Forever (Imagine BTS 8th memb...

By chimmiiechimchim1013

A love and hate kinda story between Sammie and Jimin . A roller coaster ride kind of love story that makes th... More

Pt1
Pt2
Pt3
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Pt4
Pt5
Pt6
Pt7
Pt8
Pt9
Pt10
Pt11
Pt12
Pt13
Pt14
Pt15
Pt16
Pt17
Pt18
Pt19
Pt20
Pt21
Pt22
PT23
Pt24
Pt25
Pt26
Pt27
Pt28
Pt29
Pt30
Pt31
Pt32
Pt33
Pt34
Pt35
Pt36
Pt37
Pt38
Pt 39
Pt40
AUTHORS NOTE 2
Pt41
Pt42
Pt43
Pt44
Pt45
Pt46
Pt47
Pt48
Pt49
Pt50
Pt51
Pt52
Pt53
Pt54
Pt55
AUTHOR'S NOTE 3
Pt56
Pt57
Pt58
Pt59
Pt60
Pt61
Pt62
Pt64
Pt65
Pt66
Pt67
Pt68
Pt69
Pt70
Pt71
Pt72
Pt73
Pt74
Pt75
Pt76
Pt77
Pt78
Pt79
Pt80
Pt81
Pt82
Pt83
AUTHORS NOTE

Pt63

805 23 3
By chimmiiechimchim1013

Sammie's POV:

"Oppa??" I ask him he was just looking at me like he doesn't want to be there.

"Sammie~ah !!" I look at the person behind him who called me.  "Tzuyu unnie??!" I was shock to see her here or to see them together they haven't gone public as far as I know.

"Sammie~ah I heard your dad is here so I just want to pay him a visit and also to check if you are okay!" He told me with her sweet smile then she put her hands on Jimin's arms so they can come in. I open the door wider so they can come in.

"Eomma we have visitors!" I told my mom. She stood up from the sofa and went straight to Jimin and hug him. "Aiggoo Chimchim you are looking handsome as ever!" My mom told Jimin Chimchim is her nickname for him. Out of all my members my mom is fond of Jimin as he always make my mom laugh whenever they come to visit.

"Sungmo!! You also look so beautiful as ever!" He said with his signature teasing face. " Aissshhh don't fool me I just woke up!" My mom said laughing out loud.

My mom then look at Tzuyu. "And who is this very pretty young lady. She looks very familiar!" my mom ask Tzuyu.

"Annyeong Sungmo!! Tzuyu imnida." she introduced herself and bow down at my mom while extending both her hands to shake my mom's hand.  "Yeoja chingu?" my mom ask Jimin. He smiled at my mom "Ne!Geunyeoneun naui yeoja chingu da!" Jimin told my mom confirming that she is his girlfriend.

My mom look at me and then look at Tzuyu and Jimin. " Bangawoyo Tzuyu. Gaja have a seat I'll make some Tea. My husband is still asleep with all the pain killers he is taking so he wouldn't wake up until tomorrow!" My mom told them as she went to the small kitchen in the room.

Both of them sat on the sofa and I sat on one of the single chairs in the room. "Thank you for visiting!" I told them. "That's nothing you are like our little sister so we would like to make sure you are okay. Right Jagiya!?" she confirmed with Jimin which he just nodded he isn't even looking at me even though I am sitting in front them.

"Gumawo! I am okay dad is recovering pretty well so I will have peace of mind once we leave for our tour!" I told Tzuyu who is clinging herself to Jimin. I mean the sofa is big for the both of them I dunno why they are sitting so huddled close together and Tzuyu's arms link on Jimin's arms.

"Yes you will soon leave for the tour. Sammie~ah look after Jimin don't let anyone flirt with him. You know how charming he is!" she said teasingly as she hold both of his cheeks to pinch it. I just smile at her statement

I am about to gag on too much sweetness in front of me.

My mom return with the tea and she sat on another chair in front of our 2 visitors. Tzuyu and my Mom are the only one really talking and having conversation. I was just silent sitting there and looking at them. I am also looking at Jimin who is sitting there quietly not sparing any glance towards my way.

I was really thinking what could have happened and why is he not talking to me. If it has something to do with happened in Hawaii I think it's too shallow of a reason to still be mad at me until now. I really wanted to talk to him but I am controlling myself because I feel that he doesn't want to even talk he has been avoiding me. I know for a fact that I didn't do anything wrong.

"Sammie~ah??" I heard my mom calling me. I didn't realize that they were already talking to me because I was too busy talking to myself."Ne??" I ask my mom.

"Your friends are leaving, why are you spacing out there!" my mom said laughing. "Ani I just suddenly thought about something. Mianhe!" I told them. Both of them stood up. My mom hug Jimin goodbye  and Tzuyu did the same. "Let me walk you out!" I told them. So I walk with them until the door Tzuyu then turn and gave me a hug. "It was nice seeing you again. Sammie~ah, my favor okay don't let anyone  flirt with my Jagiya you know some girls may not help it because he is so charming!" she said while looking at her boyfriend. I gave her an awkward smile.

"You know those type of girls are so low. They throw themselves to a guy, not so ladylike. And most specially if they know that the guy already has a girlfriend it is low for them to even show interest. Right Sammie?" She continued but the way she said it to me is like a warning towards me and not to other girls. I just gave her a smile and nodded.

"Anyway we will be going now!" She said. " Gumawo! Thanks for visiting hope to see you soon Unnie!" I told her as I bow to them. I also gave Jimin a slight nod when he briefly look at me then they both left. He didn't even say anything to me at all.

I close the door and walk towards the sofa. "Gwenchana?" My mom ask me she looks worried. "Why wouldn't I be okay Eomma?" I ask her I am confuse why is she asking me that now.

