๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹ ๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’ (๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๏ฟฝ...

Por balenciaganovels

๐€ ๐…๐„๐„๐๐ˆ๐' ๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ... Mรกs

COPYRIGHT
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
Authors note- READ AND RESPOND
019
020
Authors note
021
022 ๐„๐‚๐“๐€๐’๐˜
023
024
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
AUTHORS NOTE READ N RESPOND.
047
048
049
050
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐๐Ž๐–
GO READ
READ AND RESPOND
READ AND RESPOND
READ AND RESPOND - COLLEGE BOY FEENIN
go read feenin' for a soul tie

025

13.4K 991 532
Por balenciaganovels

This story WILL NOT be in Raseems POV a lot so do not get used to it Bc it's a lot of work and thinking for me.

I also have been going through a lot, someone close to me has passed away so hang in there with me with the updates.

𝚁𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙴𝙼 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"I know the fuck you lying." Was the first word that came out Armani's mouth when Raseem pulled off his hoodie broadcasting his tattoo. It wasnt a new one, he had gotten it before he was taken into the family. "Boy I know you ain't go and get a tattoo when I said no."

"Ma I got this back when I was in Chicago, ask Nasir." Raseem said looking at his arm. "I wouldn't disrespect you like that after you took me in and away from my evil ass momma." Raseem mugged the air at the thought of her.

"I hope it's not no dumb ass tattoo like real niggas don't die cus I'm sick of that shit." Armani said. "What do it say?"

"It's a bible verse." Raseem said.

He was currently getting ready for yet another school day when Armani had walked in with his physical for sports in hand.

"What it say?" She asked.

"When you go through deep waters,
I will be there with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
You will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
You will not be burned up;
The flames will not consume you.
-Isaiah 43:2" Raseem read the tattoo to her.

"That's beautiful...I love it, you know all my tattoos have different meanings but we'll talk about that another day, hurry up and get ready and no more tattoos or that's your ass." Armani said walking out with Savior in her right arm.

Raseem decided to just wear something simple so he pulled on a black and green backwood shirt and ripped jeans. Then grabbed his pine green Jordan 1s and a black hoodie and went downstairs after grabbing his phone and AirPods.

"You ready?" Armani asked with Savior holding her hand.

Savior let go of her hand and began to walk slowly over to Rah before he fell on his butt in front of him. Rah chuckled and picked up Savior switching his phone to the other hand.

"Stealing my baby and stuff." Armani shook her head. "Come on and let's go."

"Man momma, I already don't wanna be there, can't you tell em I'm sick and you a doctor so can't you gimme a note?" Raseem asked.

"You taking your ass to school." Armani said. "Buckle Say into his car seats."

Once Rah buckled Savior in and he got in the car, they were on their way towards the dreaded school. Despite hating school, because he was the new kid he had picked up popularity— both good and bad— meaning females always seemed to have an excuse to say something to him and the males always looked at him some type of way like their was tension or pressure.

"So how was your first day?" Armani asked as she drove. Besides the music that was blasting, the car was quiet.

"It was decent." Rah shrugged. "I met this girl, and kinda shoved her hard as hell."

"Boy what I tell you bout putting your hands on females." Armani frowned.

"She should have opened her bug eyes instead of bumping me like she was stupid. I don't like her stanking ass." Rah said mean mugging the air. "Then the teacher gon tell me she was gon walk me to class like I care bout being late, least I'd find my way there."

"One, you not finna be late to no class unless there is valid reasoning and two, don't be pushing females cause a bump is a bump, it'd be different if she shoved you first." Armani said. "But even then you shouldn't shove her back."

"Yeah I hear you." Rah mumbled staring off into space. "Say momma crazy ain't she?" Rah mumbled looking over at Say who was chilling in his car seat with his pacifier in his mouth.

"See ma, Say agree that you crazy." Rah said. "But anyways, can I take Savior to school and act like he my child, I seen a bunch of youtubers do it."

"Boy hell na, so you can forget him in a class? So you can get kicked out?Un un." Armani shook her head. "Say your brother trying to lose you."

Rah frowned. "Wasn't nobody gon lose his big head, his ass be attached to me, I think he like me more than he like Nasir."

"He needa get over that lil bottle incident." Armani laughed. "Nas already apologized and he ain't feed him late since."

"It's okay Say id be mad too." Rah mumbled then smacked his teeth when he saw the school was coming into plain sight. "Momma make a u-turn, I think I left my book bag."

"Fool I can see that shit right there." Armani looked through the interior mirror.

"Well uh, I forgot my pencil." Rah said.

"Your teachers might give you one but huh." Armani reached into her glove compartment and pulled out a pen and pencil and handed both to him.

"Man I'm starting to think you tryna get rid of me, this is abuse, neglect, I feel neglected." Rah held his chest dramatically.

He gasped dramatically when the car pulled in front of the school. "I can't breatheeeee." He said.

"Boy—

"How do I breathe with no airrrr." Rah began to sing clutching his throat.

"Sometimes I really do be thinking you a crack head." Armani shook her head.

"First of all, the closest thing to crack I did was sniff the powder laundry detergent." Rah said.

"And why in the hell would you do that."

"Because I wanted to know what it smelled like." Rah shrugged. "I'll never forget when that powder went up my nose, that shìt was disrespectful."

(Y'all I actually did sniff powder detergent before 😭 so this part is based on a true story)

"Remind me to only buy tide pods from now on." Armani said. "Have a good day at school."

"Alright and bye ma." Rah opened the door and as soon as he did Say started crying.

