HALWRIGHT SCHOOL OF SUPERNATU...

By Lyfeo_M_Jay

Secret Plots.Cruel leaders and Vengeful exes.Halwright an all boys school opens it's doors to Benjamin Syre... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
Epilogue.

28

4.2K 220 4
By Lyfeo_M_Jay

Halwright.

"But sugar plum, he's the one who starts the fight." Hayes whined as Ben told him not to fight with Alarion or he wouldn't cook his favourite for him.

"Fine, but just so you know I don't care who starts or ends the fights, we can't battle each other constantly, knowing Mael is out there planning something." Hayes groaned at the mention of Mael.

"I'm right here, all of me is yours, see." Ben exclaimed making the demon mark on his body visible. "Fine." The demon grumbled lowly and captured Ben's mouth in a kiss.

They pull apart for air, with Ben more flushed than before. Hayes pulls Ben toward him again began the heated kiss. Kyra and Robin walk in to find them kissing and Kyra shook his head in disbelief.

Ben pulled away again embarrassed to see Robin and Kyra there. "Are you trying to get me pregnant?" Ben quirks a brow. "Maybe." The demon mumbles. "At this rate, you might already be pregnant." Robin asserts glaring at Hayes.

"Don't be so overprotective Robin, if he was, we would know and he's taking his pill again." Kyra rolled his eyes and walks toward the couple who had been kissing.

"We were bored, everyone is partying or just lazy, we decided to hang out with you guys." The curly headed witch spoke and Ben was happy to have the company. "We were planning on going to the Neo realm, I wanted to know more about them." Hayes replied Kyra with a smirk.

"We are coming too, I miss Vision." The vampire spoke up from behind his mate. "I think we have two more guests wanting to go with." Ben chuckled looking at the door after the lift dinged outside.

"You're here too." Devin and Paige announced walking into the penthouse. "Yeah these two are fun to hang out with." Hayes nods to Devin and Paige. "It's fine the more the merrier, I kind of need the help anyway." Ben opened the black portal to the Neo realm for them.

"Road trip, yay." Hayes rolled his eyes because of the excitement rolling off the siren. "Did you grab a few bottles we're gonna need them." Robin asserted and Hayes waved his hand making the food and alcohol Ben had packed for him appear.

"Got it." The demon and vampire walk into the portal to find themselves in a dimension they never thought existed. Lush green forests spread across the vast plain as far as the eye could see. The buildings blended well with the forest.

Robin gasps watching the beasts train intensely. "Wicked." All five mystics besides Ben exclaimed making the witch chuckle. "You get used to it." The witch adds.

"So only you have exclusive domain into this realm." Ben nods toward Kyra who had asked. "Its so full of life and energy, the mana flow is incredible here." Paige could feel the pure and untapped energy brimming in the realm they were in.

"That's because I don't use the energy here, I save it for the neos to heal when injured." They all nod and began following Ben to the nursery. "I'm sure Vision is at his home, let's go to the nursery in the meantime." The witch announced leading them all to the nursery.

Devin was fascinated by the realm they were in, all manner of beasts walked the paths, he never thought the neo beasts would have an advancement in technology at all, yet their world was spotless. "It's beautiful here." The phantom mumbled.

"It is." Drac the ten foot Neo replied Devin making him jump as he was startled. "Drac I told you not to do that." The beast looked sullen like a child being scolded. "Sorry father, sorry Devin." Drac made all six mystics chuckle as Hayes had reprimanded Drac.

"Come on show me this place." Drac lit up and took Hayes's hand though he was ten foot he acted like a child beside Hayes. "It amazes me how those two get along." Kyra chortled making Robin and Ben nod.

Hayes and Drac stood in front of the nursery each holding a fruit. "Now I know why you two get along." Ben exclaimed with a smile looking at Drac and Hayes. "Are there any hatchlings?" Vision and Verity appeared by the nursery doors to reply Ben.

"No but in a few minutes there will be, we've been trying to extend the place so that we can accommodate almost a hundred but no luck glad you're here Ben." Vision responded gratefully.

"Lovely as always to see you Master, I see you've brought father along this time and help, Kyra you're as beautiful as always, Lord Robin, welcome back, Devin and Paige welcome to our home." Verity spoke with a smile toward the six and Kyra who blushed at the compliment.

"Let's get to work, we need to clean and clear it out, add a few sections, and modify the technology better." They all walked into the nursery where the hatchlings were. "Neo beasts combine DNA to create life, the DNA is fused to create a child in a pod as you can see, the technology is outdated since I never came here after they slept." Ben spoke the last part lowly.

Drac and Vision walked to him and hugged the which. "It's not your fault." Drac spike and the witch wiped away tears with a smile. Kyra wanted to know what happened as well as Devin but the others stopped them.

