Multiple Mates (Complete)

By ArdenTownsend

On the night of Meredith 16th birthday she shifted. When she came back from her birthday pack run and shifted... More

Reviews and Comments
Part 1 โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER ONE- BIRTHDAYโœ”๏ธ
Chapter Two- Double Mark โœ”๏ธ
Chapter Three- The Doctor โœ”๏ธ
Chapter Four- the mating โœ”๏ธ
CHATER FIVE- the gift โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER SIX- pampering and celebration โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER SEVEN- Rogue and Travel โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER EIGHT- legend story โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER NINE- The mole โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TEN- the trial โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER ELEVEN- Fighting werebears โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWELVE- the final goodbye โœ”๏ธ
Author's note after chapter 12 โœ”๏ธ
Part Two โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER THIRTEEN- the journals โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER FOURTEEN- the battle begins โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER FIFTEEN- saving the injured โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER SIXTEEN the fallen memorial โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN- their arrivalsโœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN- the pups debutโœ”๏ธ
Part 3 โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER NINETEEN- the elemental returns โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY Fighting the Fire โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE- house arrangements โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE the ghost โœ”๏ธ
Part 4 โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN โœ”๏ธ
Part 5 โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTTER TWENTY-EIGHT- the taking โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER THIRTY โœ”๏ธ
Author's note after chapter 30 โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE- the trial โœ”๏ธ
Chapter Thirty-two: votings โœ”๏ธ
THIRTY-THREE- the honeymoon โœ”๏ธ
Author's note โœ”๏ธ
The Pupsโœ”๏ธ
Characters and Cast โœ”๏ธ
Fyi โœ”๏ธ

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO royalty returns โœ”๏ธ

630 34 8
By ArdenTownsend

We have been here a week and today we are having a joining ceremony. We have figured out we need communication for warnings. The other night they had 5 rouges cross over and our warriors could only call for our backup and Alpha Issac was not informed until after the fact. We knew we had to get better communication going.

FLASHBACK
We called together an Alpha and council meeting for the next morning. We had the head council,
Marcia Wilson at the meeting. 
We had Alpha Issac (Silver Moon);
Alpha Angelo (Blue Moon);
Alpha to be Jacob (Blue Moon);
Elder Alpha Ezra there with
Alphas to be Lance (Silver Dawn)
and Alpha to be Mitch (Silver Heart);
Alpha Meri (Ewok in Sky);
Alpha Conrad and Alpha Conway (Lycan);
Alpha Garrett and Alpha Jarrett (Moon Valley)
Plus the four infant pups were there.
Tom, Joe, Salt, Pepper, Elsa and Ella (Riverbend Pack)

The gavel banged, "I call this meeting to order," Council woman Marcia calls out. The first order of business is..."

Meri stood up and says, "before any order of business can be decided there are things that must be addressed."

Council Marcia sighed, "I expected many arguments and interruptions tonight. We even on the council all placed $25 bets on who it would be. No one picked you Meri, so the orphanage fund will benefit us all being wrong."

Meri laughed, "that sounds like what we did as young pups. We bet lollipops on who would get upset first at various pack gatherings." She smiles at her brothers on that memory, "anyways the first order of business is we need to officially get all these minors with legal guardianship. This way all our decisions cannot be over turned later." Meri walks over to the door and opens it. "I want to first of all say, I never wanted to be an Alpha and make these types of decisions without a mate. Last night I had my first and last meeting as the Ewok Alpha. I contacted Elder Bartholomew and he has agreed to step into my position. He said his retirement from Alpha school is driving him and his mate crazy. I have no experience with teaching. Yet, I am suppose to lead an Elemental School as dean and Alpha until Bryant comes of age. As a pack last night we had a vote and 100% support went into my writing my resignation and Alpha Bartholomew stepping in. I plan to continue taking my online classes until I earn a degree in education. With a minor in pharmaceutical. I also am going to list him as official lead guardian of my children. With this council listed in order of rank to take over if ever needed. I call to a vote for support in my decision."

Bang bang goes the gavel, "now Meri you cannot call for a vote. You are done talking. What you do is officially ask, "does anyone have any questions about my proposal?"

Meri rolls her eyes. The gavel bangs again, "this is an official meeting. The rolling of eyes will not be permitted that shows disrespect. I expected better of you Meri."

Several Alphas spoke up at once. "I am not surprised." "She spent a lot of time grounded for that behavior." "Your mother and I use to threaten to glue your eyes shut so you could not roll them." She rolled her eyes at her brothers and father.

