Him ( An Edward Cullen love s...

By mommygirl300

No Bella don't it's very-" she cuts her finger on my kagune. She looks down at her finger then back up at me... More

The Intro
Introverted
Him
Her
Black eyes
Test
Losing control
Kaneki
What does she need from me?
Burn
Oomori revenge
I wont hurt you
Dont leave me
The Duo
War
A Favor
I love you
Say it Again
Now
We're Off
Welcome Home
Leadership
Scythes
Leave
Touka
Time of the Month

What are you doing to me

5.9K 144 35
By mommygirl300

Danny POV

I wake up to arguing down stairs. I just hear a lot of people's voices. I look next to me and don't see Edward.

" Bella if it weren't for you we wouldn't have been in that mess in the first place! How dare you blame her for it. If you hadn't been going around cutting your hand, which you never do so don't you dare say it was an accident, she wouldn't have lost control. You're so mad that I had to stay with her last night? Imagine being so insensitive you can't see the bigger picture!"

" I knew this would be a bad idea Edward. You fall for her lies. She's a bad person edward! She eats people like me! I don't understand how you're ok with that! Maybe you like her! I wonder how little she had to say to convince you to stay in the bed with her last night while you were supposed to be with me! You like a whore Edward!

I gasp and look between the both of them. Everyone's eyes are on me and I just feel so small. Why did I cause this? What did I do?

" I'm going to get ready. Call me when it's time to go." Edward sighs. He goes to say something I'm assuming but jasper tells him to let it go.

Edward POV

" Bella you need to leave. We need to go soon."
She scoffs and runs out the door. She slams it closed. I kick at a chair and run my hands through my hair and down my face. What's so bad about Danny. She finds such a problem with Danny but has no problem with us.

I walk upstairs and knock on Danny's door. I don't know what it is about her but she's doing something to me. I get happy just seeing her. I thought I loved Bella until she was purposely trying to get Danny sent away. If Danny had lost control in school, she would've been gone and never would've been able to come back. Bella knows that. I want to say it's jealousy but it feels like something more.

" Please open up. You weren't supposed to hear that." She opens the door with wet hair and waves me in. God she looks so gorgeous.

" Maybe next time you argue about someone in the house, keep it down." I apologize again and she chuckles. We lay down on the floor together.

" Nice outfit."
"thanks."

" Danny I'm really sorry about Bella. I don't know why she hates you so much."
She shrugged
" I knew she hated me but I didn't know I was a whore." I go to apologize about Bella's language and she stops me.

" Don't worry about it. That's the most human thing I've been called in months." She sits up on the floor. We hear Carlisle call us down and we walk down together. Rose shoves a cup towards Danny and Danny groans.

" Noooooo." Rose sighs.

" Danny you need to drink it. You ate yesterday. If anything the urge is gonna be stronger when you get around people now. Drink. It." She shoves it away from her and runs away. I chuckle and Rose sighs.

" Edward go work your magic please. I don't have time for the child today. She'll only drink it if you tell her." I laugh and walk out with the cup.

" Drink." She looks at the cup and tries to slap it down. I look at her with wide eyes. I know she did not just try to waste this animal blood we collected. I start thinking and finally come up with something.

" I'll give you a bite if you drink this." She yanks the cup out of my hand and gulps it down. She keeps from gagging and I laugh. She motions me to come over and I hang my arm out for her. She slaps it down and jumps up to where her legs are wrapped around my waist.

" What are you- fuck oh god." She takes a bite of my neck and I moan. I wrap my arms around her and squeeze at her bare sides. I feel my back hit the wall and I feel her teeth go deeper. I moan loudly and she lets go. I let go of her and breathe hard.

" Don't do it there. Feels too good. I swear you just wanna hear me moan." She blushes and slaps my chest. She walks past me and pats my head.

" In your dreams clown you just taste really good there."

*time skip*

We pull up the Voltori place and Carlisle still refuses to tell me what we're going to ask them. I get shivers remembering the last time I was here. I'm deep in thought when I feel a hand grab mine.

" it's gonna be fine. Plus you have Carlisle and I."

We walk in and knock on the door. When we walk in Aro claps his hands and speeds over. He kisses my hand.

" to what do I owe this pleasure Carlisle?"

Carlisle nods his head. " We have a favor to ask if you."
He moves his hand signaling to keep going.
" Danny's thirst is worse than we expected. Edward can ultimately stop it but when the end of the month comes she does need to feed. We can't have her hurting people without a consequence so...... I am asking to grant us permission kill one human once a month."

