π•†π”Ήπ•Šπ”Όπ•Šπ•Šπ•€π•†β„• β™‘οΈŽ β“‰οΈŽβ’ΆοΈŽβ’ΊοΈŽβ“€οΈŽ...

By Princiyasultana

"Hell and Heaven", a place which is not so pleasurable for every human being. Some people just love this plac... More

π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 1 - ℝ𝕖𝕕-π•™π•’π•šπ•£π•–π•• 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 2 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 3 - π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 4 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 5 - β„šπ•¦π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 6 - β„™π•£π•–π•”π•šπ• π•¦π•€ π•‘π•£π•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 7 - ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 8 - π”Έπ•£π•”π•’π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 9 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•€π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 10 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠𝕝𝕕
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 11 - 𝔸 π•π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 12 - 𝔻𝕣𝕠𝕑 𝕒 π•“π• π•žπ•“π•€π•™π•–π•π•
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 13 - π•€π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•£π• π•˜π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 14 - π•Šπ•™π•šπ•π•π•ͺ - π•Šπ•™π•’π•π•π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 15 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 16 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•π•šπ•—π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 17 - 𝔽𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕑𝕒π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18 - π”½π•’π•π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 19 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•–π•žπ• π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 20 - π•Šπ•žπ•–π•π• 𝕒 𝕣𝕒π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 21 - β„™π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•žπ•šπ•€π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 22 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•€π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 23 - β„π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•˜π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 24 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 25 - π•Žπ•™π•šπ•€π•₯𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 26 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 27 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 28 - π•Šπ•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•“π•šπ•₯𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 29 - ℕ𝕖𝕩π•₯ 𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 30 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 31 - π”»π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•£ 𝕕𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 32 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 33 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 34 - 𝔹𝕒𝕓π•ͺ 𝔻𝕠𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 36 - β„™π•π•’π•Ÿ 𝔹
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 37 - π•Šπ•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 38 - 𝔹𝕖π•₯𝕣𝕒π•ͺ𝕒𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 39 - π”Ύπ• π•£π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 40 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 41 - β„™π•’π•šπ•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•• ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 42 - π”½π•£π•–π•–π••π• π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 43 - π•†π•“π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
𝔸𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕀 ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖
𝕄π•ͺ 5π•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ• π• π•œ! πŸ’œ

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 35 - π•Žπ•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•π•Š 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕀

7.4K 472 162
By Princiyasultana

Third Person P.O.V

"I'm ready...just….just don't hurt him." Taehyung says quickly. He gulps in fear. 

Yes, he had slept with several people before. But he hasn't for the last 6 months. He hasn't when he found his love, his best friend, his freedom back.

So, he is scared and besides, he is going to sleep with that man who is the reason for all these destructions. How can he sleep with him? 

Taehyung eyes Jungkook when he feels someone entering the room and unties the wire around his wrist. The red-haired hisses in pain when the wire detached from his soft skin.

He brings his hands forward and he feels like someone just attached his arms with his body. He soughs looking at his bloody wrist and then looks at Kai with teary eyes.

He doesn't want to show himself as a weak and pathetic man. He isn't weak. But when your weakness is in front of you, injured and more like almost dead, you can't help but feel a little weak inside. 

"So much to save him?" Kai mocks as he comes forward and makes Taehyung stand up on his feet. 

The younger stumbles but gathers himself up and jerks Kai's hands off of himself. He practically groans and the brown-haired smirks seeing his expression.

"How will you give me what I want if you can't even take my simple touch, darling?" Taehyung rolls his eyes as he looks away from the man and looks at Jungkook whose head is still slumping towards the ground. 

The monitor is beeping. Taehyung doesn't know what's going on with this machine or what this machine does but he can just sense that Jungkook is fine. Maybe for now?

And if Taehyung does whatever this mafia is saying, maybe he can buy some time. It'll help Jungkook to gain some strength to at least get his senses back and wake-up. 

So, he takes a deep breath and looks at the male who is sitting on that couch now, shamelessly checking him out while licking his lower lips. Taehyung wanted to slap that smirk off of his face but he can't. 