BANG BANG BANG "well you are being charge in contempt. You will pay $25 for every eye roll. That is $100."

"Wait, I only rolled my eyes twice and not 4 times."

"You rolled your eyes at me, your two brothers and father. That is 4 wolves, so is $100. Since your brothers and dad commented out of turn they will be charged $25 also for inciting your actions."

Meri smirks as her brothers and dad throw $25 into the jar. Meri looks at the council woman, "I have a feeling this is going to be an expensive night. Can we just keep track and write a check at the end of the night?"

Councilwoman Marcia agrees. Then Meri says, "does anyone have any questions about my stepping down with pack permission and Elder Alpha Bartholomew taking over and being Bryant's lead guardian?"

No one spoke up. Then Councilwoman Marcia banged her gavel, "I call for a vote, all who approve Meri's motion say yes."

Many voices rang out, "yes"

"Anyone opposes her motion?" No one replies, "motion carries. Now that you have an idea how I will carry out this meeting are their any questions before we carry on?"

Meri says, "can we carry a motion that says no gavels because that banging is loud."

Several voices said, "we agree."

Councilwoman says, "overturned. I will agree to bang less if there is no more contempt charges or arguments. You will decide how often it gets banged. There are many moans.

Elder Ezra speaks up, "Instead of going through each child individually I propose we list them all together. Only vote individually based on opposition to that child." He looks at Marcia and says, "does anyone have any questions about my proposal." Thankfully no one disagrees and all guardianships are approved. Then Delta Sarah's wolf showed up in her wolf form- Hidden Ginger to issue the children out. "Elsa and Elly called out to her, "what is your name?

Sarah whines and Bartholomew says, "I am here and no one will hurt you." He then turns toward the girls and says, "please do not yell or order her around. She was abused for many years."

They reply, "we are sorry Barthy." They look at her and says, "you smell like our mom. She smelled like rain water in a grassy meadow. We wondered if you were one of our older siblings they hid or if you were one kidnapped." Elsa pulls off her necklace. She pushes a button and a thumb drive opens up. She hands it to Garrett. Elly pulls her necklace off and does the same thing.

"If we touch her it will activate her element. Which is why we asked her name. We know she is an elemental and smells like mom. We wanted to know her wolf name."

Meri walks up to her and ask, "can I tell them your name." She nods. "Her human name is Sarah and her wolf name is Hidden Ginger."

There faces fall, "so she is not a lily."

Barth smiles at them, you are looking for wolves with Lily's in their name?"

"Yes, after our oldest 2 sets of twin siblings were killed, mom and dad had a few more sets of twins and triplets, but dad would sneak them to various orphanages. He kept track of them on these thumb drives. Mom had a dream We were going to be her last pups. She was so upset that dad made a secret room off theirs. We were never allowed out together. Then my two uncles met their mates and each had a set of twins. They were also hidden in the room with us. One night salt and pepper got sick. They almost died. We found out that they food had been poisoned. My uncle called for a doctor and after that our secret was out.

Then a couple weeks later we were attacked. Mom told us to do the hidden river trick and hide my cousins and us. It was then we met Garrett and Jarrett. We were told not to share these disk until we were in front of the royalty nanny. We thought Hidden Ginger was one of our sisters, but she is not a lily. She is however an elemental. She is a nanny to the royal babies."

Barth replies, "In biology we learned that curcuma petiolata is also known as jewel of Thailand. It is a member of the ginger family. This plant has a few other names: siam tulip, hidden ginger, hidden lily or queen lily. Her wolf kept her safe by not using the name lily, but one of the nicknames. Now let us figure out when she was born."

Hidden Ginger back out of the room and was looking for an outfit. One of the warriors said, here take my shirt and pulled it off. He opened a door and said, "go change in there." She went into the room, changed and came back.

She looked at the warrior and whispered, "thank you," and walked back into the room.

Several alphas were standing talking while looking at the screen.

Sarah finally said, "I changed 4 years ago on April 16."

Jarrett said, "
April 18-
baby girl dropped off at Jasper pack orphanage.
baby boys dropped off silver beam orphanage. (Hope safe but caught a scent of a leach, so left other boy here.

Elder Ezra says, "I remember that we had two pups dropped off that day. One during the night. Then one in the middle of the afternoon. Issac was a year or two old and was before Jacob. I never thought a possibility of them being twins.

Alpha Issac put out a mind link, "will all wolves with April birthdays and are 20!years old please report to Alpha's office ASAP."

There were 4 wolves that shows up and Sarah is disappointed that it was not the guy who gave her his shirt. She knew he was not her mate, but she did wonder who he was. She felt connected to him.

