Redamancy (Kise Ryota)

By dark-night-hero

(n.) The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty

Fourteen

1K 42 5
By dark-night-hero

Mad

"The match is about to start, I'll hang up now Ryota. I love you bye"

Leanne gave you a disgusting look, making you scoff at her as you shut your phone off as the rival team is coming.

It was pretty simple why the two of you were here. Your cousin, Kasamatsu Yukio was playing for the Strky Team. It's been awhile since you last saw him play and of course not only that, you get so see all the other former players of the other team. And you heard that the captain of the other team is handsome but you're loyal, don't ever forget that.

"By the way, don't you have a lecture this morning?"

Leanne question and you shrug before giving her a pained smile.

"I didn't attended, I'll manage to catch up anyways"

You stated, not wanting to think about those things at the moment.

College is such a headache.

It's only been a few months yet you're busy, you even have to seek help to that business management student with a weird bed head in Chemistry and Biology. For the first time in your life you need to study, damn.

You even have to postpone your dates with Kise, but he understand, never once did he complain. But in some time, he never failed to surprise you jist like that one time you're shocked to see him standing outside your university waiting for you.

"And now, the moment you've been waiting for! The exhibition match starring the amazing street basketball team, the Jabberwocks, is about to begin!"

You squeal, adjusting your black cup and shirt as you trail in excitement.

"Oi, oi. You're far more excited on this than that match of Serin and Kaijo"

You gave him a sheepishly smile

"It's been awhile since I watch a match. Don't judge me"

You wave your hands back and forth

"First up, the special home team from Japan. Team Strky!"

You gasp when Leanne clung into you as she squeal in joy after her boyfriend showed up, making you slap her hand away and rub the spot where she pinch.

"And here they are! Team Jabberwocks!"

You like their uniform, but by the looks of their faces you felt uneasy.

Eventually the game start, it was fun at first, maybe the first five minutes. You even cheered when both team went out to score, it was cool at first, it really was. You know how intense street basketball can be, when you're a child you used to watch teenagers and children play in the streets in front of your house back in the states.

But this

Your fist tighten, knuckles going white on how much you want to punch those guys in the face even if you don't know if it's even gonna affect them.

"Times up! It's a blowout for the Jabberwocks!"

You look at Leanne's face, it was a look of agony.

You bit your lips, watching as Kasamatsu approach the captain of the opposite team. Nash Gold Jr. Then your eyes widen, Nash Gold Jr? that small child in your neighborhood back in the states that was around your age? That Nash Gold Jr?!

"Good game"

You heard Kasamatsu, your cousin say, you're on the bottom bleachers so you heard him. And all Nash did was to look at his hand.

"That was a great match. How about a comment for the fans?"

"Ah, sure. Today, I realized... when I look at you people, it just makes me sick.... Everyone here... Or no, everyone in this country pretending to play basketball... Just quit now, or go kill yourselves."

You stand up, but Leanne manage to pin you down, grabbing you by the shoulder and yanking you down, giving you a disapproving look.

"You wouldn't challenge a monkey to a sumo wrestling contest. But we did just that. Playing balls with the monkeys pretending to be players."

He suddenly turn to face your way, suddenly looking at you in the eyes, sending shiver down your spine.

"You want a comment? I'd like all of you to wake up and realize your place. There's no place for monkeys on a basketball court"

Then proceed to spit on Kasumatsu's hand, sending Leanne to jump off the fence and pull out her handkerchief.

"The nerve of that guy!"

Leanne stated, cleaning up Kasamatsu's hand, her glaze at Nash continue.

But to everyone's surprise, instead of going out already, Nash Gold Jr was now standing in front of you.

"Hey there Princess"

His voice made you back off

"Pleasure to see you here"

He spoke in english, looking at you dead in the eyes.

"Why don't we go back at states? Princess"

He tried to touch your hand, only to pause when he was a ring there.

No, it's not an engagement ring, it was a simple silver ring that Ryota gave you in celebration for your first month together, at first you don't want to accept it for you have nothing to give him in return, but he insisted, saying it's even since you gave him his earring in which you can't help but to accept it in the end.

You haven't remove it ever since, and it's almost half a year.

"After all"

He lean forward as much to your discomfort

"That's where you belong"

He then kiss your cheek, making your eyes widen as you remember doing the same thing to him before you leave the states.

At the same time your twist in discomfort as you watch him walk away, immediately wiping your cheek with your sleeves furiously as you stand up.

Since when did you lost a fight?

"Shut your mouth Nash. I belong here and nowhere else!"

He only look back at you, making you raise your middle finger at him. Not caring if anyone see you or whatever they want to say to you. That kiss in the cheeks was totally out of the line.

Heck you bet Ryota would make you get rid of that skin haha.

Fun Fact

▪ (Last name)(First name) and Nash Gold Jr are childhood friends

▪ The first thing Kise Ryota does when he saw (Your name) after that was to kiss her non stop in the cheeks till she kick him off her

▪ Leanne made sure Kasamatsu sanitize his hands all the time after that

▪ I just realize I spelled Kasamatsu's name as Kasumatsu all this time now I have to edit them all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.8K 55
I wanted to create another book for Kuroko no Basket and this one is another one-shot book. Being confessed is one shocking thing but what if you go...
33.8K 341 34
kuroko no basket oneshots to make your poor fangirl heart make or break. completed
18.2K 528 9
This is an abused reader, where you are abused by your father. Teppei wants to make you smile again, can he do it. Happy Ending and no one dies (good...