Albus Don't you Dare!

By jxlvpin

Note: The story takes place after the events of Cursed Child. Albus Severus Potter is about to begin his fift... More

Authors Note
Oh No!
Grimmauld Place
Introductions
The Death List
Dinner
Worried
Morning
Meeting
Prank War
Caught in the Act
Some Help
Goodnight and Goodmorning
In Progress
Call
To Grimmauld Place
Unexpected
Teddy's Confession
The Return of Rita Skeeter
Who Did It?
Just Curious
Hermione's Conference
In or Out?
The Plan
The Wrath of James Sirius Potter
Breakthrough
All My Fault
Amends
The Bravest Man I Ever Knew
Reminisce
Lily's Nightmare
Birthday Planning
Work
Good News
One Last Goodbye (Part 1)
One Last Goodbye (Part 2)
Epilogue

Reunion

906 13 0
By jxlvpin

"Sirius!" Harry cried out, embracing Sirius tightly as he began to sob as he missed his godfather very much and thought that he had no family left after he was killed.

"It's alright, I'm here, I'm here." said Sirius, gently stroking Harry's messy black hair.

The other four adults began to symphatize with Harry and cry as well.

"Harry," said Remus; Harry and Sirius pulled apart as Harry embraced his former teacher and his father's best friend.

"My, my, you've grown!" said Remus joyfully.

"Thanks, Remus."

"Wotcher Harry! Hermione! Ron! Ginny!" Tonks said enthusiastically and gave them each a wink. The adults nodded their heads; Tonks caught the sight of Draco, who crossed his arms.

Her heart dropped. She never met him when the were little, as her mother was disowned from the family after she married her father, a muggle-born. But her mother always told her the terrible things the Malfoys had done and that they were supporters of Voldemort; nevertheless, she constantly reminded herself that he was not the cruel bully he was to the trio, but a kind, polite and charming person.

"You must be Draco. We never met officialy, and I didn't get invited to much family reunions. I'm Nymphadora Tonks, Andromeda Black's daughter. But most of all, please call me Tonks."

"Oh yeah, Mother told me that Aunt Andromeda had a daughter; she and Auntie Bella never spoke of her again since she married a muggle-born, Ted Tonks."

Tonks and Draco exchanged smiles and shook hands; Draco was happy to finally meet her, Narcissa and Bellatrix often called her and Andromeda filth and a disgrace to the House of Black.

"Mum?"

"Dad?"

"Oh my god! I think they're here!"

"The kids are in the kitchen." said Remus.

The four bolted into the kitchen, much to the surprise and joy of the Order and the cousins.

"Dad! Mum!" said Rose and Hugo together.

"Rosie! Hugo!" Ron shouted happily, pushing aside Harry and Draco and raced to embrace Rose and Hugo and was followed by Hermione who just simply walked to them.

"Oh my! Are you two okay?" Ron asked.

"Yeah Dad." said Hugo.

"I can't imagine how worried I was!"

"Everything's okay Dad." Rose assured Ron.

Hermione gave them a tight hug as though she would never let them go as tears flowed down her face.

"Lily Flower!" Harry exclaimed as he gave her tons of kisses on the cheek.

"That's enough Harry, you're embarassing her." Ginny chuckled, giving Lily and James a hug.

"Mum!" said James. "I can't believe I met you and Dad but younger!"

"Have you been behaving yourself, kid?" Harry asked James seriously.

"Do I ever, Dad?" James joked.

"Dad, I'm sorry." said Albus quietly.

"Al, come here." said Harry, looking like he was going to scold Albus. The teenager walked slowly to approach his father, with his head down, face etched with shame and his stomach full of guilt.

"Dad, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean —"

Harry quickly pulled Albus into a tight hug and sobbed quietly. "Stealing and breaking the time turner isn't that important Al, you're all safe that's what matters."

Albus was took to surprise by this; he didn't really expect his father to easily forgive him like that.

I don't deserve to be forgiven, a part of Albus told him, he doesn't love you.

No, he's your dad, his love for you is unfailing, Al, his conscience quietly told him.

"Hello, father." said Scorpius nervously, in his mind he was thinking that his father wouldn't even dare to give him warm hugs and kisses or even ask if he's alright.

"Son, come here, I won't make you feel left out," Draco said in a muffled voice. "Don't worry, I'll tell your mother that you're all okay."

"Bloody hell!" the past and present Ron said in unison as they examined each other.

"My god, this is so weird." said the Harry from the past, checking his older counter-part.

"I know right. It makes me wanna be young again." the present Harry said grinning.

"Fred?" Ginny asked, glancing at Fred.

"It is I!"

Ginny and Ron immediately ran towards their brother and gave him a hug. The youngest Weasley siblings began to cry, remembering the moment Fred's body was laid on the stretcher during the armstice on Battle of Hogwarts; they remembered the sleepless nights they all had after he passed away, which affected their family deeply most especially George.

"It's okay. I'm not dead yet."

"We missed you terribly." Ron cried.

"Nothing could comfort us when you left." said Ginny.

Hermione then gave Victoire, Dominique, Louis, Roxanne and Freddie each a hug and told them how worried their parents were back home.

