"๐”๐ฌ ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๏ฟฝ...

By buckaree

A roleplay with a fellow friend that I turned into a fanfiction because it was an amazing idea. 035 and 049... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
important

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

375 12 7
By buckaree

Weeks later, they finally arrived in southern France. Paris would be another week away, if they did end up going there. 035, currently hostless and being held by 049, took in the countryside. "At last, mon amour.. France!"

A smile tugged on 049's lips as he looked upon his home. How absolutely wonderful was it to be home again. But that smile disappeared quickly when knowing they couldn't even stay for more than two days. " Beautiful, isn't it? " He asked before making his way toward the town. " Everything is still here, mon amour.. at least I hope so. "

"Most likely," 035 said. "Not much changes in the countryside."

" Ohohoh.. that's where you're wrong. Everything changes eventually.. you just have to look for them. " He said, regaining a smile.

035 hummed. "Perhaps if they're gone, they never really mattered much. Change is inevitable, maybe, though I doubt anything that just disappears could really do much in the time it's there. You, for example.. you've changed, though you're still here. And you certainly matter."

049 scoffed a bit, looking around the town as he kept heading down the path. " Please.. I haven't changed one bit. I'm a bad example for something like that. " He said, clearly overjoyed to be back in France.

"Mhm, sure..." 035 answered, sighing. He was frankly a little disappointed that 049 didn't get all flustered at the last thing he had said.

049 for once didn't want to give 035 a host.. all of the people here were almost like family friends. Expect.. if you never knew those family friends. It was strange though.. last time he was here... everyone was sick and awful.. everyone had the Pestilence and you couldn't turn a corner where it wasn't there. That... that was a bit of a scary thought. " I recommend continuing down to Paris. " He said, despite not being able to catch a break ever since last week.

035 was surprised by this. "Are you sure?" he asked. "We could find somewhere for a few days. I'm sure Bean would like a break..."

" May I remind you what happened when we took a break for less than three days? " He asked with a soft growl before sighing. 035 was right about Bean, even if 049 wouldn't admit it. " Fine.. we'll try and find someplace. "

"Thank you, mio caro." Honestly, 035 was also glad to have a break. He was planning something, as usual. However, he had to get a few things for the plan. Specifically, a host.

049 was craving wine at the moment.. knowing exactly where to get some. Though.. he didn't exactly have any money at the moment, which made things a bit difficult. Despite needing to find somewhere abandoned to stay.. he continued to head deeper into the town, truly just feeling at home.

035 was patient, waiting for 049 to drop him off somewhere so he could attract a host. However, he began to get impatient. "Are you going to get me a host?" he asked, a little annoyed.

" Maybe, maybe not. Why do you ask? I thought you enjoyed being in my embrace. " He said in a slightly sarcastic tone.

"Well- yes, but I have a plan I would like to get started on," he said, trying to ignore the fact that 049 had managed to fluster him slightly.

049 would let out a slightly dried chuckle. " Oh? Do you mind telling me about this plan of yours? "

"Actually, I do. It's for you, after all."

049 rolled his eyes. " For some reason.. that makes me not want to get you a host. " He confessed.

"I think you would, if you knew," he said. "Though I will find my own way to a host, if you don't let me."

He shake his head with a small smile on his lips. " So determined.. I suppose a host for you wouldn't be that bad. You've gotten me curious anyways. "

"Good! I won't disappoint you, mon amour."

049 rolled his eyes. He ended up just leaving 035 someplace and making his way further into town with Black Bean.

When 035 got a host, he immediately checked it's ring finger. Nothing. Merde.. He looked around for anyone nearby with any kind of ring on.

While 035 was doing whatever he was doing, 049 was busy looking around town with Black Bean. He was familiar to the area.. sure, but, he missed his hometown too much to just go back to things being normal.

At last, he found someone with a ring on. Not wanting to be seen, 035 waited in the shadows ahead of the person. When they walked by, he gently tapped them with a goo-covered tentacle. From then on, he followed them until the decay began to take over. When they couldn't walk, they stumbled into an alley. Good. 035 walked in after them, taking the ring from the dying human's hand. Luckily, it hadn't been damaged by the decay.

