First Date P.2: The Date

{Ok, I am sorry but the delay in the time a story comes out will last a while. I apologize}

     The two went into the restaurant and got a table. They were very awkward because they didn't know what to do. Izuku tried to break the ice however.
     "H-Hey Uraraka-san, how was your day?," Izuku asked with a warm smile after.
     "O-Oh, it was good! What about you?," Ochako asked with a nervous blush. She wanted this for so long but didn't know what to do.
     "Mine was good, especially since you said yes to this," Izuku said with a sigh. He loved her, but wanted to make sure she liked him.
     "I-It's not problem.... To be honest with you," Ochako stated,"I've liked you since year one." Izuku was surprised by this however, he didn't expect a confession
     "I've liked you too!," Izuku exclaimed in a surprised tone. Ochako was speechless, the both liked each other. It was a while before the dinner ended and it was pretty late when the were heading back. They felt awkward and then Izuku turned to Ochako.
     "Ok.... I apologize dinner was so awkward.... But I have to ask you something, I need closure," Izuku said," Will you be my girlfriend?" Ochako was speechless, she blushed and hugged him tightly.
     "Of course, I love you Deku-kun!," Ochako exclaimed and teared up. Izuku was now bright red and hugged her back. After this exchange they both smiled and were now at the dorm lobby, no one was there. Izuku took this opportunity and gave her a peck on the cheek before going to wash up. Ochako's face was bright red again and she washed up as well.

{Ok, yes, I am finally getting into the dating stories. Yay!! Just saying, I was running out of hinting ideas ;w;. Though this is the case, THERE WILL BE NO LEMON STUFF TILL THEY ARE OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL. That is illegal UwU}