The Demon Queen of the Court...

By Akumacchi_11

Karasuno just lost to Aoba Johsai and they were determine to defeat them on the next game and go the national... More

Chapter 1: The Assistant Coach
Chapter 2: The Ukai Siblings
Chapter 3: Training Camp (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Training Camp (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Demon Queen of the Court
Chapter 6: Under The Tree
Chapter 7: Last Day of Training Camp
๐ŸŽ„Christmas Special๐ŸŽ„
๐ŸŽ† New Year's Special ๐ŸŽ†
Chapter 8: Spring Tournament Preliminaries
Chapter 9: Middle Blocker Practice
Chapter 10: Qualifiers
Chapter 11: Step 1
Chapter 12: Karasuno vs. Wakunan
Chapter 13: Break Through
Chapter 14: An Old Friend
Chapter 15: Quadruple Date?
Kei's Birthday Special
Chapter 16: Training Camp at Shiratorizawa
Chapter 17: They're Back
Chapter 18: Speak Up
Chapter 19: Spring Tournament
Chapter 20: It's Out
[A/N]

Prologue

5.6K 83 39
By Akumacchi_11

[You transfered to Karasuno after Inter High.]

Staring at the front gate of Karasuno High School, a certain (h/c) haired girl standing  and watching as the few students go in. She was debating with herself whether to go in already or to discover the campus more.

Many of the students look at her first before going inside. Who would not look at a 178cm girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes and with such a beautiful face. Most of them wondered if she was a model or a pageant queen because of her height and pretty face. After a moment, she decided to enter the school and started searching for the faculty room.

As she walked in the hallway, many of the students would catch a glimpse on her or watch as she pass by. She didn't notice the stares because she was searching for the faculty room.

When she finally found it, she knocked on the door before entering inside with a manner, of course: greeting the teachers and bowing. When she saw her homeroom teacher, she went to her and told the sensei about being a transferee.

"Oh so you're the transferee. Nice meeting you, I'm Sakimori Aya, your homeroom teacher as well as your Science teacher." She said while smiling at you genuinely. You return the action and then bowed at her.

=====================

"I'm (Y/n), please take care of me." The (h/c) hair girl said as she bowed at her classmates. When she looked at them, they stared at her confusingly. "I'd rather not say my last name because it will just annoy me of the attention. So just call me by my first name. I don't mind." She said.

"Okay, (Y/n)-san. You can seat at the empty chair near the window in the back row." The teacher said and the girl just nodded and sat at her assigned seat then teacher proceeded with the class.

==================

Instead of going home, the (h/c) hair girl transferee decided to explore the school. When she arrive at a vending machine, she decided to get a drink for herself. She was glad that they have her favorite drink, (f/d).

While drinking the beverage, she heard some shoes squeaking on the floor, ball bouncing, and some 'Nice receive', 'Left', 'Right' and such. Because of curiosity, she decided to follow the noise and she ended up in a gym.

She decided to open the gym door a little so she could see what is happening inside. She saw a white net and ball tossing to the other side. Then it hit her, it was the volleyball club. She decided to watch the boys volleyball team for awhile.

When they were done, she decided to head home but stopped when she heard a certain voice. His voice that she could not forget.

So she decided to enter the gym while he was talking — it may seem rude but this is how she and him treat each other.

The sound of an opening door stopped the coach from talking. When he saw you entered with a smirk on your face, his eyes went wide.

"(Y/n)?"

"I thought you said you will not going to coach this guys?" She said with a smirk and a hand on her pocket.

"W-Well..... Wait a minute, what are you doing here?! In Karasuno?!" He asked loudly.

She sighed. "You literally forgot that I transferred here because Grandpa said that (past school name) is so far away."

"When did you arrive?" Keishin asked as he watched her went near him and the team.

"Just this morning, but Grandpa enrolled me last week." She said as she shrugged. The team looked at her then back at their coach and vice versa.

When the team had enough, Daichi was the one who has the courage to ask the tall girl.

"Pardon me for interrupting but... we are in the dark here." Daichi said

The girl and their coach looked at each other. Then the coach nod at her and he cleared his throat. "Okay so everyone, I'd like you to meet my sister, Ukai (Y/n)"  He said and she bowed at them.

When she raised her head, she saw their faces written with shock. Then.....

"SISTER??!!" The team scream and she covered her ears.

"Sheesh, what a loud bunch." She said as she uncover her ears.

