π•†π”Ήπ•Šπ”Όπ•Šπ•Šπ•€π•†β„• β™‘οΈŽ β“‰οΈŽβ’ΆοΈŽβ’ΊοΈŽβ“€οΈŽ...

By Princiyasultana

"Hell and Heaven", a place which is not so pleasurable for every human being. Some people just love this plac... More

π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 1 - ℝ𝕖𝕕-π•™π•’π•šπ•£π•–π•• 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 2 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 3 - π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 4 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 5 - β„šπ•¦π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 6 - β„™π•£π•–π•”π•šπ• π•¦π•€ π•‘π•£π•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 7 - ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 8 - π”Έπ•£π•”π•’π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 9 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•€π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 10 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠𝕝𝕕
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 11 - 𝔸 π•π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 12 - 𝔻𝕣𝕠𝕑 𝕒 π•“π• π•žπ•“π•€π•™π•–π•π•
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 13 - π•€π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•£π• π•˜π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 14 - π•Šπ•™π•šπ•π•π•ͺ - π•Šπ•™π•’π•π•π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 15 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 16 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•π•šπ•—π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 17 - 𝔽𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕑𝕒π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18 - π”½π•’π•π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 19 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•–π•žπ• π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 20 - π•Šπ•žπ•–π•π• 𝕒 𝕣𝕒π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 21 - β„™π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•žπ•šπ•€π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 22 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•€π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 23 - β„π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•˜π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 24 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 25 - π•Žπ•™π•šπ•€π•₯𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 26 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 27 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 28 - π•Šπ•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•“π•šπ•₯𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 29 - ℕ𝕖𝕩π•₯ 𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 30 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 31 - π”»π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•£ 𝕕𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 32 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 33 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 34 - 𝔹𝕒𝕓π•ͺ 𝔻𝕠𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 35 - π•Žπ•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•π•Š 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 37 - π•Šπ•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 38 - 𝔹𝕖π•₯𝕣𝕒π•ͺ𝕒𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 39 - π”Ύπ• π•£π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 40 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 41 - β„™π•’π•šπ•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•• ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 42 - π”½π•£π•–π•–π••π• π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 43 - π•†π•“π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
𝔸𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕀 ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖
𝕄π•ͺ 5π•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ• π• π•œ! πŸ’œ

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 36 - β„™π•π•’π•Ÿ 𝔹

7.1K 473 188
By Princiyasultana

A/N:

You see that video? Yeah, I know how you all are feeling now. :')

Thank me later 😌💜

_______________________________

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung jolts up with Jungkook's scream. The ravenette is trying hard. He is doing his best to stop Taehyung from that position also. The younger doesn't even know anymore what he is feeling.

Taehyung closes his eyes and the next second, Kai sees a new expression on his face. It's like he is not the man he was watching all this while.

The brown-haired male frowns seeing a naughty smirk on the other's face who just tilts his head on his right and lets his finger trail on Kai's lips.

"How about I give you a blowjob…..daddy?" Taehyung whispers in his sensual tone but Jungkook can hear it clearly.

The ravenette lowers his head now. He knows Taehyung is doing it purposely to ignore the kissing thing or more like saving him from getting shocks once again. But it hurts. Seeing your love to do those intimate things with anyone, hurts more than anything. 

Yes, it was Taehyung's profession and Jungkook had no problem with that. He respects Taehyung's work but in those 6 months, they've grown something inside them for each other that can't even describable in words. They love each other too much. 

Love is something that can make two people come together and be together forever. But when you become each other's obsession, it can lead you to either immense happiness or death.

Their past experience, their absence in each other's life and the blankness of their life get filled when they finally found each other. And those experiences let them be obsessed with each other.

They become scared to death if a pinch happens to each other. Jungkook and Taehyung both just don't want to lose each other once again. 

"Well, how can I say no if you're offering that by yourself, darling? Come on, go on. Give daddy pleasure that you couldn't give that bustard." Taehyung holds his breath but his expression doesn't even flinch.

It's more like he is a totally different person now. He is moving, looking, touching with different aura in him and that scares Kai a little bit. He won't accept it though.

Taehyung takes a deep breath as his eyes follow the big wall clock for a second and then he slowly wiggles himself on Kai's lap which makes the man hissed. 

"Don't tease, baby doll." Kai warns as he watches Taehyung biting his lower lip sensually with a smug on his face.

What is he up to?

Kai thinks but he also flashes a smile to Taehyung. They both are thinking about something but they both aren't ready to show anything yet.

