Two Minds one Body...

Galing kay SilverFang240

How does someone who is quirkless and quiet, become so strong and violent? It's almost like there's someone e... Higit pa

1: Kaibutsu, Rin: Origin
2: Begin Training
4: Wear it for Them
5: Just do Your Best
6: Encounter With the Unkown
7: Game over
8: Unleashing Venom
9: That's The Idea
10: Training with the Trio
11: In Their own Quirky ways
12: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
13: Cavalry Battle Finally
14: Are You All Might's Secret Love Child
15: Victory or Defeat
16: Battle On, Challengers
17: Bakugo vs. Uraraka
18: Kaibutsu vs. Todoroki
19: Kaibutsu vs. Bakugo
20: Lets Pick Some Names
21: Stain
{Halloween Special 1}
{Halloween Special 2}
{Halloween Special 3}
{Halloween Special 4}
{Halloween Special 5}
My Mom Got A Text From A Dead Person!?!
22: Aftermath
✨🎊🎁 Birthday 🥳🎉✨
23: A Tale From The Past
24: Making Some Friends
25: Final Exams
26: Venom VS Carnage
27: A Trip to The Mall
28: Save The World With Love
{Movie Chapter 1}
{Movie Chapter 2}
{Movie Chapter 3}
{Movie Chapter 4}
{Movie Chapter 5}
29: Wild Wild Pussycats
🎶30: Koda🎶
{Merry Christler}
31: My Mother-Sense is Tingling
32:Guess Who's Back!
33: Roaring Upheaval
34: What a Twist
35: From Iida to Midoriya
36: Rescue
37: Symbol of Peace
38: Hell Week
39: Promises Have Been Made
{Valentine's Special}
1/5 Author note's
40: Moving Into Dorms
41: Room Designs
42: Create Those Ultimate Moves
43: Ultimate Move...Or Not
{St. Patrick's Day Special}
44: The Test
45: Who Is This Guy
46: What is This a Horror Movie
47: Finishing Group
48: You Want Me To WHAT!?!
49: Rescue Exercises
50: What's The Big Idea?
2/5 Author note's
3/5 Author note's
51: The Truth
52: Deku vs Kcchan part1
53: Deku vs Kacchan part 2
54: A Season of Encounters
Rin X (Y/n) Headcannons 😈
55: Primitive Instincts
{4th of Jully Special}
56: The Big Three
57: A Dark Past
58: The Scoop on U.A. Class 1-A
59: What Happened Then And There
60: Overhaul
🎶61: Girl Meets...🎶
62: Run
63: So Close Yet so Far
{One Year Special}
64: Fighting Fate
65: How do you Make Tea?
Halloween Special 2.0
66: Let's Go, Gutsy Red Riot
67: Who's The Man on The Inside...or Woman
68: A Sence of Hope
69: Stay Alive
70: GO!!!
71: Everyone Has Something
72: Suneater of the Big Three
73: Red Riot
74: Kirishima's Origin
75: Who is You!?
76: The Temp Squad
77: Lemillion
78: Five More Minutes
79: An Upgrade...Great
80: Lets Get Some Friends Back
81: Infinite 100%
82: Time for Revenge
83: Good?...Me?
84: Smoldering Flames
85: Proud Father Moment
86: #TeamYAHO
87: Relief for License Training
88: School Festival
89: Preparing for the School Festival is the Funnest Part
90: Mama Bear
91: Gold Tips Imperial
92: Friend Not Foe
93: School Festival Start!
94: Pure Beauty
95: Hero Billboard Chart
96: His Start
[Movie Chapter 1]
[Movie Chapter 2]
[Movie Chapter 3]
[Movie Chapter 4]
[Movie Chapter 5]
97: All Hands on Deck!
New Hero Costume!

3: Bakuhoe's Mad

19.2K 586 1.2K
Galing kay SilverFang240

When April rolled around I was walking into UA and instead of holding my head high I just looked at my phone searching for the next song to listen to. Everyone's eyes were glued on me while I walked passed. I didn't like the stares but it's what I get for being in the sludge villain incident and getting first on the exam.

