|| LOVE HATE || (Killua x OC)

By ClappedSack

Korudo is a 12 year old girl who has grown up in a world of mistrust. She covers her trauma with jokes, and t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (End)
Future (Extra)
Korudo x Reader (requested extra)
Important‼‼
ACTUAL ANNOUNCEMENT‼

Chapter 44

20.4K 654 1.1K
By ClappedSack

Since some of you guys were wondering what Jiroku looks like, I drew him. Yes, I made him hot, you're welcome. Shiro is on left, Jiroku is on the right.

Also, LOOK AT THIS AMAZING FANART OF KORUDO BY Samantha86775 please go show this amazing artist some support. I'm so happy that somebody drew Korudo! Anyways, on with the story! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat next to Killua, squirming in my dress. This thing sucks. Who would voluntarily wear a dress?!

I looked around among the hundreds of people in the room. The auction had started, but I didn't pay attention to any of the items. I leaned back in my seat and sighed.

"This is boring..." I complained, and Killua looked down at my slouched body.

"This is the world's biggest auction, and you think it's boring?!" He stared at me incrediously, and I looked up at him with a frown.

"Yeah. I said what I said. This is boring as hell." I sighed, and Killua's eye twitched. He crossed his arms as he watched me slide further down into my seat.

"Korudo! You're going to fall!" I heard Gon chime in from the other side of Killua. I looked at the boy to see him leaning forwards, staring at me as I continued to slowly slide down. Zepile was also looking at me from next to Gon.

"Yeah, that's the goal." I replied, and Gon sweatdropped. Killua scoffed, and grabbed the back of my collar. He dragged me back up into a normal seated position.

"You're going to attract attention." He warned, and I shrugged. Killua's eyes lingered on me for a second. His gaze switched between my eyes, and the bandage on my cheek. I saw a glimpse of guilt in his eyes, which was quickly hidden again.

"Wha-" I started before being interrupted by a woman's loud voice.

"Our next item is the legendary game, Greed Island!" She announced, and both Killua and I turned to the front of the room, eyeing the console on the stage.

"Let's take a look at the mysterious
power this game contains!" She exclaimed, and a weirdly dressed man stomped over to the console. He was holding a huge hammer, and raised it over his head. He swung the hammer down, the weapon clashing against the console. The table broke, and bits of wood scattered around the stage.

Despite the destruction, the console sat in the middle of the stage. It looked completely untouched, and didn't have a scratch on it. My eyes lit up at the scene, and I leaned forward in my seat with interest.

"Woah! So cool!" I gushed at the preformance, and the boys sweatdropped at my behavior.

"As you can see, there is a mysterious power that protects the console from any damage, as long as someone is playing inside." The woman explained. The huge screen behind her suddenly changed to a picture of a man.

"This man is Jeitsari. He is a player who's inside the game at this moment. In fact, he's the one who signed a contract allowing us to auction it off. " the woman pointed to the screen.

"Jeitsari left behind the following agreement: "If we cannot clear this game before the date specified in the contract, seven active players, including myself, will present seven copies of the game and console to the Southern Piece Auction, so our talented young Hunters can clear the game and fulfill our dream." Unfortunately, when we obtained these copies, two already displayed game over screens. That means the players also died in real life. This dangerous game requires that you risk your own life!" The woman explained.

"Make sure you're prepared before you bid. Let's start the bidding at 900 million Jenny!" She shouted with a grin.

"I have 1 billion! I have 1.5 billion! Number 105 doubles it to 3 billion." The woman announced as many people started raising their hands, signalling some sort of bid.

"Number 71 doubles it again to 6 billion!" She shouted as a heavy pale man with dark hair lifted his hand. He leaned forwards in his seat as he glared at something. I noticed Killua tense as he looked at the guy below us.

"Do you know that fat guy, Killua?" I asked bluntly as I pointed to the dark haired male. Killua almost choked at my question.

"Hey! Keep it down! That's my brother, Milluki!" He whisper yelled as he stared at his brother in disgust. My eyes widened at his statement.

"Who names their child Milky?" I narrowed my eyes at his brother in thought. I felt something smack the back of my head, and looked over to see Killua's annoyed expression.

"It's Milluki, not Milky, you idiot!" He scolded me, and I swatted my hand in his direction.

"Yeah, yeah. That's what I said." I brushed the fuming boy off as I looked down at his brother in interest. Killua's family is mega weird, so I wonder what this guy is like...