This man just tied up his hands without even using any rope or wire.

"Let's go. I'm ready." Taehyung says as he waits for Kai to stand up from his couch and walks with him to wherever he wants him to take. He just wants Jungkook to be in sense, that's it.

"To where?" Kai asks as if it was a surprise for him to hear that from the red beauty.

Taehyung frowns and says, "You want to sleep with me, right? So, let's go? I'm ready."

Taehyung deadpans with an irritated tone. He is done with this man. He has handled a lot of irritated clients in his past working experience. He knows Kai would be a tough one and moreover he will have to do it without his own interest. But he will do it for Jungkook.

"Oh no no no, baby doll. We're not going anywhere. You're going to do everything in here. In fact…." Kai makes a face like he is thinking something.

Taehyung stops his breathing. His stomach curls up at the thought of having sex with another man in front of Jungkook. Though he is not in sense but Taehyung can't do that. Not when he knows how much Jungkook will be hurt if he hears about it later. 

But the red beauty is more afraid now because Kai is thinking. And this man can't think anything better for him. His expression is not giving any good vibe to this younger as he gulps to wet his already dry trachea. 

"In fact, I think we should wake him up. He'll be the judge of your performance. Won't that be so fun? I'm excited!" Kai squeals and Taehyung feels someone just sip out all the blood from his body.

He feels cold. Jungkook can't see him having sex with another man. He remembers how brutally this ravenette killed Ro when he tried to rape him.

If Jungkook saw him having sex with another man and that man is Kai, he'll kill no one else but himself. 

Taehyung can't do that. 

But what else can he do? His lips are trembling as he finds no words to say. He is utterly shocked. Having sex with this man was like walking on some fire cole but seems like this man just wants to burn him alive. 

"What happened, baby doll? You don't have anything to say? You won't change your mind, right? Think about it. It's the only way to save him." Kai says dramatically as he walks around Taehyung. 

The poor boy can't even breath. He feels lost, helpless and pathetic. Why is this happening to them? Why can't they stay happy together?

Taehyung closes his eyes. He can't seem to think with his right mind. Only Jungkook's smiley face is flashing inside his mind and he wants to scream and cry. He wants to go to his Kuku.

He wants to see those beautiful irises once again. He wants to see that bunny smile once again. He wants to hug him, kiss him, propose him, marry him and stay forever with me. 

Is this too much to ask? 

God, please just save us this time. 

Taehyung prays. After a long long time, he prays to God. He doesn't know why because as far as he remembers, he stopped praying after his parent's death. He stopped believing in God. He just used to worship his body but now his heart is just saying one name.

Jesus, please send them quickly.

"Awww, look at you. All afraid and cowering in fear. What happened, baby doll? Where is your gut now? Where is that ego, that fire in you, huh?" Kai again implores with his mocking tone as he laughs out loud.

But his laugh vanishes when he hears Taehyung answering, "I'm ready." 

He stops in his tracks and looks at Taehyung with a questionable eye but observing expression. He didn't expect that and Taehyung knew it. That's the reason this younger said that. He is going to win this game by playing it. 

"Is that so? I didn't expect that though but who cares? Whores will be whores." Kai mocks as he says that and Taehyung again closes his eyes to control his outrage.

Those lines are burning his skin but he can't do anything. Not now. He opens his eyes and watches that man who was monitoring the machine, to press on something.

A loud sound resonates through the room and then Taehyung hears screams! Loud screams!

The red-haired gasps when he watches Jungkook screaming in pain. 

The younger takes a step to go to him, to hold him, to give him comfort but Kai holds Taehyung from behind as he places his chin on his shoulder and says while nudging his chin harshly on it, "Oh no baby doll, you can't go there. You have work to do, remember?"

Taehyung cries as he calls the ravenette with his broken tone, "Ku….ku."

Jungkook stops when the man stops giving him an electric shock. He breathes heavily. Saliva drips down from his mouth. He can't seem to look up. His brain is agonizing, his whole body is aching.

"I wanted him dead on spot today." Kai starts as he harshly pulls his lips up and down on Taehyung's ears and his hands are choking the boy's throat.

