HILL VALLEY ยน, back to the fu...

By circa1985

" ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š. . . " ยทหš๐Ÿ›นโšก๏ธ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ... More

๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐•๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜
๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•
๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’„ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’“๐’š
i. skatepark buddies
ii. born to lose
iii. the outcasts
iv. arcade deception
vi. you don't own me
vii. summer of '85
viii. young lust
ix. sneaky feelings
x. tardy slip
xi. world's second time-travelers
xii. red letter date
xiii. learnin' the game
xiv. a many splendored-thing
xv. man from space
xvi. roll over beethoven
xvii. you can never tell
xviii. stupid cupid
xix. tender trap
xx. pink shoe laces
xxi. just a fool
xxii. a fool in love
xxiii. save the clock tower
xxiv. lone pine mall
xxv. lightning never strikes twice

v. jealous guy

2.1K 75 79
By circa1985

➩ 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: 𝕚 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕠 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕓𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝 & 𝕠𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤

THE HOARD OF STUDENTS packing themselves through the doors of Hill Valley High seemed to be especially full this morning as Amanda squeezed herself through the doors along with others around her. Sighing under her breath at the fact she would have to rush to her locker through this traffic, she continued on her way in annoyance. Taking out the books needed for her classes and the ten-minute bell sounding off around her, she shut the locker to find none other than Marty McFly waiting for her patiently on the other side.

Reading into her face that she was not very please to see him hurt to have to watch. "Not in the mood today, kid," Amanda told him.

Marty groaned and walked face her as she attempted to make it to class on time while she had the chance to. "C'mon Amanda, I'm only looking out for you? Isn't that what friends do?" He tried to reason with her.

She laughed over him making light of this and stopped in my tracks to cause Marty to look to her worried. "Oh! That's rich! So you're allowed to be with anyone you goddamn please but to hell with anyone I want to date, right?" Other students around them stopped to stare at the scene, but the only one seeming to care about her feelings being projected loudly in the middle of a run-down high school was Marty. "It's a total double standard and you have to know that. Why is it so hard for you to make up your mind?"

The suggestion slipped off her tongue without meaning to and she didn't actually think she'd thought about it that much. From his protectiveness, however, it was easy to assume it to be this. "About what?" She raised a brow to Marty knowingly to have him sigh under his breath. He continued to deny the mention of this being anything other than him looking out for her as he convinced himself that was all any of this overreaction, drama-filled behavior of his was about. "I can read you like the back of my hand and I know for a fact that you care too deeply for your own good; you could easily be hurt because of it. I just-"

His eyes shined for a moment in regret and any other time Amanda would fall for it— but not today.

She shook her head to him regardless of his attempt to mend the situation. "Don't let me feel bad about any of this like it's for my own good? Just admit you're keeping me all to yourself because you're—"

"Who the hell is this Marty?" A girl with very teased hair said suddenly and Amanda held her tongue, being used to this sort of behavior already from any girl he was seeing. It didn't help that the one person Marty confided in was a seemingly perky blonde that hung around him constantly. What none of the girls he dated understood, however, was that Amanda wasn't the one hanging off of anyone. Them being jealous was his own fault of not being able to communicate properly and simply put her first regardless. Something she'd lectured him on several occasions already. "Who's she?"

Amanda raised her arms in defense. "I'm heading to class."

Marty shut his eyes for a moment as he walked past the girl now annoyed for answers as Amanda left the scene. "Marty you were gonna walk me to class where the hell are you going-"

"Amanda!" Marty took his friend's wrist suddenly, the school bell ringing around them signaling she had five minutes to rush to my class and making his time to make a case very small. "Please just don't be angry with me; please give me those doe eyes."

Amanda chuckled under her breath. "Doe eyes?" He slowly shut his mouth and she sighed to fix herself again. "Well baby blue, maybe I wouldn't be so angry if you actually took responsibility for something. Besides, you'd get more girls to stick around if you did." Shoving herself away from him as he groaned deeply she continued on her way.

Entering into English class, the smell of the amount of chalk being written across the board by Ms. Kringle caused for Amanda to groan in annoyance as the bell sounded off as she stood in the doorway. "Ms. Callisto, take a seat already before I have you marked tardy." She turned to her mildly annoyed by her tone and made her way to the back of the class. The smell of the chalk only continued to linger around in the classroom once Ms. Kringle shut the doors, a migraine coming on from the smell of it all.

