š“¼š“¾š“·š“¼š“±š“²š“·š“® {š“­. š“¶š“Ŗš“µļæ½...

Ī‘Ļ€ĻŒ shiggyyyy

-āœ¼- š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜®š˜ŗ š˜“š˜¶š˜Æš˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦, š˜®š˜ŗ š˜°š˜Æš˜­š˜ŗ š˜“š˜¶š˜Æš˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦. š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜®š˜¢š˜¬š˜¦ š˜®š˜¦ š˜©š˜¢š˜±š˜±ļæ½... Ī ĪµĻĪ¹ĻƒĻƒĻŒĻ„ĪµĻĪ±

āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ āœ§
šŸ.šŸ
šŸ.šŸ
šŸ.šŸ‘
šŸ.šŸ’
šŸ.šŸ“
šŸ.šŸ•
šŸ.šŸ–
šŸ.šŸ—
šŸ.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ.šŸšŸ
šŸ.šŸšŸ
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸāœ§
šŸ.šŸ
šŸ.šŸ
šŸ.šŸ‘
šŸ.šŸ’
šŸ.šŸ“
šŸ.šŸ”
šŸ.šŸ•
šŸ.šŸ–
šŸ.šŸ—
šŸ.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ.šŸšŸ
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ‘āœ§
šŸ‘.šŸ
šŸ‘.šŸ
šŸ‘.šŸ‘
šŸ‘.šŸ’
šŸ‘.šŸ“
šŸ‘.šŸ”
šŸ‘.šŸ•
šŸ‘.šŸ–
šŸ‘.šŸ—
šŸ‘.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ‘.šŸšŸ
šŸ‘.šŸšŸ
šŸ‘.šŸšŸ‘
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ’āœ§
šŸ’.šŸ
šŸ’.šŸ
šŸ’.šŸ‘
šŸ’.šŸ’
šŸ’.šŸ“
šŸ’.šŸ”
šŸ’.šŸ•
šŸ’.šŸ–
šŸ’.šŸ—
šŸ’.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ’.šŸšŸ
šŸ’.šŸšŸ
šŸ’.šŸšŸ‘
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ“āœ§
šŸ“.šŸ
šŸ“.šŸ
šŸ“.šŸ‘
šŸ“.šŸ’
šŸ“.šŸ“
šŸ“.šŸ”
šŸ“.šŸ•
šŸ“.šŸ–
šŸ“.šŸ—
šŸ“.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ“.šŸšŸ
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ”āœ§
šŸ”.šŸ
šŸ”.šŸ
šŸ”.šŸ‘
šŸ”.šŸ’
šŸ”.šŸ“
šŸ”.šŸ”
šŸ”.šŸ•
šŸ”.šŸ–
šŸ”.šŸ—
šŸ”.šŸšŸŽ
āœ§š²šžššš« šŸ•āœ§
šŸ•.šŸ
šŸ•.šŸ
šŸ•.šŸ‘
šŸ•.šŸ’
šŸ•.šŸ“
šŸ•.šŸ”
šŸ•.šŸ•
šŸ•.šŸ–
šŸ•.šŸ—
šŸ•.šŸšŸŽ
šŸ•.šŸšŸ
āœ§šŸšŸ— š²šžššš«š¬ š„ššš­šžš«āœ§
šžš©š¢š„šØš š®šž
āœ§ššš®š­š”šØš«'š¬ š§šØš­šžāœ§

šŸ.šŸ”

10.2K 528 307
Ī‘Ļ€ĻŒ shiggyyyy

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

"GO HARRY!!!", ron cheered as he pumped his fist up in the air.

hermione also joined in, cheering the first-year seeker on.

evelyn would've sat next to them, but she was currently sitting next to professor sprout and geeking out about newt scamander.

"I know right?? I can't wait to learn more about magical creatures!!", evelyn exclaimed.

"well I do hope you enjoy it as much as my herbology lessons", professor sprout chuckled.

"of course!! I would never—"

evelyn suddenly stopped as she saw harry fly higher and higher.

"professor, where's harry going??", evelyn asked, making professor sprout look up.

"I'm sure he's fine. harry's probably flying higher to look for the snitch", sprout said, waving it off.

evelyn just nodded, although she had an uncanny feeling about it. she watched as harry started shaking and seemed to struggle on the broom.

she stood up and ran towards professor snape, who seemed to have also noticed harry's peculiar flying.

"professor!! I think harry's broom might've been fixed!! please help him! he looks like he's about to fall", evelyn pleaded, worried for harry.

professor snape sighed, standing up. he glared up at where harry was, mumbling something. evelyn watched, looking to see how harry was doing.

suddenly, professor snape's robe lit on fire, making evelyn cough from the smoke.