"Does my eyes really have circles like that in the future?" the past Hermione pondered.

"Well, the perks of being the Minister of Magic," said the present Hermione, chuckling. "Anyways, I know this must be a litte strange for you all —"

"Yes, really weird." said Fred.

"But not a hundred percent weird." George continued.

"I know, because Harry and I felt the same way too when we were in our third year and we couldn't be seen by ourselves!"

"So, the time turner is fixed then?" Louis asked.

"Er no," Draco said, his eyes fixed om Hermione's. "I think Hermione and I are expecting it to be fixed by the end of the week. We just came here to give it a try."

"So, you guys are not staying then?" Teddy asked.

"I'm sorry Ted, we'll be back soon though. I promise." said Harry.

"But we can come back home now, right?" Victoire asked.

Hermione nodded; everyone sighed in relief.

"Can we go with you? In the future?" Fred said willingly. "I wanna see Georgie!"
George agreed with Fred.

The adults gave each other sad looks.

"Er...Mione?" Ron asked, stuttering

"Listen, we don't have much time to obliviate our past selves," said Hermione, checking her watch. "But, a few of you kids  can go home now, as long as some of them stay behind but cannot change the timeline. Sorry, you can't go with us to the future George, Fred —"

Hermione's voice caught on the last word, Ginny and Ron seemed sad again.

"What we will tell George, he'd really want to see Fred." Ginny asked Harry.

"I understand Gin, but we can't break the rules of time travel." Harry replied.

And at this, all the children spoke on top of each other, disordered sentences and phrases were trying to be heard and answered, as they all argued on who will stay or go home.

"I'm staying here!"

"I wanna go home. Mom and Dad will be worried."

"Sorry, I have to go, I still have a wedding to plan."

"I don't wanna go yet, the past is a cool timeline."

"Hey! We only have two minutes left before we all leave for home!" Hermione reminded the kids. "Alright, let's sort out on who's staying or coming home."

"James, Albus, Lily, do you wanna go home?" Harry asked.

"But Dad, it's not fair!" Lily complained.

"I want to spend more time with Sirius, Remus and the twins." James protested.

"I should stay Dad. I'm the reason why we're all stuck here." Albus told his dad.

Hermione groaned and said, "Ok, here's what we're gonna do, Lily, Victoire, Rose, Hugo; Dominique, Louis, Rox and Freddie are coming home with us

"But Mum!"

"No whining Rose." said Ron.

"But Uncle Harry, James needs company and I'm the one who can give him that." Freddie protested.

"Don't worry Freddie," James assured his cousin. "I'll have Sirius with me."
"Alright, fine."

"Harry, I'd like to stay too. I want to spend more time with Mum and Dad before I go home." Teddy pleaded to his godfather.

"That's fine Ted, I need someone to look after those who are staying." said Harry.

Victoire, Dominique and Louis had decided to go back, as Victoire still had to plan the wedding and the others said that they wanted to take a break from all the time traveling stuff.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye now kiddos. I have to tell Fleur tomorrow at Gringotts." said Bill as he gave his kids each a hug.

"Ok, time to go!" Ron hollered.

"Father, I think I want to stay. Albus needs me as well." Scorpius begged.

"It's fine then son, we'll return soon." Draco sighed and gave Scorpius a tight embrace.

Roxanne was hugging Fred before departing as she knew this would be the last time she would him alive and well; he was more than she imagined him from their dad's stories. George would love to hear how they met their uncle. Victoire and Teddy bid each other goodbye and she gave him a passionate kiss on his cheek.

"Lily, Rose, Hugo, you two coming?" Hermione asked.
"Uh, no." said Lily.

"It's fine then," said Ginny. "Hugo?"

Hugo reluctantly agreed.

"Mum, I want to stay!" said Rose pulling Hermione's  sleeve, as she cast a long glance towards Scorpius; luckily Hermione nor Draco saw this, or it would have been obvious that she fancied Scorpius. "Just a little more time please? There's an interesting book I read in the library yesterday, I want to learn more please."

Hermione sighed. "Alright, you can stay."
She couldn't resist it; she knew that her daughter inherited her intelligence and hunger for knowledge and there wasn't anything wrong with that.

"Thanks Mum!" Rose squealed.

"Mione!" Thirty seconds!" Ron warned his wife.

"Gin!" Harry yelled.

Ginny reached for the necklace, standing between Rose and Louis.

"Fred! George! Don't even think about it!" Mrs. Weasley scolded the twins, who attempted to travel to the future. The twins smirked at this.

"One. Two —" Draco counted.

"Three!"

And at that moment the adults and the rest were to transported back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 111 30
This is my own version of the next generation's first year at Hogwarts. I wrote the majority of this story long before The Cursed Child came out, so...
18.7K 691 80
Scorpius Malfoy thought he'd ride out the rest of his schooling at Hogwarts easily. That was until Albus Potter came into the picture. It seemed like...
3.6K 84 18
Albus severus Potter starts his very first year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. But he faces great danger and peril upon the year. His...
90.4K 1.4K 22
The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well ...Or was it? Albus Severus Potter finds himself in Hogwarts just when a new mystery u...