Redamancy (Kise Ryota)

By dark-night-hero

(n.) The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty

Sixteen

1K 40 7
By dark-night-hero

Meeting The Parents

"Why are you shaking? Are you cold?"

You asked Ryota wheb you notice who much his hand was trembling as he hold on into your, plus the fact that it was cold.

"Are you sick? I could cancel this off, just give me a minute to talk to my parents"

You stated, about to get your phone but then he hold your hand, making you look up into him and saw him shaking his head.

"I'm fine"

He stated, looking away from you

"I'm just nervous"

He stated, cheeks blushing as he squeeze your hand.

It took you a moment to realize what he just said before you let out a chuckle. Squeezing his hand back as you pull it up and giving it a quick kiss.

"You know"

You open up both of your palms and started comparing them as you lean on his shoulder, snuggling closer as you are both seated on the bus on your to your parents house.

after all they are starting to doubt the famous Kise Ryota was really your boyfriend

"My hands are really small compared to yours"

You stated, looking closely as you once again intertwine your fingers before you place it back on your pocket.

"Are you sure it's okay for you to spend Christmas at our place?"

"Yup! My sisters even made me bring this Christmas cake"

He stated, referring to the cake on his lap.

"Besides, I get to meet your family (First name)-chii!"

"hush Ryota, we're in public"

You said with a smile, looking out on the window only to notice it's snowing already.

You felt the hood of your fluffy jacket being lift up to your head, making you look up to Ryota. He only smile at you.

"Rest up, I'll wake you up before our stop"

It was almost 3 pm when you reach the footsteps of your home, you are standing in front of your parents home hand in hand with Ryota as you press the doorbell outside the gate.

It was a two hours travel after all, it was quite ling and cold by this weather. Soon your older brother emerge from the door, and as soon as he saw you, you heard him scream "Hey everyone! Hime's back!" before running towards the gate.

As soon as he unlock the gate, heck you don't even know why it was locked in the first place. He quickly perform a headlock on you, causing you to grip on Ryota's hand as you laugh cry.

"By the way hime, who's this?"

He said as soon as he drop you off, backing off for a moment before suddenly looking at Kise head to toe, and you swear by his hold on your hand, he stiffen.

"My boyfriend"

You roll your eyes at him, followed by a duh

"Anyways, ain't you gonna invite us inside? The way to treat a guess is to invite them inside Hans, not allow then to freeze outside"

He chuckle at your words

"Whatever hime, go inside"

He stated and started walking ahead.

You followed him but then stop then you realize your boyfriend was pin on his place.

"Ryota?"

He then blink, looking down at you.

"Come on, let's go inside"

You smile, pulling his scarf down to reveal his whole handsome face and give him a peck on his lips.

It was enough to make him high moral after doing that, you pull him inside the house, making sure to keep the gate close behind him and started heading out towards the front door. Removing your outdoor shoes and putting on your indoor slippers, same goes to Ryota. You gave each other once last look before heading inside the living room where you family should be right now.

And you're right, as soon as the two of you walk in, all eyes are into you. No scratch that, all eyes was on Kise who was now on his simple gray long sleeves turtle neck top and a pair of black jeans. With yours matching his expect its color black and a leggings, Kise carrying yours and his bag .

"Oh right"

You stated, suddenly pushing Kise in front of you

"(First name)-chii?!"

He suddenly look back to you

"This is my boyfriend, Kise Ryota"

You smirk at your family

Everybody was there, your uncles from your father side, your cousins and your older brother that was two years younger than you and your younger brother that was in the same age as Ryota, almost two years younger than you. Except your Dad, though you could see your mother and other aunts in the kitchen.

Then there was a laugh, followed by a whine in every corner of the room, somehow confusing Ryota.

One of your cousin approach him, asking if he really is your boyfriend.

"O-of course! Me and (First name)-chii has been dating almost a year now"

He utter, but he manage to reply. You roll your eyes at your cousin

The one asked him who you two meet, he was a quick one to explain and hard time telling them. You could tell that everyone of them is starting to suffocate him by asking questions all in one go not giving him any break so you decided to step in, warping your arms around your boyfriend, which also cause your aunts and uncles to wolf whistle.

"Chill out will you all? Give him some space"

You butt in

"Eh, come on (Nickname) how do we really know if he really was your boyfriend. I mean, this is Kise Ryota we're talking about here. You couldn't be his girlfriend unless you have something dirty up your sleeves"

You heard one of your cousin, Quenie, your female cousin in the same age as Kise and a huge fan of him.

You saw the change of glimpse in Kise eyes, his usual cheerful one turning into a cold one, something you usually see when you see him talking into some random stranger, warm yet cold, like really really cold. You are fully aware of his two face attitude and was glad to see both sides of him. You tip toe and ruffle his hair, making him look at you.

"Don't mind her, she was a fan of yours"

You added, stealing glance to your cousin only to see her blushing at your words.

That continue for awhile, but then you felt uneasiness by the fact that your you haven't seen your father yet and it's been two hours and Kise did manage to finally gain his confidence enough to leave him all alone talking to your cousins, bother and uncles. Probably about basketball.

"Ryota, I'm heading out to the kitchen. Do you want something?"

You stated, making him look back at you on his mid conversation with one of your uncles.

"Something warm would be nice (First name)-chii"

He smile at you and you have him a nod before proceeding to the kitchen

Silently making two cups of hot chocolate, you felt someone approach you but never even bother to look back.

"Zup mom"

"Oh so you finally decided to greet me, you rebel child"

She pinch you on your side, making you hiss in pain

"rebel child? Oh my, Mom. I'm offended"

You scoff, trying your best to lie but she only smack you on your arm

"Offended? Oh please we have Yukio to report to us child."

