Albus Don't you Dare!

By jxlvpin

Note: The story takes place after the events of Cursed Child. Albus Severus Potter is about to begin his fift... More

Authors Note
Oh No!
Grimmauld Place
Introductions
The Death List
Dinner
Worried
Morning
Meeting
Prank War
Caught in the Act
Some Help
Goodnight and Goodmorning
In Progress
Call
To Grimmauld Place
Reunion
Teddy's Confession
The Return of Rita Skeeter
Who Did It?
Just Curious
Hermione's Conference
In or Out?
The Plan
The Wrath of James Sirius Potter
Breakthrough
All My Fault
Amends
The Bravest Man I Ever Knew
Reminisce
Lily's Nightmare
Birthday Planning
Work
Good News
One Last Goodbye (Part 1)
One Last Goodbye (Part 2)
Epilogue

Unexpected

800 14 1
By jxlvpin

Rose flung her arms around Scorpius and kissed him passionately on the lips; much to the surprise of everyone in the kitchen.

"Rose! You're so stupid!" James roared.

"Why'd you do that?" Scorpius asked her.

"Why didn't you go?" Albus asked.

"I just wanted to spend more time with you, Scorp!" answered Rose. "I didn't want to go home without you."

The two embraced tightly, but pulled apart as the everyone in the kitchen all had blank expressions and didn't even say a word:

"Well, if you must." Albus chuckled.

Scorpius and Rose  traded smiles and proceeded upstairs, holding hands.

"I think I might vomit." Sirius groaned.

"I think it's cute! I ship it!" James giggled.
Lily rolled her eyes.

"Wicked!" Harry said under his breath.

"Can you believe it? My future daughter and our school rival's future son fancy each other?!" Ron shrieked, and thumped his fist on the table.

"Well, destiny has its own plans." said Ginny.

"Really does!" said Fred and George and then mimed Rose and Scorpius snogging and soon to tie the knot; everyone roared with laughter again.

"That's enough you two," Mrs. Weasley scolded them, pinching them both on the ears. "They're just children and they're to young to do those things."

Fred and George couldn't help but smirk at this.

Present (2021)

Everyone landed safely at the Potters' flat.

"Ah, great to be back home!" said Louis, stretching his arms.

"Is everyone here?" asked Hermione. "Hugo?"

"Present!" said Hugo.

"Victoire?"

"Present!"

"Dominque?"

"Present!"

"Louis?"

"Present!"

"Rox?"

"Present!"

"Freddie?"

"Right here!"

"Good, Rose?"

There was no response from Rose.

"She stayed behind." said Hermione firmly.

"She stayed behind! Harry exclaimed.

"Do you reckon she did it on purpose, Draco?" Ron asked. "Oh no, not him as well! I'm sure he was right here a minute ago!"

"What do you mean not him as well?" Ginny asked, her eyes twinkling with confusion.

"He's not here!" Ron blurted out.

Everybody called for Draco's name, but there was no response too. "Reckon he did it on purpose?" asked Freddie, crossing his arms.

"I don't think he'd do that on purpose, Freddie." said Lily.

"And he's not that stupid." said Hugo.

"Hugo, don't be mean." Ron told his son, who immediately apologized.

"Wait, I'll call James," said Harry. "James!"

"Hey there Dad!" James greeted his father happily. "What's up?"

Hermione then took hold of Harry's mirror and said, "One problem: Draco suddenly disappeared!"

"Disappeared?" James asked, raising a brow.

"Yes," said Harry, now holding the mirror, "disappeared mysteriously."

James laughed so hard that he evem snorted.

"JAMES!!" Harry roared.

"Sorry Dad." said James trying to restrain his laughter but he couldn't.

"Listen, young man, there is nothing funny about Draco suddenly disappearing. Can you imagine how worried the look on his wife's face will be when she discovers that her husband hasn't returned." Harry scolded James.

"I don't think he disappeared, Dad." James chuckled.

"What makes you think that?" Victoire asked.

James then signalled someone from the kitchen to come towards him; and to everyone's shock, it was Draco.

"Draco!" they exclaimed.

"Yes, it's me." said Draco.

"How in the world did you wind up there?" Ron asked.

"Well, I don't know!" Draco said sarcastically. "When we were about to land at the Potters' place, I suddenly landed here. Hermione, do you think the time turner's broken? I'm sure we did a double check on it!"

Hermione bit her lip.

"Well?"

"Oh!" recalled Hermione, finally muttering a word. "I forgot to tell you, I've read somehwere that the number of persons wearing a time turner is limited. And one person is left in the previous timeline."

"WHAT?! SO YOU KNEW ALL ALONG AND NEVER TOLD A SINGLE SOUL?!?!" Draco yelled; the cousins clasped their hands on their ears as though if the portrait back at Grimmauld Place was beginning to do its usual screeching and taunts.

"Well, I'm sorry but I forgot." said Hermione sheepishly.

"You're forgiven," said Draco. "Do you blokes have any idea to get me out of here?"

"Ugh, Draco, we're tired!" Harry groaned.

"WHAT?! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!"

"Give us a break!" said Ron, as Draco continued to yell louder.

"I'll try tomorrow. But for now, we're all tired, and I'll make sure to tell your wife!" said Hermione.

"I don't wanna be stuck here forever!" Draco shrieked.

"Why not Mr. Malfoy?" Hugo asked.
Draco didn't say a single word, as his cheeks turned pink.

"Wouldn't it be fun to spend your entire summer in the past?" said Dominque.

"You're scared of young and angry Hermione, eh?" Ron teased.

"No," Draco replied seriously. "Maybe. Yes, a little bit!" The cousins all laughed at this.

"And I heard Mad-Eye's coming tomorrow! I don't want to be a ferret again!" said Draco.

"More like, you don't want Barty Crouch Jr. to turn you into one." said Harry.

"And besides, Sirius, Scorpius and Tonks are there. And they're your family." said Ginny.

"Well yeah, but, I'm terrified of Sirius! What if he's the mass-murderer they all talk about? And I haven't met him officially!"

"Draco," Harry sighed. "Don't worry, Sirius is a fun person to have around with. And I've told you a million times that he's my godfather and was framed by Pettigrew, the real murderer."

"Ok fine, do everything you can tomorrow Hermione!" said Draco.

"I promise, bye!"

"Boy, it's been a long day!" Ron yawned.

"Let's get back to the Burrow." said Hermione. The Weasleys soon flooed all the way to the Burrow.

"I'm tired. Fancy sleeping?" Harry yawned.
"I'm not tired yet though." Ginny giggled.

"I'll carry you to bed whether you like it or not, Mrs. Potter." said Harry.

"As you wish Mr. Potter." said Ginny.

Harry scooped her up to his arms as she squealed and carried her all the way to their room.

——————————————————
Authors Note:

Hey guys! The next chapter is gonna be an interesting one, it's about how Teddy feels being stuck in the past and meeting his parents. I'm thinking about writing a new story about the Marauders Era once I've finished this.

Thanks very much! Like, comment, and vote.

Love,

Jazlml

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 1.6K 31
A continuation of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. Will follow the life of Albus Severus Potter and his family on Hogwarts. Since the risk for spoi...
99.9K 4.9K 22
Albus is finally going to admit his feelings for his best friend Scorpius Malfoy in his sixth year. However when things don't go as planned, Albus h...
19K 509 39
An alternative version of the Cursed Child (the book that shall not be named). While his brother inherited mischief and popularity, Albus gets his fa...
327 108 5
In a world draped in magic and enigma, Albus Potter has always been a paradoxical figure-much like a black sheep in a coat of purest white. While nav...