049 had made his way toward the church, listening for a few minutes after poking his head inside. He.. noticed someone familiar. At least that person seemed familiar to him. It made him shudder at just the sight. But, once getting a closer look at the person.. he managed to calm down and make his way towards some place else along with Black Bean.

When 035 was done with that, he quickly put the ring in his host's pocket. He then went to go find 049, a place to stay, or both.

The doctor made his way around town, humming in thought for a moment before sighing and looking to Black Bean with a small smile. With a quick glance from the reanimated cat, the two begun making their way out of the town. 049 had lived here for so long.. he knew a perfect place to stay at.

Eventually, 035 caught up with 049. "You certainly look happy to be back," he commented.

Startled, 049 quickly turned around only to see 035. He'd let out a calming sigh before folding his arms. " Well.. France is my home. This... is my home. Always will be. "

035 laughed a little. "You know, you can be as dramatic as me, at times," he stated.

" No.. that's wrong. I am way less dramatic than you. " He corrected, followed by an eye roll.

"Oh, just accept it," he said, smug. "You are a dramatic, snarky bird."

" I am.. NOT.. a bird. " He said, still denying it even though he knew damn well he was exactly what 035 said he was.

035 laughed again, walking closer to his side. He pet Black Bean. "Why, hello my little Beanie! Do you like France too?" By now, he absolutely loved this cat.

Black Bean rubbed itself up against the host's hand as a loud purr could be heard. 049 would let out some dry laughter as we watched. " I think that's a yes, mon amour. "

"I suppose you were showing him around?" he asked, still petting the absolute nugget that was Black Bean.

" Of course I was. " He said with a smile tugging his lips. " The funny thing between you two is that you used the hate Bean. "

"I have no memory of that," he said, joking. "How could anyone hate such an adorable little feline? Certainly not me."

" Very funny. " He uttered before turning back around and beginning to head out of town. " If you can follow me for a moment... I'll show you where we can stay for the night. "

035 followed. "Of course, mon amour."

049 ended up leading the other to a small forest like woods, though it had a trail that was slightly covered entirely by ivy. There was a run down building at the end of the trail. The smell of rotting corpses still lingered the place, but the doctor wasted no time and opened the door. It was his old place where he had been before containment and such. Of course.. it was completely trashed after all this time. " It feels amazing to be home.. doesn't it, mon amour? "

"Hmm.. yes, I suppose so.." To be honest, 035 would have rather picked somewhere less... decomposing to propose? But 049 clearly wouldn't mind, so he followed him further.

Immediately, 049 search for some of his belongings that he left here. Only to find nothing.. it would've been taken by the Foundation. " Merde... oh well. I'll need to clean this place out soon. "

"Weren't you the one saying how we shouldn't stay for long?" 035 asked.

049 looked back to the other, laughing in a nervous manor. " Yeah.. well, we're going to visit this place correct? Besides.. we can do a lot in one day. "

"Alright then. Whatever you need, mon amour."

He'd look around the place, only to sigh. Early next morning.. they'd have to go. They couldn't be in one place but for so long. " Tomorrow we can head to Paris. "

035 knew how much 049 wanted to stay. He would have been fine with it, but he also knew they had to go. "Whenever you say so, we will go."

049 would nod, humming in thought for a moment. " Ah! Mon amour.. you said you had plans... may I ask what they were? " He asked, but almost in a cold irritated tone since he thought if 035 had any kind of plans, he wasn't up to any good.

He laughed a bit. It was almost as if he was slightly nervous, something he could usually mask, at least. "Well, I suppose there's no time like the present," he muttered. His host's hands suddenly took his. "My dearest doctor, we've known each other more than long enough to completely fall apart... yet here we are. It.. may seem unorthodox for something such as myself to say this... but if I have to have one thing stay for all eternity with me, I would want it to be you. So..." He let go of one of his hands, taking the ring from his pocket and presenting it to 049. "Will you marry me, mon amour?"

=======

fuck u all.
ily all.
ima go sleep now <3

oh also, who the fuck did 049 see in the church? foUND OUT sooN?? idk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 19.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
186K 8.6K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
116K 4.1K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
119K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x