Hey Rin, if they're making you uncomfortable we could always...you know.

"No you are not bitting off their heads just because they're looking at us." I whispered.

When we made it to the room I was utterly shocked at how tall the door was. Four of me could stand on each others shoulders and only then, could we touch the top of the door frame.

You'll be just fine, and if anyone hurts you I'll hurt them.

After taking a deep breath I slowly opened the door and was quickly stopped by a familiar voice.

"Oh hey Kaibutsu!" I looked to see who it was and Kirishima was walking my direction.

"Oh hey Kirishima, I see you made it in." I said while taking my earbuds out and putting them away.

"Yeah." He said with a sharp toothed smile.

'Venom we have another cinnamon roll to protect.' I thought while widening my eyes at how bright he was.

What! No, we're not protecting him, you just met him.

"Hey Kaibutsu." I looked to find Kaminari sitting in a desk close to the front. "There's a rumor about you floating around."

"R-really, Is it bad?" I asked while looking at the ground.

"Not really but, is it true that you got a perfect one hundred points in the exam?"
He asked while leaning onto the desk, anticipating my answer.

"Oh uhh." I scratching my neck nervously and before I could answer I heard Bakugou and the blue haired boy talking. They were arguing about Bakugou's feet being on the table. I used this advantage to sneak toward my seat in the very back.

"Take your feet off of that desk now!"

"Hah."

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you cretin."

"You're kidding me right? You're old school put a stick up your ass or where you born with it?"

"Let's start over I'm Tenya, Iida from the Somei private academy."

"Somei huh? So you must think you're better than me. I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one!"

"You would threaten me, you're own classmate, are you sure you're in the right place?"

Oh you have no idea four eyes.

Everyone stoped to look at Midoriya standing in the door way. Iida walked over to introduce himself. I didn't care about what they were saying but still listened in to make sure he didn't offend the precious cinnamon roll. Bakugou remembered what happened before coming into UA while staring intensely at Midoriya.

+++++++

[Author: Flashback Time!!!]

Me, Midoriya and Bakugou we're standing by our teacher while he congratulated us on getting into UA.

"I can't believe we have not one but three students from our school heading off to UA! And to think you two got in Midoriya and Kaibutsu. It's a miracle."

After we got our praises I walked slower down the hall than the other two and once outside it sounded like someone was being beat up. I followed the sound to find Midoriya being held up by the collar of his shirt and Bakugou on the other end of said arm.

"What did you two do to pass the exam? You guys must have cheated somehow right? I'm supposed to be the first and only student from this crappy school to get into UA. But you guys had to go and screw that up. I warned you not to apply!"

"Let him go Bakugou." I said while walking toward them. They both looked at me while I gave him an intimidating stare.

"Tch, and what are you going to do if I don't, little monster?" He said while tightening his grip. In less than a second I was in front of his face and grabbed onto his arm.

"This." I said while pulling him over my shoulder and throwing him the opposite direction of Midoriya. I have no idea where the sudden burst of confidence for me to do that came from, but I liked it. He was kneeling on the ground while Midoriya came into his view from behind me.

"Kachan, someone I looked up to told me, that I can become a hero. That's why I applied, that's why I'm going. Like it or not, you can't stop us!" We both looked intimidating as fuck, with determined expressions on our faces. I then let out a small sigh and wrapped my arm around Midoriya's shoulders.

"Come on, there's nothing left for us to do here." I dragged him away while his face became bright pink. The ash blonde behind us was pissed off beyond all hell, but didn't do anything and just watched us walk away.

"R-rin, y-you didn't have to do that back there." He said while looking at me.

"No I didn't have to. But what kind of friend would I be if I let that happen?" I looked at him with a big bright smile while the pink on his face got darker.

Let go of him NOW! Before he gets any ideas of banging you!

'You're disgusting.'

+++++++

We should fight him.

"No, we're not going to fight him for no reason." I whispered not knowing it caught the attention of a duel haired boy.

We do have a reason, he was mean to Midoriya. Now let's fight him!

"No. How many times do I have to say this?" I could sense Venom roll his eyes.

