π•†π”Ήπ•Šπ”Όπ•Šπ•Šπ•€π•†β„• β™‘οΈŽ β“‰οΈŽβ’ΆοΈŽβ’ΊοΈŽβ“€οΈŽ...

By Princiyasultana

"Hell and Heaven", a place which is not so pleasurable for every human being. Some people just love this plac... More

π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 1 - ℝ𝕖𝕕-π•™π•’π•šπ•£π•–π•• 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 2 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 3 - π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 4 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 5 - β„šπ•¦π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 6 - β„™π•£π•–π•”π•šπ• π•¦π•€ π•‘π•£π•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 7 - ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 8 - π”Έπ•£π•”π•’π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 9 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•€π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 10 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠𝕝𝕕
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 11 - 𝔸 π•π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 12 - 𝔻𝕣𝕠𝕑 𝕒 π•“π• π•žπ•“π•€π•™π•–π•π•
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 13 - π•€π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•£π• π•˜π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 14 - π•Šπ•™π•šπ•π•π•ͺ - π•Šπ•™π•’π•π•π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 15 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 16 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•π•šπ•—π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 17 - 𝔽𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕑𝕒π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18 - π”½π•’π•π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 19 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•–π•žπ• π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 20 - π•Šπ•žπ•–π•π• 𝕒 𝕣𝕒π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 21 - β„™π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•žπ•šπ•€π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 22 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•€π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 23 - β„π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•˜π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 24 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 25 - π•Žπ•™π•šπ•€π•₯𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 26 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 27 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 28 - π•Šπ•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•“π•šπ•₯𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 29 - ℕ𝕖𝕩π•₯ 𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 30 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 31 - π”»π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•£ 𝕕𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 32 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 33 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 35 - π•Žπ•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•π•Š 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 36 - β„™π•π•’π•Ÿ 𝔹
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 37 - π•Šπ•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 38 - 𝔹𝕖π•₯𝕣𝕒π•ͺ𝕒𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 39 - π”Ύπ• π•£π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 40 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 41 - β„™π•’π•šπ•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•• ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 42 - π”½π•£π•–π•–π••π• π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 43 - π•†π•“π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
𝔸𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕀 ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖
𝕄π•ͺ 5π•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ• π• π•œ! πŸ’œ

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 34 - 𝔹𝕒𝕓π•ͺ 𝔻𝕠𝕝𝕝

8K 473 58
By Princiyasultana

Third Person P.O.V

Eyelids are heavy as if someone puts a lot of weight on them. Hands are tied together in a harsh grip behind which are ailing in pain. Head is spinning and nothing seems clear to Taehyung's vision. 

He tries to open his eyes properly so that he can see where he is. He tries to move a bit. His head tells him that he moves an inch but in reality, he didn't. He breathes heavily. 

What the fuck happened to me?

He thinks as he opens his eyes and then again shuts them when they come in contact with the bright light of the room. 

"Look at him. Our princess is waking up." Taehyung's ears catch the sound of that mocking deep tone.

A very familiar sound. 

The red beauty frowns when his brain starts processing everything. What has happened? Where is he?

Jungkook?

And then he remembers. How he went outside from that diamond shop and then went to meet Jungkook who came to receive him. He was about to propose his love today. But then…..that gunshot.

Taehyung remembers how he saw Jungkook falling on the ground abruptly. That bullet pierces somewhere around his chest. He saw how his face turned red. How his once full of love eyes turned teary. He saw how his lips parted and saliva dripped down when he fell on the ground. 

Taehyung ran towards him. He did. Yes, he remembers, he did. But somebody held him from behind before he could reach Jungkook.

Exactly like the way someone held him when he saw his parents burning in fire.

He couldn't do anything that time but he isn't going to lose Jungkook as well. Not anymore!

Jungkook?!

Taehyung shouts as he opens his eyes wide and looks around desperately. He didn't have to search for long because Jungkook was exactly in front of him. A far from him but right before his eyes. But Taehyung wishes that it wasn't him.

Because the sight he is watching right now is the most hurtful rather than not to watch the elder at all.

Jungkook's hands are tied and he is on his knees, exactly like Taehyung. His head is lowering towards the ground and several wires are being pasted on his forehead and temple. 

They….they are monitoring his brain? But why?

That one thought makes the younger look at his right side where he sees the one. The one man for whom all of this has started in the first place. 

Yang Kai.

Taehyung grits his teeth and his breathing comes heavy when anger takes over his body. He moves his hand to hold that man who is sitting on a huge couch now, legs are crossed and he is watching Taehyung like he is watching his own puppy. But all in vain, his hands are tied up in a strong grip.

"Good evening, Taehyung." The red-haired hate this tone.

He just hates it. He remembers this tone very very well because this tone had been his nightmare for almost 6 years. 

I can't use him. He is weak. Though he is quite pretty. He is lucky that I don't use kids for my pleasure otherwise I would have…..whatever, sell him. 

Taehyung remembers that exact same smug on his face when he saw him for the first time. He still can feel that man's fingers tracing his jawline. He despises it and that mere flashback makes him spit on the floor in outrage as he looks at the male with red puffy nostrils.

