Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)

By sidnaazkidiwani

Sidharth Shukla, the reknowned author, comes across Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, a freshly out of college young girl a... More

Hamesha Wala Pyaar
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not a Chapter Update
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Shout Out
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Happy Announcement
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Not an Update - Just pure Happiness
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter Infinity
Celebrating a STRAIGHT '#1'
New Story Announcement
200K - A Big Thank You !!!
CLASH OF THE FANDOMS

Chapter 49

5.7K 633 37
By sidnaazkidiwani

Hamesha Wala Pyaar  - Chapter 49

“Shehnaaz teri dadi ne jo bhi bola ho, hamara dil jaanta hai, humne sirf aur sirf tera accha soch ke tujhe pehle mamaji ke waha aur fir boarding bheja tha gudiya” In the quiet of the kitchen, Mr. Gill’s voice hushed as her parents tried to justify themselves against her Dadi’s bitter words.

“Beta tere papa Germany gaye the taaki parivaar ke liye paise kama sake, tum dono ko hum accha padha likha sake, Main to pehle se pendu thi, pendu hi reh gayi lekin main chahti ki tu accha padhe likhe, naye zamane ke taur tareeke seekhe, isliye dil pe patthar rakh ke dur rakha tujhe. Janti thi tujhe takleef hoti hogi, lekin tabhi yeh tha ki kuch hi dino ke baat hai, ek baar tu badi ho jayegi toh sab theek ho jayega.” Mrs. Gill cupped her daughters face in her hand

“Sacchi sau lage mujhe babaji ki, aisa nahi tha ki main tujhse pyaar nahi karti thi” she wept softly.

“tch tch, aisa mat kaho mumma, main jaanti hu sab kuch, maine kaha kya aapko kabhi? Chalo ab rona nahi hai, sher bacche ki sher mumma ho na aap?” she wiped her mothers tears and kissed her face multiple times.

Shehbaaz entered the kitchen just in time to witness the emotional moment

“oye yeh mere bina kya tumlog ki family meeting chal rahi hai?” he exclaimed as the trio turned to him and smiled in between tears.

“Aaja aaja kakke, tu bhi aaja” Mr. Gill called him close and the four of them entangked into a family hug.

“Khayal rakhna apna puttar” her mother said

“Mummy yeh dialogue aapko Sidharth ko bolna chahiye, yeh pagal uske saath rahegi toh khayal uska rakhna padega” baaz chuckled.

Shehnaaz furiously punched his stomach making him yelp in pain. “Oye motto, dekh le.. inhi harkaton ki wajah se mujhe Sidharth ke liye darr lag raha hai”he teased again.

Shehnaaz was about to say something when her father who was now smiling happily, quieted them “Chalo chalo ab bass, late ho jayege woh log, chalo ab bahar” Mr. Gill said.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth were about to leave for Mumbai.

Everytime he saw her ignoring him, he mentally wailed her name in desperation, willing her to look at him and speak to him.

Sidharth was literally counting minutes until they will be on their own and Shehnaaz would have no escape, other than talking to him.

Finally after he was done saying his good bye to Mr & Mrs Gill and assuring them yet another time that he will take care of their daughter, He moved to Dadi.

Shehnaaz was already in her arms almost
sitting on her like a small kid.

“Puttar, chalo ji, rab rakha” Her dadi spoke softly as Sidharth bent down to touch her feet.

She kissed his forehead.

“Sidharth aur Shehnaaz, tum dono ka naam kitna accha lagta hai saath mein. Ab waise hi tum dono ko bhi acche se rehna hai, bilkul ladai jhagde nahi, rona dhona nahi karna” she admonished them but with a twinkle in her eyes.

After a string of bye byes and bouts of crying where the loud punjabi family who was just a little while ago laughing their gut out was now reduced to tears, they finally boarded the cab.

Shenaaz blushed as she looked out of the window to her family gathered at the gate. In a few years this scene will be repeated at her Bidaai when Sidharth and her get married.

Just the thought was enough to make her insides flutter leaving her feeling ticklish all over.

Once the cab had covered some distance, Sidharth was itching to hug her tight but seeing her sullen face he stopped himself and started making small talk instead.

“I hope we reach on time. Yaha pe traffic toh nahi hota na?” he turned to the window and stuck his tongue out, grinning.

He could feel his heart beating erratically as his plum sat so close to him after a long time.

He missed her and how.

Shehnaaz on the side was nothing less than a chaos of thoughts and feelings herself.

They sat apart with a considerable distance between them, but she felt like her soul had already betrayed her and was now perched on his lap hugging him, and soothing all the hurt they both had gone thru.

She rubbed her moist eyes.

“Oye, kya hua? Abhi se miss kar rahi hai gharwalo ko?” he asked looking at her “wapis chale kya? Tu idhar hi ruk ja chahiye toh” he teased trying to get her to react somehow.

“Accha itna hi tha toh kyu aaya fir idhar, marne deta mujhe?” she looked at him finally.

Not a stealing glance.

She was actually looking at him.

More like touching his face with her sight, doing a mental revision of all his features.

Her breath hitched as her eyes peered into his dark orbs.

She was herself wearily fighting a battle inside, resisting the urge to close the distance as she saw the despair in his eyes.

The whole journey to the airport, check in, boarding, flying, landing and travelling back at home felt like a slow poison seeping thru him.

