to bare that. Just remembering what could have happened because of that accident, makes me shiver out of fear. If not for those students, I... I could have lost u!

Nandini: Shh... Forget it! It's done. I m here, all fine! Relax... It has been a long day, just forget everything now.

Manik relaxed under her touch as he held her close before closing his eyes.

The next day, the atmosphere at the breakfast table was far too tensed for everyone. Because of it being a Sunday, both Manik and Nandini were still in their night suits and so were his parents, but Nyonika's face clearly told them that she hadn't had an ounce of sleep.

Nandini took a deep breath, before putting up a smile on her face as she spoke up.
Nandini: So as it's sunday, I thought why not have a special start. I woke up early and made Chhole Bhature. Manik told me once how much Mom liked it and so did he.

She picked up a plate and served the food, before giving it to Harsh.
Nandini: I don't know if it is anywhere as good as Mom's but I hope u like it Dad.

Harsh followed her lead to cheer up the others as he smiled broadly and took the plate, immediately taking up a bite.
Harsh: Umnnn... Yummy!! It's amazing Nandini, if u keep it up, then I m sure Nyonika would have to take up some lessons from u.

The two of them chuckled at it as a smile came up on Nyonika's face just as nandini served a plate for her. Manik relaxed a bit at her smile and kept his hand on Nandini's lap giving her a grateful smile. Nandini gave him his plate as they all started eating.

Nandini: Mom... U liked it!

Nyonika: Of course my child... It's amazing... Thank you.

Nandini: Arey why r u thanking me... I was taking an off from work so thought why not cook breakfast.

Harsh: Yes... I m so glad that u finally decided to take an off after almost a month. We both were worried that u were gonna overwork urself.
Harsh said making Nyonika too nod in agreement.

Nandini smiled at their concern and replied,
Nandini: It's all going to be worth it once this hotel gets started. I just hope all goes well...

Manik: It will... U have worked too hard for it and I m sure it's gonna pay off.

With this the conversation at the table flowed freely and by the time the breakfast ended the entire drama from the day before was long forgotten. As they all got up from the table, Nandini asked the servants to clear it up as Manik silently walked closer to Nyonika and directly hugged her.
Manik: I m sorry!! I love u Mom, I m so so sorry...

Nyonika closed her eyes to stop the tears as she hugged him back,
Nyonika: I love u too son! I love u too...

Manik looked up at his Dad who simply nodded at him and just like that Nandini knew that all was back to normal.

------------------------------------

Heyo people... What's up!

Hope u all liked the part. A surprise coming ur way in the next part, wait for it.😉😉

Lots of love.
Navya!!😘

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

108K 5.4K 36
Her calm creates chaos in him His behaviour is something she can't tolerate but they don't know when they become part of each other's life and all...
1.1M 109K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
311K 26.1K 48
Hey guys... This is the first time I am writing a story I am writing a story on manan 8 years everything changed for two best frnds What will happen...
312K 13.9K 47
Hiiii guys.....Its my first story.... Its just my imagination. plssss..ignore mistakes... Nandini:Manik how is our love story..? Manik:I haven't ex...