Chapter 5 : But he....I-I didn't.....Ugh!!

"[Y/N]! [Y/N]! Yeah! Woo!" The loud cheering of the crowd echoed through the dark alley way.

"Let's get this over with!" You challenge. Both of your opponents glare at you. Your bot fighting skills were so great, you decided that fighting two people at once would be more of a challenge. "Gladly," They both say in unison.

Without another word the bot fight begins. Both of your opponents' bots charge at your tiny robot. You quickly dodge their attacks and your robot knocks one of theirs onto its back.

The other robot charges at your bot again, but once again you dodge it. The first robot gets up and tries to tear your robot apart. 'Fools,' You smile to yourself.

You grip your controller tightly as you destroy one of the robots in one swift move, leaving your opponent completely shocked. The smile on your face grows as your robot charges at your opponent's.

"Finish him!" You crowd shouts.

You smirk at the male competitor, who looks worried. Your glance moves over to his robot. You narrow your eyes at his helpless bot. "Caios.....destroy!"

* * * * * * *

*BEEP-BEEP* *BEEP-BEEP* *BEEP-BEEP*

Your alarm clock screams in your ear, as you slam your fist, hard on top of it. Groaning, you sit up and awaken from another one of your bot fighting dreams. Rubbing the sleep out of your eyes, you throw the blanket off of you and storm over to the bathroom.

You had never been known to be a "morning person." In fact the last time someone woke you up, this early, they ended up in the hospital with two broken arms and a black eye. That was in highschool, when one of the year twelves tried waking you up for a nature walk, which you had no interest in, what so ever.