"what the in merlin's—", snape was distracted, pausing his mumbling for a moment.

"aguamenti!", he said, ceasing the fire that was crawling up his black robe.

harry suddenly started flying normally. in fact, he had won the game, as he coughed out the snitch, earning gryffindors an extra 150 points.

"AND THE WINNERS ARE GRYFFINDORS!!!", lee jordan—fred and george's best friend—announced.

evelyn excitedly cheered, jumping up and down while snape just scowled. not only did slytherins lose, but his robe was ruined.

"EVELYN!!", ron called out, making the girl spin around.

she quickly thanked snape and bowed, running over to her friends.

"hey guys!! let's go congratulate harry!! he did so well—"

"evelyn! what were you doing next to professor snape?! he was trying to kill harry!!", hermione harshly whispered.

"w-what's wrong?? professor snape wasn't trying to kill harry!! that's bogus!", evelyn said.

before ron could interject, harry came running towards them, along with the rest of the gryffindor team.

the gryffindors celebrated their win, as evelyn slipped out. she hurried to her room, bumping into professor quirrell.

"o-oh I'm sorry professor!!", evelyn apologized, smiling.

"watch it", professor quirrell said in a low voice, making evelyn slightly shocked.

"I-I-I mean I-I'm s-sorry!! I-I'll see y-you tomorrow in d-defense against the d-dark a-arts", quirrell stuttered as he quickly walked past evelyn.

evelyn scratched her head as she watched quirrell scurry away. she debated following him but then shrugged it off.

evelyn walked to the library, where madam pince was sitting at her desk and reading her book like usual.

"good afternoon madam pince!", evelyn greeted.

"afternoon evelyn. here to read about the potions again?", the librarian asked.

"yep! there's just so much to know!! I'd love to someday try my hand at all of them", evelyn smiled, flipping to her favorite page.

the elixir of life was a one of a kind potion. it can be produced by the philosopher's stone that makes the drinker immortal.

the creator was one of dumbledore's old wizard friend—nicholas flamel—who's currently still living at the age of at least 600 years old along with his wife.

"quite a wondrous thing I must say. although immortality is not my cup of tea", evelyn mumbled to herself.

she then flipped to another one of her favorite pages, the invisibility potion.

perhaps it was the curiosity, but evelyn found herself wanting to create such a potion. the ingredients were all listed on the page, however it was a third year level spell.

suddenly, evelyn remembered something. it was the beginning of november, which meant that christmas was coming up.

being the easily distracted person she is—she quickly left the library without putting her book back—making madam pince sigh.

since evelyn was too poor to afford any real gifts, she decided that she would make some for her friends and teachers.

"is there a spell that I can use to make yarn??", evelyn asked herself as she walked towards the dining hall.

"hannah!!", evelyn waved, rushing over to the smiling girl.

evelyn sat down beside hannah, getting her own food.

"say hannah, do you know where I can get some yarn?", evelyn asked, with her mouth full of pudding.

evelyn liked to eat her dessert first before her actual main course. hannah thought it was quite weird at first, but didn't go about to diss the girl.

"mm, perhaps hogsmeade? but only third years and above are allowed to go. maybe you can ask one of the older hufflepuffs to get you some yarn", hannah suggested.

"you're brilliant hannah!! aw, what would I do without you!!", evelyn giggled as she hugged the girl.

evelyn then looked around the room for an older student, specially someone who looked like they were in year level 3 or above.

in the process of scanning the room, her yellow hues caught the face of a fairly attractive young male. he had grey eyes and dark brown hair. in fact, his chiseled jaw could probably cut a radish.

"who are you looking at?", hannah asked, following evelyn's gaze.

the girls looked down the table, seeing the male laughing as his friends were making funny faces around him.

"cedric diggory??", hannah whispered, looking at evelyn.

"who?" evelyn has never been more confused on who the male was. sure he was in hufflepuff, but that didn't mean that she knew everyone.

"cedric diggory!! the best looking guy in hufflepuff in my opinion", hannah said. "he's a third year actually".

"hm, maybe I'll ask him to buy me some yarn", evelyn said as she stuffed some shepherd's pie in her mouth.

hannah almost choked on her water. "y-you're not actually gonna ask him are you? I mean, you two don't even know each other! do you know how awkward it'll be for you to just randomly—"

evelyn stood up, making a few hufflepuffs look at the first-year. her blonde curls bounced as she skipped towards the end of the table, to where cedric diggory and his friends were sitting.

"excuse me", evelyn politely said, tapping cedric's shoulder.

cedric and his friends turned towards the innocent girl that was fumbling with her fingers.