The younger slowly gets on the floor and sits on his knees before Kai. The man proudly looks down at the red beauty as he feels turned on already. Taehyung eyes Jungkook for once and see the elder looking down, closing his eyes.

He takes a shaky breath, thinking that at least he is not watching but he is not protesting anymore. That saddens the younger a bit but that's okay. He knows Jungkook did his best. 

Taehyung starts opening Kai's belt and then opens the button of his pants while staring directly in his eyes. He winks at Kai and the male chuckles at Taehyung's behaviour. 

"You whore just needs to get laid, no matter what. I like that you do your job so delightfully, pretty boy. I sold you in the right place. You were born to be a slut like this. Now suck daddy's cock and prove how much of a good slut you are." Kai groans, holding Taehyung's hair tightly in his fist when the red beauty holds his member. 

The younger controls his anger, his body, his shattered ego, pride, everything. He is breaking inside, burning alive but this is not the right time, yet. Just a few more minutes and then….

Taehyung eyes the thing which he is holding with his right hand now. He feels a tug in his throat. He gulps to chug that tug down but fails. After a second, when he feels a force on his head by the man before him, he lowers his head to take the thing inside his mouth.

It's way better than kissing him.

With that thought, Taehyung opens his mouth. But before he could even take that inside his mouth, he heard a gunshot. It was a silent gun but he hears that because the bullet that got shot, is now inside the left arm of Kai's.

Taehyung looks at him and then looks at the clock. A huge relieving smile spreads on his face as he gets up immediately picking his shirt up from the floor and rushes towards Jungkook.

Kai doesn't understand any of this. His arm is bleeding as he groans in pain. 

"GET HIM!!!" Kai shouts without looking up but when he looks around the room, he watches every single man laying on the floor. Dead. 

They all got shot with the same silent gun maybe. But then why didn't they kill him? How can someone kill so many assassins of his? The man widens his eyes as he looks around for his phone.

But then his eyes fall on Taehyung who is now helping Jungkook to get him free from those wires.

Kai forgets about his phone as he rushes towards Taehyung saying, "You can't save him from me. I'm gonna kill him. He deserves PAIN!!!"

He grabs Taehyung from behind and pushes him away from helping Jungkook. The younger groans in anger as he shoves his elbow on Kai's stomach and turns around to punch him on the right spot where he got shot. 

Kai screams in pain and falls on the ground. Taehyung wanted to kill him but now Jungkook is more important than that. So, he quickly grabs Jungkook and helps him to stand up.

Kai hastily brings out the gun from one of his guard's body and about to fire Taehyung but someone shoot on his gun which falls on the floor as he screams holding his hands in pain. 

"FUCK!" Kai screams and Taehyung looks back at him holding Jungkook with his arms.

The ravenette is falling on the ground as his body is weak from previous torture so Taehyung quickly sits him up on the couch. 

And then they enter….

"You guys are late." Taehyung says not even looking at them who just enter the room. He kneels down before his love and gives him some water to drink.

"Sorry, Rose. We got the signal a bit later. Is he alright?" Jin says as he comes closer and the first thing he does is hug Taehyung. He hugs him tightly. 

"Thank God, you're okay. I'm sorry for being late." Jin whispers and then sits beside Jungkook.

"I'm fine, Jinnie but I don't know about him. The bullet is still inside maybe." Taehyung says in his broken tone, worried.

"I got this." Taehyung now looks behind him.

He smiles a little as he sighs in solace. Because he knows everything is gonna be alright now. Because his family and friends all are here. 

Namjoon gives a slight smile to Taehyung and moves on towards Kai.

Yoongi comes near him as he kisses on the red beauty's cheek lightly meaning, "We got this. Don't worry." 

Taehyung hums and then his eyes fall on the person who just says about treating Jungkook's wound. 

"I owe you my life, All." Taehyung says and he means it.

Allison makes a face as she sits before Jungkook and starts doing her job to pull out the bullet from his body. She is a master, in this case, the way she is at shooting.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Jeon. I was about to shoot you a little above but they would suspect me so I had to shoot you here." Allison apologies to Jungkook and the elder just groans in pain. 

He is holding on to Taehyung's hand tightly while Allison tries to remove the bullet. Taehyung also holds him tightly.

His eyes then roam around to find his best friend. And he realizes that they didn't bring Jimin with them and he understands why.

That little head is not so capable for this job and they love him way too much for bringing him here in such a dangerous place. Though Taehyung doesn't even know where they are now. 

Kai looks at all of them with his surprised eyes. He feels utterly dumped. All this while, he was thinking that it's his game and he is winning it but now it feels like it was not even his own game.