"You don't need to hide from me I am your Mom so I know how you feel. I can read your actions or lack of actions as I can say!" she told me which made me more confuse. "Mom what do you mean?" I ask her.

"I know you like Jimin for a while now. And I guess it hurts to see him with someone else!" my mom said looking at me. I felt blush creeping on my cheek. " What are you talking about Mom. He just look at me like his younger sister!" I told my mom.

" I don't know about his feelings for you. But you don't see him like a brother. Don't bother lying to me young lady!" my mom said seriously. I just nodded at her.

"Well I am trying to move on Mom. I am trying to forget my feelings for him because I know he would never see me the way I see him." I confess to my mom I never really have a girl bestfriend so its nice that my mom and I can talk like this.

"How sure are you that he only see you that way?" She ask me. "He told me one time I ask him a rhetorical question. I ask him if a girl someone like me will like him what would he feel. And he said that it's hard for him to say because he looks at me like a sister!" I remember that conversation we had at the rooftop it was my first attempt to tell him that I like him and it failed.

"You know what Sam-Sam not all things that were said can be true. Action speaks louder than words. Well words are also important, but it can somehow be deceiving do you get what I mean!"My mom said and I just nodded I perfectly understand what she meant because I say things that I don't mean just to hide my true feelings. But could it be the same for Jimin.

"Well its rather late let's sleep you still have practice tomorrow!" My Mom told me. I will sleep on the couch and my mom will sleep at the extra bed in the room. We said our goodnight's and lay down but I couldn't sleep.

All I can think about is how sweet Tzuyu and Jimin are. And when he confirmed that she is his girlfriend to my mom he looks so proud. I am jealous of how Tzuyu can easily hold him and call him hers. It's painful to see but I need to accept the fact that I will not be more than  a sister to him.

*** Time skip***

I am now at the agency. I came early because I was planning to continue working with the song that I plan to submit for our next album. I have a couple of hours before the training starts.

I was so engrossed on making the song that I didn't notice the time. I check on my phone which is on silent modecand saw bunch of miscalls from Namjoon and Jhope I am 15minutes late. I hurriedly ran to the dance studio. And when I open the door everyone look at me.

"Where have you been?? We were worried your Mom told us you came here early but you were not here in time for practice!" Namjoon said I can say the relief I saw in his face is genuine I felt bad that I made them worry.

"Mianhe! I lost track of time. I was in the studio working on a song I was so focused I forgot about the time and the practice!" I told everyone.  "Gwenchana important thing is you are here ad safe!" Jhope told me as he pat me on my head.

Suga went beside me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and a tight hug. I gave him a smile. "Gaja!!! We wasted to much time already!!" Jimin shouted as he did his stretching in front of the wall to wall mirror. "Relax hyung you are too excited Noona just arrived let her prep!" Jungkook told Jimin.

Though it wasn't that loud I still heard what Jimin said after. "Do we need to adjust our world for her?Pathetic?" he said with a smirked and look tvme through the mirror. He wasn't expecting that i was looking at him and he look shocked he immediately turn his gaze somewhere else.

So we went through the practice for our concert. We have specified our own roles where to go what needs to be done what do we need to improvised on. All through out the practice I was avoiding Jimin and Jhope noticed it because we have a choreography in Blood Sweat and Tears that Jimin and I need to hold hands and look at each other. But it felt awkward for me.

"Jimin Sammie~ah what's wrong with you two. This is not the first time we are doing this we have done this a dozen of times why can't you do it this time. You both look so awkward. Lets start again please focus!!" Jhope shouted.

So we ran through the steps again as Jimin hold my hand to pull me to look at him. I look straight at his eyes and I was instantly captivated. His eyes are so expressive I felt like it has a lot to say but couldn't.

It only lasted for a few seconds then we continued to finish the dance."Okay Jimin Sammie goodjob. Let's do it like that!" he mentioned then we continued to practice.

We were given an hour break our staff brought drinks and food. The boys dig in I just settled for a sandwich and a soda. I took my phone and earphones walk at the corner of the dark part of the dance studio and sat on the floor. I went through my playlist and listen to music while eating my sandwich.

Suga then came and sit beside me. "What's wrong with you and Jimin?" He ask me. I just look at him and let out a frustrated sigh. "I dunno! I seriously don't know all of a sudden he is just not talking to me. Yes we had a fight in Hawaii when I tripped but that's it that was our last interaction!" I told Suga.

"So you mean you were not able to speak to  him at the hotel in Hawaii?" he ask and I am getting confuse on what he is saying. "What do you mean I don't understand?" I ask him.

"The night that you left for Korea, Jimin went to the hotel to check on you. He even wanted to stop the shoot and just go to you, he even fight with me saying how lousy of a boyfriend I am just because he is so worried about you. I thought the two of you had a fight that's why when he came back that night we didn't talk  or ask him because his face was all dark and scary!" Suga explained. I was shock with the information but I didn't see him at the hotel even before we left.

"So is that it?! The reason why he is mad at me because he was not able to see me before I left? Damn that's lame!" I cursed I know there is more to it than that, I need to clear things out with him it's driving me crazy!

***chimmie***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 193 20
Min Y/N, a depressed and abused teenage girl, runs away to become an idol but finds an unexpected surprise. Will her secrets be revealed? Will she fi...
12K 740 46
BTS FF takes place after the members come back from serving in the military. They are preparing for a third comeback after their return. YoonGi/Suga...
170K 6.8K 78
"Doesn't matter what the situation is, I'll always protect you, Princess." A love story with lot of struggles yet the passion and love never faded. ...
3.3K 458 30
This is year 2018 of my slow-burn, detailed story of Y/N as the eighth member of BTS. The story is as realistic as possible which means it sticks to...