๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž

By pieceofklunk

โ๐ˆ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ๐€๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง. ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ... More

characters <3
Interruptions
Unexpected Arrival
Mysterious Girl
Drafts
Intimacy Exaggerated
Rose
Midnight Whispers
Reminiscence
Breakfast
Night Terrors
Surprise
Four Days
Heavenly Gestures
London Skies
Elysian
Under a Spell
Backstory
Unexpected Arrival Vol. 2
Sourires Envoรปtants
Separate Ways
Cathryn Lovell
Ruby Rodriguez
Clairence Thompson
Peaceful Slumber?
As For You Two
Idea
Pool of Diamonds
Escapade
Beau Nom
Wardrobe Stowaway
Pride and Prejudice
The Attic
Found
The Mersey Lullaby
Simpson's in the Strand
Children's Chatter
Alternative
The Devil's Tavern
For Fun
The Happy One
No Rules
Hide n' Seek
Buttered Toddy
Headed Home
Quarrel
Little Bit of Cathryn
Little Bit of Florence
Little Bit of Ruby
Little Bit of Clair
The Fitzsimmons' Arrival
Scones
Evening
Backstabbing and Tragedy
The Spring Cotillion
Dance, Not a Brothel
Unraveling
Attractive Defiance
Tension
The Whole Story
Bittersweet
The Last Week
Parting Ways at Last
Alice in Wonderland
Mr. and Mrs. Fitzsimmon
Dear Florence
Engaged But Uncertain
Clair's Note

Florence Fawn

18 0 0
By pieceofklunk

Florence paced behind her great doors, debating on whether to go see Clair. She was slightly frustrated at the fact he hadn't even mentioned Cathryn was his step-sister. Then again, she'd remind herself, why would it even matter. She wasn't Clair's priority, he didn't need to tell her everything. Sitting on the edge of her bed, Florence let her mind wander to that night.

She had heard their voice in Cathryn's room hadn't she. Now she had begun to doubt herself, had she really heard Cathryn's breathy giggle? Or was it simply a trick of her mind? Of course, Clair had fibbed and said the Cathryn had been having nightmares. At least Florence assumed he's been lying. A pang of sadness washed over her at the notion he may have lied to her. Then she tugged at her own hair to remind herself for being so stupid as to think he was even lying in the first place.

Her fingers played with the soft bedspread, as she melted into a daydream of earlier that day. Clair's body pressed up against her's. Their hands intertwined neatly on the carriage ride home. Then his words, when Florence had asked if they'd get to be like this again.

"Of course." He'd said.

Now Florence bolted up straight with intent. What was to stop her from walking to Clair's room this instant. Surely he'd be delighted to see her, maybe she'd even cheer him up from his dinnertime slump. Now, without a doubt in her mind, Florence flung her door open and raced down the hall, eager to see Clair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 980 56
โ„๏ธFeatured on @Romance, @adultfiction @StoriesUndiscovered (September 2023), @Newlywrittenbooks, and @WattpadESLโ„๏ธ โ„๏ธNora, a young woman not quite co...
67.6K 3.9K 46
England 1872 Emmaline Rhodes has given up on love. Jilted by her fiancรฉ and forced to provide for her family after her father's untimely death, Emma...
4.1K 474 34
[COMPLETED : 5|09|2016 and slowly editing ] He snapped his fingers and a red flame flourished into existence. "How did you-" "I'm a professional." He...
562 58 19
It's 1893, and eighteen-year-old Catriona "Kitty" Thackery is bored out of her mind at the countryside parsonage she was raised in. All eleven of her...