This, of course, did not seem to bother my English teacher in the slightest it seemed as she continued to drone on about the gravity of the work produced by Mary Shelley having made a renowned novel at our age and the importance a lesson like that is for children like them. She continued on with this lecture, back turned and writing to an uninterested and half listening class that did not care in the slightest for the message she was trying to make. As for Amanda?

Well, she was taking a very rewarding nap of course.

"Tired gorgeous?" Amanda lifted her head up to be greeted by Dylan Lockwood, someone with whom she'd only talked with on occasional glances of longing across the hallways in the school.

Amanda found him attempting to compliment her amusing and rested her head in her hands. "You calling me gorgeous just for kicks or because you don't remember my name?" She asked and noticed he had made his way to the back of the classroom to sit in front of her on his knees. Admitting the fact he was persistent she still wasn't entirely convinced about him.

"Amanda Callisto." He eyed her up and down cheekily. "Hard to forget a name like that y'know. It's-"

"Out of this world?" Amanda raised a brow, loving the straining look on his face as he stood before her on his knees trying to be the slightest bit impressive. "I've heard a line like that before and anything that cheesy I hear on the daily, believe me."

"From who? That McFly kid?" Dylan asked and she grew embarrassed at the mention of her friend's name, "You two dating or-"

"No!" Amanda said immediately to have him laugh under his breath in amusement. "Most don't tend to go this far because of him though."

Dylan nodded and winked to her. "They're not as determined as I am then."

"Mr. Lockwood!" Amanda looked wide-eyed to an angered Ms. Kringle and noticed Dylan only grow more pleased with himself over being caught. "If you could kindly find your seat again before I send you to Principal Strickland's office, please." The class now locked into the exchange the teens were making in the back of the classroom, causing for Amanda to grow embarrassed under the amount of eyes that seemed to be judging her.

Turning back to Amanda and heaving a breath he stood up. "I'll go back to my seat when Ms. Callisto here says yes to going out on a date with me." The class gasped in unison and whispering to themselves whilst Ms. Kringle grew more agitated the further the scene progressed. Amanda, of course, grew more embarrassed of the whole charade and saw no need for it to continue on. She didn't mind the fact that people were whispering about her because she'd gotten used to it at this point. But over someone trying to go out with her? That was an entirely different realm of gossip she didn't want to involved herself in.

"Dylan just go back to your seat, this is too much-"

He gestured out to the classroom and was only fueled by the amount of attention he was receiving for this little charade. "No one has done this, y'know. Maybe this is the extra mile to get me to win you over." Amanda let out a deep breath at the point being driven by the eager boy standing before me.

"You barely know me," She reiterates despite the fact her current best friend was someone she met in the span of a .02 second skating encounter.

"Well, a date is usually meant for people to get to know one another." Dylan raised a brow to her as she chuckled under her breath. "Can I take that as a yes?"

"Not like you're giving me much of a choice here."

"Great! Now that you've made your daring attempt Romeo, you can talk an ear off to Strickland about it in his office!" Ms. Kringle said, writing up a note while Dylan wrote his own home cell and time for Amanda and told her to call him tonight about plans while she gave him her number to do the same. He swayed out of the classroom with his head held high and took a bow to an amused class as Ms. Kringle attempted to continue the lecture she had planned for whatever time was left.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

STEPPING INTO the passenger seat of Bobby's van, Marty's friend's all greeted her as they normally did in an attempt to get to the venue on time to set up. Watching her still ignore him he took off his seatbelt to continue to confront her. "Amy, I told you I'm sorry? What do you want me to do?" She remained silent and turned her head out the window instead of his nearby her. The others watched on our of pity despite knowing she had every right to be angry with him. "You can't just ignore me? You're my best friend?"

"Hey what are we?" The other boys called out simultaneously for him to shoot them a look that left them to laugh over attempting to not make the entire night seem like a complete downer. She only continued to pretend he wasn't there despite the fact that it hurt her deeply to have to do so. They were two peas in a pod, but she knew tis was the only way to have him truly acknowledge that he'd stepped out of line.

