Chapter 4 : Ever heard of knocking!?

The blinding sun light shines through the window of the Hamada brothers' room, awakening you from your oh so peaceful sleep. Glancing around the room, you realize nor Tadashi or Hiro are there.

You decide to head downstairs, to find Aunt Cass or Tamaki. You search through some boxes of clothes and pull out a [F/C] singlet and black jacket, along with a pair of denim shorts. After changing you race down the stairs, only to run directly into Aunt Cass, causing her to drop the noodles she had in her hands. 'Oops!'

"I-I'm so so sorry Aunt Cass!" You exclaim, cleaning up the dropped noodles. Aunt Cass looks up at you, from her position on the floor and smiles.

"It's alright [Y/N], don't sweat it," She says taking the bowl of noodles from your grasp. You smile politely, when you remember the reason you came downstairs. You follow Aunt Cass as she walks into the kitchen, disposing of the floor noodle.

"Umm Aunt Cass?" She replies with a simple yes. "Do you know where Tamaki is?" You ask as Cass finishes with the dishes.

"He left for work this morning. You were still asleep," She replies with a smile. All you can say is, Oh. After a few seconds of silence you ask about the boys. "What about Tadashi and Hiro?"

"Oh they're at SFIT." 'SFIT? Isn't that a college? But Hiro isn't old enough to be attending college.'

"Well, Hiro is the youngest student attending SFIT, but I don't think age matters." Aunt Cass answers.

"Did I?......" Aunt Cass nods in response. "Actually Hiro graduated high school when he was thirteen," Aunt Cass says, making herself a cup of tea. 'Thirteen huh? Guess we've got one thing in common.' You're pulled out of your thoughts when Aunt Cass calls your name.

"S-sorry Aunt Cass."

"It's alright, [Y/N]. Now, would you like a cup of tea?" Cass asks you, as she adds milk to her drink. "No, thank you, Aunt Cass," You smile brightly, as you both head towards the dining table.

The two of you take your seats, with Aunt Cass sat at the end of table, while you were to her left. "So [Y/N], Tamaki tells me you also graduated when you were thirteen," Says Cass, who takes a so of her freshly made tea. You nod your head with a smile.

After your 10 minute conversation with Aunt Cass, she takes the final sip of her tea and stands up. "Oh look at the time! The café will be opening in an hour.

[Y/N] would you be alright staying here, while I go shopping, I need some food supplies," Aunt Cass smiles at you.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. It'll give me time to unpack some of my things," You smile brightly. "Oh Thank you, sweet heart," Aunt Cass says, crushing you in a hug. Your mouth curls into a small smile, as Aunt Cass releases you, heading out. "I won't be long!!" She calls leaving the café.

* * * * * * *

"OK, that's two out of eight boxes unpacked," You say cheerfully. As you glance around the room, you realize how messy it is. "Ugh! This place is disgusting," You say as you spot a pair of undies on the floor. 'EWW! Ugh!! Do these two never clean up!?... At least Tadashi's side is partly clean,' You mentally tell yourself.