♥️My First First Love♥️

Bởi ReetaDevnani

Meera, a rich,smart, intelligent and always seems to be a happy girl. She has loads of friends. She is always... Xem Thêm

The Proposal
A Bet
Forgiveness Over Friendship
The Last Picnic
Last Day Of The School
A New Beginning
Mumma's Boy
I Should Get A Boyfriend!
My First Assignment
The Dreadful Past
No More Curse
Jealousy On Its Peak
My Crush's Friends
♡ So What If You Love Me? ♡
The Only Promise You Didn't Mean
You are Cursed Of Love
❣Love Never Hurts You❣

My First First Love

14 1 0
Bởi ReetaDevnani

I can feel who's the voice is. It's Jack!
He hold my arms tightly and turned me around.

"I asked you something. Who the hell are you? What are you speaking?"

"None of your business."

"It is my business. You are saying lies to my friend and it's none of my business. Who the hell are you?"

"Lie! And Me! We very well know who is lying to Alex. About Me. About Meera. About everything you did to me!"

"What the hell are you saying? I don't even know you. And Meera! That shit left me because I don't want to do anything further with her. She want to fuck me damn it!"

I got so angry that I fucking slapped him!

"Just mind your words Jack!"

"What are you guys doing? We are in the canteen! Michelle. Why did you slapped him? He's saying truth!" Alex said from back.

"What? You... You are believing him!" I screamed to Alex

"Yes. Why? He's my best friend. I have to believe him! No matter what!" Alex screamed back

"You can believe a friend who says truth. Not the one who is a fucking liar!"

"Shut ap! Don't you dare test my presence!" Jack hold my hand and pulled me towards him with an angry face.

"Otherwise! What will you do? Will you again come and create a scene in my house? Will you again find someone too close to me and sleep with her? Just like you did to before!" I said in a very loud voice.

"What? M...?"

"Yes. I'm Meera! That Meera who's life is destroyed just because of you. That Meera who has not smiled from the last 6 years. That Meera who was dead when her Mom had a heart attack just because of you! Jack! I... I fucking hate you. From the bottom of my heart!"

I... I was about to break. I can't fucking cry in front of him. I ran from there. I messed up everything! I revealed my identity to him! Now he will surely do something after this! Ahhh!!! Why didn't I control my anger! Shit!!!!!

I bought 10 Budweiser(beer) and sat on a bench at the beach near my house. Different different songs were going on at the beach. All I can listen is the sad one.

🎶Everytime I close my eyes,
Oh I always see those eyes!
So I wanted to forget
All the days since we first met!
If this isn't real,
Someone wake me from this dream! Please!🎶

I started drinking them one by one continuously. I don't wanna go home today. I... I don't want to see Alex. How can he trust him, without even thinking about Meera? Well why would he think about Meera? Meera is nobody for him. It's just a girl Jack told him about. He thinks I... I'm the one who told Jack to fuck him! I can't even see him! I hate myself to let them know that I'm Meera! I hate myself! I...
I... I fell on the bench. I lied on it. I closed my eyes. When I opened it, I saw him. Alex. I was on his lap. He was watching me. Blinking his eyes. I lifted my finger and touched his forehead to check if I'm not dreaming! He is there.

"Why... Why are you here Alex? Go to your dearest friend!"

"Why are you here Michelle? Why are you drinking so much. You drank 7 cans of beer! How can you drink so much!"

"My wish! Why do you care? Go to your friend! Your best friend! Who is everything for you. Who is always right for you."

He remained silent. He was just watching me.

"Alex. Why did you trust him so much? Why didn't you care about Meera? Why didn't you try to find out about Meera? Do you even know what he did to me! He tried to sleep with me. And when I refused to do it to me, he slept with my best friend. She didn't know that he was my boyfriend. And when I got to know I broke up with him. And I broke my friendship with my best friend. I can't feel the same as before in this friendship. I felt as if I'm done with this life. But then my Di. She supported me. I somehow handled myself. But then, he came to my house at night. It... It was 8 pm. I... I still can't breathe when it's 8pm in the clock."
I started crying. Tears were rolling down my eyes.
He rubbed the tears from my cheeks.

"He came to my house. He was screaming my name so loudly that all the neighbors came out. He created a huge scene. He told everyone that I seduced him first. I forced him to have... I didn't want to sleep with anyone Alex!"

Tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Mom scolded me so much. I didn't tell anyone about him. Not even my sister. She got to know everything that night. I told my mom to trust me about what I said. But what she did was trust him.
She told me I'm not her daughter anymore. All these hurted me so much. I felt like I should die! But di. She told me I've to live. I've to live for my family. Mom is too hurt. She just needs some time. I was just living for my mom. You know, she didn't talk to me for a month. After a month, I couldn't resist and cried in front of her. I told her that I didn't do anything. Trust me. Please Trust Me! I Beg her! And she fell down on the floor. We took her to the hospital. She had a heart attack. Doctors told us that she is not responding to any of their medicines. I went to see her. I screamed in front of her. I told her to Trust me! I told her that I will live the way she wants me to live. My life will her hers from now on. But please just wake up. Please. She started responding. I... I was so happy to see her good. From then to now, all I'm doing is to follow her command. I don't even know that she trusts me now or not. I don't know that she loves me or not. I'm just living like a half-dead body who is just following her mom. We... We even left India and shifted to Bangalore. All I did was what Mom wished for. That's it."

