Memory Wall (Kita Shinsuke X...

Door KawaiiCyan

Reunion between Kita Shinsuke and his old best friend was unexpected when she lost her memories, including me... Meer

Please Read Before Proceed
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Special 1
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 💗
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 💗
Chapter 12
Special 2
Chapter 13 💗
Chapter 14 💗
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Hellochiwa and Sorrynasai
Epilogue

Birthday Special

381 3 2
Door KawaiiCyan

¦This chapter is a little sneak peak of the future. Actually I made this chapter as a present for my own birthday but I guess it's more like a present for Kita *wink wonk*. I'm getting older and another year closer to death. Oh I did reveal my real age in The Twins's Hybrid Mate. Cool fact, my birthday is the same with the one and only Michael Jackson but I'm 40 years younger.  I was trying to update more chapter before this 'scene' so it would be just a normal chapter but didn't have the time and motivation to do so lol. And guys, I also made Birthday Special chapters for the other two stories so check it out if ya have time.

Let me introduce Hara, Inarizaki's future manager and also your best friend in the future! Okayyy sorry for taking your precious time to read this so lets on with the chapter. Enjoy! ¦

▫️▫️▫️

You ask Kita to go first, telling him that you need to make a stop at the toilet first and you walk on the opposite direction. Earlier you text Hara to meet you at the rooftop to ask her about 'girl things'. Lately you've been feeling nauseous and you need to frequently go to the toilet to do number 1 which pissed you off. It's pretty tiring especially when you need to go to the toilet at school which is at the end of the hall. And during lunch earlier, you feel disgust of whatever was from the twins lunch, they claim that they only bring some tuna onigiri. You are getting tired from just climbing up the stairs, luckily Kita was there to help you. He would also carry your bag to school and when you go back home together. What makes you more guilty is when you just couldn't control your emotions. There was one day you yell at Kita just because he put vegetables in the fried rice although he knows you don't eat vegetables. The other day you snapped at Atsumu and call him yellow pissed hair just because he was bickering with his twin again. The boy cried, never expecting his favorite senpai to call him what his brother usually call him but you apologized to him the minute after with a green tea milk. You also realize that you are gaining weight and your not so flat tummy is slightly bulging and you thought it was because of your stress eating with all the studying for exams.

"Senpai? Are you okay? Why did you suddenly want to meet me at the rooftop?", you snapped out of your thoughts when you heard Hara's voice and greet her with a weak smile.

"Sorry to trouble you, Hara. I just want to ask you about something", the younger girl nod as if asking you to ask right away.

"Actually I've been... I don't know how to explain it. I get tired easily and moody. I also have the urge to pee often and my back hurt sometimes. My period is late too but I guess it's because of stress. I wanted to tell Shin but at the same time I don't want to worry him", you let out a sigh, you can already feel a headache coming.

"Anything else that you feel weird?"

"Ah.. Um I don't know how to say this but my breasts are sore and swollen. Also I gained weight like a lot and my belly is bloated? And I guess I'm just too embarrassed to tell this to Shinsuke", after a quiet moment and you get more anxious while looking at Hara's thinking face, her eyes finally widen and you heard a gasp.

"L/N senpai! You... You might be pregnant!", your eyes dilate, your hands instinctively went to your little bump. The truth is you have the same idea on your body changing but brush it off, thinking that it was just because of stress but hearing someone telling you that you're pregnant gives you mixed feeling. Happy yet scared, anticipating yet anxious.

"L/N senpai? I'm sorry! I shouldn't-"

"No no Hara. You might be right. I was thinking that that might be the case too but I thought I was just over thinking about it. Hara...can you help me?", she nod eagerly.

"Don't worry I will help you. Lets go to a store nearby and buy a pregnancy test?", you and Hara went to the nearest store and bought a few pregnancy test, just to be sure. Thankfully, the store was also the same route to your house so you bid the girl goodbye and told her to just go straight home and that you will inform the others about you and Hara. You text the group that Hara sent you home because you weren't feeling well and the boys wish you get well soon.