"I can help update the tech, Kyra and Paige can help with the place where hatchlings go, Robin, Drac, and Hayes can help with the extension." Devin had given instructions and all of then went their separate way.

"Thanks." Ben spoke to Devin who reciprocated the smile. "That's what friends do." The two chuckle and Devin moved to the center of the room. "Do you have a specific design for the pods?" Ben swipes his fingers and shows Devin the blueprint.

"Whoa this is cool, can we use this technology for mystics who can't have kids?" Ben nods. "Yeah I modified it to work when Robin and Kyra asked." The phantom nods and released his power.

"Techno Conversion: Ghostal Manipulation." What had been on the blueprint was now on every pod in the large room. Devin had changed the old design to what Ben wanted. "This is so much easier thank you, now I can check their vitals better and know which ones are lacking nutrition." Devin smiled toward the giddy witch.

~

"We're extending the place not tearing it down Drac, remember there are babies upstairs." Robin laughs looking at Hayes and Drac. "You two wouldn't be mistaken for anything other than father and son." The vampire asserts with a grin.

"That's what we're aiming for." Hayes replies with a grin. "Okay stand back and let me work." Hayes crouched down and laid his palms on the ground. "Demonic Expansion." The ground moved by Hayes's command a considerable amount of his magic being taken with.

Robin noticed and moved toward him. "Dark Manipulation." The ground moved with ease and extended farther making the nursery floors as large as two football fields. "That should do it." As soon as Robin spoke pods lined the walls, along with rows of tables with tools and substances used in the nursery.

"Kyra and I have one like this, haven't decided if we're going to use it." The vampire exclaimed looking at the pod with a small neo baby inside. "What's holding you back, I'm secretly hoping Ben forgets his pill which he has for the past month." Drac and Robin had their jaws dropped.

"So you aiming to have a kid?" Hayes nods. "Nothing holding me back, got only a year or two left here and Ben was moved from Sophomore to senior because half the classes he's done them." Robin nods in understanding.

"I just fear for the kid, what happens if we have one and we get attacked." Robin knew the threat of Mael and the nobles, that is where his insecurity came from. "Don't stop yourself from having what you want because of the uncertainty of the future." Those were Hayes's words before he turned toward Ben.

"I'm hungry." He asserted and Ben rolled his eyes making fruits appeared for the demon. "Its already cut." He adds and the demon grinned watching Ben tapping on the keypads of each pod.

~

Kyra and Paige were on the second floor with Devin, Paige would put the beds in place with his telekinesis and the witch would make rows of nursery beds, medicines and tables appear.

"This is so cool, look at them, they're so strong even as babies." Kyra chuckled as he looked at the hatchling on one bed with golden eyes and little horns. "Do you know why he stopped summoning them?" Kyra asked Paige because he knew only part of the story.

Paige sighs. "According to what I heard and read, the Neo beasts only respond to Ben's magic, they are an extension of who Ben is, so each of them though they may have their own personality are part of Ben, when the purge was to happen Ben was their first target, he had too many base abilities for a witch and that didn't go well with Kaiser his oldest brother." Kyra began to piece everything together.

"Ben has a claim to the throne and Kaiser wanted him gone." Paige nods. "He created a spell that would allow him entry into this place and kill the Neo beasts the moment Ben summoned one, Ben knew what was going to happen I don't know how, so he put the Neos to sleep and locked the portal, wiping away everyone's memory of his powers." Paige finished just as Ben walked in.

"That's how it happened, but I had time to counter any spell which would grant him access and block it, that's why I opened the portal again." The silver-headed witch added with a smile.

"You're so strong." Kyra exclaimed hugging Ben. "Thanks, love what you done up here, the parents are going to love it." Ben chuckled looking around before his eyes landed on the newborns.

"Vison, Verity, OL, Drac, please come, we need to feed them." All four beasts appeared behind Ben. "What's he doing?" Devin asked Hayes. "Merging just learnt it." The demon replies.

"Forbidden Circle: Neo Beast Summoning: Merge." The beasts all changed in form as they entered the body of Ben. After they merged Ben spoke, golden energy spewing from his palms into every newborn in the room.

After he finished they did not separate as Ben's eyes glazed gold, after a few minutes the witch returned to normal and the beasts stood in separate forms.

"We need to go to the old ruins, something is wrong."

+++

LMJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 2.6K 38
Earth is a paradise by day and a wasteland at night. Angels and demons visit during daytime but don't coexist peacefully, at least not until Ariel an...
246K 16.4K 31
When Ari touches a cursed artifact and becomes possessed by a powerful spell, he must find a way to control it or risk losing himself and the half-va...
80.2K 5.7K 44
Book One of the Haunted Lover's Duo "People in the real world always say, when something terrible happens, that the sadness and loss and aching pain...
4.3K 138 8
For as long as Daeron can remember, every day has been exactly the same. The poor dumb beast lives in a dark, disgusting pit. He's only allowed out t...