"Michelle. You are a great daughter. What happened in the past was not because of you. Please stop crying."

He was looking at me. Straight in my eyes. I felt as if he's looking to my broken soul. As if he'll heal me. As if he is the one. The one I'm meant to be. Jack was a bad past. And Alex. He is my present. He can be my future. A bright future. The thing I want to admit to him is that I like him. I like him so much that I'm in love with him. He is my first love. My First First Love. He... He's hands were on my cheeks. I took his hands and kept them on my waist. I... I felt as if a current is going throught my body when he touch me. I heard a song again! And It was perfect for this moment!

🎶Something In Your Eyes
Tell Me Who I'm
Something In My Highs
Whenever you're near
You can tell me lies
I can read your heart
Everybody knows
Everybody knows. 🎶

I closed my eyes.
Again a song. Ahh! My favorite part.

🎶I've been in the shadows
Waters deep and shallow paths
You were there
Everything is loving here
And just baby I'm! In love.
Can't I fall in love again?

Baby you're the one I needed
To take it all away
This pain
Can you fall in love with me?
And tell me that you'll care for me

So when I close my eyes
Will you be there
To let me know that I'll be okay
Can't I fall in love again?
This way
With you.🎶

And the moment I opened it, he was just inches away from me. Maybe he can feel the same way I'm feeling after listening the song. He doesn't say anything. All he is doing is to watch me. I glanced at his lips. They were so soft. My fingers trail down to his lips, my thumb brushing over his soft lips savoring every single touch.
He catches my fingers and our eyes meet.

"You're drunk! Stop!"
"I can't! I don't want to!"
I pulled him near me...

"Ahhhh!" I screamed. My head is spinning! The sunlight is falling on my head as if it's getting into my head!
I opened my eyes and got up.
What? Where am I?
Am I in his room?
I screamed-"Alexxx"
He came running in.

"What? Why are you screaming? Are you still drunk?"

"Why am I here? In your room?"

"Don't you know Miss. Meera? Try to remember!"

"Meera?"

I recalled that I messed up everything yesterday. I told Jack about me. Shit! Where is he? Isn't he here?

"Don't worry. Jack is not here."

I took a sigh and hold my neck.
What? What is this? Buttons? Collar?
I saw down. Fuck! I'm wearing Alex's shirt.
Why? What happened?

"Why... am I wearing your shirt?"

He leans to me.

"Don't you remember anything?"

And winks me.

Did I do something while being drunk? Shittt! Did I slept with him? Whattt! Whyy??? Am I crazy???

"Stop kidding! I can't do anything like this even when I'm drunk. "

He smiled at me for a minute. And scanned me as if he already knows what I'm having.
Shit! Something really happened?
He came up on me suddenly.

"Don't you remember anything Michelle? Should I try to help you in recalling everything?"

He slides his finger from my head to cheek to neck to..."

I stopped him. And pushed him aside. I got up and ran in the bathroom. My heart was about to burst. I felt as if I would have turn red in one second!

I took a bath and came out.
He was making breakfast.

"Good morning Darling!"

"Darling?"

"You told me last night that I should call you Darling."

"Don't do anything that I said you last night. Just forget everything."

"How can I forget yesterday's night! It was so fantastic!"

"W... what happened?"

He came closer.

"Stay there n talk."

"Okay. I'll tell you what you did to me last night."

"What did I do?"

"All you did was..."
I... I don't want to listen anything wrong.
"Nothing."

I took a sigh.
"I was just joking. You did nothing."

"Then why was I in your room in your shirt?"

"You removed your clothes!"
My eyes popped out. Whattt?

"Not in front of me. You were drunk. You went in my room and open my cupboard. And started selecting a shirt. You liked this so you removed your top n wore it. Don't worry. I closed the door when you were changing. I didn't see anything. Trust me!"

I took a sip of coffee.
I was watching him. There was something he was hiding.

"Something happened last night?"

"No."

"Sure?"

"Yes."

We had breakfast.

"Be ready in 15 minutes. We've to go outside. "

"Where?"

"For Grocery Shopping and then to Angel's house."

I remembered what happened yesterday. How Alex supported him. And now he wants me to go in front of him.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure you and Jack don't see each other till your assignment is over." He added.

"And why would you do this? You trusted your best friend!"

"I don't have any answer to this. I'm just doing what I'm thinking is right now. Be ready."

"Okay."

I got ready and we bought some fruits and vegetables. Some chocolates for Angel and reached her home.