Hey, someone's watching you.

A light grey liquid covered my eyes and I could see the duel haired boy looking at me. I blinked the remaining liquid away and looked up toward the door, not gonna lie the first time that happened I was scared shitless. The duel haired boy was in my line of sight and he swiftly looked away. Apparently the girl with brown hair showed up and started talking to Midoriya too.

Hey Rin, what's that thing coming toward the class?

The grey liquid covered my eyes again and showed me a man sized caterpillar coming toward the class.

"Don't worry it's just Aizawa." I whispered with a slight sigh. He stoped at the door and startled everyone in the class except one.

"Go somewhere else if you're here just to make friends. This is the hero course." He said while standing up and unzipping from the sleeping bag.

Damn, that's one ugly butterfly.

"Okay, it took you eight seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited, you kids are not rational enough." He stepped into the class while the others backed up to let him in. "I'm your home room teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you." No one could believe the information they had newly found out.

"It's kind of sudden, but put these on and go out to the field. Aizawa pulled a gym uniform out of his sleeping bag

~•~

In the locker room I slid off my pants and grabbed the blue and white ones. I slipped on those before pulling my shirt up over my head. I grabbed the matching shirt but felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to find a girl with black hair that was placed up into a pony tail.

"Kaibutsu. Please excuse me for asking but, what did you get those scars from?" She asked while pointing towards my back with a worried look on her face.

"Oh uhh, they're nothing!" I said while using the locker door to hide them from the others.

"Well there wouldn't be scars if it was from nothing. Did you get them from the sludge villain attack you were in?" She said while tilting her head.

"Yep, that's what they're from." I said, lying right through me teeth. The truth is, I haven't gotten a single scar, not since Venom wandered into my life.

"Oh I should introduce myself, I'm Yaoyorozu, but please call me Momo." She held out her hand and I shook it.

"I'm Rin Kaibutsu, but you already knew that." I laughed a little as did she. I put on my PE shirt and rushed out of the changing room. Also Venom is actually decent and gives me and the girls some privacy. He said he'd prefer to check the walls for any peep holes. Speaking of which...

Hey while you where in there I found one hole that leads to the boys changing room. It looked like they haven't found it yet and I'll tell you when they find it.

"Heh, thanks Venom, what would I do without you?" I said, not trying to hide my voice because no one was around.

You would probably be dead by now.

"Probably." I said while scratching my cheek.

~•~

"A quirk assessment test?" The brown haired girl repeated. Everyone was standing around each other listening to Aizawa. Me and Venom like to call him goblin, but we can't say that in class or else we'll have detention for life. "What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?"

"If you're going to be a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events." Aizawa said. "UA's selling point is how unrestricted it's school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their class." The goblin then turned toward us before continuing. "You kids have been doing these since junior high too, right? Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks."

Does this mean we get to fight!?

"The country still uses averages taken from results of students not using their quirks. It's not rational. Well, the ministry of education is procrastinating." He reached into the front pocket of his pants and turned towards me. "Kaibutsu, you finished at the top of the exam right?"

"Mhm, yes I did." I said whit a slight nod.

"WHAT!?!" Bakugou yelled while smoke radiated off of his hands.

"I finished first in the practical exam. Sensei said so himself." I said while shrugging with my hands level to my shoulders.

"Why you little." Small pops coming from his hands. He was ready to attack me until Aizawa stopped him in his tracks.

"Knock it off you two." Bakugou was even more mad when I gave him a sadistic smile. I was surprised he didn't attack and only muttered threats instead. "In junior high what was your best result for your soft ball throw?"

"About 112 if I remember correctly." I heard some small gasps from the students around me.

"Then try doing it with your quirk." He tossed the softball in his had at me and I caught it while walking toward the circle. "You can do whatever you want, just don't leave the circle."

"Alright." I said while tossing the ball up and down then turning to face the open land.

"Heh, quirkless nobody's gonna get a low score." Bakugou scoffed.

"What do you mean quirkless?" Kirishima asked white a confused look on his face.

Well it's not exactly fighting, but at least its some action.

