Death Note: The Raven [Reader...

By LinkThePokemon

I do not own Death Note, the characters or you. I do not own Sword Art Online or any other anime references I... More

Death Note: The Raven
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
A/N: Here We Go...
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
A/N: One book?
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five: Preview...

Chapter Thirteen.

12.3K 414 769
By LinkThePokemon

[Warning: Emotional and, yes, a rather sexual scene. As in, most dirtiest thing I've ever written... But you've all saw the worst I've written in, like, chapter two xD Anyways, enjoy...

I'm gunna regret this xD]

After L had paid for the bail, after your constant refusal, both of you awaited in the main room.

"Are you alright?" L suddenly asked, taking your hand in his.

You nod, "I'm fine, thanks." Gently, you squeeze his.

"[Y/N]," Soichiro smiles worriedly as he walks over. "You can leave, of you wish. Nothing says you have to stay."

"...He's my father. I want to know who he is," Quietly, you reply.

He nods, before Matsuda left to go collect him. It was a fee moments later he returned with a man.

[N/H/C] hair was swept left, going to around chin-length. Those familiar [E/C] eyes stared at you as he was lead towards you, and you stared back. Though his figure was tall and muscly, he was just as you remembered him to be...

The handcuffs were taken off of him as he took in your appearance, and you his.

Upon his form was a grey shirt and blue jeans, as well as a black jacket. Kind of stylish, but he always was.

"[Y/N]..?" The man asked quietly in a deep, grainy voice.

Slowly, you nodded, "Yes."

He almost froze, seemingly confused, "Why... Did you come?"

"You're my father, despite you never acting like it," You almost snapped.

L clears his throat, "Mr. [L/N]-"

"Call me Jonas, kid."

"Right... Jonas, may I ask why you ended up on parole?"

"Ohh. Well, I assaulted a man."

"And you-"

"Nearly to death."

Both you and L went silent. It was worse than you thought- he was almost a murderer?! You figured he probably got caught with drugs from that rock-star lifestyle he left to obtain, or criminal damage or something... Not that.

"What'a your name, boy?" Jonas asks, staring at L.

"Ryuzaki," He simply replied.

The man raises an eyebrow at him, "Now, tell me Ryuzaki... Are you my daughter's boyfriend?"

L froze, "I-I, uhh..."

"Yes. He is. What is it to you?" You interrupted.

"[Y/N], I'm-"

"What? You needed someone to pay bail and now you're suddenly father of the year?! Ryuzaki paid since mother killed herself when I was thirteen! But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" Snarling, you grab Lawliet's hand before turning and walking out. The air suddenly was cold as you walked towards Watari's awaiting car, and L followed in silence.

A hand grabbed your spare one, causing you to turn to look at them.

"It's a long story... Please, at least give me a chance to explain?" Almost begging, Jonas asks of you.

After staring at him for about five minutes, you slowly took your hand back and mumble, "One coffee."

"Alright, my treat. I invite your boyfriend too, if you like," Slightly at ease, he says.

Lawliet nods, gripping your hand, "Alright, thank you."

"Lead the way, kid," Jonas gestures. Lawliet nods and starts leading you both towards the nearest Starbucks.

This... Was going to be long and tearful. Already, you could tell.

Soon after ordering and sitting down, the drinks and food was served, and Jonas suddenly spoke up.

"So... You're sixteen, right?"

"Yes I am," You nod.

"And you?" He glances at L.

"Seventeen."

"So... You're both in school. How's your grades?"

"Straight As," L replies. "She's the same."

"I see," He nods. "I don't know where you got that brain from, neither me nor your mother were smart."

You shrug, "It's all I could to do for a while- study."

After a moment silence, he sighs, "Alright, I promised you an explanation..." Jonas sits up straight, "What would you like to know? I'll answer everything and anything."

"...Why did you leave?" Quietly, you whisper. Lawliet, sensing how hard it must be, wraps an arm around your waist, pulling you into him more.

Jonas nods, "I figured you'd ask this... You're not going to like it, or even believe it, but I'll tell you. Me and your mother had been arguing for weeks, Francis always got a little... Too drunk, and so... Abusive. On your birthday, it was worse. She bust my lip, gave me a black eye and cracked a rib. After that, she started crying and yelling how..." He stopped.

"How?" You ask quietly.

He glances up at you, "How you'd ruined her life."

That one statement sprung tears to your eyes. You didn't want to believe it, but as he said it, it made more and more sense. Memories of your parents yelling then going silent when you walked in swam in your mind; memories of your mother being 'silly', or as you now realised, drunk; memories of your mother hitting your father, but never you.

"That night, she packed my bags and threw me out. She got a court order to make me stay away from the house, away from her and so, away from you. She moved merely a week later when I was fighting for custody, so she disappeared. I couldn't find her anywhere... You'd both just vanished. When I did find you, you were ten, and it was by pure mistake. I continued with the band and there was a tour in our home city, so I went to buy a stupid birthday present for the singer... I went in the toy store, and I saw you. I knew it was you from the moment I saw you..."

"...The guy. You're the guy who got that teddy bear down for me when I was in town with Watari and Near..." Remembering, you blink and stare at him.

He nods, "Yes, the little blue bear with those big purple eyes..." A small chuckle falls from his lips, before he sighs. "I was going to ask if you remembered me, but when you couldn't reach, I decided to help. Obviously you didn't, so I figured you would be better off without me..."

It stung, but you knew it was the truth. Confusion ran through you, your mind lost in thought. Not once had you considered it could be your mother's fault...

A small smile finally pulled on your lips, "I still have the bear."

At that, Jonas smiles, "It was a cute little thing."

"Yeah," You nod.