"Oh no no no, baby doll. Don't do nasty. You're way more elegant to do something like that." Kai comments as he stands up and steps near the younger.

Taehyung doesn't know why but that same fear starts haunting him which he felt years ago. This man still has that evil aura around him. 

He is quite tall and also very much muscled up though not like his Kuku. His bulky feature doesn't match with his disgusting face. He has a huge scar on his right cheek. Seems like someone left his or her sign on him, purposely. And somehow Taehyung feels like this man hates that scar. 

His expensive shoe is making sounds throughout the empty room which flinches Taehyung when they stop right before him. His heartbeat fastens and his eyes just stuck on his Kuku who is still senseless. 

Please, Kuku. Wake up. Please let me know that you're alive. At least, give your Tata a sign. Please. You can't leave me like that.

Tears are stinging in Taehyung's eyes. He can see how bloody Jungkook's shirt is. They must've treated his wound, right? The younger feels weak all of a sudden with that thought.

If something happens to Jungkook, he won't be able to survive. There will be no purpose for him to live. 

"What happened, darling? Feeling bad for your boyfriend? Ooops, I'm sorry, would-be husband, right?" Taehyung snaps his head towards the male who kneels down before him. 

Kai flashes a wide smile and Taehyung feels like puking as the other smells disgusting.

Is he on drugs?

Taehyung moves his head to his right side and he feels a finger trailing on his skin which is burning his skin down. He loathes it. He just wants to scream. 

"I'm sorry to break your little plan, baby doll." Kai whispers as he trails after a second, "You grew up so well. So hot and beautiful."

He whispers in Taehyung's ears and the younger leaves a soft whimper. He didn't want to but it just happened and now he wants to curse himself.

"Look at you. Whimpering already for me?" Kai chuckles as he holds Taehyung's jaw and harshly turns his head to face him. 

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, you get that, baby doll? You don't want to hurt your little mafia boyfriend now, do you?" Kai again chuckles and then looks at Jungkook as a scoff leaves his face. 

"I was waiting for this day for so so long, you have no idea, darling." Kai again says but his eyes are on Jungkook.

Taehyung can feel his anger as his grip tightens in each second his eyes stuck on Jungkook.

"You take us here to kill us, right? Then fucking kill us already." Kai now looks at Taehyung and observes the other's expression for a while. 

After a minute, loud laugh fills the room as he stands up and sits on his previous place right beside Taehyung. 

"I've heard about your gut power and ego before. It's so good to see it now in reality. You look fucking sexy while you're angry, you know that?" Kai licks his lips while watching Taehyung from head to toe. 

The younger is struggling with his hands. His head is banging, hands are hurting and legs are sore. He is hungry as hell and moreover, he is thirsty. But he won't have anything until he knows that Jungkook is alive.

His eyes are still on his love, doesn't care who is beside him because all he can only see right now is the blood that is dripping from Jungkook's mouth.

"What….what did you do with him?" Taehyung asks as his voice betrays him in the middle, eyes on his Kuku.

Kai doesn't answer and in a second what happens Taehyung can't even comprehend as he feels someone holding his jaw tightly and moves his head towards the way where that brown-haired male is sitting. He feels like the bones of his jaw are breaking as he cries out in pain. 

"Darling, I told you to look at me when I talk. Don't make me hurt you." Kai says almost singing as he lights up a cigar and then looks at Taehyung, leans down a bit with intense eyes and trails in his deep tone, "I want you as fresh as that motherfucker had you. I want everything that he has right now. He forgot that 'Mafia Leader' is the title that was created only for me. No one can snatch it from me. No one! Not even him whom I raised as my own son. I thought him everything that doesn't mean he can snatch everything that I own. "

Taehyung says nothing but in that harsh grip, he starts laughing like a lunatic. The taller frowns as he didn't expect that at all.

Taehyung laughs loudly and the man who was holding his jaw and neck makes his grip tighter than before which makes Taehyung whimper a little but he keeps on laughing.

"Would you like to enlighten us, what's so funny?" Kai grits his teeth as he asks that with a fake grin.

Taehyung eyes the man who is holding his jaw. Kai understands that he can't talk if the man won't lose his grip. So, the elder makes a sign with his finger and tells the man to leave. 

Taehyung jerks his head to release himself from the other's grip and then glares at the male who just leaves the place without any expression on his face. 

The red-haired now smirks as he looks at Kai and says, "Look at you, so scared and vulnerable for your position. I also heard that you are useless, but didn't know it'd feel so good to see it in reality. You look like a fucking loser, you know that?"

Kai fumes in anger. His jawline pokes up as his eyes become red. He stands up and in a second, Taehyung finds the other right before him, holding the cigar right in front of his lips and holding his cheeks harshly.

The younger won't lie, that shit scares the hell out of him.

"How about I burn your pretty lips, huh?" Taehyung's eyes practically become bigger hearing that because he knows it's possible.

If this man wants it, then nothing is impossible here. 

Kuku, please wake up. Please.