"I thought he'd die after having one shot of that bullet, you know? But that shooter missed the chance and shot him a little bit above from his chest rather than directly on it. Then I thought, why not play with him a little more? After all, he made me suffer for almost over 5 years. I can have fun with him for at least 5 hours, no?" 

Taehyung closes his eyes as he gasps for air to breathe. His throat is burning, his whole body is burning. 

Tears brim out from his eyes and then he hears it.

The voice, the oh so beautiful tone of Jungkook when the ravenette calls, "Ta.....ta?" 

The said boy snaps his eyes open as he looks at Jungkook with a wide happy smile on his face. His eyes become blurry with water once again but he lets them fall.

His love is alright, his life is alright. 

"Kuku, I'm right here. We're going to be out of here soon, okay? Just hang on there. I'm right here with you. I won't let anything happen to you." Taehyung desperately says as he gives promises that he doesn't even know he can fulfil or not. 

He watches how Jungkook tries to lift his head up. But then fails but keeps on trying. That scene breaks Taehyung's heart into pieces. He hears Kai laughing once again. He leaves Taehyung but another male grabs him from behind once again. 

"Well, I like those little vows there. Seems like you're taking wedding vows."

Kai jokes and then trails, "You two are so obsessed with each other. That much obsessed that you're not even aware of the situation here? No one's going to be alive here today, little baby doll. Especially, my little lovable son." Kai says as he kneels down before Jungkook.

The ravenette glances at him through his wet locks which are covering his eyes. Kai smirks and then his smirk vanishes as he makes a 'chu chu chu' sound with his mouth. 

He fakes a sad face and then says with a sad tone, "What is this, Kook? I taught you better than this. Didn't your brother Hoseok teach you anything?" 

Jungkook groans weakly. He moves his hands a little but those wires are not letting him think properly. His head is shaking.

He is in fear, his heart rate is not normal and if they torture him like that one more hour, he can die having a brain stroke. 

"But I can't see you sad like this, remember? That's why your little boyfriend there is going to entertain you." Kai whispers in Jungkook's ears. 

"He is going to have sex with me. How fun is that?" Kai squirms as he says that with an excited tone.

Kai watches how Jungkook lifts his shaky head a little and watches directly in his eyes as he mumbles, "He…..Won't…... Ever….Do…...That." 

Kai grits his teeth then again chuckle as he looks at Taehyung and then looks back at Jungkook and says, "Well, let's see where your this proud feeling will go in just a few seconds."

Jungkook lowers his head again and Kai leaves from there and comes near Taehyung. He sits on his couch and gestures to the man to leave the red beauty.

"Come on, baby doll. Start doing your job." Kai says as he tilts his head and glances at Jungkook. 

The ravenette lifts his head up and he can just see Taehyung's feet up to his knees and then again he droops his head.

He doesn't want to believe whatever this brown-haired male said but his heart is racing faster than before now.

"Do….don't." Jungkook stutters as he warns lowly.

Taehyung can clearly hear that because the room is empty and also silent. He holds his breath as he feels his knees wobbling. The red beauty has no other options than doing whatever this psycho is ordering him.

I'm sorry Kuku

Taehyung whispers mentally and then takes one step towards Kai. Jungkook lifts his head up once again as he feels his body shivering with every step the younger is taking.

"No. Tea.....Taehyung!" Jungkook now raises his broken voice a bit as he warns his love once again.

Taehyung closes his eyes but starts opening the button of his shirt as he steps a little further towards the man who is now smiling evilly. 

"Tae, please," Jungkook begs with his crying tone. Taehyung feels someone just killed him once again. He is not alive inside anymore. 

"Tae, don't do this. He….he's going to….ugh, kill me….anyways. Please." Jungkook breathes heavily and then he screams which flinches the younger badly. 

"Jungkook!!!" He looks at Jungkook with wide eyes and then again looks at Kai with bitterness in his eyes.

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT FUCKING HURT HIM!" Taehyung screams. 

Kai seems like not bothered with that tone at all as he shrugs the matter saying, "He was talking too much. He was distracting you, baby doll." 

