Eri's Visit: News Delivery

{Ok, I'll be honest here, this specific chapter is a filler and character development chapter. I am trying not to rush too hard in the ship, so I am doing a few more chapters after this... So suggest some ideas and I will do my best to add it in. Now, enjoy the chapter ^^}

     Izuku and Eri smiled and waved at the other two. They stand in a group and smile
     "Guess who finally has an adopted dad" Izuku said and looked at Eri
     "Eri.... But does that mean that she won't be able to visit?," Ochako said, frowning a little. While she did want Izuku's attention, she did really like Eri.
     "The opposite, I'm technically a father now," Izuku smiled as Eri giggled. They both hug each other and seemed happy. Iida seemed upset at this fact being the rule following person he was.
     "You're not allowed to adopt a child until you are over 18 Midoriya, sorry but you are not-," Iida was interrupted be Izuku
     "Actually, Aizawa sensei said I could. Eri is my child now" Izuku said with a sigh.
     "Well, I personally think you'll be an amazing father Deku-kun!," Ochako said smiling.
     "T-Thanks Uraraka-san," Izuku said, blushing a little. He loved Eri as a his own child, but he wanted Ochako to say that if they ever got together. He thought for a while and smiled.
     "Hey, Uraraka-san... Do you want to go to that new restaurant this afternoon?," He blushed bright red and looked at Ochako
     "U-Um," Ochako didn't expect that and blushed bright red,"Yeah... Y-Yeah!" Izuku and Ochako both looked like a cherry and looked away together. Iida and Eri were confused until Mina came over.
     "Hey, is Eri here to visit?," She smiled and looked at Ochako and Izuku, her smile then turning into a smirk,"And did something happen between you two?"
     "Well, u-um, Izuku just asked me to go to a restaurant," Ochako said and was still blushing a little.
     "So you two are going on a date!?," Mina squealed and then celebrated.
     "N-No!," Izuku and Ochako yell as the blush an even brighter shade of red. After a while most of the other students knew about Izuku adopting Eri. Mina told a few other people about the "date" and kept reading the two about it.