Arriving to the grime of the underground clubs scene Amanda had now grown accustomed to for going to so many of The Pinheads gigs she stepped out of the passenger seat to help the rest of them get their things out from the back. Marty gave up for the moment on trying to talk to her, as they were already at their destination, and slowly began to do the same.

Helping Lee with parts of the drum kit, he leaned out to Amanda concerned for having to bear with the situation as the others did. Though the boys didn't mind her as an additive member of their friend group, this also meant they would treat her as such. With this coming their unintentional advice that was meant to aid her current troubles. "You know as misogynistic as it all is, I don't think he meant to be malicious about it. I think part of him really cares for you and wants to make sure you don't get hurt."

Amanda shook her head. "Well doesn't matter because I've got a date tomorrow without him stopping it and it's better that way." He immediately looked to her taken aback she I handed off Lee's bass guitar case to him before the five of them heard the sound of a truck engine blowing off in the parking lot.

Recognizing the sputtering of the worn down engine having been revved one too many times caused for her to shake her head in disapproval. "C'mon, does he not have anything better to do?"

Noticing Marty come up in front of the band, Amanda couldn't help to notice a new addition to the usual band of goons that accompanied Needles at the rock shows. Seeing Dylan stand at the head of the group alongside the main killjoy himself, she began to regret the overly confident statement she'd just made to Lee. "You really need to get a life, Needles. Find a hobby or something, it'll probably do you better than whatever the hell you need to prove here," Marty spoke in an attempt for this to end sooner.

"I get it. You're a little more on the edge because your girlfriend doesn't seem to want to talk to you," Needles mocked him and gave him a smirk, "Not so good of a week you have going there, McFly."

His blood boiled over him including Amanda, more than it usually did. Marty couldn't stand for someone to outright insult her no less it being out of spite. He meant that he cared about word because he did, in every sense of the word. The thought of anything bad happening to her was the closest to a nightmare he could get, no less anyone thinking they could simply say something to insult her and have him just stand around and take it. Amanda had the self-confidence to not let it get to her, but Marty was far from that point.

"Don't ever involve her in what you and I have because that is something I am not going to take from you anymore. She's better than that and she deserves more than any of this petty bullshit."

Needles rolled his eyes unfazed as Amanda was taken aback for a moment by the chivalry before her, only stopping to look to Dylan laughing at Marty's words. "What does it matter to you? She's not your girlfriend, right? Her and I have a date tomorrow night and I doubt she's even got the heart to tell you." He cocked a brow to her with a sly grin. "Isn't that right, doll-face?" The band members now looked to Amanda concerned along with Marty as she tried to think of getting herself out between the rock and the hard place these circumstances put her in.

The goons soon moved past the other teens into the club, already causing a ruckus amongst themselves as Amanda was now at the center of attention of the group of concerned boys. "Look guys, I didn't know he was friends with Needles, okay? He was really sweet to me and-" They raised their brows to her as she kept from saying anything else. "And he asked me out and I was free so I said yes."

Bobby, of course, stayed out of this just as much as the others as Amanda turned over to a Marty seemingly in deep thought. He wanted to tell her no simply then and there. The way he finally held her focus again after having to go through a day without it left him to hold his tongue on voicing his worries. "Just- Just make sure you actually get to know the guy and don't just rush into things, y'know? Don't be so open to someone who could clearly be giving you red flags." He attempted a smile finally and nodded to her.

"But- what if this feels like I'm only proving a point to you anymore? Why am I already making this about you?" She thought to herself over own thoughts coming up in regards to the two of them.

"Thanks, McFly," Amanda said instead, the boys now diverging the conversation away to bring their things backstage to set up after the next act finished their set.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 648 16
" ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ž๐™ญ ๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™„ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช " ยทหš *๐Ÿ“ฐ๐Ÿ”Ž ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ( ๐Ÿฎ / ๏ฟฝ...
38.2K 1.6K 12
Why don't you try some boys in 1985? ( marty mcfly x fem!oc ) ยฉ BINARYSUN | 2018
265K 32.6K 120
๐’ฆ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ฆ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐“‡๐“‡๐’ถ, ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‡๐“ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‚ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’น, ๐“‚๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐’ฟ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐’พ...