"What do y'all be doing to my baby?" Armani asked looking back at him. "Say baby what's wrong."

"I told you he's grown attached to me, bye Say see you inna lil bit." Rah said kissing him on the cheek slowly backing away before he closed the door.

Rah watched Armani drive away, then put his AirPods in and pressed play on his Apple Music letting There He Go by Kodak Black blast in his ears as he joined the many kids and walked down the hall. He had gotten a hang of where things were surprisingly fast so he didn't have to ask anyone for guidance.

He stopped at his locker and put some of his stuff inside that he didn't need for the period. He pulled his phone out of his hoodie pocket and leaned against his locker until the bell rang.

He looked up every now and then checking to see if any one was headed towards their classes since he couldn't really hear. He looked back at his phone after he saw that everyone was chilling and watched a couple funny videos. He looked up again when he felt someone looking at him, and met eyes with Epiphany who quickly looked away and rolled her eyes turning back towards her friend.

He shrugged his shoulders unphased before he let out a yawn and watched the time. There was 2 more minutes left until the bell rung.

He heard somebody call his name and looked up to see where the source came from. He saw that it was Maurice and nodded his head in his direction.

Rah was a complicated person— he had his days where he was social but for the most part he wasn't, he liked hanging with a view but he also liked being known. He was what people called a popular loner.

He lowered the volume in his AirPods when he saw that Maurice was walking over.

"Wassup nig?" Maurice asked slapping hands with him.

"Wassgood?" Rah responded.

"I figured since you was new and all, you ain't really fuck with nobody yet so since we cool, I was thinking of introducing you to gang later on at lunch." Maurice said.

"Gang dont include Quincy right?" Rah raised his eyebrow. "Some shit ion like bout him."

"Nah Quincy not gang, he wish he was though." Maurice laughed. "That nigga a bitch."

"Been said that." Rah said. "But aight, I'm cool with the lunch thing."

The bell suddenly rang causing the many kids to start walking at once to their classes.

"Aight bruh, catch you in lunch." Maurice slapped hands with Rah.

After the handshake, Rah walked to class and sat back in his corner to the far left staring off into space. He didn't want no parts with school at all, all that was on his mind was sleep.

"Rah are you with us?" Mrs Perry asked making the class look back at him.

"Just cause she asked me a question don't mean y'all gotta turn y'all maggot asses around." rah said making some of the girls mouths drop.

"Boy I do not look like a maggot!" Some girl yelled making Rah look at her.

"You right, look is too nice, you ARE a maggot and your wig is lifting go fix it." Rah said making the class laugh including Epiphany. "Now as I was saying, yes I am with you."

"Damn he said you a maggot latrice." Rah heard someone say.

"Man fuck that nigga." Latrice said.

"Latrice watch your mouth! Raseem watch your mouth!" Ms.Perry said. "I will not tolerate this language in my classroom."

"But mrs.Perry." Rah said.

"What Mr.Carter." She sighed.

"If you say Latrice don't look like a maggot you a liar." Rah said. "She look like she don't wash."

"Do you want to fight?" Latrice suddenly said.

"Girl shut ya hives having ass up, if you come over here y'all gon think I'm Chris brown." Rah bluntly says making the class laugh loudly.

"Enough! Back to the lesson." Ms.Perry suddenly says making the class laughter hush immediately aside from the classic windex bottle laugh someone was still doing.

Latrice didn't say anything else to Raseem but he could feel her looking at him with a mug on her face. He yawned again and turned a page in his notebook to write notes. He decided not to say much else and paid attention to every single class he had up until lunch.  On his way out of History, Epiphany bumped him again causing him to stare at her back and bite his lip trying his best not to fling a book at her.

So fucking annoying bro. Raseem thought rubbing his temples as he made his way to lunch. He made it to the cafeteria and immediately his name was called from the other side. He walked over when he saw that it was Maurice and dapped him up.

"Y'all this that new nigga Raseem, he real cool people." Maurice introduced. "Raseem meet gang, gang meet Raseem."

"Wassgoody? Names Jamal."

"Wassup? I'm jabari."

"Jamal and Jabari, Aight." Raseem nodded his head sitting down beside Maurice.

"You that nigga that clowned Quincy?" Jamal asked. "That nigga annoying."

"On god he is." Jabari laughed. "Where you from?"

"Chicago." Raseem said keeping it short and sweet.

"I heard you called Latrice a maggot, she was ode mad yelling in the halls and shit." Maurice said.

"Talking bout she gon get ha boyfriend on you and shit." Jabari shook his head. "How she mad at you cause she look like a bug."

"That's what im saying." Raseem shook his head.

"But if there's pressure that nigga can come, Ian hiding from nobody."

"Yeah I can already tell you cool peoples." Jamal said.

"Niggas think they scaring somebody," Rah laughed wildly. "Ian scared of a bitch ass thing except god and my momma."

Rah had some anger issues that he kept under control for the most part. It was easy for him to lose his cool but it was becoming easier to control it.

"That's crazy how niggas on ya dick already and you ain't even been here that long." Jabari shook his head.

"What I'm saying, but like I said Ian hiding, and his girlfriend still ugly like a maggot, ugly onna inside and out."

"Mean ass nigga." Maurice laughed.

____________

Get my votes up thaaanks!

THOUGHTS?

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

110K 3.5K 32
๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€... ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€?
12.1K 292 17
-๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  , ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ- ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐–๏ฟฝ...
3.8M 132K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
74.2K 2.5K 20
Just read ๐Ÿ’™