Sarah was afraid to trust her feelings. Elsa and Ella went outside into the yard. Elsa was carrying a pitcher of water. She threw it at her sister. Her sister twirled her hands and it started heading toward her hand. It hit her hand and flew up into the air and came back down in her other hand. The water disappeared. All the sudden Tom had it flying from his hand toward Salt and she sent it two different ways. Some toward Pepper and some toward Sarah. All the sudden it froze in mid air. Sarah touch and flicked the frozen water and went toward two of the wolves. They caught the various ice with their hand and sent it flying toward Elsa who guide all the water back into the pitcher.

"Sarah, these are our brothers. We will all go to the clinic and have the doctor do DNA test to verify. Though I do wonder what are your names and wolves name are?"

One reply is " Shawn and wolf, Siam" and the other said "My wolf name is Curcuma, but I am just called Cuma and my human name is River."

The meeting was adjourned until after lunch. The children and Meri were not there for the afternoon session.

FLASH BACK ENDS

The next day all the packs showed up as ordered by their alphas. Councilwoman Marcia stood you on stage, Good morning. I know today many of you wonder why you are called here. The past couple of days, several Alphas have come together. We discovered that Elementals have returned. Then so has our King and Queen. They brought forth Dagian and Farra. This is our future King and Queen."

One of the people in the audience says, "you expect us to believe these two whelps are our future King and Queen? How do we know not a trick for Alpha Issac to take power?"

The councilwoman sighs, "one more outburst like that I will start doing contempt fines here. The other night we raised $254,061 toward the orphan fund. Before I was interrupted I was going to prove it." She then stares down the audience. "Many of us have heard the legend of the return of the king and queen. They would return along with then elementals to prepare us to take on a great evil that is heading out way. We would know when Elementals would start to appear. Plus the royalty would return and do something that no pup has done since the last royalty." She looks at the pups, "SHIFT." Before the various packs are two white pups. They all bow to the new king and queen. Then watch them as they wrestle and play. They play until they fall asleep. Then they transform back into their human forms.

"The council last night met in private. In three weeks from now we will host the mating gatherings again. We will continue to have all our packs where scent begone until the night of the hide and seek run.

The day after the hide and seek run well do a mateless raffle. All males 25 and older who are mateless will participate in a drawing. Any female from age 20-25 will have their names out into the drawing by their Alphas. Then she-wolves who are 26 and older can request their names be out in the drawing. Then each male wolf can choose which age group they wish to drawl a name from. The she wolf will be brought forward and marked.

But there is one catch. When both are on stage all singles will be asked to do one more whiff to ensure their mate isn't here. If no response then the male will mark his raffle mate and go complete the mating bond.

The next night we will have a combination coordination and mate ball. We will crown a new acting king. Him and his mate will stay acting king and queen until the new king and queen are of age to take control."

"Who will be named acting King and Queen?" Someone called out from the crowd.

"We have three members who are eligible for this role based on our ancient laws. It has to be blood ties to the king and queen. Plus be or has been an Alpha. This makes from the king side: his parents and grandparents. From the queen side this makes her grandparents."

The night of the ball each adult member 16 on up who have joined the union will be eligible to vote. At the stroke of midnight the votes officially end. The three eligible kings and queens will come to the stage. The winner will be crowned."

Now today all wolves from the packs will line up. Each member 16 years on up from all packs lined up.  Each alpha was given a ceremonial knife. The first alpha would cut their palm and his own. Each alpha will  say, "we are joining our packs together do you accept us as your alphas. They would reply yes and our palms touched and we merged together. The recipient had to do this with each alpha. If they moved fast it was only one cut needed, but if  they moved slow they got several cuts cuts since we healed so fast.  Once it was realized moving fast was what was needed for just one cut we quickly got through the line. This opened the mind link between all of us. Afterwards we went on a pack run. The elders and pregnant she-wolves stayed behind to watch the pups. They did one round about pack lands. Then they went back and gathered the ones who could not shift . They climbed on wolves backs. The infants and toddlers were placed in special bags and carried. Then we ran to the lake where we had the first barbecue as the Golden Rhelm Pack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.1K 52
** Please read The Alpha's Beta (BOOK 1) before this, or you might get a little bit lost along the way :) ** Life, it's not always fair. It never tur...
97.5K 3.6K 52
/Highest Ranking : #746 in werewolf 5-26-17 / Started: May 2017 / Ended: December 2017 "I can't," was my reply. "I just.... I c-can't." His concern s...
1.8M 90.5K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...
20.6K 1.9K 63
Five hundred years ago, the Moon Goddess created the werewolves, as many other Gods had also created a race of their own. She gave them a gift...a fa...