"Number 71 bids 25.5 billion! Number 16 goes all the way up to 30.5 billion!" The woman announced. I watched Milluki glare at the stage as he was once again outbid. Some old guy won Greed Island, and Milluki balled his hands into tight fists.

"Why's your brother throwing a fit like that down there?" I whispered to Killua as I pointed to his growling brother.

"Because he's an annoying brat." Killua shrugged, and I smirked.

"Oh, so I guess it runs in the family." I stated, nudging Killua with my elbow. The boy jumped in realization at my statement.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!" He exclaimed as he pointed at me. I shrugged, a smug smirk on my face.

"Whatever you want it to mean, Snowball." I snickered mischievously at his annoyance. He sighed, and stood up from his seat with Gon and Zepile.

"Tch. Come on, we got to go talk to the guy who bought it. Maybe he'll let us help him win the game." He stated, and I let out a long exaggerated sigh.

"Fiiine." I groaned as I lazily picked myself up from the comfy seat.

○●○

I sighed as I walked into the room containing the old man who had bought Greed Island. The people inside seemed to be in the middle of a conversation.

"Excuse me, we're Hunters." Gon spoke up, causing the men to go quiet.

"We're willing to help clear Greed Island." Killua added. I just stood next to them, feeling uncomfortable under their stares.

"Don't joke around. Go on home." A group of men walked up to us, looming over the three of us. They seemed to be bodyguards.

"We're not joking! I'm a pro Hunter." Gon replied firmly as he frowned at them. I sighed, and crossed my arms.

"What nonsense." Another bodyguard spoke up. The old guy who bought the game, appeared behind the men.

"Do you have a license?" He asked us.

"Yes!" Gon beamed.

"Uh, you don't. It's at the pawn shop." Killua replied.

"Yeah, didn't you sell it?" I asked, bringing a finger to my chin. Gon jumped in realization, a frown on his face.

"Oh yeah... Uh, it's not on me." Gon replied.

"I knew he was lying!" One of the men pointed to Gon.

"I'm not lying!" Gon shouted. He suddenly perked up as he realized something. He turned to me, a grin on his face. "Korudo! You still have your Hunter License, right?" Gon spoke, and I tilted my head.

"Oh yeah...." I mumbled in realization.

"Idiot..." I heard Killua mutter, and I shrugged with a grin.

"What? This little girl? A Hunter? No way, just give it up kids!" The bodyguard yelled at us again. I sighed, and looked at my shoe.

I bent down, and slid my fingers into my shoe. The men in front of us tensed at my action, thinking I was reaching for a weapon. I pulled my Licnese out of my shoe, and the men stared at me with wide eyes.

"Here ya go!" I grinned as I flipped the card to show them my Hunter License.

"How do we know this is real?" One of them asked, and I let out a loud sigh.

"What's the point of showing you guys my license if you won't even believe me!" I complained, bringing a hand up to my head.

"Well, I mean- it's just- you're a little girl!" The bodyguard exclaimed, and I raised a brow.

"Okay? And?" I replied, and he looked at me in suprise.

"The license is real. What more proof do you need?" Killua interjected, gesturing to the card in my hand.

"Okay, but just because she can prove she's a Hunter, doesn't mean you two are also Hunters." The man replied, and I groaned.

"You're so annoying..." I insulted the bodyguard, and he glared at me.

"There is no way to prove you two boys are Hunters. So stop lying, and get out of here!" He yelled. Gon and Killua glared at him, and I only sighed.

"Hold on... The fact that you're here means you're certainly not ordinary. However, I can't blindly accept everything you say. I am indeed looking to hire Hunters in order to clear this game, but I cannot hire you at this time. Because there can only be so many players." The old man who bought the game interjected.

The boys and the old man continued to go back and forth about the game. Gon suprised the man as he talked about having a memory card and ring. A younger man, who wasn't a bodygaurd, walked up to the three of us.

"I assume that you can use Nen. Show me your Ren." He ordered, and we nodded.

"Sure!" Gon exclaimed as we all activated our Ren. Our aura spiked as it flowed around our bodies.

"Well?" The old man turned to the younger one.

"It's hopeless. Letting them play would be a waste of time. They'd run around in circles until they died." He replied, brushing us off. My eye twitched at the man's attitude.

"How can you be certain when we haven't tried?!" Gon exclaimed, and our Ren diminished.

"Yeah, how would you know, loser?" I briefly insulted the man, and he closed his eyes in annoyance at my name calling.

