Enemies (jikook)

jeonjungkookfan7 által

{COMPLETED} jungkook- A witch jimin- a vampire jin- a vampire taehyung- a vampire hoseok-a vampire yoongi- a... Több

jeon jungkook
park jimin
you look terrible
found you~
why
don't think I actually care...
taking care
protecting
going soft
crowning
Visions
slave
master
day out
at the park
goodbye
blood
fixing
talking
love
innocent
mornings in the castle
birthday bunny
ruined
dinner
gift
protecting
overprotective
talented
sorry
teaching
problem
crown
love
celebration
dance
🔞not so innocent anymore 🔞
EW GERMS!
Fun
Family
We've Come So Far

wedding

2.5K 152 18
jeonjungkookfan7 által

Two days later
Jungkooks pov

"Eomma I'm worried....what if he gets bored of me?" I wince a little when she flicks my ear "jimin will never get bored of you....he loves you okay? And as his mother I am allowed to beat his ass if he hurts you" I giggle a little and then gasp when she tightens the top of the dress "e-e-eomma I can't breath!" She stops and smiles "okay no more then" jisoo gasps "it looks amazing!.... your small waist really makes it look good"

((^^dress))

I blush "y-yeah..." He smiles and hoseok kisses my head "you look amazing and jimin will think so as well" I look at them all "you really think so?" Mrs park nods.
I giggle "I wonder what jimins up too" Jin chuckles "probably screaming"
(Mrs park,Jin, jisoo and Hoseok were all with me and the others were with jimin)

Jimins pov

"WHY DON'T YOU HAVE PANTS?!" I yell at namjoon. Namjoon groans "THEY RIPPED!!" I look around "you're such a fucking dumbass namjoon!!" Taehyung gasps "IVE GOT SOME!!" He runs into the room and chucks pants at namjoon. I sigh and namjoon puts them on.

Yoongi was laughing while sat in the corner. I sigh and brush my hair "this is so stressful....I honestly hate you all" namjoon Huff's "I have powers it's not my fault I can't control them" I look at him ",you just break everything you touch!" He nods "it's my superpower!",

I roll my eyes and then look in the mirror and huff brushing my hair back with my hand

"What if jungkook doesn't want to get married?" I look down. Yoongi Huff's "he does....he adores you jimin.... you're the one that saved him remember?" I sigh "I guess yeah" he wraps his arm around my shoulders "you're growing up so fast!", I push him away "fuck off" he laughs.

We all then make our way out to the limo and all climb inside. I smile "I can't wait to have jungkook in my arms again...." Taehyung Huff's "it's been one night....almost 17 hours since you've seen him....." I glare at him "which is too long!"

Namjoon crosses his arms "technically you should have left yesterday morning but you didn't....you left in the evening" I sigh "jungkook wouldn't let me go" they all laugh.
We arrive at the venue and I get out and I look around

I sigh and then stand next to the vicer who shakes my hand. All the guests were sat down, taehyung, yoongi and namjoon stand behind me. I look at the time and gulp "god this is so nerve-racking" the vicar chuckles "it'll be fine.....he's almost here..."

After a few minutes jisoo walks in and nods. I bite my lip and then the car door opens and jungkook steps out the car and my Breath hitches staring at him....he looks stunning. He gulps and links arms with my mother while holding a bouquet of white roses.

Jin and Hoseok and jisoo walk behind them both. My mother walks jungkook up the aisle and then puts Jungkooks hands in mine and looks at me "take care of him son" I smile "I will eomma....I'll protect him with my life", she smiles and then the others all sit down, Jin takes the roses from Jungkook who smiles.

The vicar starts to say what he says. I look at Jungkook and we both stand facing one another, he blushes and I hold both his hands and smile reassuringly. The vicar looks at me "jeon jungkook...please say your vowes" he nods and takes a deep breath

"I, jeon jungkook, take you, park jimin to be my lawfully wedded husband. I take you with all your faults and all your strengths, as I offer myself to you with all my faults and all my strengths. Before these witnesses I pledge to share my life openly with you, to speak the truth to you in love. I promise to show up everyday and try. I promise to honour and care for you, to cherish and encourage your own fulfillment as an individual through all the changes of our lives. I chose you as the person with whom I will spend my life with"

Jungkook has tears rolling down his cheeks making me tear up a little. The vicar smiles "park jimin?", I nod

"I park jimin,take you,jeon jungkook to be my lawfully wedded wife, I make this solemn promise to you; to be your lover when you need love, your doctor when you are ill, your army when you need to go to war,your umbrella when life rains down on you,your rock when you get weary,your shield when you need defence,your spirit when you feel drained,your pillow when you need rest,your voice when nobody can hear you,your ear when nobody will listen,your comfort when you feel pain,your hero when you are under duress, your sunshine when darkness falls.....I will be your answer when questions arise,your inspiration to overcome obstacles,a hand to hold when you're frightened,your kiss that wakes you everyday, and your "I love you" each day and night"

Tears roll down my cheeks and I chuckle a little when he covers his face with his hands. I move his hands and wipe his tears "don't cry beautiful....you're making me cry" he smiles "I'm sorry" I smile and then the vicar smiles "the rings" taehyung walks to us and holds the rings out. I pick Jungkooks one up and put it on his finger.

Jungkooks then smiles and picks my ring up

He puts it on my finger and taehyung sits back down. The vicar smiles "I now pronounce you husband and wife....you may kiss the bride" tears roll down my cheeks. Jungkook giggles and puts both his hands on my cheeks and pulls me down and I kiss him deeply and he kisses back.

I wrap my arms around his waist and everyone cheers.i pull away and he wipes my tears "don't cry jiminie" I chuckle "I'm just so happy" he gasps when I pick him up bridal style. Jin gives his bouquet back and I walk outside with him, he wraps his arms around my neck and everyone makes their way to the party venue.

I put jungkook down and look at him "park jungkook" he giggles "park jimin" I wrap my arms around him "I love you so fucking much" he kisses my cheek "I love you too.....we should go to the party" I nod and intertwine our hands and we make our way to the party

He's finally mine.....

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

332 50 13
"𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇, 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆." In a world where humans a...
10.4K 943 44
18+ mature content Taehyung snorted and turned back to Jungkook, advancing until he stood directly in front of him. "Hmm," he said scrutinising his...
16.6K 917 65
Vampires and Witches have been roaming around the Earth since the beginning of times, living alongside humans without making their presence known. Ju...
11.6K 455 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...