The Rescue Training P.1

Izuku and Ochako thought and thought, but they never could think how to ask the other. Several other students started to notice the crushes they had on each other, it was very obvious.
"H-Hey, Uraraka-san!," Said a very shy Izuku.
"Hey, Deku-kun!," Said a tired Ochako, blushing a little. They both were walking to class when they had this encounter. Izuku looked at her and noticed her blushing.
"Uraraka-san, your face is a little red," Said a slightly concerned Izuku,"Are you ok?"
"Y-Yeah!," Ochako said defensively. They both looked at each other and Izuku sighed.
"If you say so," He said then smiled a little. It was almost as if he might have known why Ochako was blushing, he didn't.
"W-What's got you so happy Deku-kun?," Asked Ochako nervously. She was convinced that he knew.
"Oh, you didn't hear?," Asked Izuku.
"Hear what?," Asked Ochako confused and relaxed now.
"Eri is going to be visiting soon!," He said smiling brightly.
"Oh, that's so cool!," Ochako said smiling a little, feeling a little jealous that he was so excited about someone else.... Even though he always saw Eri as a little sister, she knew that he would never date her because of the age difference. (NO DEKU X ERI HERE,THAT IS GROSS! This was for random plot)
"Yeah, it is!," Said Izuku. They both arrived at class and listened to Aizawa.
"Ok, today you will all be in a team project. It will be a capture the dummy, which ever team gets to the dummy and secures it back at their base wins" Said a very tired Aizawa as he fell asleep. They all selected their teams.
The teams!
1: Kirishima and Bakugou
2: Denki and Jiro
3: Tsu and Mina
4: Tokoyami and Sero(This one isn't for a ship, running out of ideas)
5: Izuku and Ochako
6: Mineta and Invisible (this is not a ship, and I forgot her name ;w;)
7: Momo and Todoroki

     The teams gathered up, some not as happy as others, but did so never the less. After the buzzer went off they all rushed to the rescue dummy. *With Momo and Todoroki*
     "Hey, Todoroki-kun," Momo said,"What's your dad like?"
     "Well, he has no shame and he's a very foul person," Todoroki said.
     "How is that?," She asked,"He is the number one her-"
     "He doesn't deserve to be... He put my family through Hell," He said and his fire and ice formed on his skin a little.
     "I'm so sorry Todoroki-kun," Momo said and looked down. The two continued to search for the dummy.

{More to be added soon, I will work on this as soon as possible. It will be updated daily if all goes to plan.}