It was like subjecting one self willingly to a sadistic torture.

He had mentally decided soon as they reached home, he will pull her in his room, talk his heart out, reason out with her,
explain her things, hug her tight, kiss her senseless and fix this rift between them.

And until that happens he will not let her out of his room. Irrespective of how many hours or days it takes.

But here too disappointment came his
way.

His excitement from earlier was doused when he saw his mother and sister awaiting them in the living room.

Not like he wasn’t happy to see them there.

Infact it was exhilirating to witness the happy reunion between all three of his favourite girls.

He will have to wait, he sighed slightly beaten and joined them.

But his mother was quick to notice the anguish on both their faces.

After a little while when a bored Sidharth had finally retreated to his room, leaving the three to their girl talk his mom took Shehnaaz’s hand in hers.

“Shukar hai tu aa gayi wapis. Ab sab kuch pehle jaisa ho jayega” she beamed.

“But aunty abhi mujhse yeh nahi ho raha hai, main aur gussa nahi reh sakti uspe, main jitni baar uski shakal dekhti hu mujhe uski shakal pe hi pyaar aa jata hai, main kyu karu?” Shehnaaz vented out, making them both smile.

“Toh chhod de gussa abhi” Preeti
quipped, surprising Shehnaaz.

“But di aunty ne toh kaha tha ki usko sabak milna chahiye, jaise aapne Sidharth ke papa pe gussa kiya tha, woh bhi pure ek saal tak” Shehnaaz exclaimed, reminiscing her words.

“Ha maine hi kaha tha, but ab main hi keh rahi hu, maaf karde usko, khatam kar yeh ladai. Kya karu? Pati ko toh saza de di maine, but bete ko tadapta hua nahi dekh sakti aur” Rita chuckled.

“Maa ka dil hai na, pighal gaya bete ke aansu dekh ke” Rita smiled at Shehnaaz who had already jogged down the memory lane to recall their conversation a month back.

His Mom and Preeti di were her
angels guiding her.

After learning from Sidharth about the incident, they had both got on a call with Shehnaaz and pacified her, apologised to her for Sidharth’s behaviour.

As a small sacrifice for the betterment of their future, Rita had strictly instructed her not to melt down with his sorries.

“Aap apne bete ko hi saza dene ko keh rahe ho mujhe aunty?” a confused Shehnaaz
had asked.

“Haan, kabhi kabhi baccho ko kadwi
dawai pilani zaruri hoti hai, tabhi bukhar theek hota hai” his mom had said.

Rita's loving voice brought her back to present "Aaj se main teri bhi maa hu.. aunty nahi, aur tere aur Sidharth ke bich chahe jo ho jaye, main hamesha teri maa hi rahungi." she said slipping back the kada she had left in Ashok Villa into Shehnaaz's wrist. 

“Shehnaaz, we are proud of you, the way you have handled this situation” Preeti revered “Pata tha teri koi galti na hote hue bhi tujhe saza mil rahi hai, but tune bohot strength dikhai” She patted Shehnaaz’s cheek fondly.

“Ab jaa, aur sambhal apne puttu ko, muh sada ke baitha hoga andar” his mom teased.

“Hmm, maa ab toh itna make up session lamba khichne wala hai, toh hum chalte hai, let these two love birds be” Preeti teased further leaving Shehnaaz red faced.

A gushing Shehnaaz saw them to the door and once they were gone, she literally sprinted to his room restlessly.

The moment was here finally. All those lonely moments she had spent pining for him, weeping with every word of his email, aching to bury herself in his arms will be wiped in a single second.

She was breathless by the time she reached his room.

She took a moment to steady her thudding heart before entering.

*

Sidharth was anxiously awaiting the moment when he will have his plum to himself.

But in Punjab she was busy ignoring him for her family and now for his family.

Godddd.. he felt so helpless right now, like every cell in body awaited to be revived by a potent drug called Shehnaaz.

He heard the door click, and turned his head towards it in anticipation.

His heart skipped a beat as he saw his Plum, enter the room silently.

Her eyes were brimming with tears but there was a hint of a smile on her lips.

She stood there for a beat and spread her arms wide, as if inviting him to drown in her.

___________________________________________

The bitter sweet pain that love gives u is inevitable.. sometimes you end up hurting and losing ur loved one, but it's the joy of winning them back with perseverance that makes the journey worth living.

Hope u guys are enjoying my updates. I would like to thank each one of you who are reading, voting, commenting and motivating me to write regularly.

Lots of love n luck to all

Sidnaazkidiwani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 15.9K 57
In this story, Sid and Sana both are school students. What if Sana is madly in love with Sid but he doesn't even know about it? What if he loves so...
17.9K 103 14
Hello Doston / ਹੈਲੋ ਦੋਸਤੋ - Mera Naam ChiragDeep Hai . Wese Mera Naam Thoda Alag Hai . Kiu Ki Me Panjab Ka Hu . Yaha Pe Sab Ka Naam Asa Hee Hota Hai...
93.9K 13.9K 50
Hm- hume aapko dekhkar ghin aati hai. hum aapse nafrat karte hai sirf nafrat. ks- Ab aap humare saath bandh chuki hai shaadi ho chuki hai humari, h...
15.1K 218 6
Nidhi aur uski chudai ki kahani