"Coach didn't even tell us he has a sister." Nishinoya said and the rest of the team nodded.

"Yeah. And a pretty one too." Hinata added

"Are you sure you're siblings?" Tanaka asked Keishin and her.

"We have the same thoughts, trust me." She answered and smirked at his brother. Which popped a vein on Keishin's forehead.

"And she will help us win the Spring tournament." Keishin said as his revenge. She looked at him with shock and the same with the team.

"Huh?!" All of you said together.

"What the heck?!" She said and tried to argue but then Keishin opened his mouth again.

"Why not? You brought the (past volleyball team name) to na---" His words were cut off when she kicked his back and when he looked at her, she glared daggers at him, saying not to tell them anything. And his eyes were negotiating with hers.

She sighed in defeat and agreed. The team tilted their head and she said "Fine, I'll be your assistant coach. Because apparently this coach of yours are running out of tricks on his sleeves."

They looked at her in confusion and she just turned her back and waved her hand above her head and headed home.

When the girl went home, the team looked at their coach as he laughed creepily (if that is even a word 😂).

"A-Are you sure about her being the assistant coach, coach?" Daichi asked their coach.

Keishin looked at them and grinned "I'm 100% confident with her being our assistant coach."

"You're really confident about your sister, coach." The tall blonde asked; Tsukishima

"Of course I am! She's our trump card in the Spring tournament. And maybe..." Keishin trailed off and stared at the gym's door where you exited a while ago and smiled.

"Maybe???" Suga said.

"Your ticket to nationals." Keishin said and looked back at his team. Their eyes went wide with what he said including the 2 managers who were also listening to the conversation.

"Is (Y/n)-san that good?" Yachi mumbled in shock and admiration but Ukai heard her.

"Good isn't even the right term." He said before commanding the team to get back to practice.

==================

When Ukai gave the boys a water break,  Yachi giving the boys their water bottles, Yamaguchi remembers something.

"Oh Yachi-san, why did you call Coach's sister by her name?"

Yachi looked at him "We're classmates. Plus she said that she liked to be called by her first name than her last name."

"Why?" Tsukishima asked out of curiosity

"Ukai is a popular lastname because of the past coach Ukai. It annoys her the attention." Yachi answered and shrugged.

"And if she will be our assistance coach, better to call her by her first name to avoid confusion between her and coach." Kageyama added before heading back the court.

"I agree." Yamaguchi said and followed Kageyama that is followed by his fellow teammates.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

How was that for a start? 🙂
Please comment your thoughts and opinions 😊
Please bare with me as the story goes on. And please read my other story which was a Gruvia one, named 'Not So Ordinary Couple'

Yeah that's it. See yah soon 👋🏻😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 70.5K 87
"Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, what it needs is a monster." || Hana Fumetsu isn't your typical Mary Sue. In fact, she isn't even hum...
1M 43.8K 44
Trying to get over her long-time unrequited love, Amari confesses to Sakusa with the expectations of being rejected. That is, until he agrees. #1 - s...
2.6K 440 6
แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แžถแžœแžถแž˜แžทแž“แž˜แŸ‚แž“แžŸแžถแž€แž›แŸ’แž”แž„แž˜แŸ’แžŠแž„แž‚แžบแž‡แŸ„แž‚แž‡แŸแž™แž“แŸ„แŸ‡แž‘แŸ แž‡แžฝแž“แž€แžถแž›แžœแžถแžขแžถแž…แž“แžนแž„แž–แžธแžšแžŠแž„ แž‘แŸ…แž”แžธแžŠแž„แž‘แžพแž”แž™แž›แŸ‹แžŠแžนแž„แž–แžธแž‚แŸ’แž“แžถแž…แŸ’แž”แžถแžŸแŸ‹แŸ” แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แžถแžšแž”แžŸแŸ‹แž–แžฝแž€แž‚แŸแž‘แžถแŸ†แž„แž–แžธแžšแž‚แžบแž–แžทแžแž‡แžถแž‚แžฝแžšแžฒแžˆแžบแž€แŸ’แž”แžถแž›แžœแžทแž›แž˜แžปแžแžŽแžถแžŸแŸ‹ แž˜แŸ’แžŠแž„แž”แŸ‚แž€ แž˜แŸ’...
2.5K 175 2
โ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ โž โ”๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ a sea witch is charmed by the cursed scarecrow. ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐ƒ: 22/03/2023 ๐๐”...