I'd Call You a Nerd, But You'...

By MrsHiroHamada

"Baby!" "Shrimp!" "Freak!" "Coward!" "NERD!" he yelled with a smirk. You smirk back, "You know what?" "I'd c... More

Chapter 1: We're What!?
Chapter 2 : Sorry about him, he's a bit of a knuckle head.
Chapter 3 : He snores so loudly!
Chapter 4 : Ever heard of knocking!?
Chapter 5 : But he....I-I didn't.....Ugh!!
Chapter 6 : Sorry Tadashi. I was......Thinking
A/N! Sorry
Chapter 7 : I Just Wanna Say I'm Sorry
Chapter 8 : Detention!? On my first day?

Story Keys

16.8K 401 299
By MrsHiroHamada

OK so not that I really need to do this because majority of you will know what these mean already because you will have probably, already read some other Hiro x Reader stories. But still for those who have not read any of these stories and don't know what the hell they are here's a little key. Oh and for those who do know this stuff already you just skip it, if you wish.

[Y/N] = Your Name (Most common key you'll come across.)

[L/N] = Your Last Name

[E/C] = Your Eye Colour

[H/C] = Your Hair Colour

[H/L] = Hair Length

[F/C] = Favourite Colour (You can just say a random colour if you'd prefer)

OK that's it for now. Those are the main things. If there is anything else then just ask in the comments and I will let you know. :) Anyway on with the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 29.4K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
182K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
103K 2.1K 30
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
772K 30.4K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...