Multiple Mates (Complete)

بواسطة ArdenTownsend

On the night of Meredith 16th birthday she shifted. When she came back from her birthday pack run and shifted... المزيد

Reviews and Comments
Part 1 ✔️
CHAPTER ONE- BIRTHDAY✔️
Chapter Two- Double Mark ✔️
Chapter Three- The Doctor ✔️
Chapter Four- the mating ✔️
CHATER FIVE- the gift ✔️
CHAPTER SIX- pampering and celebration ✔️
CHAPTER SEVEN- Rogue and Travel ✔️
CHAPTER EIGHT- legend story ✔️
CHAPTER NINE- The mole ✔️
CHAPTER TEN- the trial ✔️
CHAPTER ELEVEN- Fighting werebears ✔️
CHAPTER TWELVE- the final goodbye ✔️
Author's note after chapter 12 ✔️
Part Two ✔️
CHAPTER THIRTEEN- the journals ✔️
CHAPTER FOURTEEN- the battle begins ✔️
CHAPTER FIFTEEN- saving the injured ✔️
CHAPTER SIXTEEN the fallen memorial ✔️
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN- their arrivals✔️
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN- the pups debut✔️
Part 3 ✔️
CHAPTER NINETEEN- the elemental returns ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY Fighting the Fire ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE- house arrangements ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO royalty returns ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE the ghost ✔️
Part 4 ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN ✔️
Part 5 ✔️
CHAPTTER TWENTY-EIGHT- the taking ✔️
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE ✔️
CHAPTER THIRTY ✔️
Author's note after chapter 30 ✔️
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE- the trial ✔️
Chapter Thirty-two: votings ✔️
THIRTY-THREE- the honeymoon ✔️
Author's note ✔️
The Pups✔️
Characters and Cast ✔️
Fyi ✔️

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR ✔️

567 31 8
بواسطة ArdenTownsend

The first day of the festival Meri went walking around with the pups in the stroller. She had several male wolves walk up to her and sniff. One said, "not marked but obviously fertile with all these pups. How about joining me in my tent." He then pinched her butt.

Meri twirled around, "take your paw off my ass or I promise you that hand will be laying on the ground. I was Betas Bryan and Brett mate of the pack territory you are now standing on. I have a reputation for knocking out Alphas. You are only a beta. I am sure I could knock you out too."

Garrett walks up to this group, "she is not your mate and she is not a pack slut. You will apologize or meet me in the ring."

Issac and Conrad walk up with a few other Alphas. One of the Alpha's looks and says, "why are you challenging my Beta to the ring?"

Garrett turned toward the alpha who spoke up, "this mutt insulted Widow Timberwood.  Her mark is fading and he referred to her as a pack slut while she walks around with her pups, nieces and nephews."

Just them Issac and Conrad growled. His alpha looked at his beta, "what did you do? Apologize now. You are a leader now of Grassy Plains Pack. You are suppose to be a role model. Your punishment  will be to be public collared  and given a whip for each insult. I see the insult was done in front of the widow and 6 innocents. That is a total of 7 whips." The beta pales. "As his Alpha I concede in doing the whipping. I offer the widow the right to do the whipping or the three Alphas who stand ready to serve your honor."

Just then Bartholomew, Ezra, Brent and Jacob walk up, "is there an Alpha meeting we missed?." Bartholomew ask.

Then Ezra sees how upset Meri looks and how pissed off the three Alphas are. He wraps his arms around Meri, "why is my daughter upset?"

Meri replies, "my mark is fading and this mutt could smell all your scents on me still from our pledges  and referred to me as a jazebel. I threatened to kick his ass when Garrett challenged him."

The Grassy Plains Alpha said, "a punishment has been issued to him.  He was told to apologize now. He is a new beta who leaves for leadership training in two months. His punishment will be to be public collared  and given a whip for each insult. His insult was done in front of the widow and 6 innocents. That is a total of 7 insults. Which is an equivalent of 7 whips. As his Alpha I concede in doing the whipping. I offer the widow the right to do the whipping or the three Alphas who stand ready to serve her honor, but I see that there are now 7 ready to stand up for her honor."

He looked at Meri, "Do you accept this punishment?"

Elder Brent growled and spoke up, "this is my twin son's widowed mate. As their father, I do not feel it is appropriate punishment. As an Elder Beta I know the leadership role he should have.  She had twin mates (MY SONS) so it was twice the insult. I say he is given twice that amount and be sent to leadership school and treated like an omega until it is time for him to attend class. Maybe then he will learn to be humbled and not insulting to she-wolves. He will learn to think with the upper brain and not the lower brain. He is to be given a red collar which means the collar will not come off until he shows true remorse. If not shown true remorse by the time he to head to school he is stripped of his beta rank."

"The mutt snarls at the Brent, "as a Beta you should stick up for your own kind."

Brent says, "no as a beta you stick up for your pack and should be defending she-wolves. You show true leadership by being positive examples. This punishment has saved your life because I know if we each took you to the ring you would not survive the matches. If you keep insulting the rank of Beta I will request a double collar. It will be a yellow which you might think represents happiness. However a yellow color is negative connotations of cowardice and/or dishonor which you would wear until you redeem your honor back. Basically means you will be ostracized by current betas."

