Love and Respect

By lopa22joshi

Love stands along with 3 pillars in life, as the 4 pillar itself is love. 1) care 2) trust 3) respect... More

Chapter 1 - Intro
Chap 2 - Marriage
Chap 3 - First Night
Chap 4 - Stuck with her
Chap 5 - Leave
Chap 6 - New Morning
Chap 7 - At Office
Chap 8 - For Lunch and Dinner
Chap 9 - Hotel Room
Chap 10 - Hard Work
Chap 11 - Presentation
Chap 12 - At Lunch
Chap 13 - Home
Chap 14 - Riya's Plan
Chap 15 - Explanation
Chap 16 - Scene at Office
Chap 17 - Conversation
Chap 18 - Airport
Chap 19 - Family Dinner 1
Chap 20 - Family Dinner 2
Chap 21 - At Mehra House
Chap 22 - At Riya's Home
Chap 23 - Breakup
Chap 24 - Dadaji's Anger
Chap 25 - Sharing Bedroom
Chap 27 - Romantic Evening
Chap 28 - First Kiss
Chap 29 - Fair Chance
Chap 30 - Truth - Part 1
Chap 31 - Truth Part 2
Chap 32 - At The Hospital
Chap 33 - Family
Chap 34 - Emotional Side
Chap 35 - Shopping - Part 1
Chap 36 - Shopping - Part 2
Chap 37 - At Restaurant
Chap 38 - Moni's Plan
Chap 39 - Rudra's Support
Chap 40 - My Love
Chap 41 - New Relation
Chap 42 - Apologized
Chap 43 - Guilt
Chap 44 - Questions
Chap 45 - Last Day Of Trip
Chap 46 - Sick
Chap 47 - Birthday Party
Chap 48 - Health
Chap 49 - Respect Beyond Words
Chap 50 - Good News
51 - Kidnap - Part 1
Chap 52 - Kidnap - Part 2
Part 53 - Their Birth
Part 54 - Reunion

Chap 26 - Misunderstanding

191 6 0
By lopa22joshi

edited chapter. 

Rudra's POV

After breakfast, I and Mittali left for our offices. As usual, I drop her at the corner of the street and then drove to my office. I knew today I will be very busy because of two important meetings.

I heard a knock on my cabin door, "Come in." and Mohit entered and stood opposite my table and started briefing of today's schedule.

"Sir, there is one more important information," he said and I just raise my eyebrow gesturing him to continue.

"Sir, AI Company has withdrawn the tender which they applied to AAS Corporation." I looked in confusion to him and I could easily make out even he was confused with this information.  As AI company had a very good hold and were partners with AAS in many projects from the last three years and the tender was always in their favor and they were deserving one also and reason behind it was the hard work of Abhinav. 

"Mohit, go and search the reason for it. It has to be a serious one, otherwise, Abhinav would never make this sort of decision."

"Ok, Sir" saying this, Mohit left my cabin.

I was busy with my thoughts regarding this tender, Abhinav was the best businessman. He was 2nd in the ranking of the corporate world after me and elder to me by 3 years.  Polite, humble, introvert person. I use to secretly admire him for his behavior in public and character with the little information I had about him.

I came out of my trance when my phone started ringing and the receptionist told me that the people from the Advertising company have come to meet and show the final draft.

"Send them in my cabin directly." And then I kept the call. I was too tired and never wanted to go to the conference room, so I just called them in my cabin.

I heard a knock and allowed them to enter my cabin by stating "Come in"

They sat opposite my desk and handle me the slogans, from which I had to select for the cosmetic products which our company was launching on 50 anniversary function day. 

I never liked any of the slogans, so I just started to yell, but was cut in by the ringing of the phone, I pick up the receiver and just hold it my hand and started yelling "WHAT THE HELL, WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I WANT, AND COME UP WITH THIS BULLSHIT. HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU REVISED THIS, I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE? I HAVE NO INTEREST IN CONTINUING WITH YOUR COMPANY, I WILL FINE SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS MORE PROFESSIONAL COMPARE TO YOU PEOPLE."

And then put the receiver near my ears to know who had called me, but the person had already hung up the call and I could hear only

Beep.....

I told them to leave and continued with my work as I was in no mood to discuss with them. As I had another meeting in the next half an hour and was busy with the last-minute check on the papers I just forgot about the call. My day was a hectic one and once I was done I head towards home.

As soon as I entered the home, Moni and dadaji were throwing daggers on me. If looks could kill then I guess today they would have killed me nth no of times.

"What happened, why you people are looking at me like this?" I was confused to see their behavior and here goes my little sis scolding me followed by dadaji.

"Bhai why did you fought with bhabhi, hmmm answer right now," and I was shocked I never knew what happened and Moni blaming me 

"Moni why will I fight, I was busy in my office if you want you can check on my schedule and ask Mohit about it". And then I unlock my phone and pass on to her,  that she can check it. that neither I called my wifey nor texted her as I had no time. I was so busy that I skip my lunch also. 

"Beta, Mittali was upset when she came at home in the afternoon and her eyes were puffy, we thought you people would have fought" Dadji stated.