"It'll be too late once you're in the game, kid. Unless you die off immediately. We don't need people who'll drag out the inevitable. As long as a player is alive inside the game, you can't reset or remove the memory card. In other words, you can't send in new players." The young man explained.

"I've hired around one hundred pro and amateur Hunters to play this game, and over half of them have given up." The old man added.

"Given up?" Gon repeated in confusion.

"They've given up on returning to the real world, choosing to live inside the game. That is why I must be careful when selecting players. We need people who are strong enough to obtain items for returning to the real world." The old man informed us. I scoffed, and crossed my arms.

"Tch. That's stupid." I frowned, thinking about the numerous people who had given up.

"And you're saying we aren't strong enough?" Gon yelled, stepping forwards.

"Yeah, how can he know that?!" Killua added, pointing to the younger man.

"Because he's a pro Hunter who
has played Greed Island before." The old man replied, and we all looked at him in suprise.

"Speaking from my own experience, the items for returning to the real world are relatively easy to obtain. But with your Nen, it's hopeless. In fact, it'd be game over in no time." The younger man stated.

"But Korudo knows more about Nen than us! Do you really think she isn't strong enough?" Gon pointed to me, and I perked up. I looked away, feeling awkward.

"Way to put me on the spot, Gon..." I mumbled, and both men looked at me.

"Is that so? But you seemed to be on the same level as those two. Why didn't you use Hatsu?" The younger man asked, and I looked over at him.

"Because you didn't tell me to." I bluntly replied, shrugging.

"Well, show me what you've got." The younger man stared at me, and I shifted uncomfortably.

"Uh- okay..." I muttered awkwardly as I stepped forwards.

My aura spiked, and the temperature in the room dropped to below freezing. Everyone inside shivered at the sudden drop in temperature. The floor beneath me started to freeze as jagged ice started to spread around the room. The ice ripped through the floor as it formed sharp spikes.

"Okay! You can stop!" The old man exclaimed before I broke anything else.

"Oops. Sorry." I laughed quietly as I stopped using Hatsu. The temperature went back to normal, and the ice shattered into tiny pieces.

"That was... better..." The younger man exhaled as he looked at me. I sighed at his bland response.

"Wow, Korudo! Good job!" Gon cheered from next to me, and I grinned.

"Thanks!" I held up my hand to high-five the boy, and he eagerly slapped my hand with a smile.

"I suppose she'll do. What's your name, girl?" The younger man looked down at me. I turned towards him, a stupid grin on my face.

"Korudo Otsiku." I replied, brushing my dress down.

"Well, Korudo, come see me again at the screening. Once the screening is done, I'm returning to the game." The younger man informed me, and I slowly nodded. What the hell is this screening he's talking about?

"You're screening players?" Killua asked.

"Yes, the screening will be on the auction's final day. If you're interested in participating, you'll need to work on your Nen." The man replied.

"We were going to do that anyway! Let's go, Killua, Korudo!" Gon huffed as he turned to walk away. Killua and I started to follow him before the younger man spoke up.

"Before you go, kid... How did you come by a memory card?" He called after Gon. The boy stopped and looked back at the man.

"I'm not telling you!" Gon replied, and the man chuckled. I let out a small snicker at Gon's response, and followed him out of the room

"Damn it... I'm mad now!" Killua grumbled as he stomped down the hallway.

"We absolutely must pass their screening!" Gon replied, just as frustrated.

"Haha, guess who doesn't have to work." I smirked as I bragged about passing. I felt someone push me, and I stumbled forwards before catching myself. I turned to see both boys with their hands up.

"Fess up! Which one of you losers pushed me!" I yelled as I stared at them. Gon started to sweat, and Killua snickered mischievously.

"It was you!" I pointed to the boy as he laughed.

"You will pay!" I shouted, trying to sound angry. However, my body betrayed me as a grin stretched across my face and I charged at the boy. Killua tried to get away, but I grabbed his arm, pulling him back.

"Guys! Stop!" Gon exclaimed as he watched Killua struggle to get away from me. I smirked as I reached for his neck. I stole his bow tie and jumped away from him.

"Wha- What did you do?!" Killua frantically searched his body until he noticed his bow tie was missing. He looked at me in surpise.

"Give it back!" He demanded, and I laughed.

"Never! It's mine now!" I grinned as I tied it around my neck. Killua's eyes widened before he turned away from me. Gon laughed at us, and I looked at Killua.

"What's the matter?" I asked as I walked up to him, I noticed Killua's cheeks were tinted pink as he tried to cover his face. I raised a brow at the boy.