Once you arrived home, it still give you that uncanny feeling. The quietness still felt strange but you dismiss it and went straight to your room. You throw your bag somewhere around the room and took a shower but bringing along the pregnancy tests. You follow the instructions and let the test sticks on the sink while you take a shower. You didn't dare to peek the test sticks yet when you grab it from the sink and sit on the bed with a towel on your body. You took a huge breath and turn one of the stick to see two bars and when you turn the other two, it shows the same. Your breathing gets heavier as you look again at the pregnancy tests which shows that you are positively pregnant. Your eyes getting teary as you cover your mouth, crying silently in joy. You were startled when you heard your phone ringing, seeing the caller ID make your body trembling.

"N/N, my love, are you okay? Do you want me to come to your house? I noticed that you look more tired and  been sick lately and I-", you could feel the warm in your heart every time he call you 'my love' or just 'babe'.

"I'm okay just... a little tired. Sorry for worrying you", you say in a soft tone, rubbing your slightly bulge belly.

"No don't say that, N/N. I will come over right now"

"No! No you don't need to Shin. I think I'm going to bed early", ever since you felt sick, you hangout less at his house and you also turn down his offer to come over because you don't want to get him worrying about you. As an understanding boyfriend, he never push you to tell him why you were acting differently and you just felt happy to have someone understand you yet it make you feel guilty every time you see his sullen face.

"Alright. Please rest. Call or text me anytime and I will go to your house as fast as I could"

"Thank you. I love you, Shinsuke"

"I love you more, Y/N", you hang up the call and quickly call your junior.

"L/N senpai, how was it?"

"Hara... I'm definitely pregnant. I don't know how dumb I am I mean my weight suddenly gained rapidly and the bump definitely give it off that I am obviously pregnant! But I don't know how am I supposed to tell him"

"Should we ask the boys to help us brainstorming?"

"I don't know if it's a good idea and I guess I want to surprise Shinsuke and the boys"

"Alright, L/N senpai. Do you have any suggestions how to tell them?"

"Yup I do but I need your help"

▫️▫️▫️

Again you ask Kita to go first to the gym since the keys are with him. Today will be the day Kita pass down his jersey to the next captain and you will pass your manager file to Hara. You've been bugging him to tell you who will be the next captain but he wouldn't tell you even today. He only give you a hint that he is an idiot but you told him that didn't help at all because all the second years are a bunch of idiots.

You were feeling anxious and exhilarating the whole day. Every time he would ask you if you're okay, you would answer with agitation and walk faster from him, not wanting to blurt the surprise to him yet.

Now you are meeting Hara again at her class. She hand you a paper bag, you pull out the content and was very pleased with her design. The both of you walk as fast as you could to the gym, luckily the boys are busy practicing. You put a piece of paper and a little box inside the paper bag earlier, waiting for the boys to finish their practice before the new captain appointment.

Turns out he choose Atsumu and the blonde twin was so touch that he was being chosen by his senpai that he look up to so much. After congratulating the new captain, they turn to you and Hara, appointing the first year as the new manager. After all the crying and cheering died down, you went to take your the paper bag and walk towards your boyfriend.

"Shin, I have a gift for you", he turn to look at you, confusion was plastered on his face. You pass the paper bag to him, he pull out the piece of paper first and somehow it gathers all the boys attention. He unfold the paper and read it in his monotone voice.

'Dear Shinsuke, I hope you are ready. There will be more challenges and happiness ahead of us from now on. I need to tell you something. I don't feel great these past few weeks. I'm sorry that I got mad at you for the past few weeks. And it seems like I'm easily tired out these days even just climbing the stairs to class. I feel nauseous nearly every morning and worst part is I gained weight like a lot! Remember when I prank you saying that I'm pregnant? I'm sorry for that and I won't do it again. I want to say congratulations for graduating from the club. Seems like there will be new captain and manager. I will miss us being the dad and mom of the club. I hope our club will be the next top nationals'

When he's done reading it, he had to pass to the twins who were so eager to read the whole thing and take out a box from the paper bag, only to reveal a stick that he thought was a thermometer.