Taehyung closes his eyes. The smell of the cigar invades his whole nostrils and head as he starts coughing badly. When Taehyung expects a burning pain on his lips, he finds Kai leaving his skin and moving away from him.

The younger frowns as he opens his eyes to see what happened. But he sees that brown-haired male looking at him with a smug on his face. 

"As I said, I want you fresh. Though a prostitute can't be fresh. But you know, I hate scars." The taller snorts. 

And then he turns around to face Jungkook and goes near to him. He harshly pulls Jungkook's hair up and lets Taehyung watch his face. 

The red beauty gasps seeing Jungkook's pale face. It seems like he is already dead. No life, no blood on his face.

The younger now can't handle himself anymore as he cries silently. Blood is already dried on his face, it seems like they tortured him after even shooting him. Taehyung feels his heart aching badly.

"So, let's give your punishment to him. What say? It'll be so fun!" Taehyung wides his eyes more as he starts shaking his head when he sees a man coming towards the computer where they are monitoring Jungkook's condition of his brain.

"No, no, no, no. Please, please don't hurt him. Please, I'm sorry. I won't say anything. I'll listen to you. Please." Taehyung cries as he begs. His heart stops when he hears Kai's loud laugh once again.

"What happened? You proved him as a mental patient to the world, right? Then let him be, darling. NIS is after you, anyway. When he'll be completely out of his brain, you two won't have to run from them anymore." Kai says happily as if he is some kind of a lunatic.

Fucking psycho!

Taehyung wanted to kill him then and there. But he knows he is not that strong. He can take him down but can't kill him and moreover, he knows how much Jungkook has waited for this time to come. How much he suffered just to kill this man who had killed their parents brutally. 

You've to wake up to finish him, Kuku. Please.

So, Taehyung begs for Jungkook's life, that's the best he can do right now. His eyes become blurry and hands become bloody when he tries to lose them from that wire around his wrist.

Kai makes a 'tsk' sound with his mouth as he says, "You two are really something. I've never seen Jungkook crying like a kid before that day when I sent you to sell you out. He cried so much. I hated it. I loved him, you know? That's the reason, I told them to sell you in a brothel. But look at you. So clever that you make the CEOs your father? What is their name again? Aaaahhh, the Arsenals! What a disgusting name."

Kai scoffs again as he says with a disgusting expression. He looks at Taehyung and says, "Wherever I sent you two, you two all the time owned that place. I killed those men so that you hate him. But you believed everything he told you. You two never suffered. I wanted you two to suffer, to feel pain but you two….."

Kai stops as he looks at Taehyung with a red nose and eyes and says, "You two always found a way out of it." 

Taehyung cries but a proud expression is on his face. Maybe, just maybe they will be able to find a way out of it as well. This time, together.

But for that, Jungkook has to wake up. Soon.

Kai was about to tell the man to press the button of whatever that machine was but stopped when Taehyung shouts out, "Don't! I'll do whatever you say. Please. Don't torture him because of me. Tell me, what do you want?" 

Kai smirks as he comes near the beauty and kneels down once again in front of him.

He traces his fingers on Taehyung's lips as he says sensually, "Ro couldn't complete his deal. You did great work, darling. I was so turned on seeing you fighting with him."

Taehyung feels disgusted with every word that man is saying but he keeps looking at him because he has to. He can't let them hurt Jungkook anymore. He needs to wake up soon. 

But the next sentence that evil head says with an evil smile on his face, swivels the whole world around Taehyung,

"I'm gonna do the work which Ro couldn't do. It'll be my honour to him. What say, baby doll? It'll be so fun!" 

_______________________________

A/N:

How much I missed this! 😭😭😭😭

No. 1 handsome man is with No. 1 cute bunny 😍💜

Same Jeon :')

That's so cute 🥺🥺🥺

He gives me 90's vibe! 😎

They are so hardworking 🤧🤧🤧 also never thought someone could look so ethereal while doing Yoga :')

Our sweetest Jinnie 😍💜

I love his postures 🥰

Who gave him the right? 🤒🤒🤒

You own that pose, Kim. 🕵️‍♀️💜

______________________________

Hey, there pretty people,

Sorry for the late upload. 🙏 I was not in the mood to write anything but I hope you guys liked today's chapter? Let me know in the comments. 🥰

Forgive me for my mistakes. 🙏

Happy Birthday to whoever's birthday is today. Just make yourself proud. 💜

See you next time till then keep reading and keep voting. 😉

Good Night
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 2.3K 31
Jungkook or known as the devil and mafia King. everyone thinks he's ruthless and heartless cause he will do whatever he gotta do to make people obey...
4K 221 19
Taehyung - I don't know what's love is.... but i want youπŸ”₯❀πŸ”₯ . . . . Jungkook - Will you love me? will you stay with me forever.....πŸ’œβœ¨οΈ . . . . T...
747K 34.1K 40
"Does my babygirl deserve it?" -~-~|β€’|~-~- A one night stand. That's all it was. Taehyung wouldn't call himself someone who only has one nights stand...