"Hey Venom, help us get a high score and we can chow down on some tater tots and chocolate later." I whispered while grasping the ball.

Ok, that's a deal I can agree to.

I threw the ball in the air and the ink-like substance surrounded my arms, along with a baseball-bat shaped tendril at my hands. The ball fell back down and I hit it like a professional base ball player, it even made that cool loud crack sound. I was surprised at the speed and distance it had. Note to self, bribe Venom with more chocolate for amazing results.

"The hell..." Bakugo said not being able to understand how I did that 'without a quirk.'

"Know your own maximum first, that is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero." Aizawa said while showing the class what was on the device in his hand.

'4 kilometers.'

[Author: I did the math...AKA I used a calculator, and if venom could stop cars at full speed and tear off car doors. Then he could easily throw a softball four kilometers.]

"Whoa four kilometers, are you kidding me?"

"I wanna go that looks like fun!"

"This is what I'm talking about, using our quirks as much as we want!"

"So this looks fun huh?" Aizawa said while hiding his eyes from the crowd.

HAHAHAHA Holy shit, they fucked up!

I sighed, "There he goes again." I said while running my fingers through my hair.

"You think it's gonna be all games and play time? Idiots, today you'll compete in eight physical tests to gauge your potential. Whoever come in last has none and will be expelled immediately." He said with a menacing smile on his face.

"HUH?!?" The whole class shouted, except for one who just threw her hands behind her head and didn't change her expression.

'Yep same old goblin.' I thought while walking back to the others.

Midoriya's gonna have a rough time if he doesn't use his quirk.

"Aww look at you caring for others." I whispered while reaching the back of the class.

I'M JUST STATING THE OBVIOUS!

"Like I said, I get to decide how this class runs, understand?" He said while pulling the hair off of his face. "If that's a problem you can head home right now."

"You can't send one of us home! I mean we just got here, even if it wasn't the first day. That isn't fair." Uraraka said, trying to change his decision.

"Oh and you think natural disasters are? Or power hungry villains, hmm? Or catastrophic accidents that wipe out while cities? No the world is full of unfairness." I flinched at the comment and brought my hands and head down. His words made me remember the...Incident that turned half of the world's population into dust. "It's a hero's job to combat unfairness. If you wanna be a pro then you're gonna have to push yourself to the brink. For the next three years UA will throw one terrible hardship after another at you. So go beyond, plus ultra style. Show me it's no mistake that you're here."

Everyone was pumped up now but I was still stuck in my thoughts and looking at the ground.

You hear that Rin we're gonna have some obstacles thrown our way.

"Mhm, yeah." I whispered.

Rin you have to put that day behind you. If you don't feel better then I'm gonna give you a low score, and eat your organs.

"Sure." I whispered while lifting my head up with a sad expression.

~•~

At the 50 meter dash there was an odd number of us, so I had to run by myself. Venom wasn't thrilled that there was no competition, but he was in this for the chocolate I promised him. I got ready for the timer to go off and as it was counting down I could feel my legs being surrounded. When the machine went off I launched my self forward and quickly reached the finish.

"3.06 seconds."

'You're not the only one who can use their quirk in different ways Katsuki.' I thought while walking back to the class.

"Wow that was great Kaibutsu!" The pink skinned girl said enthusiastically.

"Oh uhh thanks." I said with a fake smile.

~•~

Once at the grip strength test I grabbed the device and started walking to a spot away from the class.

"Hey Venom you wanna take over on this? I need to get some positive mentality back." I whispered, wanting to be safe from anyone hearing.

HELL YEAH!

I let Venom do his thing while I overheard the others talking.

"Wow, you hit 540 kilograms! You're such a beast." The boy with black hair and weird elbows stated. My spaced out mind was interrupted from a cracking sound coming from my hand. I looked down to find the device broken in my hand. Apparently the class heard the noise as well and looked in my direction. I covered my eyes with my hand and walked toward Aizawa, using my body to block the broken device in my hand. Once I reached Aizawa he noticed the panicked look in my eyes.

"Goblin...I broke it." I whispered holding up the broken device in my hand while still hiding it from the rest of the class.