"No dadaji trust me I don't know any thing about it, I will talk to her, where is she?"

"She is in her room bhai go and talk to bhabhi" and I just nob and when upstairs in my room.

Mr Khan's POV

I just entered my office and I saw Sara waiting for me in the lobby and she greeted me once I was near to her and asked me for permission to say something. I just nob and she started,

"Mr. Khan, I want to tell you something, but... I don't know if it is appropriate to say it or not." Sara aroused my interest, and before I got a chance to speak, she continued saying,

"I know that Hetal is competent and she has helped you a lot in all these years, but she has also brought many troubles to you and the company. For instance, she knows that you want to gain more profit from the Oberoi Company's case, but she still took the liberty to change the wine party into a press conference. Naturally now you will make a lot less money than you were hoping for.

Sara saw that I wasn't too happy with her words but she still went on to add,

"You're the boss of this company. She gets her salary from you but she keeps helping the client's company save more money. Although she works here, she is only seen helping other companies. You'd better rethink your decision to employ her."

While listening to Sara's words, I recollected Hetal's performance in the company over the years.

In all these few years, Hetal had completed several big cases on her own. She was highly praised by all the client companies. I, who was her boss, seemed to be a nobody in front of her.

Sara continued saying,"Mr. Khan, I've heard that... she secretly takes bribe from the clients. She seems to work for you, but in fact, she takes a lot of advantage of her position to feather her nest."

"It's impossible!" I suddenly raised my head. I didn't believe that Hetal was such a person. "I've seen how Hetal grows into an excellent worker in this company over these years. She is absolutely not that kind of a person," I said.

"Mr. Khan, are you sure about that?" Sara was certain that I didn't trust Hetal any longer. So, as long as I remained suspicious of Hetal's behavior, she might have a chance to get promoted and replace her. "Do you think that she is still the same person you hired years back?

"What do you want to say?" I couldn't help but frown. Although I was unwilling to believe that Hetal could change so much, I couldn't find any reason to retort Sara.

"Mr. Khan, please know that if you continue putting Hetal in such an important position and allow her to do everything without your authorization, she may not even treat you as her boss anymore." 

I frowned and said,"You can leave now. When Hetal comes back, ask her to come and see me in my cabin." But before we could depart I saw Hetal coming so after she got settled in her cabin I asked the peon to call her in my cabin.

Once Hetal was in I asked whether she had called up to check the progress of Oberoi Company but she refused saying she has not called them so I decided to call Oberoi company and ask about the revised plan. But I was frown when I heard, Rudra Oberoi yelling

"WHAT THE HELL, WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I WANT, AND COME UP WITH THIS BULLSHIT. HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU REVISED THIS, I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN CONTINUING WITH YOUR COMPANY, I WILL FINE SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS MORE PROFESSIONAL COMPARE TO YOU PEOPLE."

after what I heard, I just lost my temper and said, " Miss Hetal YOU ARE FIRED." As she was still standing in front of me without any clue what has happened on the call

Hetal's POV

When I entered my office I saw Sara and Mr Khan talking but I just pass by them and went into my cabin. I had already revised the plan of Oberoi Company and mailed then on Saturday and was waiting for confirmation so I decided to call up Oberoi Company and check on its progress. But before I could call and ask, the peon told me that I was by Mr. Khan in his cabin.

"Good morning sir, you called me," I said after knocking on the door and entering in.

"Yes Miss Mehra, did you call and check on Oberoi Company what did they say. Is the revised plan approved by them" asked Mr. Khan

Sir, I was about to call them, but you called me here so I ... " I was cut in mid way by Mr Khan, "Ok I will call them." and he picked up the receiver of the phone and dial the number.

But then suddenly Mr.Khans facial expression started changing and after keeping the call he said, "Miss Hetal you are fired." 

***************************

गलतफहमियों के सिलसिले आज इतने दिलचस्‍प हैं... कि हर ईंट सोचती है, दीवार मुझ पर टिकी है!!

****************************

गलतफहमी का एक पल इतना जहरीला होता है, जो प्‍यार भरे सौ लम्‍हों को एक क्षण में भुला देता है।

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 380 30
BOOK #1 of •Harmony Of Billionaires• She was just a responsibility for him, which he never wanted, denied every sign. And she was adamant to unravel...
78.9K 6.8K 51
₦ɇ₩ ⱨø₱ɇ ø₣ Ⱡøvɇ❤ 𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚊 + 𝚁𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚑 = 𝚁𝚊𝚜𝚑 Love is a springtime plant that perfumes everything with its hope ❤☺. 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗮 𝗔𝗵𝘂𝗷...
16.3K 588 34
Been #1 in Chandigarh #2 in Mumbai #2 in entrepreneurs Ruhi Singhania. The CEO of Earthly Fashions. She is known for her luxurious lifestyle, outstan...
535K 20K 69
SHRANAV OBEROI - 27 yrs CEO of Shriar & co. A tall, well built , handsome man, has anger issues, to arrogant known as the devil in his office. Loves...