ELECTRIC ϟ LEE HAECHAN

By teawithpeachi

"we're souls of fallen stars breathed into our bodies to live." "then why are you just existing?" ϟ he was on... More

PRELUDE ϟ
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty

five

8.9K 530 755
By teawithpeachi

"I met the new girl, our brothers are friends. She seems really nice." Renjun popped a chip into his mouth, watching the rest of them play video games in Chenle's house

"Trust me, I met her too." Hyerin grumbled, walking in with her hair still damp from her shower.

"How was your first practice?" Jaemin smiled at her, but she barely returned it, sitting beside him tensely.

"Why is everyone meeting her except me?!" Chenle huffed.

"I don't even know her and I'm sick of hearing about it." Donghyuck rolled his eyes, biting his lip in concentration.

"What's so wrong with her? I think she seems fine." Jeno mumbled, watching his character get destroyed by Jisung.

"What's wrong with her? She's joins the team right before the season starts and thinks she's so good at everything." Hyerin hissed, making all of them pause momentarily.

"Hyerin, are you good?" Seorin looked over at her, practical smoke fuming out of her ears.

"Love, you're the captain. You can't go around hating your teammates, they're there to help." Jaemin tried reasoning.

"I agree with Hyerin, she has an attitude." Hyuck added.

"Thank you very much." she hummed, tensely crossing her arms in Jaemin's touch.

"Okay, Hyerin's jealous, so what's up with you? Why do you have a vendetta against this random girl?" Seorin chuckled, seeing him angrily mash the buttons on his controller.

"She talked to me disrespectfully when I saw her at the gas station this morning. I was just asking her a question."

"You were being a little rude to her." Chenle mumbled, making Donghyuck's face turn red with anger.

"She was being rude to me!" he remarked.

"You almost ran over her!" Chenle threw his head back in frustration.

"Shut up, you all sound stupid. Just let the girl live her life, she doesn't concern us." Jisung hissed, annoyed with everyone's negative bickering.

"I might have to agree with Jaemin, Hye. It's finally your year to be captain, you need to be mature. We're planning on going to all of your games!" Seorin smiled.

"And Hyuck, you need to get over it." Jeno added, making him roll his eyes.

"Don't you have tutoring after school? Why are you here?" Chenle questioned.

"Don't you have basketball after school, team captain?" he hissed back. "Mrs. Im ran out of tutors, so I ran out the building." he smirked, knocking Jeno's character off the map in spite.

"It'd be so funny if Minseo ended up being your tutor." Renjun laughed.

"If Minseo is the name of that girl, I'm gonna punch you in the face, little boy." he threatened, rolling his eyes at the thought.

How can I already not stand her?

"How were your first days?" Yunhee asked, setting a plate of meat onto the dinner table. The three of them dug in immediately, eager to fulfill the grumbling stomachs.

"It was so fun! I showed them my fire tricks that I made up in Jaegu and they thought it was so cool!" Minjun grinned, stuffing the beef into his mouth.

"Isn't shifting prohibited at school?" Minseo quirked up an eyebrow, causing his parents to look at him displeased.

"Mins!" he whined.

"Stay out of trouble, the preppy kids there could file a lawsuit." she joked.

"Anyways, the basketball team is so cool! I made a friend, he's Chinese. His name is Huang Renshu, his older brother is friends with Minseo!"

She choked on her food for a split second, processing the words he just said. "Excuse me, him and I are not friends." she wiped her mouth, compressing her coughs.

"Seo, that's great! How was your first day?" Chanwoo smiled.

"Again, him and I aren't friends. The school is big and confusing and full of stuck up rich kids. I don't really like it." she stabbed her spoon into the rice, shoving it into her mouth.

"How was volleyball?" Yunhee asked, aware that she loved the sport dearly.

Her eyes slightly rolled at the mention considering they didn't even get on the court today, nor did she have the best experience with the team- or at least one person on the team. "Just fine." she muttered.

After a tense family dinner, she stormed up into her room, closing the door shut behind her rather harshly.

As she scrolled through social media on her phone, it began to flood with notifications, causing her to click on them with confusion.

FOLLOW REQUESTS (+5 NEW)

@ junren23          CONFIRM | DELETE
@ zerojamlee       CONFIRM | DELETE
@ nana.jaem        CONFIRM | DELETE
@ bbybaek            CONFIRM | DELETE
@ zhongcl             CONFIRM | DELETE

How did people find my account?