He hisses with pain as he holds the place where he got shot. He sits upon the floor as he moves back when he watches Namjoon stand before him.

The male eyes him and his eyes stop on his open zipper. Namjoon feels a rage working inside of him watching that. But he controls it. For now.

"I heard that you're scary? But didn't know a mafia leader can look this funny." Namjoon mocks with a smirk on his face as he eyes him and means it by his situation. There are two more guards behind him and they are well armoured.

Kai looks up at him. He scoffs, making a disgusted face towards Namjoon. Blood is dripping from his mouth as the bullet is working inside his body badly.

Jin now stands beside Namjoon. Kai looks at both of them like he is some small criminal who gets caught after stealing something. 

After a second, a harsh slap falls on his right cheek and Kai falls on the floor with the force. Taehyung looks up from Jungkook and looks at Jin who is now wiping his hands off with a handkerchief.

"Uff, that hurts." Jin massages his palm as he says that dramatically. He looks down when Kai glares at him.

"Well, that was for calling our name a disgusting one. You know, I don't really like the people who disrespect my family."

Jin kneels down as he says whispering intimidatingly, "You deserve that." 

Kai spits the blood from inside his mouth on the floor as he looks at Jin with agony in his eyes. Jin stands up and walks away from them. 

After a minute, another slap. This time it was Namjoon. He bends down before Kai as he looks directly in his eyes and says with his deep growling tone, "This is for hurting my son and touching him with your filthy hands." 

Taehyung watches everything and the pride he has for his family increases more today. Tears start brimming inside his eyes but he can't show them that. He has to be strong now. For his love. He then flinches when Jungkook screams in pain.

"Tae, he is moving too much. Hold him tightly. I can't pull it off if he moves like this." Allison says and Taehyung sits beside Jungkook as he holds him tightly. 

"Kuku, look at me. Look at me. Everything will be alright, baby. Just a little bit more pain. And then everything will be fine. You'll be fine, baby. You're my strongest bunny, right? You can do this." The red beauty encourages him as he holds Jungkook's face in his hands to face him.

"It's…..it's hurt….aaaarrrrgggghhhh…..it's hurting….fuck!!!" Jungkook screams and Taehyung doesn't understand what to do. 

So, he does what his heart tells him to do at that time. He pulls Jungkook in a deep and luscious kiss.

They say, 'A kiss from your lover can make any painful experience feel like a touch of a flower'. (A/N: yeah, there's no saying like that and I made it up. Sorry if it's bad. 🥺 

Taehyung wants to give him that feel. He wants to wipe all those pain away from Jungkook. And seems like it worked as well. The elder groans lightly but he also kisses Taehyung. They melt in the kiss.

But when Allison puts out the bullet, Jungkook bites on Taehyung's lips so harshly that it makes the younger hiss in pain. But he didn't even move or budge. He continues kissing.

After a minute, Jungkook pulls off the kiss as he looks at Taehyung with watery red eyes. He glances at his lips which are bleeding slightly now but it's bruised. Purple and pink hues are around his lower lips and Jungkook looks down immediately. He has no strength to talk or apologies.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm fine." Taehyung whispers and kisses on Jungkook's forehead. 

"There. Done." Allison happily says as she looks at both of the males and stands up holding her gun in her hands.

Jungkook looks at her and bows a little, a gesture to tell her 'thanks' as he isn't in the position to talk. Allison understands and smiles back.

"I'm gonna kill you all. You all will regret it." Everyone looks at the direction from where those words came.

Kai is screaming with his lungs out. He is angry. His face becomes red and eyes are teary. His breathing is coming uneven and they can understand that he is going to pass out at any moment.

"I should've shot him directly in the heart, Tae. Why did you tell me to shoot him in his arms?" Allison says as she puts her huge rifle on her shoulder and flips her long hair a bit.

Kai looks at Taehyung with confused eyes as he doesn't understand anything. The red beauty looks at Jungkook and then looks back at Kai as a smirk forms on his lips.

"What? Surprised?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow at Kai. His voice is bearing amusement.

"I'm sorry, Kai. But this game was always ours. You just played it the way we wanted. But the thing is, you did a little mistake in the last moment and for that, it took a little bit time for them to reach us. But well played, I must say." Taehyung says with his elegant deep tone. 

Kai scoffs and looks with frowning brows at him. He is taking quick breaths. His full body is aching in pain.

