•°Arrange Marriage with Park...

By hobiwifeu525

.°•A girl who got married to help her family but the life has planned something else for her.°• - 'Oh, you wa... More

💗 INTRODUCTION💗
💗 CHAPTER 1💗
💗 CHAPTER 2💗
💗 CHAPTER 3💗
💗 CHAPTER 4💗
💗 CHAPTER 5💗
💗 CHAPTER 6💗
💗 CHAPTER 7💗
💗 CHAPTER 8💗
💗 AUTHOR'S NOTE💗
💗 CHAPTER 9💗
💗 CHAPTER 10💗
💗 CHAPTER 11💗
💗 CHAPTER 12💗
💗 CHAPTER 13💗
💗 CHAPTER 14💗
💗 CHAPTER 15💗
💗 AUTHOR'S NOTE 💗
💗 CHAPTER 16 💗
💗 CHAPTER 17💗
💗 CHAPTER 18💗
💗 CHAPTER 19💗
💗 CHAPTER 21💗
💗 CHAPTER 22💗
💗 CHAPTER 23💗
💗 CHAPTER 23 💗 "Real"
💗 CHAPTER 24💗
💗 CHAPTER 25💗
💗 CHAPTER 26💗
💗 CHAPTER 27 💗
💗 CHAPTER 28 💗
💗CHAPTER-29💗

💗 CHAPTER 20💗

7.6K 247 66
By hobiwifeu525

Shining through the city with a little funk and soul,
light it up like DyNaMiTe💃
-Dynamite
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He went inside his office and he met his new Secretary, Kim Yoon ha.

She was with him in the school.

Jimin's POV

I was all shocked to see that girl in my office and moreover as my personal secretary.

I went inside my office and Everyone greeted me.

She came to me and said, "Good morning Jimin sir! I'm your new secretary, Kim yoon ha. And if you remember, we were in school together."

I shock my hand with her and I asked her about my schedule.

I was not really happy to see her because she use to had a crush on me in school and she played alot of dirty tricks to win me.

Author's pov

Jimin went to attend one of His meeting and she was with Him. She was climbing on him and she was flirting with him.

They went inside the meeting room and Jimin went to his seat.

Yoonha bend and she placed the laptop infront of him and she was showing her cleavage.

"Sir do you need anything??" she asked you.

"Yes, I want you to stand still here. " he said and she rolled her eyes and stood there.

the meeting was started and yoonha didn't move as per orders of Jimin.

After some discussion and talks, the meeting was finally over after 1 hour. They both stood up and went to their office.

Yoonha was trying to get closer to Jimin but Jimin was trying to stay away from her.

They both got into the office and he asked her to get him a cup of coffee.

She went to get the coffee and Jimin relaxed for sometimes. He sat on his chair and he Stretched out a little.

Yoonha got the coffee and she placed it on the table while Jimin was scrolling through his phone.

She was trying to look into his phone and she saw the wallpaper.

Jimin took this picture when Sim hugged her and slept while she was drunk.

Yoonha got angry when she saw the picture. She started her drama again.

"Jimin!! what are you doing on your phone?? leave it and have the coffee." she said while holding his arm and pulling him.

" okay okay." he kept his phone on the table and he had his coffee.

"is it good? do you want anything to eat? let's go on dinner tonight?" she asked him.

Jimin choked on his coffee.

" what?? dinner??"

" yeah, please, I want to remember all the memories again and I want to spend some time with you." she said while making a puppy face.

" but i-"

" please can't you do this, for your personal secretary?"

"ah okay." he said while sighing as he had no other option.

"yayyy!!!" she jumped and she hugged him from behind.

Jimin felt uncomfortable and he stood up and he left.

She was dancing while walking because of happiness and she went to her table and started dreaming.

~EVENING TIME~

They both got their cars and they went to a hotel.

They both got a table and sat on the chair.

"order whatever you want." Jimin said while looking at his phone.

"Jimin can you please keep your phone aside and please talk." she said.

He kept the phone aside and the waiter came. He took the order and he left and yoonha was smiling widely looking at him and he smiled a little.

She hold his hand and said,"Do you remember, we use to share our food. You were soo cute when you were small."

"I was?"

" you were cute back then but now, you are handsome and cute at the same time." she said while smirking.

Jimin cleared his throat and he looked some other direction.

The food arrived and they started eating.

Yoonha cut her food and she offers Jimin, "open your mouth, I will feed you."

"no thankyou yoonha, I can eat by myself." he said and he started eating.

she makes an angry face and she drops the  spoon and sit there with crossed arms and a pouted face.

"what's wrong?.why are you not eating?" he asked her.

" why are you being so mean??? I want my jiminie back... he was so polite to me.".

"ahh,okay okay, I'm sorry, now eat please."

she sighed and started eating her food.

After eating their food and paying the bill, they both went to the parking area to get their cars.

"wanna have some icecream?" yoonha asked him.

"No I'm fine-"

" ahhh don't be shy, let's go and eat." she pulled him with her and went to buy some icecream.

while they were buying the icecream, Jimin felt like someone was watching him. He looked around but everything was fine.

he ate the icecream with her and then went to get his car.

"thankyou so much for spending time with me today." yoonha said.

"it's okay, see you tomorrow. " he said and he left.

When he reached home, he opened the door and went inside.

he loosed his tie and he sat on the couch.

He looked around and saw that Sim was sleeping on the dining table.

He went to her and saw that she prepared dinner for him and she was waiting for him to come.

He picked up her in the bridal style and took her to her room and put her on the bed and covered her with blanket.

"I'm sorry Sim. good night.".he said and kissed her forehead.

he left her room and he was going to his room when he saw Tae standing outside his room, eating icecream.

"hey TaeTae." Jimin said.

"hey, why are you so late today.".Tae asked him.

"I was having dinner with my assistant."

"oh I see."

"is something wrong?" Jimin asked as tae was not looking really satisfied with his answer.

" Sim prepared special dinner for you today. She was soo happy today because of yesterday But you didn't come and she slept without eating anything." tae said with an angry face.

" you should have had dinner with her today instead of that girl, you were eating icecream with." tae said and he went inside, leaving Jimin their with his thoughts.

Jimin's POV

why did I accept to go dinner with her today? Sim must have been soo sad that I didn't came. And she slept without eating anything. I am soo sorry sim, this will not happen again, I promise.

He took a deep breath and went to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! hope you all are safe and fine!

I'm sorry for not updating on 20th August.
I was busyy with my bday and then with streaming :( But here you have the new chapter.

Hope you like it! give this your precious vote and comment whatever you want.
I love it when you guys comment 😄

Don't forget to stream Dynamite and Boy with love! we are soo close to 1B and break more records.

I PURPLE YOU!!! LETS GET IT!!💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 249 9
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗞𝗽𝗼𝗽 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝗧𝗦, 𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿...
26.8K 1.1K 59
'Y/N, It's simple. I can't give you what you want. I can never be yours.' 'Please, lie. Lie to me. Tell me you're mine.' What do you do when you fall...
1.3M 46.5K 30
y/n: I don't want to marry you. Tae: As if I am dying to marry you. Y/n: I can't marry a guy like you. Tae: What do you mean by that? I should say th...
76.8K 1.9K 18
A broken heart, a loving soul and brothers that would do anything for her. This is a story about a girl who had things done to her against her own wi...