"I-It looks cute on you." Killua stuttered out quietly, referring to the bow tie. I blushed at his words, but a smile quickly formed on my face.

"Thanks! But I think it looks better on you!" I laughed, and Killua looked at me in suprise. His cheeks were still pink, and I took the bow tie off. I tied it around his neck again, and pat him on he head.

"There! Now, let's go!" I grabbed Killua's hand as I lead him to Gon, who wasn't too far down the hallway. I heard Killua let out a small laugh, and my face grew warm at the melody.

○●○

We were now back in the old building we were staying in at the moment. Kurapika was still asleep in the next room. I had eagerly changed out of the dress, and into some new clothes.

I sat on the couch to see Gon staring at me in thought. I sweatdropped and saw Killua looking at Gon too, wondering why he was staring at me like that.

"Gon? Is there something wrong?" I asked, snapping the boy out of his thoughts.

"No. It's just... You never told me what happened to you." Gon replied, staring at the bandage on my face. I looked away from the boy, and over to Killua. My fear was obivous, and Killua walked over to sit next to me on the couch. Gon was sitting on the bed as he stared at us.

"I- um..." I stuttered as I nervously laughed. Both boys stared at me, and I looked down.

"Korudo. Gon's your friend, right?" Killua asked, and I nodded. "Then tell him. It'll be okay." Killua reassured me as he reached for my hand. I gripped his warm hand and looked back at Gon. He was ignoring the fact that Killua and I were holding hands, and he stared at me with worried eyes.

"Well..." I paused as I grew even more nervous. "I was kidnapped." I looked at the table.

"I know that. But who kidnapped you?" Gon asked, and I gripped Killua's hand. He gave my hand a squeeze in return.

"His... his name is Jiroku... and..." I trailed off, panick clawing in my chest. I took a deep breath as Gon patiently waited.

"I was his slave. He enslaved me when I was four, and I escaped about two years ago." I spilled out, a tight grip on Killua's hand. I refused to look at Gon as shame overwhelmed me.

"So now he's trying to get you back?" Gon's tone suprised me, causing me to look up at him in suprise. His voice was laced with anger, and hate.

"How dare he! He won't get you, Korudo! I'll kick his ass!" Gon shouted, determination pooling in his eyes. A small smile graced my face as I stared at my lap.

"Be careful, Gon. He's really strong. Like Hisoka level strong. It's like fighting a Phantom Troupe member." Killua spoke up.

"Even better! I'll beat him! If it means Korudo is safe, I'll die fighting him!" Gon yelled sternly. I gasped, my head shooting up to look at the boy.

"No, Gon! Don't give up your life to that monster!" I pleaded him, and he only shook his head.

"Not going to happen! If my friend is in danger, I will protect them no matter what!" Gon replied, and tears pooled in my eyes. I tried to blink them away, but tears started streaming down my cheeks.

"Thank you, Gon! Thank you!" I cried as I looked up at the boy. He seemed suprised to see my tears, but he only grinned. I stood up, and Killua let my hand go. I walked over to Gon, and hugged him. Gon squeezed me tightly as my tears subsided.

We let each other go, and I saw Killua now standing by us, a small smile on his face. I looked at Gon in suprise as I relaized what I just did.

"I can't believe I just told you that! I didn't think I'd tell anyone else!" I rambled, and Killua walked over to me, shaking his head.

"Here we go again..." He mumbled, referring to my frantic muttering.

"Is she alright?" Gon asked as he pointed to me.

"Yeah, she's just not used to opening up." Killua sighed as he watched me. I took a deep breath, trying to stop my panicked mumbling.

"So you already knew?" Gon asked Killua.

"Yeah, I've known for awhile now..." Killua replied, scratching the back of his head.

"I see." Gon stated. I had regained my composure as I looked at the two boys.

"I have such great friends!" I grinned as I looked at the two boys. Killua blushed, and looked away, while Gon only laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 687 20
Y/N is part of a very skilled assassin family, the Zoldyk family is their conpetition however they are not rivals. Buisiness comes first as always bu...
357 46 14
Hunter x Hunter x Female OC [AU] Kiyomi is a 11 year old girl with a Specialist Nen ability that allows her to control others with her voice. She goe...
554 35 12
Hunters exist to perform all manner of dangerous tasks like capturing criminals and bravely searching for lost treasures in uncharted territories. Tw...
420K 13.9K 36
You are a young girl who usually doesn't have a care in the world. You now in a apartment by yourself in a small town by the coast. You grew bo...