He let out a small sigh "Hand it over." He said while holding out his hand. I placed it in his but couldn't stop a few pieces from hitting the ground. Which just had to catch everyone's attention again. Sero and Mineta ran over to me with surprised looks all over their faces.

"Whoa Kaibutsu you crushed it, literary!"

I looked over at the silver haired kid wearing the mask. "Sorry, it looks like I took your fanboys." I said with a small embarrassed giggle.

"It's fine you can have them." He said.

~•~

At the standing long jump I just simply used the same method for the 50 meter dash. I didn't touch the sand once, along with a few other students.

~•~

The side steps were kinda easy for my strength, I accidentally made foot indents into the ground. I guess Venom doesn't know how to hold back enough. Also I was a little amazed and weirded out that the purple pervert got the top score for that one.

[Author: I'm watching One Punch Man again while writing this and if you can't imagine the side step thing then literally watch S1:E5 at around 3 minutes. It looks something like that.]

~•~

Next up was the ball throw. Luckily I didn't have to do it again but Bakugou was pissed that he only got 750 meters. It was good but none of us could beat Uraraka's infinity score.

It was Midoriya's turn to step up to the plate and I was honestly worried. I knew Aizawa from All Might's contact with him, actually I know almost all of the UA staff. And knowing him, he's probably going to make a fool out of Midoriya just to make a point.

He's doomed.

~•~

Memories from his past were flowing through Izuku's mind. He knew he was gonna have to prove he belonged there.

"You really are cool, Izuku..!"

His mom.

"You can become a hero."

All Might.

"What kind of friend would I be if I let that happen?"

Even Rin,

Midoriya went to throw the ball and his whole arm lit up. He threw the ball, and it only went 46 meters.

I dropped my head, not in disappointment, but I knew what Aizawa did before I even looked at him.

"I erased your quirk." Aizawa said with his scarf floating around his head. "The judges for this exam, were not rational enough. Someone like you should never be allowed to enroll at this school."

Damn, slap to the face of reality there.

"Don't be rude." I whispered while still looking down. I looked to the side of the building and All Might was standing there peaking around the corner.

When is that guy gonna buy another tux. The ugly mustard yellow is killing my eyes.

"You're not ready, you don't have control of your power. Were you planing to break your bones again? Counting on someone else to save your useless body."

He's not wrong.

Aizawa suddenly used his scarf to pull Midoriya closer to him, making him more intimidating to not only Izuku but also the whole class. "No mater what your intentions are, you would be nothing more than a liability in battle. You have the same reckless passion as another overzealous hero I know. One who saved a thousand people by himself and became a legend. But even with that drive, you're worthless if you can only throw a single punch before breaking down. Sorry Midoriya, with your power there's no way you can become a hero."

Everyone was speechless, mainly because they couldn't hear what he was saying. Aizawa loosened the grasp he had on Midoriya. "I returned you're impractical quirk. Take your final throw, hurry and get it over with." Even though the class couldn't hear the conversation, I heared it all. Thanks to the help of Venom enhancing my senses. His second attempt was much better. It was only for a second but I could see Midoriya's finger light up towards the end of the throw. The ball went flying and only his finger was bruised.

"Venom what was his score?" I whispered, curious as to what it was. The light grey liquid covered my eyes again and I could see the screen Aizawa was holding.

'705...heh, not bad Izuku, not bad.' I blinked away the liquid before Midoriya spoke.

"Mr. Aizawa. You see I'm still standing." He clutched his fist even though it probably hurt. I looked toward Aizawa seeing his reaction and he was smiling, he could see Midoriya's determination.

Someone teach that man how to smile.

Everyone was happy for him, except one...Bakugou had a shocked look on his face. It looked hilarious, Me and Venom couldn't help but laugh, lucky Venom, he doesn't have to hold his laughs in. Explosions came out of his hands as he sprinted for Midoriya

"Hey! Deku you bastard tell me how you did that or you're dead!" Before he could reach Midoriya, Aizawa trapped Bakugou in his scarf. "What, why the hell is your damn scarf so strong?" He said while struggling.