Angel's home was quite big. I knew Jack was from middle class background. I didn't knew he became so rich after that! Yeah! 6 years is a long time.

There were four people sitting on the couch. 2 of them were his parents. And I don't know about the other two.

Alex introduced me to them and told them that I need Angela for my assignment.

"Yes. We would love to lend our Angela. I heard you are brilliant designer." Angel's mom said.

"Thank You Aunt. Can I take measures of Angel? So that I can start preparing?"

"Sure. Go straight and right."

"Thank You Aunt. "

I went straight and then right. I heard his voice. He was talking on his phone in a low voice. He saw me.

"I'll call you back later." Jack told to the caller.

He turned to me.

"What do you want?"

"Angela."

"She's sleeping."

I turned around and started going.

"Meera."

It's been 6 years and this name from his mouth scares me. I can hear the screams from that night! I stopped but didn't look at him.
He was stepping towards me. My heart was beating so fast that I can hear it too.

"Michelle!" Alex called me out.

He came running to me.

"Come. We have to go somewhere now."

"Where?"

"Come na."

He glared at Jack.
I felt as if there was an argument between them the last day! I have never seen this fire in Alex's eyes which I can see now. As If He Wants To Kill Him.

He hold my hand and took me away.

"Aunt. Angela is sleeping. We'll come tomorrow to take the measures. "

"Okay. Take care beta." Angel's mom said with a smile.

"What was that? Where are we going?" I asked Alex when we got out.

We were walking on the road. He remained silent for a minute.

"Nowhere. I just rescued you from that piece of trash!"

Haha! Now he is a piece of trash for you Alex! Who was he to you the last day!!!

"Who? Your best friend?"

"Stop it. Don't tease me."

"Why shouldn't I? You were so bad to me last day! You took his side and..."
He put his finger on my lips.

"Stop it. I don't want to hear this. I'm sorry that I trusted him."

"Oh really! Then why such a sudden change in you?"

"I got to know your part of story. The truth."

I saw him surprisingly. How did he know?

"How?"

"You told me."

"Me? When?"

"Last night. You were drunk and you told me everything. Every single thing happened in your life. How you loved him so much. How he wanted to... and you refused and He did that to your best friend. And you lost your best friend because of him. And your mom."

"I said about my mom too?"

"Yeah. How she trusted him and not you. How you are living for her till now. How you still doubt that she trust you or not. Loves you or not."

He lifted his hands and put on my cheeks.

"Your mom trusts you and loves you. Trust me. Live for yourself Michelle. "

I smiled.

"What else did I said?"

"Can you do one thing?"

"Yes."

"Never ever drink when I'm not around. Never! Please."

"Why?"

"You speak sooooo much!"

I laughed.

"What did I say?"

"I took you home because you fell unconscious because of the alcohol. The moment we came home. You got up. You sat on sofa. I thought you want to rest here. So I went in kitchen for water. You... You started jumping on sofa."

I laughed.

"Really?"

"Yes. Then I took you to your room. You slept on your bed. I came to my room to change and you came in."

"Were you shirtless?"

He paused for a minute. I shouldn't have asked this! Shit my mind!

"Yes. I was! You came in and started throwing shirts from my cupboard. You chose a white shirt and started unbuttoning it."

"Whattt!!!"

Shit! I should not drink damnnn!!!! What the hell I was doing.

"I went out and closed the door. I knew what you were doing to do next."

I took a sigh.

"I opened the door after 15 minutes. And you!"

"Me? What was i doing?"

"You slept on my bed."

"Ohh! Thank God."

"I didn't bother to take you up to your room again. I slept on the sofa then!"

"Why? You should have slept in my room!"

"No! How can I enter in your room without your permission!"

"Just like I did!"

"You were drunk. I wasn't!"

"Oh yeah! That's right."

"Was it your first time?"

"What? Drink?"

"Yes! Did you drank for the first time?"

"Yes."

"I've heard first time drinks are hilarious. We do something unexpected. "

"So what did you do?"

"I haven't drank alcohol yet!"

"What? Really?"

"Yes. "

"You should drink."

"I'll soon. On some good day."

"Cool. Well."

"Hmm."

"Thank You Alex."

"For?"

"Staying with me."

"I'm sorry."

"That's fine."

We reached home and saw a film.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.1K 276 14
This is story of Aarav and Meera who are best buddies. Fate plays it's game and their lives turn upside down in one day...... read to find out p.s:...
11.8K 1.6K 32
~An Indian high school story~ ~☆~ In the bustling corridors of a lively Indian high school, amidst the chaos of classes an...
63.9K 4.8K 18
|#2 in Short Story| "All you need is Love and a cup of Coffee." Sometimes, it only takes a moment to fall in love. This time I'm coming with a short...
8.8K 417 42
Studies, done! Career, set! Now the next big thing in Meera's life is Marriage. And she has decided what type of groom she wants. Cute? Caring? Lo...