"Are you sick?", you give him a gentle smile and shake your head, urging him to look into the bag more. He pull out a little cloth, more like a baby size shirt which says 'Baby Fox', making the boys awed. You were staring at Kita's face all the time who was looking at the shirt, from quizzical expression, eyes widen and a huge gasp.

"Are you pregnant?", the whole gym went silent at Kita's exclamation, making you chuckle at their expressions. You wrap your hands on his neck as you stare into his eyes.

"Yup, baby Kita on the way~", a huge smile shows on his face as he hug you, the crowd behind him goes wild. He pull away and his hands went to your tummy, his eyes widen as he could felt the little bump. The boys are now surrounding the both of you.

"I can't believe I- how far long are you?", you laugh and shrug, your hands on top of his who was rubbing your bump.

"I only found out yesterday and I didn't go check yet but perhaps 2 months?", his eyes staring at you in bemused. Next thing he do is cradle your face and kiss your lips, you gladly kiss back with a smile. The boys along with Hara are spazzing over your affection. At the corner of your eyes, you could see Atsumu nose splurt out blood, Aran panicking while Suna was recording everything while squealing.

"I was about to give you your birthday present but you gave me the best gift I could ever ask for instead. Thank you and happy birthday, Y/N", you grin, your cheeks are in shade of red. You were about to say something but Osamu cut you off.

"So are we going to do the surprise party for L/N senpai?", he earn a whack on his head from Akagi and Gin while the others facepalm at him spilling their plans. Kita laughs, still hugging you as he look at his teammates.

"We will still celebrate Y/N's birthday but lets celebrate it at her house", you give him a side glance at your boyfriend suggestions, seeing him smile sheepishly with a shrug but you agree nonetheless. The party was simple, just a cake with some food they all prepared. The boys even make a few games but Kita wouldn't let you participate and ask you to finish the cake which is not impossible since you have a sweet tooth. The not so surprise birthday party end early since it is a school night and the twins offer to send Hara home, making the others tease them.

Kita had a sleepover to your house after a long time you refuse before because you were feeling 'sick'. He was really glad that you are actually sick because of a good thing. You laugh at him talking to your unborn child with baby talk. That night you sleep peacefully with him spooning you, your hands and his on your baby bump, rubbing up and down as he shower you with kisses and whisper sweet nothings till you fall asleep and he follows after.

29/8/20 ❤️ unedited¶
¦I want to take this chance to say THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU to all my readers. Yes you may skip this author note 'cause I'm just being talkative.

I did dream of being pregnant a few months ago. So to make it short, I was married to a man that I pick blindly (I close my eyes and just push out a photo and there were a few on the table from my mom) and I was out with my housemate. From what I remember, it was just a small restaurant and I even saw my male classmates from uni so I ask my housemate to go home, not wanting to bump with those guys and somehow booing!? My tummy was huge? But like huge like a pregnant woman. So I freaking call this husband of mine and the first thing I ask him was, "did you touch me?". And yes I told this to all my housemates and they crack up at how I ask my husband. So my husband ask me to meet him and yes we met in front of his clinic, he's a doctor from what I remember but I don't remember what we argue about after that. The cool part is that dream have part 2 lol but I don't remember it much, just ya know being fussy about how huge my tummy is but secretly hope it was twins (if ya can't tell, I do have a thing for twins). So the first question, who was that man and what's his name? Nope I don't know either. I can't remember clearly and in my dream, his face was bright so like I can't see a thing and only white? Some of my housemates were teasing me that it was probably a sign and they are afraid that when I go back to our house, there's a ring on me lol. I find it nearly impossible anyway.

At first I want to reveal the pregnancy in... A bad way? Like make a misunderstanding and say byebye to Shin 'cause I'm going back to London. But I don't have that much idea of how to make it happen lol and I'm going to cry if I did that to Shinsuke. So I guess this is better. No angst haha.¦

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

282K 9.6K 42
𝘉𝘖𝘖𝘒 1 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩. 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 �...
1M 43.1K 46
❣︎ꨄ"𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗜𝗻 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻" ❣︎"Change was never something you enjoyed,how will a big change like meeting the Miya Twins & Suna while movi...
54.4K 1.6K 17
𝗔 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗂�...
372K 7.1K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...