Taehyung huffs and scoffs when the man says lifting his hands up, "Don't be so angry baby doll. Come to daddy. Come, come."

"Taehyung, No!" Taehyung is astonished to see Jungkook's strength after that huge shock.

He is still talking. He is still trying to stop Taehyung.

But it's too late now. The younger sits on Kai's lap. His shirt is on the ground now. Kai watches Taehyung's bare chest and belly and that slim curvy waist as he says loudly, "So sexy!" 

Jungkook lifts his head a little and again shouts, "Move…...away from him. I'll kill you, Kai. I'll fucking kill you if you…….touch him." 

Taehyung closes his eyes as he lets the tear flow down. Kai directly attacks Taehyung's neck like a hungry animal. As if he was starving for Taehyung. He makes some moaning sound purposely so that Jungkook can hear him. 

The ravenette tries to release his hands from the grip but he couldn't. His knees are bleeding and he just can't hear those sounds.

Kai spanks on Taehyung's clothed butt as he orders holding his jaw harshly, "Moan for daddy, baby doll. Moan loudly."

Taehyung whimpers at that action. His knuckles turn white because of the tight grip he made with his hands to control himself. He feels like smacking this man on his head. But there are three more men in this room who can kill both of them in a second. So he controls himself.

Taehyung moans, as loud as possible when Kai bites on his whole chest and neck. He feels utterly disgusting with every touch of that man but well, prostitutes are made for use, right?

Taehyung wasn't even doing anything. Kai removes his own shirt and when he notices that Taehyung is not doing anything, he harshly grips his red locks and says, "Kiss me."

"No, Tae! NO!" Jungkook shouts as soon as he hears that.

His head is lowering as he can't see whatever is happening. But well, he can't let anyone kiss his man. No way!

Taehyung feels weak. His body drains out of the water and his head starts spinning. He has no strength left inside him to think anything more. He is stuck between the warnings and orders.

So, it is what it is then.

He thinks. He knows there is no way around now. So, he doesn't protest. Just closes his eyes and leans in. Jungkook shakes his head violently because he was watching him.

He can't let that happen. So, he cries screaming loudly, "TAEHYUNG, NOOO!!!"

______________________________

A/N:

I can't stop admiring him. 🥺💜

So pretty 😍😍😍😍

I don't know how much time I've seen this footage just to see this reaction of his. That was so damn cute 😍😍🥺🥺💜💜💜

A baby 🥺
May Allah be with you always Taehyungie. You deserve everything. 💜💜💜💜💜

The little devil is here 😎💜

Well, the name on that mic is 'Taehyung' 🤭

Hello, Mr. American 😍

Hello, Mr. American two 😍
I just got an idea of a story by writing this caption. 😅

Uwu uwu uwu 🥰🥰🥰

😌😌😌

______________________________

Hey, there pretty people,

How are you all? Did you like today's chapter? I quite like it.et me to know your opinion.

This story is almost at the end. So, yeah. Hopefully, it'll make an impact on your heart by the end. 😊

Which story do you want to read next? (All are fantasy books. Genre: Fantasy and Werewolves)

1. Everything is fair in love and war
2. Lunar Eclipse
3. Love through surrogacy

Let me know which one do you want to read first. I'm so so excited for these three books. I've already written the outline of these stories. I'll publish one of them after finishing this one.

"Date with destiny" will also continue with that one. You'll get frequent updates from that one then.

Give a lot of votes and love this story. Forgive me for my mistakes. 🙏

Happy birthday to whoever's birthday is today. Be happy and love yourself. 💜

See you next time till then miss me? 😉

Good Night
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 33.4K 84
Love is stupid. I guess I'm an idiot. Y I K E S OLD FETUS WORK THIS PLOT IS A MESS IN THE BEGINNING -vkook -gang!au -Jimin is the prince of the gang...
78.8K 2.3K 16
He's a ruthless killer and mafia leader, showing no mercy. Just loving the feeling of having a bullet puncture someone's skull by him hand. He's a sh...
407K 29.2K 56
[taekook au] Where someone needs his money back but leaves with a boy. But that boy wasnt like other humans.... - the old man was trying to stop the...