"Because it's a capture weapon made out of carbon fiber and a special metal alloy. Stand down. It'd be wise to not making me use my quirk so much, it gives me serious dry eye." He let go of Bakugou and walked to the side. "You're wasting my time now, whoever's next can step up." Midoriya shuffled around Bakugo carefully before running back towards us.

~•~

After finishing the tests I couldn't wait to get home and eat. Venom too, he has been threatening to eat my pancreas ever since the sit ups. We were all standing around Aizawa waiting to see the results.

What do you bet Midoriya got last place?

Hearing that made me walk over to him and place a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry Izuku, I'm sure everything is ok, and even if things don't seem like it at the moment. They might just turn around at the last second." I put a bright smile on my face as his became bright pink.

He's gonna be last.

"We both know goblin and you know just as well as I do...No one is going home." I whispered with a confident look. Aizawa displayed the names.

1 Kaibutsu Rin

2 Yaoyorozu Momo

3 Todoroki Shoto

4 Bakugou Katsuki

5 Iida Tenya

6 Tokoyami Fumikage

7 Shoji Mezo

8 Ojiro Mashiro

9 Kirishima Eijiro

10 Ashido Mina

11 Uraraka Ochaco

12 Koda Koji

13 Sato Rikido

14 Asui Tsuyu

15 Aoyama Yuga

16 Sero Hanta

17 Kaminari Denki

18 Jiro Kyoka

19 Hakagure Toru

20 Mineta Minoru

21 Midoriya Izuku

Midoriya looked disappointed when he found his name. "Hey Izuku watch this." I said while nudging his shoulder and he looked up confused.

"Five,"

"Four,"

"Three,"

"Two,"

"One."

When I pointed toward Aizawa, it was right on cue when he said...

"And I was lying, no ones going home." Everyone had dumbfounded expressions on their faces. "That was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all in the tests." Midoriya looked like he saw a ghost, Venom was laughing so hard.

"I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out. I'm sorry I guess I probably should have said something." Momo said

"You're not the only one Yaoyorozu, I found out as well." I said while looking at her.

"That's it we're done for the day. Pick up a syllabus from the classroom, read it over before tomorrow morning." Aizawa said while walking away.

I didn't bother talking to the others and just followed goblin. It's been so long since I've seen him, I wanted to say hi.

"Aizawa that was a rotten move." All Might said.

"And a subtle lie, 'Rational deception,' That's cute, you just saw potential in Midoriya." I said while crossing my arms.

"Hello little devil." He said in a tired tone.

"Aww, another nickname from the goblin himself, I'm honored." I said while walking toward him and giving him a bro hug. "It's been forever since I last saw you. How's life?"

"Life has been good, how is your life going, I mean you have that thing living inside you." He said while pushing me away.

"Oh yeah speaking of Venom I have to go get him some food. He's been threatening to eat my pancreas ever since the sit up test." I said while scratching my neck.

"And why didn't you tell me about that earlier?" He was giving me a death glare and activating his quirk.

"Because it's my job to take care of me now. How can I be an Avenger if I can't do something simple like that?" I started walking past them toward the locker rooms. "Anyways gotta go, bye!"

~•~

I walked with Midoriya out of the building to make sure he didn't accidentally fall asleep on his way back home. He was tired due to the side effects of Recovery Girls quirk.

He's behind you.

"Why do you have to be so creepy?" I whispered while turning around to find Iida walking towards us. "Oh, hey Iida."

"Hello Kaibutsu, Midoriya." The boy said. "Has your finger healed?" Asking Midoriya.

'They seem to be becoming friends now, see Venom we don't have to fight him.' I thought while zoning out of their conversation.

For now, I didn't say I wouldn't fight him in the future.

"I was really taken by Aizawa sensei, I even thought 'this is the best of the best' and such. I didn't think that the teacher would encourage us with a lie." Iida stated

"But it wasn't a lie." They both looked at me with a confused look.

"How do you know that Rin?" Midoriya asked, now terrified that he could have actually been expelled.