From there, conversation... Flowed. Like he'd never left as he got to know both you and L. Almost too soon, it was dark and late.

"Well, I should let you two leave. You have school tomorrow," He stands up, smiling.

Both L and yourself stand as you nod, "Yeah... But, um." You handed him a piece of paper, "Feel free to call..."

Surprised, he stares at it before looking at you, "Are you sure?"

"Positive," You nod, and, to your surprise, he hugs you.

"I'm sorry..." He whispers and kisses your head.

Slowly, you hug back, "It wasn't your fault... I know that now."

He pulls back and smiles, "I'll hopefully see you soon, then."

"You too. Bye, Jonas."

"Bye, [Y/N]. Nice to meet you, Ryuzaki," They shake hands.

"You too, Jonas," Lawliet nods, before he takes your hand and you both walk out. After a few minutes, he asks, "Well?"

"...I... Don't know what to say."

"He's telling the truth, at least you know."

"Yeah."

Soon, you arrive outside your apartment block. Lawliet intertwines your fingers with his and smiles down at you before kissing you gently. You kiss him back, soft and lovingly, before he pulls back and rests his forehead on yours, "Goodnight, [Y/N]."

"Goodnight, Lawliet..."

He chuckles and kisses your nose, before turning and leaving. Before he could, however, you grab his right hand, so he looks at you in confusion.

"Just... Stay with me tonight?"

"Always," He nods and smiles, walking into your apartment complex with you. After getting to it, you unlock the door and both step inside...

Lawliet takes his coat off and puts it on the back of the chair, as do you. Cold, you put the fire on and watch it, as it was the only light in the entire apartment, despite the outside light. The raven gently wraps his arms around you as you both stare at it, before he gently kisses your cheek. Slowly, you spin in his arms to face him and smile, "Lawliet?"

"Yes?"

"Remember on New Years Eve when you told me you love me?"

"Yes?"

"Well... I love you too. Thank you for being there today," You smile, rubbing small circles on his side as he holds his arms around you.

[SEXUAL SCENE XD figured you've earned it.
EDIT: I'm halfway through writing this and I feel DIRTY!]

Lawliet blinks in surprise, before grinning and kissing you. Kissing back, your hands travel up his chest and tangle into his raven hair. It wasn't long before it was hungry, and he wrapped your legs around his waist, carrying you until he sat on the sofa, so you were sat on his lap, straddling him.

His soft, sweet lips gently entangle with yours again as his hands hold your hips, drawing little circles into them as you place your hands on his chest, feeling his heart thump and quicken against your palms. Genly, his lips move from your lips to your neck and begin to kiss and nibble, earning soft moans from you. Pleased with your reaction, he smirks seductively as he then moved away and played with the hem of your shirt. You stare at him, before smirking and gently biting his neck instead, leaving a trail of bruises and kisses along his jawline. He moans gently below you, before he tries to tug off your shirt. A small chuckle falls from your lips as you refuse and push it down, only to earn a pout face. Instead, you play with the hem of his shirt and he smirks, helping you pull it off of him.

His bare chest rises and falls with his quickened breath as you gently draw shapes on it, teasing him. The raven smirks and flips you onto your back, legs still wrapped around his waist as he huskily whispers, "Tease..."

A small smirk plays on your lips as you bite it and nod. He chuckles and kisses your jaw, before trailing it down to the neck of your shirt. Glancing at you, he gently takes it off and discards it onto the floor with his.

Hungrily, his eyes scan your bare chest for a moment, taking in the familiar scene as he then began to kiss your neck and jaw again. Soon, a sharp moan fell from your lips as his lips tugged on your sweet spot, and he smirks, "Knew I remembered..."

"Tease..." You mutter back huskily.

The raven begins to trail his kisses down your jaw to your chin, then down your neck and chest. Ever so gently, he sucks and kisses around your breasts, earning hungrier moans from you, before they trailed down to your belly button, and then your jeans. He bites his lip as he slowly unbuttons them, gently lacing kisses upon your stomach as he does so, before he took them off of you, leaving you in your underwear.

Not satisfied, he pulls his off also, leaving you both in your underwear.

Now happy with less restriction to his prominent bulge, he gently laces kisses upon your stomach as his hands glide down your soft, gentle legs. Moaning, you clutch the sofa as he explores your now almost-bare body. The raven moves further down and kisses your inner thigh, his breath fanning your sensitive core, hidden by your underwear.

Yowsa, was he making you crazy.

He climbs back up to your face and kisses your jaw once more.

Lawliet smiles, "I love you, [Y/N]."

"I love you too, Lawliet," You smile and gently kiss him, and he kisses back. Tired, he lies next to you and wraps his arms around you, so you turn and curl into his chest.

"One sec," He stands and leaves for a moment, before coming back with a blanket. He lays back down and puts it over you both, before wrapping arms around you again as you snuggle into him, head on his chest.

Both of you stay silent for a few minutes, enjoying each other's company, before you peck his cheek, "Goodnight, Lawliet."

"Goodnight, [Y/N]," He kisses your head, drawing those circles into you as you slowly fell asleep, feeling his bare skin against your and hearing his breathing and heartbeat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 700 17
Fanfiction of what if Light Yagami became a shinigami after he was defeated by Near. You will need to have seen the series Death Note to understand s...
658K 24.1K 100
Winner of DeathNoteAwards Golden Apple section, Highest Ranking: #1 in Deathnote [COMPLETED] ACTION PACKED in the later chapters --- (Y/N) Lives in t...
72K 2.2K 19
You have been working along the side of the genius L Lawliet for years and are currently helping him with the case of a murderer named Kira. On your...
608 5 26
All rights go to the Attack on Titan creators. The only thing I own is my character.