I hold my mouth open. This isn't what I expected to come here for. I didn't expect him to ask permission to commit murder.

Aro laughs and looks at my face. He can tell I didn't know what was happening.

" Well Carlisle how about this. You can pick. Either we let you kill someone once a month or we give you someone once a month. See Carlisle we have no problem helping out a friend and we are pros in that particular category." He looks at me with a glint in his eye. Carlisle goes to answer but I stop him.

" What would the consequence be?" Aro chuckles. He knows I don't want to kill any body and I'm not going to put Edward and this family through that. It's way too hard for them.

He waves his hand in the air and I nod.

" I'll have the second choice." Edward goes to stop me but the deal has already been made. I take off my shirt and before I knew it his hand entered my chest. I spit up the blood that had formed and I heard Edward scream. I fall against the wall.

" Man......that..... sucks." I say in between large breaths. Edward goes to pick up my leaning body and I put my hand out telling him to stop. My bra ripped and I try to cover myself but it's no use. Everything was already out. I lick the blood off my lips. Edward takes off his flannel and makes me put it on.

" why did you do that? Carlisle do you just not care?"

" it's not my decision. It's her food not mine. It's her choice how she wants to get it."

I walk over to Edward after I catch my breath. I chuckle and grab his face. He looks terrified that I'm going to die. I laugh a little. He literally looks like he's going to cry which I don't know if it's possible.

Edward POV
I hear footsteps coming over to me and a hand grab my face. I look at her terrified. She still has blood coming out of her mouth and dripping down her chest. Who the fuck would give someone a choice like that. It was clearly a set up to die. I didn't even get a chance to say how I feel.

" Edward honey. I'm ok see?" She opens her flannel and I would've blushed at her bare chest but I see it healing. She can heal?

" I'm sorry you didn't know. I didn't mean to scare you. I should've told you before it happened." I pout and look away.

" Danny due to your bravery, once- no twice every month, I will send you a meal. It won't be in the form of a human it will be plated like normal food. Enjoy your meals and don't be shy to come back for any favors."

She wave goodbye and takes off the flannel I gave her. She hands it back to me and I blush and try not to look down at her. She quickly puts her shirt back on and she grabs my hand and walks with me. I look down at our hand and start to feel real happy.

Time for another day at school.

*time skip*
Danny POV

I bang my head on the table over and over again.

" Danny would you stop that we kind of have a reputation here." I look up at her for a second and then continue to bang my head on the table. She groans and shoved the cup towards Edward.

I look at him with puppy dog eyes. They're begging him 'please don't make me drink that disgusting shit' he pats my head and calls me cute. I groan and turn my head away from him. He forces My head back and I blush.

He laughs and puts the cup in my hand. He takes my finger and puts it on the side of his neck that I bit this morning. I groan and drink it.

" Ugh god it's so fucking nasty." After I finish I go to throw the cup away when someone walks up to me. I look over and it's Bella. I feel eyes staring at me and look around the room. Oh so she's trying to put on a show.

Edward I know you can hear me. Come get your girl.

I walk away from her and she grabs my arm. I turn to look at her. I look down at her hand and she quickly lets go. I chuckle.

" do you want to stop causing a scene or is a scene what you're looking for." She scoffs and goes to slap me across the face. In a split second Edward is standing in front of me holding Bella's hand. He leans down and whispers in her ear.

" If you don't leave I'll let you slap her and see where you end up after she's done with you. " He drops her hand and he grabs mine and walks off. He walks off outside with me and then pushes me up against the wall. He slams his hands next to my head and groans.

He starts to lean in and my eyes widen. He stops himself last minute.

" What are you doing to me?" His lips brush against mine and I start breathing hard. He punches the wall next to my head and runs off.

I could say the same for you

****************
Bleh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 15.1K 30
Y/N is just a small town girl who moved from Indiana to get a new chance on life. She moves to Forks, and catches the eye of Jasper Hale. There might...
257K 5.7K 33
"Where have you been all my life?" Since the day Emmett Cullen woke up with red eyes and an unknown thrist digging in his throat, he's been on the s...
10.3K 212 11
What would have happened if Jasper hadn't been restrained when Bella cut her finger? "It only took a fraction of a second for my entire life to ch...
6.6K 438 40
Without thinking, I inhaled sharply, causing her scent to overwhelm me. My muscles tensed, ready to spring towards the girl in front of me and sink m...