Chapter 6 : Sorry Tadashi. I was......Thinking

"RISE AND SHINE!"

"Ahhhhhhhhh!.....Ow!" You scream, right before letting out a loud 'Ow', as you land face first in to the hard ground. Pushing yourself off the ground, you glare up at your older brother, who was, in fact holding a megaphone in front of his face.

"Tamaki! What The Hey!" You yell at him. "I didn't order a wake up call!" You growl, slightly less agro.

"It's your first day at SFIT! Congrats [Y/N]!" He says cheerfully, completely ignoring what it is you just said.

Letting out a loud sigh, you rest you chin on your hands, and roll your eyes. "Great! First day of college. I'm so excited," You say, every word dripping with sarcasm.

"You should be," You hear someone say from around the room. You look up and around the room for where the voice came from. Suddenly, out of nowhere Tadashi appears next to Tamaki, smiling.

"College is great! You'll love it, trust me," he smiles sincerely.

"Whatever," You manage to say, standing up. "Look if I'm going to be attending this, S?..T?..F?..I?"

"SFIT," Both of the boys correct you.

"Thanks," You say plainly, before continuing. "I'm gonna have to change. So both of you out!" You say sternly pointing towards the door.

Both Tamaki and Tadashi head towards the exit, but not before Tadashi tries saying something. "Wait [Y/N], Hiro's....." You completely ignore what he has to say. Beside, you didn't want to hear about Hiro!

Opening your drawers, you search wildly through your clothes for something perfect to wear. You weren't usually the type to worry about what you wore, in fact you usually just threw on what was clean. But for some reason you felt like you should at least try and pick out some nice clothes.

After what seems like forever, you decide on a [F/C] skirt, white singlet and matching [F/C] cardigan. Since you don't feel like searching for socks, or tying up laces, you decide to wear some black and white flats.

You strip yourself down from the clothes you were currently wearing and start changing. Suddenly you hear the sound of a door opening. You decide to ignore it and continue to get dressed.

Just as your pulling your skirt up, some one walks in on you. 'Oh. My. God!'

Your eyes widen as you see....Hiro. You stared at his blushing, red face for no longer than a second, then let out the loudest scream, ever before.

Quickly you pull up your skirt, and pull on your singlet, as Hiro frantically rushes for the door. He fiddles with the door knob trying to open the door, as you continue to scream loudly.

Finally, the door opens and Hiro races out slamming the door shut behind him. Tamaki, Cass and Tadashi race up the stairs.

"What's wrong!? What happened!?" Aunt Cass asks, as they all walk towards the bedroom door.

"Don'tgointhere!" Hiro says quickly, shielding the door, his face still bright red.

The door handle moves slightly and Hiro moves out of the way. You step outside of the room, a cap covering your red face. "We should get going," You mumble, not looking up, specifically at Hiro.

Tadashi, Cass and Tamaki swap looks with each others, but shrug it off. Everyone then heads downstairs. Tamaki, Tadashi, Hiro and you all hop into Tamaki's car, as Aunt Cass waves to you from inside the café.

The whole car ride was silent between Hiro and you. Tamaki and Tadashi would have a conversation or start one with either of you, but apart from that, it was filled with awkward tension and you could tell Tadashi and Tamaki noticed.