Temptress: Cursed Blessing [B...

By Empress_A

[Ranked 2nd in #fanfiction out of 1.18M stories (09/29/2020)] Kei Yagami. Holder of a one-in-a-billion quirk... More

Prologue
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
54.5
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
S K Y
S T A R S
C I T Y . L I G H T S
M O O N
S U N
G R O U N D
H O M E
KEI YAGAMI'S NAME (ORIGIN)
THE "BEST" SPOTTED (2020)

2

21.7K 726 133
By Empress_A

"This is where we split. Today was awesome! Safe travels Shoto," Kei plasters a smile on her face.

"Be careful on your way back," Shoto replies with a curt wave before turning his back against Kei.

The female decided to leisurely stroll for a couple more hours, her feet leading her in front of a familiar school which says Aldera Junior High engraved on the gate.

Kei felt something unusual emanating from the inside, pulling her in the grounds. As she was looking for the source, a notebook flew past her head and towards the water. She darts her sight towards the open window with curiosity then to the stationery. She skimmed a couple of pages and read a few information of people in costume drawn in it, her amusement as to details absorbing her.

"Uhm..." a timid male voice snapped her back to reality, switching her resting bitch face on.

Kei looks at the profusely sweating male who continuously scratches the back of his head as he diverts his gaze to anywhere but her. She took notice of the respectable distance—well, too respectable, which the male allotted in between them. She was surprised she could even hear him mumble.

Kei throws the wet notebook to the green-haired stranger, taking the hint that it was his.

"T-Th-Tha-Thank you very much!" the male bowed 90 degrees repeatedly.

"You're a nerd, aren't you?" Kei remarks as she starts to walk away.

The male's expression changed slightly, reminiscing the events earlier.

"Well, at least you are a useful, functioning nerd." Kei's words travelled to the broccoli-haired male's ears before disappearing, his heavy chest somewhat felt lighter.

The female sighed in disappointment as the force she was pursuing fainted, indicating that the person is already getting farther. She senses these kinds of things especially from strong quirk users; from Shoto for instance. It has been a while since she had this feeling other than her childhood companion so her curiosity was tingling.

For several minutes of searching, she heard an explosion from a nearby street. Her eyes sparkled in excitement as her instincts practically scream that that area is where her guy is.

She rushed to the scene, only to find an already gathered mob a bit farther from a moving green liquid-like substance releasing series of explosion as it tries to devour someone inside. Kei was amused to specifically sense more force within the vicinity, one source in front of her and another blending in the crowd. Her eyes eagerly scanned for the latter until it landed on a skinny man wearing an oversized white shirt. She squeezed her way out and into the side of said man. Frisky smile carved in her lips and her eyes illuminated a bright hue as she spoke, "Awe, another wasted powerhouse, not to mention he seems quite young~ No one seems compatible to help him~ Case is hopeless~" She made it appear as if she was referring to the heroes. Said man who heard her gripped his hand tight as conscience's voice grew louder in his head.

Kei gave a side-glance, contented with the man's troubled expression. Her ears perked when she heard shouts of scolding from heroes responding to the situation. Her eyes darted to the young boy from earlier who now throws his bag to the villain. She lazily watches as the boy fails his attempt to save the victim.

'Too much for bravery, he seems quirkless.' She thought to herself.

Already bored of the situation, she decided to walk away.

She watches the beautiful sunset as her feet drag her to wherever. She turns in a corner and somehow ends up bumping into a comically crying boy.

"S-So-Sorry!"

"That familiar stutter," Kei spoke in disinterest as she gazes at the broccoli-haired male. She leans closer, examining the boy's expression who seemingly has mixture of emotions. "What's wrong with your face?"

The boy immediately barricaded his face with his arm as he leans back, red tint scattering over his features. "Too close!" he whispers.

"I seem to bump into you awfully lot today. And you, mister, seems to be prone to, well, things." Kei sets her eyes to the high-rise apartment complex. "You live here?"

The boy involuntarily nods and later realizes what he did as his hands cover his face. Thread of thoughts run through his head as he took note of his unusual response.

"Ha, interesting. Carry on," the female steps aside, paving way for the male.

"P-Please excuse me!" says the boy as he runs home, ignorant of the eyes following him to his abode.

The next morning, the green-haired male closes their apartment door, off to school. Suddenly, a hand slams on the doorframe, startling the boy. "You!" he whisper-yells.

"Me," the raven-haired girl smirks at the flustered male.

"Izuku, you forgot your handkerchief," an older female's voice was heard behind the door. It then consequently opened, revealing a short stature of a female who is somehow the younger male's version. She was about to hand over the thing when she notices the girl wearing sweatshirt and joggers. "Oh, is this your friend, Izuku?" she displays a genuinely excited smile as she continues, this time whispering to her son, "She is pretty!"

Izuku looked away in embarrassment, about to say something when Kei spoke.

