My Boss, My Alpha. (In progre...

By EvanescentFlower

Yvonne Selesa is in the Moon Struck Pack, and is in search of her mate. Instead her Father wants her to marry... More

My Boss, My Alpha.
Saying Goodbye.
My Mate, My Job.
Out of Place, Luna. <\3
Business and Love Don't Mix!
****Teaser*****
His Desire My Choice.
You're Mine, Only Mine.
My Punishment
Our Official 1st Date (Part 1)
Our Official 1st Date (Part 2)
Jealousy Strikes
*****Teaser*****
Luna's 1st Meeting
****Another Teaser!****
READ IMPORTANT
Unwanted Guest
Unwanted Guest (Part 2)
Unwanted Guest (Part 3)
UnRevealed
Adult Content!!!! Skip if needed!!
UnRevealed (Part 2)
SNEAK PEEK into... UnRevealed (Part 3)
UnRevealed Part 3
UnRevealed Part 4 (TEASER)
UnRevealed Part 4
The Death of Us..
Revive me
Take Me
Take Me (Teaser)
Take Me (Part 2)
Mate?
**TEASER** for Upcoming Chapter Our War
Our War (Part 1)
Our War (Part 2)
Reader Appreciation
Let Go (Teaser)
Let Go
Selfish
Prophecy
Prophecy (TEASER for Part II)
Prophecy (Part II)
Yvonne
Plan? (Part I)
Plan? (Part II)
Plan? (Part III)
Jack
A Luna's Nightmare (Part I)
QUICK TEASER
A Luna's Nightmare (Part II)
The Wedding (Part II)
I Do?
Honeymoon
Honeymoon (Part II)
My Wife
Forward (TEASER)
Forward
Temptations
Home
Melting (Part 1)
Melting (part 2)

The Wedding (Part I)

305 11 0
By EvanescentFlower

RECAP:

He chuckles, "Don't worry I have decided that I will only take it if you ask me to do so. I want to hear you say the words that you vowed you would never say.. You will voluntarily give yourself to me.."

I turn my face away from him, "Jack, I would die before that ever happens."

"We will see. I suggest you get some rest we have our wedding tomorrow.."

"What makes you think I will go through with it now that you have released the pack members?"

"Well for one Ashton and  I have not yet signed a treaty and I think you will find our surprise guests tomorrow as more than enough persuasion.."

I attempt to stand up but feel myself getting dizzy and losing my balance. Jack's arms wrap around me, "You are still weak from the pain I advise you to reframe from getting worked up and using the little energy you have."

I look into Jack's eyes, "Why are you doing this to me? Why do you hate me so much?"

He rubs my cheek with the back of his hand, "I do all of this for you because I love you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is not love! I don't know how many times I need to tell you this!"

His grip becomes tighter around me and one of his hands touches the side of my face, "I have loved you for as long as I can remember Yvonne.."

"It has never been love Jack! You see me as an object.."

I feel his hand go from gently rubbing my face to clasping my jaw, "You think you know what love is? What because you were with Dominick?! You think that is love?! No Yvonne it is not. You are told what to feel by the Moon Goddess.. Those are not your actual feelings!"

"Jack, you don't know anything about the relationship Dominick and I had!"

"Yvonne, I do not love you because I was made to feel that way.. Do you understand?"

I yank away from his grip, "You love power.. That's what you love!"

He chuckles, "I have given up so much for you.. When it came to you Yvonne.. Power and wealth was never enough."

"Jack, do you not remember our first date? How you threatened my family and traumatized me.. I have never forgotten that day or how you made me feel.. I despise you."

I look into his dark eyes as he lets me fall to the ground.

"Yvonne, you don't understand how I felt when you didn't even recognize me.. I despised you in that moment for forgetting me as all I thought about was you! All you recall is that date where your family used you and threw you to me like scraps!"

"Shut up! Shut up!!" I scream..

He kneels down to the group and grabs my hands into his, "Yvonne, I was angry.. I honestly thought you would of remembered me and we would of-"

"We would of what Jack?! You are not that young boy I met in those woods.. You do understand that don't you?"

"Of course neither of us are the exact same people we were as children but Yvonne that light inside you that I was drawn to is still inside you today."

"Jack-"

He presses his lips to mine as his hands gently grip the sides of my face.

I sat there with no reaction.. I am exhausted and I refuse to let anyone else get hurt.

He pulls away looking into my eyes, "This will all end as soon as you agree to be mine and marry me."

I nod, "Okay."

"Okay?" His eyebrows lift as he looks at me in a questionable manner.

"I don't care anymore what happens to me.." I shrug feeling my heart ache..

"Yvonne, you will grow to love me and will eventually be happy."

Jack picks me up and sets me on the edge of the bed.

"I will arrange everything, just stay in bed until you have regained your strength."

Jack smiles and shut the door behind him as he leave the room.

My wolf will never forgive me and neither will I.. I drift off to sleep feeling the tears soak my face and fall onto my pillow.

