Chapter 2 : Sorry about him, he's a bit of a knuckle head.

You glance out the car window and sigh. 'This car ride never seems to end!' You think angrily to yourself. It had been six hours since you left for San Fransokyo, driving in a small, cramped car.

"Tamaki, why couldn't we have taken a plane? I'm going to be 100 by the time we actually get there," You sigh. Tamaki just rolls his eyes at you, while letting out a small laugh.

"Just chilax kiddo. Enjoy the ride," Your brother says patting your head and messing up your hair. You fix up your hair and sigh. You look out of your window again and watch as other cars and trucks speed past you. Soon your eyelids start to get heavy. You try to keep your eyes open but it's no use. Within a few minutes you finally fall asleep.

* * * * * * *

"[Y/N]! [Y/N]! [Y/N]! [Y/N]!" The crowd chants your name. You laugh as you hold your robot up in the air, in victory. Even your opponent seemed to stare up at you in complete awe.

"Who else wants to challenge us? To challenge me?" You yell as the crowd cheers.

"Me!" A rough voice yells from the crowd. People all around you gasp, some even had their mouths wide open, in shock. You glance around the crowd until your eyes meet two scary, dark eyes. People move out of the way as your challenger approaches you with a big robot in his hand. You silently laugh to yourself.

"Let's get this over with little girl," The man challenges. You both sit down and place your robots in the ring. You glare at the stranger and he glares back at you. The both of you place all of your money on a plate one of the ladies was holding.

"Alright everybody, you know the drill. Two bots enter. One bot leaves," The lady says. You hear the crowd cheer you name and you smile.
"Fighters ready?.....And fight!" With no time to waste your opponent tries to grab your bot but you're too fast. You press a bunch of different buttons on your controller and within a matter of seconds the match is finished, with you as the winner.