Shortcomings - A Moonsun Shor...

By Maryyyy_00

Moonbyul and Yongsun is together for years now, but they're still not official to Yongsun's parents. There an... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9 (2)
for now

9

346 6 0
By Maryyyy_00

Your reqs is up!! It's one of a hella looooong chapter, that is split into two chaps hehe

●●●●●●●

Bracing Fall is now approaching, sooner or later russet, saffron, and scarlet leaves will be seen on trees and roads. The scorching summer has passed by. The only time where Yong and Byul off schedule matched, it was a Friday night.

Byul POV

"You're less nervous now, babe." Yong said, I glanced at her and smiled.

"Because I'm with you" And winked at her.

"AHHHH! Isanghae!! (This is weird.)" She said, laughing it off. That is her famous reaction on or off cam when I become greasy to her.

"Left or Right?" I asked, can't remember it because of too much darkness.

"Left, 2 streets away." Yong said while looking at the front, now fixing her self and the things that we brought.

We arrived pretty late, parked the car, and picked up our stuffs in the back seat. Yong rang the doorbell to let them know we're here and opened the main door, I'm just following her.

"I'll call appa." Yong said and went upstairs, when her appa is about to go down also.

"Your omma went to the mart for a while, she'll go to the countryside tomorrow. She said she wanted to relax." Appa said.

"Ohhh, I'll arrange a vacation soon with (big) Yong. I'll update you.."

"Arasso~ after your promotions? It is -ber months now, you will be promoting again, right?" Yong just nod while fixing some of the things that we brought. Appa heating the food they prepared earlier.

"Byul, you can put our things in my bedroom." Yong said and I picked up our backpacks in the living room, "Left, right?" I asked "Dehh~".

Yong's bedroom is still neat with white as the dominant color, it looks like eomonim and abeonim is cleaning it even though Yong doesn't come often. I arrange my clothes as Yong has old clothes here, lay it at the top of the cabinet near the bathroom, and lay our beauty product pouches side-by-side beside my clothes. Yong is an organized person after all.

While climbing down the stairs appa asked, "Byul, did you asked Yongsun already?" Yong looked at me brows furrowed.

"Drinking? Don't worry appa. I promised you right." With that I chuckled and Yong glared at me, when her dad saw it we both laugh.

"You can't drink." Yong whispered that made me looked at her.

"Yongggggg" I whined.

"Go on sit now, the food is ready." Appa said to stop us from having a petty fight.

I helped to transfer some food from the kitchen to the dining table, Yong fixed the plates and now sitting. I leaned down to give her a peck on her hair, before sitting down. She smiled back.

We had our dinner, and did some catch ups too, Yong also shared her...well our group schedule, for the next 3 months before Christmas Day.

We decided to just drink in the living room while doing some YouTube karaoke, with Yong's bluetooth microphone of course.

"Appa, you really prepared for this, huh?" Yong said amazed when abeonim went back with 3 bottles of chilled soju. I stand up to assist him.

"The shot glass is in the cabinet, and get some beer too if you want." He said which I did.

When I came back Yong is already testing her microphone, abeonim is now sitting with eomonim beside him both watching Yong. I placed the things on the center table and went to Yong, what's the problem?

"I can't connect it." Yong said as soon as I'm beside her.

"Let me check." She gave the remote to me and sat down with her parents, after a few minutes I connected it already, gave the mic to Yong and sat beside her.

Abeonim started to pour our glass which I accepted formally, Yong now starting to sing showing off her angelic voice.

"I can't drink too much, your aunt will fetch me tomorrow morning." Eomonim said after 3 or 4 shots.

Unlike Yong, eomonim and abeonim has a strong tolerance against alcohol. Yong is now red as a peach, and starting to ask "Am I red? Am I red?" continously that makes her parents laugh.

Eomonim is singing and abeonim is enjoying it. "Yong, freshen up now." I whispered to her while caressing her hair to her back.

"Uhmmm." Yong is whining and pouting while looking at me. No, babe you can't sway me with that.

"You're drunk now. If you drink more you'll throw up. Do you want your parents to see that?" I said to her slowly, persuading her.

"Shiro~" she said shrugging her head, cutely.

"Go take a shower now and you can come back again after. You just need to be sober. Deal?"

"Arasso." She said and pecked at my cheeks before going up. Thank god, it was just an easy persuasion.

After checking that Yong is now on the bedroom, I sat kneeling and called the attention of abeonim and eomonim shyly.

"Byul-ah, why?" Eomonim asked curious at me.

"U-Uhmmm...." I stutter. "Go on, why are you nervous? Do you want a shot?" Abeonim offered and I took a shot to ease the nervousness.

"Aaaa-after our promotion next few months....I know this is too advance but because of our schedule we can't have a break anymore, abeonim and eominim." I said slowly, slightly tapping my thigh because of nervousness and they just nod at me listening carefully. "I-I will ask Yongsun unnie, before this year ends.....A marriage proposal.....I want to ask for your permission, eomonim and abeonim." I blurted out and looked at them in the eyes to show my sincerity, waiting for their answer.

"Are you really sure about Yongsun?" Eomonim asked. "Yes, eomonim....I'll show you the ring." I said with confidence and fished my phone to find the photo.

"It has a moon and sun engraved on it, and our name inside." I explained the design.

