Eri's Visit: New Family

{Ok, before we start the story, just wanted to say thank you all for staying here this long. I really do appreciate it, I'm honestly just doing this as a side hobby and it is really fun, so I really like that people enjoy my hobby. Besides that, I am considering making some social media so people can keep track of this story and I can explain if I am going to be late on a chapter. That will be decided in the next few chapters, with that all said, enjoy the new chapter!)

     Izuku, Ochako, and Iida were hanging out at the entrance of the school, when a familiar dadzawa yelled.
     "Hey, Midoriya!," Aizawa yelled,"Come here and get Eri!"
     "Ok, be there in a minute," Izuku responded and went to get Eri. Iida and Ochako waited for Izuku to return while over all just talking.
     "Back!," Izuku yelled and was carrying a small girl with grayish white hair and a small horn near her forehead.
     "Hey!," Iida and Ochako yelled and smiled, seeing the girl.

View on Aizawa and Izuku's conversation:
     "Hey," Izuku said to Aizawa and smiled at the girl he had with him.
     "Hello Mr.Deku!," The girl smiled and giggled.
     "Hey, Midoriya.... I need to talk to you before you two leave," Aizawa said and pulled Izuku away,"I want you to take care of Eri, you've already proven you'll do what it takes.... I just think that it would make sense since I can't take care of her all the time." Izuku was surprised at this, he knew what he had to say.
     "I'd be honored sir," Izuku said and bowed,"I will do whatever it takes to protect her."
     "Good," Aizawa said and smiled,"You two may go now." Aizawa left as this returns to the present.

{Ok, that is the end of this chapter. But I will definitely add an additional part to this. New characters will be joining in soon, with that, thanks for reading and have a good day}