The young beta growls again.

The one Alpha says, "Shut your mouth. You have brought disgrace upon your dad and three older brother's name.  I accept it on his behalf. Guards gag him and take him to where public punishment will be done once the council approves the punishment we worked out. The gag is trying to keep you from getting the yellow collar.

Garrett turns toward Meri, "I will concede my turn at the whip if you wish to hand out punishment."

"I cannot do that. Please keep your turn." She then turns toward the three friends of the Beta, "it is my right to also punish those who did not speak out on his dishonoring his rank. You three are his friends and laughing and giving high  fives only courages that behavior. I am not going to ask you to be whipped , but since you remained silent I ask that you are each given a red muzzle. The muzzle will stay on until it knows you have learned your lesson about when to stay quiet and when to speak up. Then it will fall off on its own."

They walk up to Meri, "we accept your punishment and apologize." Then turns toward Elder Brent, they offer their neck to him.

"You show more remorse that this mutt who is suppose to be your Beta leader." He points toward the Beta. "I accept the punishment given by Widow Timberwood. I would like to request that Alpha Bartholomew, the former Leadership Dean and Alpha offer his class about how and when to speak up. Offer it later on today or tomorrow. These young ones take that class as a mandatory. Plus also make it open so anyone can attend."

Bartholomew replies, "I will teach it. We will offer it in the meadow tomorrow right after breakfast and goes to lunch."

Then Brent looks at Garrett, "since you were the first to step up will you be Meri's escort and protector for the rest of the event?"

She growls at Brent and then turns towards Garrett. "I don't think I have any choice. Now excuse me. I am going to go on a ride with the children. Let me know when I have to be present for the whipping." Meri then starts pushing the stroller to the carousel. "Granddad's and dad's since your here you can grab a kid and go on the ride with them. Garrett get your foster children here. They might as well enjoy a ride. Since your my guard- let the pups have fun."

We ride several rides with the pups. We get on the Ferris Wheel and are at the top when someone screams. We look down and see a pup who is about 8 or 9 hanging outside the Ferris wheel cage by the open door. Garrett jumps up and looks and then does a few leaps down. He swings grabs the pup just as he lost his grip and starts to fall. He rolls and lands on top of the cart below with the pup in his arms. The alphas who had other adults in their carts had them take charge of the pups. They climbed up and helped secure the door. Garrett gets the pup to the ground where his mom takes the pup from him. Then the passengers are gradually lowered and Elder Ezra who was now in the cart with the broken door growls, "all rides are closed until checked for safety. I have a contract that granted safe rides. Tonight we almost lost a pup." Then he turned toward Garrett, "thank you for saving one of our pack pups. Now it is almost time for the BBQ, lets go eat. Then i have some baby sitters for tonight."

Councilwoman Marcia messages, "We have 2 hours and then it will be time to carry out the punishments."

Issac announces since all the rides are closed until they check safety we will have an event run. We will follow it with fireworks and bonfire.

Sarah walks over to me, "give me the pups. I have already ate. I will go feed them and clean them up for the night. They missed their afternoon nap and will take care of them. She looks at alpha Garrett. "I will take your foster children also. She then pushes them back to the Ewok area and Alpha Bartholomew said, "Wait up, I will escort you back. I am picking up my dinner date." He then turns toward the Meri, "Maybe, I will see you later." Then walks off with Sarah and the pups.

Meri looks around and only Garrett is with her. He looks at her, "if you don't mind I would like to check on my brother. He still hasn't woken up."

Meri looks guilty and replies, "he won't wake up until tomorrow. I was so furious with him for getting between me and answers about my pups I grabbed one of the knock out powders I had in my pocket. When I did that reverse kick I pushed some of the powder up into his nostrils. It knocked him out immediately. Since Alpha Bartholomew taught me that move he figured out what I did and had Dr. Apollo treat him."

Meri expected to hear shouting, but instead heard laughing. "My brother bragging about being able to reverse that hit. Does anyone else know about that trick?"

"Only Alpha Bartholomew who taught it to me, but I am sure his mate knows it too."

"Good, lets keep it that way and see how many time you knock him out before he figures it out. Now let us go get some BBQ." We head to the BBQ grab a plate and fill it up. After we ate, Garrett takes our plates to the trash and goes to get desert.

"Well if it isn't the Alpha Slut."

Meri look over and see it is Bambi and Candy. I role my eyes. I turn my back on them."

"I already heard from my mate how you tried to make a pass at him and you got caught by your current fuck buddy. He said he could smell about half a dozen guys on you. So I am telling you he is getting publicly humiliated because of your false accusation."

Meri turned and said, "Bambi, I am sorry you got such a poor excuse for a mate. He pinched my ass. He accused me of having many affairs and said the pups proved me fertile. When I was with my own and niece and nephew. He even stated he could plant a baby in me ."

"You lying bitch. I can smell you had sex recently because I can smell it. You hoping to get pregnant and say it is that alphas while it is someone else's bastard? I am watching you and believe me I will get my revenge on you."

