W.I.P.

{Ok, sorry for the discord thing. I just thought it would be better for fans (the very few I have ;-;) to chat about it or suggest some ship placements, maybe a spin off storyline or special edition. Btw, W.I.P. is the actual name of the chapter}

     Izuku and Ochako both got ready for their school proclaimed "date." Both of them were nervous and didn't want to mess this up. Izuku put on a green hoodie with a pink heart on it with some jeans. Ochako had put on a white T-Shirt with some sweatpants. The meet was supposed to be casual so they didn't want to dress up fancy. They both met at the school exit.
     "H-Hello Uraraka-san!," Izuku said and smiled, waving at his friend.
     "Hello Deku-kun!," Ochako smiled and waved back. The two made their way to a small Japanese restaurant.
     "So, about what Mina said earlier," Ochako said,"I guess this is kind of a date."
     "Y-Yeah, I guess it is," Izuku said smiling. The two felt very awkward and just went into the restaurant. Time went by and the two had a lot of fun just hanging out. This may not have really been a date, but they both felt like it was.
     "He should probably head back to the dorms," Izuku said with a sigh,"tonight was really fun though."
     "Y-Yeah!," Said Ochako with a little blush on her face. The two started to head home when they were suddenly jumped by a few small criminals.
     "Give us all your money, the both of you stupid kids," Said one of them.
     "I-Izuku, maybe we should just do it and go home," Ochako said and shook a little, she didn't want to fight. One of the criminals got tired however and shot Ochako in the shoulder.
     "Uraraka-san!," Izuku yelled with a tear going down his face,"Hold on...." He stood up and his quirk activated at 20%, he was mad... No, furious that they did that.
     "I'm going to make you pay!," He quickly took down a few of the criminals and one soon remained. The criminal shot him in the stomach, but the enraged Izuku punched him in the face. He soon passed out on the sidewalk from the blood loss.
     "Deku-kun!," Ochako yelled and went to him, she called to police as she did so. After a few hours they were at the school and Izuku was awake. They both were healed thanks to Recovery Lady and they walked out of the nursery.
     "Sorry about the criminals," Izuku said sadly,"They really ruined tonight."
     "It's not your fault, Deku-kun!," Ochako said hugging him with a few tears,"I'm just happy you're ok!" Izuku blushed and hugged back. They both soon parted ways after calming down and went to their rooms. Soon after they both realized something.
     "I JUST WENT ON A DATE WITH URARAKA-SAN/DEKU-KUN!!!!," They both thought, almost yelling it out their mouths.

{Ok, I'll admit that this is probably the longest if not one of the longest chapters I've made in this. I probably will make a longer one, but I wanted to give a thanks for viewing this. Have an amazing day!}