That's it, show them we are the superior speci-

"Aizawa expelled an entire class of freshman before, which shows that he's not all talk. His threat was likely for you Midoriya, but you changed his mind when you showed your potential. He just covered it up with a bluff, that way no one noticed he changed his mind."

"Hey you three!" I looked around Iida to find Uraraka heading towards us. "Hey! Are you guys going to the station? Wait for me!"

"Hey Uraraka."

"You're the infinity girl." Iida pointed out.

She stoped in front of us and introduced herself again. "I'm Ochako Uraraka, Kaibutsu, um you're Iida and you're, Deku right, Midoriya."

I tried not to laugh at her confusion that way I didn't seem rude.

"Huh? But during the fitness test Bakugou said 'Deku you bastard!' Or some thing like that." Uraraka said.

HAHAHA, I like this girl!

"Uh, my real name is Izuku, Deku is what Kacchan calls me to make fun of me." Midoriya said while blushing.

"An insult." Iida inquired

"Oh is that right?" Uraraka said scratching the back of her head. "Sorry! But Deku sounds kinda like the Japanese word for 'you can do it' so I kinda like it.

"Deku it is!"

"You're accepting it that easily? It was your insult for so long." I said while turning towards Midoriya.

"It's like a Copernican Revolution..." He mumbled while his hands covered his face.

I looked toward the UA entrance for a second and saw an unmistakable mop of purple hair waiting for me.

"Hey guys sorry but I gotta go." I said while walking in the purple haired boys direction.

"Where are you going?" Midoriya asked.

"Oh I just told a friend that I was gonna walk home with him. See ya later!" I then turned around and ran toward the entrance.

Midoriya had on an expression I couldn't define, he almost looked upset and angry at the same time. I think the word I'm looking for is...jealous.

"Hey, sorry eye bags I was talking to my friends." I slowed my pace to stop in front of him.

"You're fine, now come on let's go get some food." He tuned around and started walking, I picked up my pace until I was walking next to him.

"Oh yeah, I promised Venom if he did good on the physical test he would get chocolate." I looked at him as he did the same.

"What place did you get?"

"Number one baby!!!" I shouted while holing my finger in the air.

"Then Venom deserves a lot of chocolate."

"I like you." Venom said while appearing out of my back.

"Venom we have to talk about appearing out of nowhere, you're gonna freak someone out one day."

"I wonder what chocolate tater tots would taste like? RIN, mix tater tots and chocolate!"

"What! No that's disgusting."

Shinso let out a small chuckle. "He kinda acts like a kid."

"Excuse me!!! I'm older than you and your entire family combined."

"Ok Venom that's enough, now hide before anybody sees you." He disappeared again and just cursed Shinso out, I could barely hear my own thoughts.

~•~

After we went to go get some ice cream I realized what time it was.

"Oh shoot, I have to catch my train!" I started running to the station but turned around to say bye to Shinso. "Bye eye bags, see you later."

I ran to the train station and upon getting there I bumped into someone, making me fall to the ground. I looked up to find a tall black haired man with scars covering his face.

I immediately stood up and said sorry, bowing repeatedly before getting on the train. I sat down on one end of the train. I was looking through my phone but felt like someone was watching me. There weren't many people so it wasn't hard to notice the same guy from before looking at me from across the room. I broke eye contact and looked back at my phone, sweat running down my face.

I got off at my stop and looked around to see if the guy was following me or something. No one else was there so I concluded that I was safe. 'I guess he just had to take the same train?'

Or you're gonna die tonight?

"If I die you die, don't forget that. So you better hope we don't get killed." Nothing happened that night, and ended in me mixing tater tots and chocolate.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

[Author: This chapter felt like it took forever. I literally worked on it for three days strait. Now I can finally get some sleep.

*ALARM* 'You have another book to work on bumbass.'

NOooOoOooO.

Word count: 5201 😳🤭🎉

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

137K 3.6K 47
When U.A. High opened its doors for the first time, everyone wanted to go there. With the entire staff being made of top heroes, both retired ones an...
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
1.2M 34.3K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...
621 33 10
Hello there! This is a bnha fanfic about my oc Himari . . In this story Himari explains her problems in life and her crazy life at UA . . When a tra...