Garrett walked up, "I was there when your mate grabbed her. She did no wrong and he deserves every whip he gets. Despite having three pups she still is naive. Unless you want me to turn you ever to your alpha for punishment you should leave."

She screams and stomps her feet. Then stomps off. Garrett looks at Meri, "I walk away for just two minutes and your brother could see you while gone. You get into another confrontation."

Meri look at him and says. "I was sitting minding my own business. She is claiming the guy who is going to be whip is her mate. He claims I came on to him. That I have been having sex with several guys and that I smell like several guys. You have been around me and your the only one not family. Let us go and get this distasteful situation done."

Garrett says, "it sounds like it will be a full inquiry. We need to go get dressed for it and not look  like we did not care enough to be presentable for the inquiry. Do you think that she wolf intentionally confronted you to give you the heads up? Though she-wolves rarely go against  mates."

"I don't know we have had confrontations in the past. I do not have time run to my home to change or wait for Alpha Bartholomew to bring me something. Let me see if mom or Emily has something. Why don't you message the other alphas and I will message the the she-wolves."

"I am sure mom will have something because you are not leaving my side."

Meri growls, "you are not my mate, parent or alpha to order me about. I am going to my parents house."

Garrett looks at me, "remember  I know your secret..."

"You are going to threaten blackmail?"

Garrett looks shocked, "no, was going to say I know how to do the counter to that move, so it won't work on me. Once my brother figures it out it won't work on him either. Now tell your mom and Emily to meet us at my place. We have 33 minutes to get ready."

Meri reluctantly follows him. She goes to her old room that was listed off limits. She feels the difference when she enters it. She just quickly goes to shower. She  walks out with a towel wrapped around her and sees Elder Laura, Luna Angelini, Elder Emily, Elder Donna-Mae, Luna-to-be Sophia, Luna-to-be Anabelle, Luna-to-be Isabelle, Missy, Sunny and she-wolves warriors Marie  and  Meaghan. "What is going on here?"

Mom walked foreword, "I knew the day would come. When the last mating event had to be canceled and Laura moved  in we started shopping and storing your new wardrobe here. We have bought some mourning transitional outfits. You have been wearing mostly black or dark colors since their death."

Emily stepped forward, "I realized what was going on. I approached Laura, Angelini and Donna about going to my favorite steak house. We went therefore lunch. I told them it is time to put aside transitional outfits.  I had decided it would  be a combination of red to honor their warriorism and warmth they felt toward the pack.  When a widow has accepted their deaths they add red to their wardrobe."

Laura added, "in our pack when a wolf moves to transitional they add white.  It means the love and purity of your mate is still there, but you are accepting their death and ready to give birth to the next phase of your  life."

Lucinda adds, "when we chose various pieces of this outfit to blend both transitions that day we did not expect it to be such an event to announce it. Why we are here is when a she-wolf moves to this transition it is family and friends who help do the first dressing. We brought the younger generation here to learn this transition.  Now we only have 20 minutes to prepare you."

Mom hands me underwear, "put these on." I dropped my towel and put them on. Then Sunny and Missy pushes me into a chair. Sunny start putting makeup on me and Missy starts braiding my hair into a French braid. Then Isabella and Annabelle starts adding press on nails. Within 10 minutes Sophia starts helping me dress.

Then there was a knock on the door. Laura went to answer it, "Memaw. What are you doing here?"

"As the oldest family member I have brought some accessories. As you know know Laura your grandfather was my second chance mate. When I heard Garrett telling his dad what you were doing I felt moved to give the young widow the jewelry I was given to wear during transition."  She walked over to Meri and says, "my name is Andrea Butler. I am not sure you remember meeting me before." She kisses Meri's  cheek. Then slipped the necklace on her. Then walks over  and hands one earring to each warrior. "By tradition each person present must add to the  transition. You are present in the room, so place these on." Then the warriors did as commanded but did look nervous. She then ask, "did everyone contribute now?"  They all nodded.

"Now we have 2 minutes before we need to officially leave. Well we are all going to leave now. I will guide you as the eldest member present. We are going to make a united entrance to show all how a wolf in transition is to be treated."  She takes Meri's hand and says, "you are walking with me and holding your head up high. Just so you know any she-wolf who has gone through an official transition event like you are going through tonight will join our line. We might end up  with none or many may join."

We walk out the door and we hear Garrett, "come back here. I will escort you."

Then I see an older wolf move in front,  "you cannot-your Memaw is leading the official transitional ceremony. Meri will be alright.  Now let's quickly move so we will be there when they make the official entrance." She guides him outside and is followed by the other alphas who had escorted there mates there.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

71.1K 3.1K 102
*NOTE: This Story is Complete! When the most powerful Alpha buys me at an underground auction, I never dreamed he would claim me as his Mate. Brenn...
95.9K 4.3K 54
Ayn is a witch with healing powers. Shapeshifters have killed her parents and the only animals she cannot speak with are wolves. When she graduates...
1.4M 36.1K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...
91.6K 4.3K 55
The Hookhill Chronicles, p:1 You know when people say how it's like love at first sight when seeing their love for the first time? You look him in th...