You pout

"At least recognize me as a smartass rebel child. I never failed by exams"

You pout as you started pouring the hot water on the cocoa mix

There was silence, your mom suddenly leaning against the counter but not that you mind, you just continue to mind your own business and was about to leave with two hot mugs in hand when you heard your mother speak once again.

"He was a fine young man (Nickname)"

You smile at this and proceeded back in the living room.

Only to almost drop the mug in your hand when you saw your father pointing his metal bat right in front of Ryota who was now holding his hands up in the air like a criminal in which he is not!

"Pa!"

You shout that cough the attention of your father and Kise and everyone in the room who seems to be watching a movie

"What are you doing with my boyfriend?!"

You added, shoving the mug on your younger brothers hand and was about to butt in when you saw your father look at you and give you a disapproving look as if knowing what you're about to do

"I'm simply asking him a question"

"Oh yeah, like started pointing a metal bat at his face is asking a question--"

"I love (First name)-chii sir. I have no intention of leaving her too her, infact I plan to marry her sir. I even proposed to her a few time yet end up rejected. I really love her sir! please allow me to date your daughter!"

Austine, your younger brother who was currently drinking one of the hot chocolate you made him hold chocked on his drinks by the mention of proposal Ryota said. You blush too, watching as Kise Ryota bow in front of your father, making sure not to get himself hit by the bat accidentally.

It was silent for awhile as you get pin in your place, Kise keeping his head bow as he stare at the ground waiting for your father's approval as everybody was waiting for the same thing. You watch your father lower the metal bat, before he started chuckling.

Kise nervously raise his head and give you a look, you just look back at him before you father clap his hand. Making both of you turn your attention towards him.

"Alright, in one condition"

Kise gulp, ready to accept whatever could it be when your father hand him the bat he was holding earlier

"Give me an autograph"

You facepalm totally forgetting the fact that your father is a fan of basketball.

"I'm sorry, it must be pretty stressful event for you"

You apologize as he sit in between your legs as you dry off his hair as he sits on your carpet

It was almost midnight and your parents insisted you should both satay in your room for some of your relative would be using the guess room.

"It is!"

He burst out, suddenly turning to face you, both hands resting on your tights

"I was really scared to death! but then when be ask me to leave you if I'm only going to hurt you, I know I have to answer and not let my fear get into me"

You chuckle at his words, and started drying his hair once again not minding the position you two are in.

"My mom says the cake was delicious by the way"

"I baked it, well more like ask for my sister's help to bake it"

"what? wait I thought that was bought?!"

You look down at him

"Well... When I told them I'll be staying at your parents place for at Christmas they started screaming at me about good of having first impression so yeah"

He rub the back of his neck, you smile at him.

"That was so sweet of you"

You stated, rubbing his cheeks as you look down at his kneeling position in between your tights.

But then one of your brother, Austin think it would be the best to caught the two of you off guard as he open the door without knocking, causing you to squeeze Kise as you startle in between your tights, causing him to hold on into it as you lean back looking at the door.

"Kise-niisan how do i beat this mon-.... Oh..... Just use condom and keep it down"

Then slam your bedroom door behind him before you could even react.

Suddenly there was an awkward tension between the two of you after realizing the position you two are in, and in a matter of seconds the two of you are a meter apart, facing the other way to prevent each other from seeing your now blushing face.

Minutes turn into hours, before you knew it the two of you were now laying in the bed, it was dark yet the moonlight passing through the curtain was the only source of light, there was a space in between the two of you.

Not because the two of you fight but maybe because you respect each other's space. But then wide awake, you turn to your other side where you saw Kise's back turn on you. He was now wearing a simple white long sleeves and his pajamas, you wearing yours too.

Though the heater was already on, you can't help but to feel cold. Or maybe because you just want to feel him right now. NOT IN THAT WAY.

"Ryota?"

It was husky , your voice when you spoke his name

You just heard him hummed in return, making you wonder if he was in a brink of sleep. In return you didn't reply, thinking about sleeping too then he suddenly turn to his side to face you.

"(First name)-chii"

shit

That was the first thing to came on your mind when you heard his husky voice. Nevertheless you look at him, and you where right, he he was blinking furiously as if trying his best to stay awake that you almost felt bad calling his name.

"Is there something wrong?"

He yawn

"Come closer?"

You said, almost whisper but he heard it and started moving towards you and mindlessly pull you into a hug, spooning you.

"better?"

He said above whisper

"better"

you snuggle close to him

Soon, you fell asleep

Fun Fact

▪ Unlike your father and older brother, Austin isn't a fan of sports so Kise thought it would be hard to get close to him, turns out he was playing the same thing Kise used to play and eventually they became friends and brothers

▪ Your mother and Kise get along pretty well

▪ You usually spend your Christmas at Kasamatsu's house but this year your parents insisted you to go home with your boyfriend

▪ You will be spending your new year at Kise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 699 28
Loving may be painful, especially if the person you love is in love with someone else. But you can't hate that person because you adore them. What a...
53 0 11
"𝘕𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯. 𝘖𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧�...
544K 24.1K 119
[🅈🄰🄽🄳🄴🅁🄴 🄺🄽🄱 x 🄼🄰🄻🄴 🄾🄲] [𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘨: 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘔𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘉𝘛𝘚] 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙜𝙪�...
7.3K 256 12
Ryōta Kise was one of the Generation of Miracles who now plays at Kaijō High. He is known for his copying abilities, this means that he can copy ever...