Deep in love {IzuOcha}

By Renji-kun09768

Just kind of decided to make this on my own time. So the plot may not make much sense, if it goes at a strang... More

The Thought
The Rescue Training P.1
The Rescue Training P.2
Eri's Visit: New Family
Eri's Visit: News Delivery
W.I.P.
Sparring
Possibility
Issues
News
The First Date P.1: Asking
First Date P.2: The Date
New beginnings
Big Thanks

Author's note.

1.1K 5 1
By Renji-kun09768

I apologize, but every other weekend I will not be able to update this. The reason being is that I go to my father's and he is very much against technology. I really do apologize but that's how it's going to be starting this weekend, Saturday August the 29th. I am working on the next chapter early Saturday but I will not be able to on Sundays, I know I said it would be daily, but this was not my decision... Again, I do apologize for this not being the update you wanted.

~sincerly, Renji/ Renji-kun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 1.8K 30
(𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕋𝕎𝕀𝕃𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 𝕊𝔸𝔾𝔸) 𝘐𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦'𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸...
22.6K 958 31
TECHNICAL ISSUE, PLEASE READ: THE FIRST CHAPTER IS NOT THE ACTUAL FIRST CHAPTER. A glitch has scrambled the order of the chapters; I don't know if it...
48.9K 380 20
Sans has never loved someone ever,but once he met chara he always felt a weird connection with her,besides wanting to kill her every day.Chara felt t...
9.5K 190 38
[Book 4 is out!] {This is the third book to my first book, 'Grace and Love'. This book might make some call backs to my second book, 'Little Moments'...