~Next Day~

I wake up to knocks on my door, "Luna, time to wake up! Luna?"

I sit up, "Come in."

Two individuals barge into the room, "Luna, Alpha wants us to get you ready for the party."

"Party?"

"Yes.. Please follow us."

I jump out of bed and follow them outside the room..

Jack's P.O.V.

"Is everything ready?" I yell out,

"Yes Alpha.. Everything is all set."

"Good." I need it all to be perfect..

"Alpha?" Skyler calls out.

"Yes?"

"Luna's parents are here and yours as well.. What would you like me to do?"

"Is the Luna ready yet?"

"No Alpha from what I was told she has just gotten up."

"Okay, well when she is ready send Drew and Ivy to bring her to the dining room."

"Yes, Alpha."

I go into the dining room to greet my parents and Yvonne's.

My mother has blonde hair, blue eyes, and is quite slim. She looks much younger than her age and has a light pink dress on with silver heels.

My father has light brown hair with strips of grey , brown eyes, and has a broad stature.

As soon as I open the dining room doors, my mother comes running into my arms.

"Oh my son!! You look so handsome!" (Refer to image).

She wraps her little arms around me and pecks my cheek.

"Why have you not been contacting your mother young man?" She yells lightly hitting me as she steps away from me.

"Mother.. A lot has been going on and I-"

"Janet, our son is busy with the pack. Quit bugging him.." My father grabs her and puts his hand out to shake mine.

"Hello Son."

I shake his hand, "Hello Father."

"We were shocked to get your invitation.. Do we know this woman?"

I nod, "Yes Father.. Well, you know of her. You arranged our marriage many years ago."

"Wait, are you talking about that girl from that weak pack you begged me to arrange your marriage with?"

I nod," Yes Father."

"I thought she disappeared?"

"Well yes but I found her."

He scoffs, "Why would you want to be with a pitiful thing like that?"

I feel my blood began to boil, "Father, first off she was arranged to be mine and no one makes a fool of our pack so she will be mine as we planned. Also, father she was the mate of Dominick."

"Draven?"

I nod, "Yes, I figured I already took back the power that was rightfully ours and so why not take back the woman that was also rightfully mine."

"Wait, so she was his Luna?"

"Yes but for a short amount of time. "

"She must be strong then and a great source to produce strong pups especially a heir!" He chuckles and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"That is the plan Father."

"I guess you had a intuition about her huh? Perhaps, I was wrong all this time about you.. Maybe you are my son!" He continues to laugh and joke around with me.

"Yes, I guess you can say that."

"Luckily, we didn't kill her parents.. and just put them in a work camp. Did you bring them here for the wedding?"

"Yes Father. They have just arrived."

"Let us go greet them then."

My mother slowly follows from behind. I yell out for Skyler, "Yes Alpha?"

"Bring in Yvonne's parents."

He nods and a few moments later the door opens. I watch as their eyes shoot down as they meet mine and they kneel to the ground.

"Alpha, it is so good to see you again. It has been such a long time ."

I nod, "Yes it has."

They stood kneeling on the ground, "Why have your brought us here and granted us with this expensive attire?"

"I wanted to tell you both the good news.. You daughter will be my Luna."

Their eyes shoot up, "What?"

"Yes, she has returned and after today she will be my wife."

"She is no longer our daughter.." Her father spats..

"Is that so?" I ask feeling my anger rise.

"We disowned her the day she abandoned us." Her mother whispers, bringing her eyes to mine.

"Hm.. I guess if this is true, there is no reason for me to let you continue to live now is there?"

Both her mother and father's eyes got big and shoot to the ground as they bring their face to the ground not long after those words.

"No. No. No. Alpha.. Please we will reclaim her if she proves to please you and we apologize for our negligence. We just could not forgive her for how she had mistreated you Alpha.."

"Yes.. She will be this pack's Luna and if this does not give you more than enough of a reason to claim her then you must be insulting me and the pack?"

"No it is not like that at all Alpha. Please forgive us."

"Stand."

They wipe their faces and stand to their feet.

I look over to my Father who steps forward, "I would be careful how you both speak for she is family now but neither of you are safe from execution."

I nod, "Yes, she may be my wife starting today but you both are nothing to me."

They nod, "We understand."

"You are excused to join the rest of the party for the wedding will be starting soon."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All,

I hope you all are doing well and staying safe! It has been such a shard year and a half for so many. I appreciate you guys for continuing to read..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 10.2K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
208K 6.1K 31
He had started backing me into the corner with his canines butting down on his lip. "Okay let me mark you and we will be done here." "No!" "Okay gues...
45 1 8
Lydia is a 19 year old warrior princess trained by her father Alpha Dante of Blood Moon to destroy any threat that dare comes for her pack. She and h...
223K 7.3K 21
Previously known as Mated to the Enemy Hard Mate Series Book 3. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** The Blue Moon pack, bi...