"Where is the ring? You better hide it, Yongsun can sense if you're hiding something." Abeonim said and smiled at me.

"Ehhhh....the ring is still in Paris, one of my friends ordered it personally last February, EXID Hani cuz they don't accept online orders and a reservation for months, this is just a progress picture." I explained.

"You really spend a fortune for Yongsun." Eomonim said smiling, which I smiled.

"For the best women eominim, my yeba."

"Byul...."Abeonim called me and I looked at him focusing, "I can feel how you love our Yongsun, how you look at her with so much affection. It amazes me how Yongsun found someone like you. I'm thankful for it. I'm not against you two, I know you know what you're doing, you're up to, planning this ahead of time, the risk that you will both take for yourselves specially your careers......But, I can't answer you Byul, we're not the one who will decide. Our daughter, will. I just want you to respect whatever she decides on, talk it out if it doesn't work, before deciding on things that you will later regret. Arasso? Cheers!"

I feel emotional on what abeonim said, he's totally right. The decisions we make is not just for us....we need to contemplate a lot, first of all our group -- mamamoo, our beloved moomoos, our solo careers, and so much more. I raised my shot glass accepting his shot and it made a clink sound, and we drank it, laughing of the situation. I looked up when I heard someone's presence on the stairs. Yong wearing her partnered pjs.

I stand up and went to Yong opening my arms asking for a hug, I just feel so happy...."Babyy" I whispered to her, rubbing my nose on her shoulder. "Wae-yo?" She asked patting my back.

"Nothing, thank you."

"Aigoooo...our Byulyi, don't cry." She said teasingly.

I slightly bit her shoulder. "AHHH" she hit me on the back, and pecked on my cheeks releasing our hug.

"Appa, let's clean up now. You finished all the bottles now, aigooo" Yong said and started to clean up the center table, abeonim just nod still singing his heart out with old break up songs.

We did our task easily and quickly wanting to rest now, Yong and I cleaned the table and drinks, while Eomonim packed the leftover food.

"Do you want to take a shower now, Moonbyul?" Yong asked starting to wash the dishes.

"Are you okay here?" I asked back.

"I can manage." She flashed her famous smile.

I went upstairs to clean up now, and assisted eomonim in taking care of abeonim, alcohol hitting him now, he's becoming playful.

Yong POV

As I was about to finish washing the dishes, I heard omma called me. Oh, I think abeonim is taking a shower too.

"Yongsun-ah.." omma called. I rub off my hands on the kitchen towel and went to sit with her on the dining table.

"Omma, why?"

"I just want to say, I never saw you this happy before." Omma said that made smile and emotions filling me up, I'm soft for my mom. "Never thought that your bestfriend, MoonByul is the one that makes you laugh that seems there is no tomorrow. Seeing how the things before, I thought she's just literally a caring friend, it turns out there is something on." Mom and I chuckled with that last phrase.

"She helped me to become who I am today, omma. And still helping me. The confidence, the support that I get, in every crazy thing I wanna do.....Omo, Did Byul say something?" Scared and curiosity fills me up.

"Aniyo~ she just listened to your appas' words of wisdom. I just saw how she took care of you, and adores you so much, when you become a baby in front of her." Omma said that made me shy.

"Omma, thank you so much. Really thank you. " I went to her and side hug her, we stated for a few minutes and mom tap me.

"Let's go now, so you can rest. For sure you won't catch me in the morning, I'll ask your father to cook some breakfast." Omma said while going up the stairs.

"It's okay, omma. We'll wake up around lunch time, just message me when appa doesn't want to cook. We'll just order something." I said and omma said 'okay', and we exchange goodnights.

When I entered the room, I saw Byul doing her night skincare routine, I went to bed and lay down.

"Sleepy?" Byul asked eyeing me in the mirror.

"Little bit." I answered while checking my phone for a while. I felt Byul grab the pillow beside me, which made me look at her.

"What are you doing?" She's now walking towards the small sofa.

"I'll sleep here." She simply said and positioning herself using her jacket as a blanket.

"Are you mad? Isanghae. (This is weird.) Did I do something?" I lay on my side to look at her.

"Why would I be mad, Ddun? I just don't want to sleep beside you specially we're at your parents house." She said shyly covering her face with jacket. Aist. We slept together and my parents saw your mark on me, and now you're being shy? Where's my confident Byulyi??

Can't take the actions Byul is doing, I grab the blanket and walk towards her, I snuggle in the inner part of the sofa making Byul look at me, wrapped her arms around me scared she might fall. You already fell for me, babe. Damn hard. We started laughing with our silliness! Who will choose the uncomfortable sofa over a comfy bed we have? Only Byulyi. And stayed like that for a few minutes, when Byul tap me and we agreed to stay in the bed to avoid body sore in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 991 32
Moon Byulyi is a quitter. She gave up on her dream once she felt it was impossible. Tattered and broken, she lives with only seeing darkness until sh...
9K 344 17
Solar chased her dream. That's it.
1.4K 65 11
Kim Yongsun also knows as Solar is a famous Doctor who helped many patients become safe and find themselves. She's been assigned to a new patient who...
4.4K 210 32
Moonbyul's a brave officer, while Yongsun is a mobster's daughter. How they can manage this difference? Will Yongsun change sides, or maybe Moonbyul...