Chapter 1: We're What!?

"Would anyone else like to give it a shot?" You ask with a smile, as you hug your bot. "Anyone?" You ask again with the exact same smile, looking around for a worthy competitor. You slightly laugh when you look at the robot you had just demolished.

"No one, wants to fight against Caios?" You ask once more as people around you hide their bots behind their backs or drop them in the trash. You look down at your adorable little robot and smirk. "Didn't think so," you say quietly to yourself.

You look back up at the crowd of people and smile once again. "Well then. If no one wants to challenge Caios and I, then I guess we'll be leaving," You say taking your winnings. Once you collect all of your prize money and place it all in your pockets, you stand up and head towards the exit.

As you take a step outside you laugh to yourself. You take your winnings out of your pocket and start counting the money you made. "Silly people," You laugh as you place the money back in your pocket.

You start walking down the alley away from the club you were in, when you hear police sirens. Quickly you look around for away out of the alley. To your right, a dumpster and stacks of crates lay against a wall. With no time to spare you jump onto the dumpster and up the crates onto the building's roof. There you hide away from the police.

You watch as they walk people out of club handcuffed, and throw them into the back of the police cars. After what seemed like forever, the police finally leave and you come down from the roof. You let out a sigh of relief, "That was close." You breathe. You hug your little robot and start walking home.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"Tamaki?" You say opening the front door to your house. You sigh with relief. "He's not home yet," You say stepping inside, closing the door quietly behind you. Just as you were about to head up the stairs, you hear foot steps coming from the kitchen. "[Y/N]?" You hear your brother call.

"Uh oh" You say as you bolt up the stairs. You get to your room and throw your bot under your bed. As quick as you can, you change into your [F/C] pajamas, and jump into bed.

Your bedroom door creaks open and you close you eyes, pretending to sleep. Tamaki walks in and you hear him walk to the side of your bed, the side you were facing. Though you can't see him you can feel him glaring. 'Oh crud!' You think

"You really think I don't know you're awake," Your brother says, a hint of anger in his voice. You don't dare open your eyes. Instead you keep them shut hoping you can convince him you're actually sleeping

"Don't act like you're sleeping, when I know you're not [Y/N]!" He says sternly. Your [E/C] eyes slowly open to meet his angry, [E/C] eyes.

"Hey Tamaki," You say with a fake yawn.

"Don't even think about acting all innocent with me, Missy!" He said angrily.

You blink a couple of times before answering. "What seems to be the problem?" You answer with a smile.

Tamaki groans in frustration. "You know perfectly well what the problem is [Y/N]!" He answers. You don't reply. The room goes silent before Tamaki answers. "You were bot fighting, again!" He practically yells.

"What? No I wasnt!" You lie. "I'll have you know, I've been here all night, sleeping," You say crossing your arms over your chest.

"What's this?" Tamaki asks holding up your [F/C] hoodie.

"My hoodie, so what?" You say casually bored with the conversation.

"Where did all this money come from, [Y/N]?" Tamaki asks taking a huge wad of cash out of one of the pockets.

Your eyes widen as you realize you left all the money in your hoodie instead of hiding it. 'Ugh!! Idiot, [Y/N]!' You mentally scold yourself. "I got that from the old lady next door, f-for help her out with her....gardening, Yeah!" You say the most reasonable explaination you can think of.

Tamaki shook his head in both, frustration and disappointment. "[Y/N] don't lie to me. You graduated high school when you were just 13, 13!" He repeats himself. "You're 14 now! Do you really wanna spend the rest of your life going to illegal bot fights!?" You can tell he is just being a protective older brother but still it makes you angry the way he's basically telling you what to do.

"What am I suppose to do!?" You yell, frustrated. "You expect me to just stay at home and do nothing at all. Or maybe you'd prefer it if, I went to collage like you. So they can teach me all the things I already know. And then maybe I'll get a boring job and live a boring live and do nothing but be a boring person!" You snap.

Tamaki stares at you, shocked. "You are unbelievable, you know that?"

You don't say anything. You glare at Tamaki for a while and finally speak up. "Whatever, I don't care! You're not my parent Tamaki!" You can see the hurt in his eyes, and instantly regret saying what you did. Your parents had died when you were 10 in a car accident and Tamaki had looked after you ever since.

"You know I was gonna sleep on it and ask you about it in the morning, but I've made up my mind," Tamaki says. "What are you talking about?" You ask confused and frustrated. "I got a job offer in San Fransokyo. I was thinking about the offer and whether or not, we should move there," he answered.

"And....?" You say, praying you don't have to move.

"I've decided to take the job, we're moving to San Fransokyo in a week," he says walking out of your room. "W-wait!"

"We're what!?" You yell. No answer. "Tamaki!!" Still no answer.

You give up and throw your pillow across the room.
'Ugh!! I hate my life!!"