"I'm sorry but may I help you?", cedric asked.

evelyn suddenly felt many pairs of eyes on her. she felt a bit pressured so she decided that perhaps she could ask cedric in private later.

"can I talk to you in private later?", evelyn smiled.

hannah's eyes gaped at the girl while water spilled out her mouth. 'does she realize how much that sounds like she's going to confess?!'

"h-huh? okay umm...guess I'll meet you in the common room later?", cedric unsurely said.

"cool thanks!", evelyn smiled as she waved, walking away.

evelyn sat back down, while the entire hufflepuff table watched in silence. and since the slytherins sat right next to the hufflepuffs, some started gossiping and snickering.

"what's everyone whispering about??", evelyn asked as she took a seat beside hannah, who was wiping the water that was spilled onto her robe.

"you. gurl, you!", hannah replied.

"what? why?? did I do something?"

"oh, I don't know. maybe ask cedric diggory to talk in private later! you sound like you're about to confess to him!", hannah retorted.

"confess?"

hannah sighed. she knew evelyn was slow, but not that slow. funny how the girl was smart in almost all courses but social cues.

"your feelings. basically saying you like him", hannah whispered.

"ohhhhh!!! haha, nah", evelyn laughed as she took a big bite of garlic bread with porridge.

hannah just shook her head as she cut her roast beef.

—✼—

"I'm sorry but what's your name?", cedric asked.

both hufflepuffs were alone in the hufflepuff common room. the rest of the hufflepuffs debated listening in, but decided against it.

"evelyn beatrice gardener! and I know you're cedric diggory", evelyn smiled.

"oh, um, listen evelyn...I'm sorry but I already have someone I kind of like—"

"oh! that's great to hear cedric, but I was wondering if you could help me get some yarn from hogsmeade", evelyn casually asked, swaying back and forth on her feet.

"e-excuse me??" cedric was beyond confused. all his friends had told him to just nicely turn down the girl. after all, cedric was used to girls coming up and confessing to him, just because of his "good looks".

"I was wondering if you could help me buy some yarn?? at hogsmeade??", evelyn asked again.

cedric froze. he felt his face flush a bit as he had totally misread the situation.

how embarrassing.

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

Ī£Ļ…Ī½Ī­Ļ‡ĪµĪ¹Ī± Ī‘Ī½Ī¬Ī³Ī½Ļ‰ĻƒĪ·Ļ‚

Ī˜Ī± ĻƒĪ±Ļ‚ Ī±ĻĪ­ĻƒĪµĪ¹ ĪµĻ€ĪÆĻƒĪ·Ļ‚

3.5K 128 17
āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:*Can anybody find me somebody to love? āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:* They hate each other. Until he watches her sing karaoke. ...
38.8K 1.3K 161
āš–øš—ˆš—Ž š–½š—ˆ š—„š—‡š—ˆš— š—š—š—‚š—Œ š—‚š—Œ š—‚š—†š—‰š—ˆš—Œš—Œš—‚š–»š—…š–¾, š—‹š—‚š—€š—š—?āž āš–¶š—š–ŗš— š—‚š—Œ?āž āš–“š—Œ. š–¶š–¾ š–ŗš—‹š–¾ š—‚š—†š—‰š—ˆš—Œš—Œš—‚š–»š—…š–¾.āž āš–Ø š—š—ˆš—Žš—…š–½š—‡'š—...
182K 5.6K 35
-š–Øš—‡ š—š—š—‚š–¼š— š—š—š–¾ š–¼š—š—ˆš—Œš–¾š—‡ š—ˆš—‡š–¾š—Œ š–ŗš—‹š–¾š—‡'š— š—š–¾š—‹š—’ š–暝—ˆš—‡š–½ š—ˆš–æ š–¾š–ŗš–¼š—š—ˆš—š—š–¾š—‹ š‘‚š‘Ÿ -š—¶š—» š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ š—›š—®š—暝—暝˜† š—š—®š—ŗš—²š˜€ š—£š—¼ļæ½...
18.1K 410 38
āš–¶š—‚š—…š—… š—š—š—‚š—Œ š—…š–ŗš—Œš— š–暝—ˆš—‹š–¾š—š–¾š—‹?āž š–ŗš—Œš—„š–¾š–½ š—š–ŗš—‹š—‹š—’ š—‰š—ˆš—š—š–¾š—‹. āš–Øš–æ š—’š—ˆš—Ž š—š–ŗš—‡š— š—Žš—Œ š—š—ˆ, š—š—š–¾š—‡ š—š—š—‚š—Œ š—š—‚š—…š—… š—…š–ŗš—Œš—...