"We knew that you were searching for us. To be honest, we were very tense about winning this game because you have a strong army with you. Though you yourself is a pathetic human being. A loser." Yoongi says now as he gives a sidekick on his torso. Kai groans and curls himself up on the floor. 

"Luckily, you hired me to shoot Mr. Jeon. Now, Mr. Yang, how can I kill my best friend's boyfriend, right?" Allison says, making a sad face as she comes near Kai and sits in front him.

"That's why I purposely shot him like that so that it keeps him alive and he can survive. But somehow, one of your little fuckers saw that and told you. And you kidnapped them to torture him. But I'm surprised that you didn't even suspect me for a moment?"

Allison asks as she nears her lips to his ears and whispers, "Was the sex that good, Mr. Yang?" 

She moves away and winks at his pissed off face while giggling softly. The evil head is now understanding every single thing that happened. 

"You planned all this for next week but you suddenly called me today and told me to do my job today. I was shocked for a bit. I called Mr. Kim and I wasn't aware of this place. But 'The Arsenals' are great, you know? They were tracking them all this while. So, they got to know about the location easily but that took us some time as this place is at the edge of Northern China and you got your few moments to torture them." Allison says as she looks at Taehyung with an apologetical face. 

"Not 'The Arsenals', I'm the great here." Everyone looks behind and Yoongi practically rolls his eyes. 

"Here he comes." Yoongi murmurs and Taehyung smiles brightly when he notices Hoseok to enter the room.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Taehyung asks quickly because Hoseok's full body is stained with blood.

"He is more than fine." Yoongi implies with a pissed off face and Taehyung huffs, knowing very well how they behave when they stay in one place.

"Look at you, already feeling jealous." Hoseok comments but quickly sits beside Jungkook and hugs him lightly.

"I'm fine, Taehyung," Hoseok says looking at Taehyung who smiles and nods.

Hoseok looks at Jungkook with hurt eyes and asks softly, "I'm sorry for being late, Kook. Is it hurting? Let's go. You need to go to the hospital." 

Jungkook sighs and shakes his head softly saying, "I….I still have some works left."

Taehyung knows what the elder is talking about and he takes a deep breath saying, "Kuku, you're not well. They can handle him. Just….let's go to the hospital, please?"

Jungkook straight-up denies shaking his head.

"What a beautiful family reunion!" Everyone's eyes follow the mocking tone of Kai who chuckles and says that with his unsteady tone.

His condition is not good at all but everyone is impressed with his gut. 

"Well, if you're all thinking that I became a Mafia boss without having....having any plan B, then I would say, you all are dumbfucks." Kai starts laughing evilly with blood dripping from his mouth and also coughs while his breathing stuck.

Everyone in the rooms starts thinking about what he just said but before they can even process anything else, the room fills up with hundreds of man wearing all black outfit and black veil.

Hoseok's eyes widen as he mumbles softly which makes everyone's blood go cold,

"They all are Veteran Assassins."

[A/N: Veteran's are 7th rank Assasins. They are more experienced and trained]

_____________________________

A/N:

1st Sept is one of the best day of our life Army 😊❤️

Something's never really change and it shouldn't also. 💜

Okay, I'm gonna change my weverse name now 🤡

Is he actually 25 years old? 🧐

I- 🥴🥴🥴🥴

That subtle touch 💜

You know guys, I've noticed how Tae's voice becomes really different when he talk to Jungkook and that gives me chill every fucking time! 💜

Can I kiss the hell out of that plumpy lips? Can I? Can I? Pwease 🥺🥺🥺🥺

I'm late I know but I'm gonna sob now. BYE

______________________________

Hey there beautiful people,

Congratulations ARMY and My boys as well. They deserve the world. This is just the beginning. Grammy is punching their faces now. :)

Anyways, How are you all? Did you miss me? Please, tell me you do because I really do miss you all. I'm trying to be more active but it's really getting tough for me. 🥺 Sowwwyyyyy.

Did you like the chapter? If you did please give a press on that star one? 🤗

Forgive me for my mistakes 🙏

Happy Birthday to whoever's birthday is today. You are precious and Bangtan's heart. Remember that. 💜

See you next time till then be happy and healthy.

Good Night
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 6.3K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...
507K 18.9K 43
Where Jungkook is a cold, strong omega who doesn't want to submit to anyone. He has two friends Jin and Jimin who are an omega and a Beta, even thoug...
1M 51.9K 46
Taehyung has no idea what Jungkook's life is like. Jungkook has no idea what Taehyung's life is like. Jungkook is the biggest mafia boss in Korea. ...
297K 12.3K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...