"Hi! I'm Kei Yagami, your new neighbor!" she said, pointing to the door on the right. "And yes, I had fateful encounters with Izuku for a couple of times already."

"First name basis!" Inko shrieks, stars appearing on her head.

Izuku, on the other hand, has comically turned his eyes into spirals as deeper red creep through his face.

"Now, now, Izuku, you'll be late for school~" Kei says in her usually playful tone.

"R-R-Right! I'll be off!" Izuku dashes away, leaving the two ladies alone.

"I'll get going too, Mrs.—"

"Call me Inko!" the older female beamed wider, "I would like to invite you to dinner later!"

"That would be lovely."

Kei runs after the panicking male, eventually slowing her pace when she catches up with him.

"Hey Izuku~"

"Kyak!" the male, once again, jumps off, making him stop on his tracks. "Why are you following me?"

Kei walks past him as she lazily speaks, "Now that I am bored, you became my subject of interest, is all."

The male catches up with her. "S-Subject of interest?"

"Say, why did you rush to that villain yesterday?"

His expression turned serious for a moment as he contemplated while looking at the floor. "I do not know. My body moved on its own."

He was about to ask something in return when he was taken back, realizing the absence of the female. When he searched for her, he saw Kei being given bread from the bakery's owner by the sidewalk. She jogs by his side afterwards. "So, you were saying?"

"N-Nothing! Forget about it." Izuku eyes the paper bag. "You bought quite a lot."

Kei blinks. "Hmm? More like, I was given a lot."

Their conversation was then again halted by a man's calling voice. "Young miss! You rarely go in these streets now. Come have a free taste of my latest creation!"

Izuku watches from a distance as the girl receives a box of cake. Kei was then invited to the stores succeeding it and was given random items.

"You are quite famous," Izuku concluded when the girl returned. "Don't tell me—" Then it clicked to him. "Are you a famous hero and I somehow failed to notice?! Oh my, notebook, autograph, notebook, notebook, notebook!!" he desperately searched for said item with a panicked expression.

Kei, who was observing the guy, let out a heartfelt laughter. When she calmed down, Izuku was already handing her his notebook. Kei shoves it away, "No. In fact, these people do not even know me at all!"

"O-Oh. Not to be nosy or anything but why—" Izuku's sentence was once again cut by another stranger's voice.

"Boys, looks like we got a hot ass here."

It was followed by a low whistle. "Your shape is wasted on those baggy clothes, babe."

"Better off naked, right?"

The four men surrounded the teenagers as they snicker a laugh.

"Wanna come with us? We'll dress you better."

Izuku's expression turned sour by their comments. He glances at the female with a worried expression, only to be surprised to see her calm demeanor.

When one of the guys was about to touch Kei, Izuku instantly grabs her hand and runs away with her. It took them a couple of minutes before blending to a mob and cutting off their tail.

Panting, Izuku stopped.

"Aww, now the cake is ruined," Kei peeks at the box in dismay.

"You." Izuku intensely stares at her with a stern tone.

"Me," Kei imitates his aura.

"It's your quirk, isn't it?"

Kei's eyes glimmer in interest, but feinting her ignorance "Oh, what are you talking about~"

"Yesterday. It is never a hobby to give out personal information to strangers, yet I somehow managed to tell you where I live."

"Maybe it's just because you are clumsy?"

"And now today. You said that those people do not personally know you and yet you somehow receive special treatment. Even those catcallers..." his voice trails off.

"Oh ho ~ playing detective now, are we?"

"Are you—purposely using it?"

Kei blinked, quite amused by his bluntness. "Unfortunately, I cannot seem to turn it off."

Izuku let a sigh as he relaxes his tensed up stature. "It must be hard..."

Kei thinks for a moment before replying, "Not quite. You know, the perks and all~"

"What is it called?"

"Call it whatever you want, but I personally like the term Allure."

Izuku's eyes lit up as he pulls out a notebook and a pen, his expression turning into an enthusiastic fanboy. "Tell me more!"

"Oh, but are you sure? I mean, it's already almost past eight ~" Kei smirks at the boy's face drained of color.

"Oh no, no, no!" Izuku starts to be anxious as he packs his things.

"See you later at dinner!" Kei waves at the running boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 9.4K 19
[Currently being rewritten] "Wait I been fucking a Todoroki all along?" Trama was a word to describe their life. Being the second oldest of the Todor...
77.9K 2.8K 45
In which Y/n L/n is a villain, or at least that's how it seems. But what happens when life throws a curveball at her and she has to start over and fi...
2.1M 58.9K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
67.6K 3.2K 73
ο½‘β‹†ο½‘Λš ʚïɞ Λšο½‘β‹†ο½‘ ⊱ π™Έπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πšπš›πšŠπš‹ πš–πšŽ πš‹πš’ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŒπš˜πš•πš•πšŠπš› πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŠπšπšŠπš’πš—, 𝙸 πš πš’πš•πš• πšŽπš—πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš—πš πš’πš˜πšžπš› οΏ½...