Quickly, she went through her photos, hesitantly deleting any with a trace of Jaegu.

Fresh start, I guess.

She clicked the first profile, disappointed to see it was on private. Still, she recognized the face in the profile photo, making it out to be Minjun's friend's older brother.

@ junren23 started following you! | REQUESTED

She clicked on the next one, unable to see his face in the profile picture. After scrolling through the page and seeing clear photos of him, she made him out to be the boy in her statistics class that answered every single question.

@ zerojamlee started following you! | FOLLOWED

"I wonder why his username is zero jam..." she pondered.

The next person she clicked on was the familiar blonde head of hair, the air leader's son, Na Jaemin. Curiously, she lurked through his profile, seeing only photos of him with the SNOW app and his girlfriend.

"She'd probably kill me if I accepted his request." scrolling through the pictures of her looking happy as ever, contrasting with her mean demeanor from practice.

@ nana.jaem | DELETED

The next person caught her eye, seemingly gorgeous in her profile picture.

It didn't take her long to put together the pieces and discover she was the water leader's daughter, as well as the prodigy that stunned the entire nation.

"Why would she wanna follow me?" she smiled, oddly flattered.

She eagerly swiped through her photos, cheesing at the ones of her and Jisung.

"Relationship necklaces? Seongbin would never." she playfully rolled her eyes, admiring her feed.

@ bbybaek started following you! | FOLLOWED

The last person seemed random to her, but he had pictures with the rest of them on his profile.

"I guess the whole friend group wants to follow me." she chuckled, swiping out of his profile.

FOLLOW REQUESTS (1)

@ zhongcl            CONFRIM | DELETE

Swiping out of the app, a new message appeared, causing her eyes to light up.

seongbin <3

Today, 7:42 p.m.

hey sorry for not texting all day
i was hella busy, i hung out with leechul
and wonil after school

oh it's all good
can we call? :")

yeah of course

INCOMING CALL: seongbin <3

"Hi!" she squeaked, seeing the pretty boy appear on the screen.

"Hey, babe. How was your first day?" he asked, smiling back through the camera whilst running fingers through his messy brown hair.

An exhausted sigh escaped her lips, leaning back into the comfort of her pillows. "Honestly, not the best."

He pouted in response, nodding his head. "Well my day was pretty good." he shrugged, making her heart lurch is discomfort.

"Oh." her words paused.

"I wanna hear all about it!" she shrugged it off, seeing his face light up in excitement.

As he rambled about his day at school, she zoned off, just nodding in agreement. It wasn't abnormal for him to talk about himself a lot, but it was times like this where she really just needed to vent all of her emotions out.

"Hey, Bin. Can I talk to you abou-"

"Babe, you're gonna have to hold. The boys are calling, give me a second." he frowned, abruptly hanging up the call.

Once again, she was left alone.

The overwhelming melancholy took over her system, finally processing her entire day.

"I missed breakfast, almost got ran over, somehow made the captain of the team hate me, and lied to the air leader's son." she frowned, feeling tears pool in her ducts.

Right as a singular one escaped, the pattering of rain was heard from outside, matching her mood exactly. Discomfort settled in her chest, unease with her surroundings.

It was the indescribable feeling of seclusion, as if she would never find a place in the society she had to come to terms with living in.

"I miss home." she whispered, feeling the hot waterfalls stream down her cheeks.

five — discomfort

:( before u guys assume anything, i will not be making a jeno love triangle again LMFOAAJJS

but poor bby :( in conclusion never date a gamer boy ewwww been there done that also bad chapter DJSKKSNS I'm sorry :""") i probably won't be updating this book daily but very frequently lol so im sorry ahhhh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 502 36
☁︎ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ
171K 8.5K 34
⌨ nct lee haechan gamer/fluff fanfiction ❝ you are my precious sanctuary that no one in the entire universe can replace ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: septemb...
43.1K 1.7K 34
EWB | VOL II | BOOK I She was his sin personified. He didn't want to give in, but she had awoken something in him. A hunger, a passion, a desire-lu...
147K 9.4K 72
..( 🎙️ )𝗡𝗖𝗧x𝗢𝗖𝘀 "𝙣𝙘𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢? 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚, 𝙣𝙤, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙚!" in which a group of friends find ...